Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Drusilla's Various Interests (Fandoms, Original, Genres, Pairings)(M/F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrusillaJenson

Meteorite
Welcome! Thank you for taking the time to have a look at my current cravings. I'm new here so bare with me please. Here you will find different things I am interested in varying from, Fandoms to Pairings, Genres, to even just Created ideas from my wacky mind. If you see anything that interests you please do NOT reply to this thread, send me a PM. :)

Before we get started let me tell you what I'm looking for in a partner, and what you can expect from me:

- I am female, and only play female roles. I'm sorry, I have attempted to play male roles, but it's just not in me.
- I'm only seeking to play M/F scenes. Again, I'm sorry but F/F just doesn't tickle my fancy.
- One and Two liner posts. Please don't do them. It's a major turn off for me. Give me something to work with. Tell me what your character is feeling, thinking, etc...
- Last but not least....Communication! I can't stress this enough. Let me know what you like. What you don't like. I can't read minds. This should be for both our enjoyments. I'm just a PM or a message on Skype away. Don't be afraid to approach me. :)

Now to the good stuff......

Fandoms:
- Ones marked with a * I'm seriously craving

1 - Harry Potter - I'm a big Potter fan, and Alan Rickman fan. I have played in a Potterverse chat room before as an OC I created that was built to be Voldemort's daughter.
- Character's I'd like to play: Selene Riddle (an OC that is Voldemort's daughter), Celeste Ormr (another OC that's a former deatheater and Selene's mother)
- Pairings I'd like to try within this series: Severus Snape/Selene Riddle, Voldemort/Celeste Ormr

2 - Buffy/Angel - I'm a very big Joss Weadon fan! I have played in a Weadon verse rp chat room before and loved it!
- Characters I'd like to play: Buffy Summers, Drusilla, Kate Lockley, Angeline (OC that is an Initiative Doctor).
- Pairings I'd like to try within this series: Buffy/Spike, Drusilla/Spike, Drusilla/Angelus, Buffy/Angelus, Spike/Angeline, Angelus/Angeline, Drusilla/Giles, Giles/Angeline, Spike/Kate, Angelus/Kate

3 - Once Upon a Time - In September I just got into this series and I watched all three seasons. Absolutely love it. My favorite character is Rumpelstiltskin/Mr. Gold
- Character's I'd like to play: Regina/The Evil Queen, Cora, Belle
- Pairings I'd like to try within the series: Rumpelstiltskin/Belle, Rumpelstiltskin/Evil Queen, Rumpelstiltskin/Cora

* 4 - Dracula - love the new NBC series of Dracula. I think Johnathan Rhyse Meyers does a fabulous job portraying him.
-Character's I'd like to play: Mina Murray, OC Hunter
- Pairings I'd like to try within this series: Dracula/OC Hunter, Dracula/Mina

* 5 - Hannibal - Another NBC series I completely adore. I'm a HUGE Hannibal fan girl. I love both the movies and TV series. However, I love Mads Mikkelsen's portrayal better. Classy but crazy..hahaha.
-Character's I'd like to play: Abigail Hobbs, Alana Bloom, OC Patient of Dr. Lecter
- Pairings I'd like to try within the series: Hannibal/Abigail Hobbs, Hannibal/Alana Bloom, Hannibal/OC Patient

6 - The Vampire Diaries/The Originals - love these as well...as you can tell I'm a huge Vampire buff.
- Character's I'd like to play: Elena Gilbert, Katherine Pierce, Hayley
- Pairings I'd like to try within the series: Stefan/Elena, Damon/Elena, Stefan/Katherine, Damon/Katherine, Klaus/Hayley, Elijah/Hayley, Elijah/Katherine

7 - True Blood - Again, another vampire themed series I adore!
- Character's I'd like to play: Sookie Stackhouse, Tara
- Pairings I'd like to try within the series: Sookie/Bill, Sookie/Eric, Tara/Eric

Original Ideas::

Sins of the Father:
My Character: Parishioner
Your Character: Priest

Scene: Takes place in modern times. A young woman for most her life has been cursed with visions. The ability to see things before they actually happen. This ability has caused her great pain in her life. Friends and family think she is the devil of some sort. Saying that only God can be the one to see the future. So she must be touched by satan. Scared that she was every night she would run to the local church and go to confession. Begging to be forgiven from the curse she had. That she didnt want to be a bad person, she wanted to be good, to be pure. Perhaps one night she may be forgiven. But what must she do for penance?

A Dark Twist of Fate:
My Character: Secretary
Your Character: CEO

Scene: Well it's a CEO/Secretary pairing. Only the Secretary is an FBI Agent that is working under cover to try and expose the real work of the CEO does under the mask of the good business he seems to portray. This CEO has been on the FBI's most wanted for a long time for drug and human trafficking. Only they never had any REAL evidence supporting the claims they've received. So the send in their best undercover agent to try and infiltrate his business from the inside. Somehow he finds out she is an agent and starts to seduce and toy with her mind to try and lure her into the business herself. Thinking if he can get her under his thumb and coming back for more, she will find ways to stall the investigation. Ultimately in the end becoming his.

Genres I enjoy:
Romance (Love the Forbidden Love types, IE: Romeo and Juliet)
Horror (VAMPIRES, Demons, Possession)
Crime (Law and Order, Detective)
Paranormal (Ghosts, X-Files)
Supernatural (VAMPIRES!)
Thriller (Fear, Mystery)

Pairings I'd like to explore:
- Ones in bold I'm seriously craving.

Priest/Parishoner
Cop/Junkie

Detective/Criminal
Vampire/Hunter
Babysitter/Father