Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking M or F for 1x1 mature roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelicaF

Planetoid
Hello everyone, I am new to this site but I have been rping for a few years. I Post about para. Multi para but post length doesn't really matter to me just keep me interested.

I am Seeking a onexone mature roleplay, long term. I don't like to be the Only one Putting effort in the plot so if you Have an idea don't be afraid to try it.^-^ I also like to use skype For rp if that's fine.

Well here we Go for Idea.
This will be a romance With many hardships and drama. I was thinking of a modern beauty and the beast type roleplay without magic but it's optional. The story is a bit different about a bad boy(or lesbian girl)/player that is In love with a rich girl that has no interest in Him or her (at first)and he/she is Used girls being attracted to him/her so starts to tease her and gets jealous she's around other guys. So the plot Is pretty simple it will get complex as we go so she won't fall in love with him/her right away but that's what makes the plot best. ^-^ If you are interested you may message me or just reply to this thread but thank you for reading.

Character info:
Name: Kumiko Wataru
Height: 5'3
Eyes: Hazel (wears reading glasses)
Hair: Dark Brown
Personality:
She is quiet At first a bit mysterious she is always looking out the window. Once getting to know.. Likes to tease but hardly smiles due her past. Has an attitude. Is easily annoyed, stands up for the weak.
(Will send picture when start)
Email: angelicafigueroa1995@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom