Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What I'm looking for....

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndNich123

Pulsar
Well, first off. Greetings and hello. I am new to this site, but I do rp on other sites as well by the same user name. Please, Andy is fine. No need to refer to me as AndNich, And, or Nich. I could give you an paragraph about my life and all the details I'm willing to share, but the truth is, I would just rather get down to business. The reason I'm here.
My rp tendencies have greatly shifted since I started rping. My first rp was a high school where I was a bitch by the name of Kaige. Oh I liked her. She was fun. I moved to fantasy. Jinx. She's a witch. I have progressed to sexual rps. Tessa Arcadia. A feisty bitch that lets no man rule her. "I bow to no man." That's her motto. I find that I'm attracted to rps that I never would have thought I would enjoy. Oh some of them I knew I would. Such as Master/slave relationships. I've even experiemented with the bisexual aspects as well as both a male and a female. So I prefer to rp as the female. I really don't have many boundaries at all. Rape, incest, forced, Master/slave, rough, gentle, it makes no difference to me. You want to be a daddy that wants to take his daughter's virginity? "Hi daddy. Welcome home." You want a feisty slave? Tessa is your girl. You want a slave that will obey your every, single command? Anastasia is yours. "Yes Master. One will do whatever you desire. It is one's wish to bring you pleasure." You want to tie someone down, smack them around, torture them, then whips and chains excite me.
I don't care much for scat. No thank you. See? I said I don't have many boundaries. That's one of them. Language doesn't bother me. So if you want to fuck somebody up, then hell yes. I don't want much sugar coated. If I want that, I'll go to a bakery. I don't mind a little softness and gentleness. A Master can have both sides and still make me want to cum in my pants with him barely laying a finger on me.
My writing style can mostly be third person. I'm willing to give first person a try if you like it. I'm not a fan of the one liners. I understand writer's block, but not every single time you make a post. I've seen great rps that could have gone so much better if the posts were more detailed and longer. I want your post to make me melt. You have to be able to touch that deeper, inner part of me that makes my body shake with a nervous energy. Think you can?
I don't want to do a public thread though. Private messages are okay and so is yahoo messenger. If you want to discuss any ideas or already know what you want, then leave me a message. I'm usually active. I also expect the same. At least 1 or 2 posts a day. If not, then just let me know you can't. Oh and please, don't ghost on me. If it's not working, you can break up with me. I'm a big girl. I can handle it. You'd be surprised at what I can handle.

*****UPDATE: 4/19/14 i am sorry to say that I am not currently accepting new role plays.*****

07-14-2014 04:55 AM

Please do not ask why I have noted the above date and time.

*****UPDATE: 9/5/2014 I am actually taking on new rps.**

I am only taking on new rps, but only a few. I don’t want rping to take over my life. I actually do have a life away from the computer. Shocking I know. I stepped away from my computer one day and walked outside. There was this huge thing up in sky that burned! I found out it was the sun. Turns out I had been away for far too long, and the people in my life missed me. So I rejoined the human race. Granted I’m on the freaky team, but that’s ok. We have more fun anyway. Sun still burns though. Not convinced I’m not half vampire. I do like to stay up late, but that’s another story for another day.

I don’t respond as fast as other players might. I am thankful for my understanding partners. All of them talented, unique, and incredible in their own ways. Also understanding far beyond what they should be when it comes to my late responses. If the muse is not with me, I will not force a reply just for the sake of giving you one. I won’t compromise our rp that way.

I do rp in thread now. In fact, I’ll be honest, I tend to give more attention to my thread rps. They will always get that from me. If both of us are putting our work out there on the line like that, then I will be more attentive. I do rp in PM as well as emails. Please do not ask me to rp through YIM or Skype. I do not have the time for that. I don’t mind chatting through either one of them. In fact, OOC is fine with me.

As far as OOC is concerned, please do not ask me my age, my location, for a picture, if I want to see one of you, or anything that might be considered personal. I will respect your privacy on whatever you wish, and I ask the same respect from you. I am not here looking for love. Real life gets complicated enough. This is my escape. I’d like to keep it that way. Of course that doesn’t mean I don’t grow close to my partners, becoming friends with them, talking, sharing, and so forth. I do in fact, but at my own pace. Just because we start a rp together doesn’t mean we’re best friends right away. Give it time. Since I was so quick to tell you what not to ask, I’ll give you some details. No that is not me in my avatar picture.

I’m not the world’s greats plot creator. I will copy and use another’s plot, but I have asked permission ahead of time. If you have one, great. We can talk about it, and see where it goes. These are some plots that have I borrowed from others with their permission of course.

*I give credit to these plots to Tyr*
Idea # 2
A Successful Career (Taken)
you are a professional woman, with a career. Everything is going your way, except you are unhappy. Your personal life is nonexistent, you given it all up for the perfect career. Finally you are invited to a board of directors meeting, and you meet the man who controls the company, and you find yourself attracted to his power and strength. Soon you find yourself in his office and it goes beyond business and into something far more dark. The man takes control, ravishing you, possessing you, and you find yourself irresistibly and willingly giving in. He took you because he could, and now he plans to use you to his own purpose, and you find yourself wanting, no needing to please him, why does your mind say you shouldn't and your body says you should.

Idea # 3
Conjuring a Nightmare
you were new to magic, but the power seemed limitless. Summon a demon, have it frighten and scare another female competing for a guy you like. Plus while it’s there have it help you with sex appeal, it seemed so simple, and how wrong you were. Such a simple mistake, and now it is bound to you or is that you are bound to it. Its needs are insatiable, it’s in a constant hunger for sexual fulfillment, does she keep it under control by using her body to feed its deviant behavior or sacrifice her friends and family to satiate it.

Idea # 4
Just Say No (Taken)
Are you ready to go down a terrible path? Drugs, first it was a little pot, and then some coke, everything was wonderful, you could handle your drugs. Then your boyfriend (or could be brother), purposely hooks you on crack. He gives you the drug, knowing it will intensify your sexual drive; he uses it to turn from a caring and loving person into a crack whore to satisfy his depraved sexual needs. You know you shouldn't, but it feels so good, it has to be the drug; you couldn't want this could you? (This rp can be adapted into an incest rp)

Idea # 5
The Personal Assistant
The job application for a personal assistant listed some strange qualifications, which would lead one to believe that far more was required of the position was than was ordinary. Would you go to the interview, would you accept the position, knowing what would be required of you.

Idea # 6
A Different Kind of Girl
Everyone had their kinks, their fetishes, but you were different. The more objectification, the more humiliation, the filthier, and the more degradation the more you relished the experience. Your friend might have thought it was kinky to get on her knees and suck a guy’s cock, but you wanted to suck a guys cock after it had been buried deep in your ass, then to kneel there as he pissed on you, your mouth wide open hoping you got to drink some down. Your friend told you how sexy it was to swallow a guy’s load, but you thought it would be even sexier if her boyfriend fucked you in the ass, and she sucked that same load out of your ass, now that would be sexy. She told you about her fantasy to have two guys at once, and you thought why not the whole well hung basketball team. All of these fantasy had been buried so deep, and then one day your dad’s depraved friend came along and you found your sick soul mate. Is daddy's little girl ready to get nasty?

Idea # 7
Daddy's Slut
A father discovers inappropriate pictures of his daughter, that a friend at work shows him. He's been working hard, not dating, putting his child totally first after the death of his wife. He thought it unfair to try to bring someone else into the family when he should put his daughter first. So he was sacrificing everything including his personal life. Now he discovers that she's been anything but a good dutiful daughter. So he heads home to confront her, only to arrive home, and find her engaged in very inappropriate activity ... say with two boys. Dad chases the punks off, and flips out, and takes control of his slutty daughter.

Idea # 8

A Daddy's Club:
Where fathers share their trained daughter sluts. The story would begin with a man wanting to become a member of the local prestigious club, so he breaks his daughter in so he can join. He starts the process of training her. The members take pride and prestige in showing how well trained and obedient their little daughter sluts are. They exchange, trade and generally play with their young girls at the club. The men with the most depraved and slutty of daughters, gets the most opportunity to try the other young girls, and to show off how well he trained her. What daughter wouldn't want to be her father’s pride and joy?

Idea # 9
Pussy Sale:
Most girls ended up slaves, but you were lucky your father had a successful business, and could easily afford the Freedom Fee, that began on your 16th birthday. So rather than a life of humiliation and degradation, you were going to get an education and be something more than just a sexual slave. So as your friend one by one were sold, you were able to sashay your sexy nubile body through school and life without a fear in the world, life was good. You had no fear that you would ever had to debase yourself and do all those horrible things your girlfriends new masters required of them. If only you knew your father’s business had made a very bad investment, and he needed cash now, or lose it, at least he still had one asset to that he could sell quickly.

(Credit for this Plot got to AKinkyMiliiartyMan)
Idea # 10
You’ve Got Mail
A pairing of maybe dad/ daughter/and dog. where maybe they are chatting with each other on an internet site, much like this one. They chat with each other about their fantasies. Little that they know about the other person they are chatting with.

*Credit for the following ideas goes to Lata Paine*

Idea # 11
The Nursery
There is a man that has a business with a special kind of slave training. Men from all around would come to him, paying him to have the women they like or dislike to be broken and trained to behave like that of an infant. He enjoys his work, forcing them to defecate in diapers, consume baby food, use the tiny potties, play with modified children toys and various devices, train them to crawl, have them sucking on modified pacifiers to train them not to speak, and even remove their teeth if the owners so wish. Of course, he’d also train them to pleasure their owners. Every now and then, he’d bring in a female himself and experiment with new methods of training.

Idea # 12
The Dog Breeder
There is a man who had started a business as a dog breeder, but has been having trouble with his business since there is a lot of demand for pure bred dogs. Since it costs a lot of money to buy pure bred female dogs, he is forced to find another way to breed them. After a chat with a friend who happens to be a scientist looking to try out an experimental drug he created, he decides to use it and share in the profits with him. Once the drug is injected into a female of a different species, they can breed with other species. He had only tested with chimps and monkeys, and the results show that the offspring will practically be a clone of the male suitor. Not interested in seeing dogs breeding with other animals, the dog breeder decides to use human females.

Idea # 13
Daddy’s Little Girl
There is a man with a twisted mind who loves to humiliate women in a certain way. He would bring a female down into his basement and force them to lay in cribs and behave like infants. He would train to be as such. If he is tired of hearing them whining about it, he would use a gag that is in a shape of a pacifier. If they refuse to use their diapers, he would either make them drink large amounts of liquid or give them enemas until they get the idea. He just loves the challenge of breaking and molding them down into such a pathetic state. He will only feed them baby food and formula, and has been thinking about teeth removal. He’s sure the female he picks will love her new life as his daughter.

I would like to take this time to thank all of my current rp partners. You guys are the best. Very talented, excellent people to plot with, good friends, and depraved minds like my own. You have made rping a pleasure. If you ever get the chance to rp with any of my parnters, I advise you to take it. They truly are amazing.

My current rps.

In Thread
Keeping It In The Family – Alvis Alendran
The Perfect Teacher – Tyr
Babysitter Debauchery – Caleb Raines
The Princess and her Slave – Sirix
Summer Camp Romance – Wolfman

PM rps
Summer With Daddy – Tyr
Farm Slave – Warmhartman

Email Rps
Parental Guidance – Tyr
Summer to Remember – curtainwith83

It may seem like a lot, but keep in mind, I don’t post to all of them every day. I have a partner, and we’re both okay with this, that we post when we can. It works for us. I have other partners that I do post to more frequently. How, and when, I post depends on my partner and where the rp is actually being done. Like I said above, my thread rps do take priority. I also stated I have very understanding partners. *smile* All of the partners listed above are truly rpers that provide an unforgettable experience rping with. Again I highly advise it. I realize saying this puts me at risk for losing them, but I can’t be greedy. No. I can be. On second thought, leave them all alone. Just kidding. They are my boys, as I affectionately like to think of them as. I even call them that. My boys!

Completed RolePlays
An Angel In the Wilderness - SilverKnight (Had a lot of fun doing this rp with him. He was actually the first to get me to rp in thread. Awww. He was my first.)
Turning Tables-Dark_Roleplay (This rp began here on BMR, but he and I moved it to YIM. It was excellent. I had the time of my life doing this.)

*****UPDATE: 9/11/2014*****
I'm wanting to take on new rps in thread. I do enjoy incest, but there are other things I wish to try. Abduction (alien or human). Breeding. Degradation. Humiliation. These are avenues I would like to explore.

*****UPDATE: 10/29/2014*****
I am still seeking thread rps. I am still interested in the above avenues as well, but I really have a craving for something dark. There is a rp that I was working on with a partner titled We Meet Again. That rp is along the lines of something I am really, really craving right now. Adam Edwardson is a brilliant partner for these types of rps, but sadly his schedule has taken him away from the rp for some time now. My strong craving for this type of rp has prompted me to update my thread.

andy6943 said:
And a free bump for you as well. We both know Tessa needs all the help she can get :)

Tessa: "I need nothing from the likes of you. You with your fine suits, proper language, fancy car, and money. You throw around your good will as if you have plenty to spare. I assure you, boy, you do not. So do not propose that you are doing me a favor. I need nothing from the likes of you."

"What you need from me Tessa, and what you are going to receive are two separate things. Do I need to remind you again, that you have no choice in the matter? As for my goodwill, you're correct, so I shall now save it only for those I deem worthy of it".

Here's a bump, and I don't even expect anything in return. Or do I? :)

I'd tell everyone you were a totally fun, awesome roleplayer, but then they might try and steal you.

Hey there,

Nice post, and Nice evolution on roleplays:)

Would love to discuss ideas on YIM sometime..I am dbliltz_cannon

AndNich123 said:
Well, first off. Greetings and hello. I am new to this site, but I do rp on other sites as well by the same user name. Please, Andy is fine. No need to refer to me as AndNich, And, or Nich. I could give you an paragraph about my life and all the details I'm willing to share, but the truth is, I would just rather get down to business. The reason I'm here.
My rp tendencies have greatly shifted since I started rping. My first rp was a high school where I was a bitch by the name of Kaige. Oh I liked her. She was fun. I moved to fantasy. Jinx. She's a witch. I have progressed to sexual rps. Tessa Arcadia. A feisty bitch that lets no man rule her. "I bow to no man." That's her motto. I find that I'm attracted to rps that I never would have thought I would enjoy. Oh some of them I knew I would. Such as Master/slave relationships. I've even experiemented with the bisexual aspects as well as both a male and a female. So I prefer to rp as the female. I really don't have many boundaries at all. Rape, incest, forced, Master/slave, rough, gentle, it makes no difference to me. You want to be a daddy that wants to take his daughter's virginity? "Hi daddy. Welcome home." You want a feisty slave? Tessa is your girl. You want a slave that will obey your every, single command? Anastasia is yours. "Yes Master. One will do whatever you desire. It is one's wish to bring you pleasure." You want to tie someone down, smack them around, torture them, then whips and chains excite me.
I don't care much for scat. No thank you. See? I said I don't have many boundaries. That's one of them. Language doesn't bother me. So if you want to fuck somebody up, then hell yes. I don't want much sugar coated. If I want that, I'll go to a bakery. I don't mind a little softness and gentleness. A Master can have both sides and still make me want to cum in my pants with him barely laying a finger on me.
My writing style can mostly be third person. I'm willing to give first person a try if you like it. I'm not a fan of the one liners. I understand writer's block, but not every single time you make a post. I've seen great rps that could have gone so much better if the posts were more detailed and longer. I want your post to make me melt. You have to be able to touch that deeper, inner part of me that makes my body shake with a nervous energy. Think you can?
I don't want to do a public thread though. Private messages are okay and so is yahoo messenger. If you want to discuss any ideas or already know what you want, then leave me a message. I'm usually active. I also expect the same. At least 1 or 2 posts a day. If not, then just let me know you can't. Oh and please, don't ghost on me. If it's not working, you can break up with me. I'm a big girl. I can handle it. You'd be surprised at what I can handle.

*****UPDATE: 4/19/14 i am sorry to say that I am not currently accepting new role plays.*****

Aww, your words were too kind. I'll only do the time warp if you promise to "touch-a, touch-a, touch-me". Now it's going to take me weeks to get that damn soundtrack out of my head again! XD.

Another bump for calling me 'sweet'. That's what happens when you try and ruin my reputation :)

"And a step to the right".

Happy 6 month roleplay anniversary bump. I need a medal for putting up with Tessa for that long, XD. Don't worry, I'll soon have her under control.

Oh, and remember, it's just a jump to the left, and a step to the right. Let's do the Time Warp again.

Thanks for the free bump. Have one in return, for being an awesome roleplay partner, XD, and what you said about my threads brought a huge smile to my face. You're right, I'd rather not roleplay than accept anything less. You'd be awesome at co-writing something dark, though that's where ours may end up anyway :)

I like it. Damn, I thought I was responding to your PM. Guess I just gave you another free bump instead! Oh well, XD.

Here, have a pre-birthday bump. Don't worry, I still plan to bump you a lot more on the actual day, XD.

It's just a jump left...and?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom