Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hungry For Big Cock or a Female Who Can Turn Me (smut wanted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pairings: (my chaeacter first) ((i AM open to other suggestions))
Slave/master
student/teacher
uncool kid/popular kid
hiker/trucker
Young girl/gangbang (if you want to doubld thats fine, i dont really double...im no good at it lol)
Girl/friends dad/mom/sister/brother

BIG Kinks:
Dominant Partner
Rough Foreplay and Sex
demeaning talk
Humilation

BIG No:
Furry
Incest
Fantasy*magic and other species*
Gore
Bathroom usages
illiterate people(spelling doesnt bother me. I have a smart phone so i understand. As long as i can understand. I just need more than three sentances. I want something to work with.
Futas. You are either a girl or boy. I wouldnt fuck a chick with a dick in real life. I wont do it here
im not really into fandom fucks. If i like something i dont want to blur it with sex

Places ive always want to fuck in:
Theater-like in the control room or something
a fancy resteraunt
Wirh a manager in his office of a market or something
At a party in a room full of people
a hotel-anywhere here is fine
a school locker room

If yiu have ANY other ideas feel free to pm me

A plot idea for F×F
Hi there. Though i am into guys ive beencraving an rp with a good dominant female. I have an idea for a good girl×bad girl pairing. Ild be the good inocent girl who has a steady boyfriend and has never done anything wild. You could be the friend who is either bi or lesbian who has feelings for my character but also wants to break my character out of her shell. Ild like it to be ONLY a girl rping. I dont like knowing its a guys on the other side.

Age of characters: around 17-20

Please PLEASE pm me if interested. its getting mw hot just thinking about it

NEW!:
You MUST be literate. I dont mean i want a story. At least a paragraph though. I just want to be able to understand and that our posts match.

RE: Hungry For Big Cock or a Female Who Can Turn Me

Good luck with your search. You aren't supposed to bump more than once a day. Here's the thread on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom