Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Passion's Search MxF with plots

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PassionEmbrace

I would think it is quite obvious what I am doing here, but just to make sure. I am looking for a role play or three. I have some plots of my own, but I would also like to hear yours. I much prefer the threads over PM.

An Angles corruption~ Romance with smut (Open for 1)

Opposites attract would be putting it lightly. He had never once paid much attention to the angels, preferring to play with what ever human crossed his path. That was until he saw her. She awoke something in him, he just couldn't put his finger on it. All he knew was, every fiber of his being screamed for him to never hurt her. He had to convince her to come to him, to let him show her what she has been missing.

The pirates prize~ (Open for 1)

She had been up late that night, finishing her chores. It was normal though, her lady was a very demanding woman. Even though the night was dark, she still hung the laundry out on the line, her lady liked it to be dried by the morning sun. The town had been quiet for most of it, as it's people were fast asleep in their beds. The ship rolled in during the night, hidden by the sudden fog.

A canon was fired, then another shortly after. The town was under attack by a well known pirate. Everyone chance of survival rested on the Captains whims, he would always choose who lived, who died, and who was taken aboard.

She was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Ever loyal she rushed to her ladies side. They tried to hide, but before they could get to the cellar, the front doors burst open. The captain himself, along with a few of his men stormed inside. At the mercy of his whims, her lady was killed on the spot, but she was to come aboard.

(This can go one of three ways. He could rape her then throw her to the men when he finished. He could give her the promise of never being a ladies made again, if she were to join the crew. Or he could romance her.)

The roommate~ (Taken)

Mike or Micheal as she was named by her parents, had been browsing the internet for days, nothing looked promising. Until she saw his ad,

~Seeking roommate

I am a laid back guy, in my early 20's who just so happens to have a room for rent. The house is fully furnished, even the room that will be yours. You get your own bathroom, and free roam. You pay $650 a month, which is a steel around her, I just need the company and a little money never hurt anyone.

If interested shoot me an email so we can discuss.

It was perfect, only a 30 minutes drive from her studio/office. The price was right to boot. She sent off the email and they spent a few days going back and forth. Finally coming to an agreement, she was set to move in. The only problem is the fact that she is a woman never came up in the conversations. Won't he be surprised when she shows up on his door step.

i have a few pictures I would like to use, but need help coming up with ideas. If you would like to help me plot something for them send me a PM.

Anime 1

Anime 2

Real 1

Real 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom