Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Partners (Male or Female)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaBellaMia

Star
Hello! The name is LaBellaMia but Belle works just fine. I am new to Blue Moon but I have ventured through the internet over the past few years finding sites but always getting in trouble for things that may be considered a little to 'grown up'. Considering I am 22, the last thing I want to be doing are plots involving high school students and drama.

I would prefer to play the younger, more innocent character in my role plays but I do double with female partners. I love historical settings, darker themes, romance and adventure plots. These are always the most fun. I don't do fandoms, only because to do so I feel as though I am compromising the entire original work so it's best if we don't do that.

I do not like people who godmod and I don't like people who tell me how to play my character. It really is annoying and it is my biggest pet peeve. If we are going to role play together, please, please, please have a decent understanding of grammar and proper spelling. It is very difficult to reply when punctuation isn't used correctly or there are so many misspelled words I can't understand the post.

Role playing with me, I would prefer for it to be done here on Blue Moon as a Thread or a PM, and then email but I do not have an IM service and will not be using one. I won't compromise on this. As far as post length goes, I could care less really but could you at least give a paragraph? It's very difficult to write a good story with someone who only writes one or two sentences as a response. Role play is a chance to be creative! I'm not saying you have to describe every single tiny detail but a little bit of imagination certainly goes a long way. I would also prefer to role play in third person POV versus anything else.

I think that is pretty much it as far as my role play style. Now then, I have comprised a list of settings I enjoy and just some generic pairings. Hopefully we can come up with something!

Kinks I Enjoy
Vaginal Virginity
Anal Virginity
Risk of Pregnancy
Pregnancy
Oral Virginity
Dominant Partners
Older Partners

Kinks I will not do
Nullification
Snuff
Watersports
Scat
Vore

Settings I Enjoy
Ancient Greece
Ancient Rome
Medieval
Renaissance
Georgian
Regency
Victorian
Modern
Post-Apocolyptic
Fantasy
Realism
Arranged Marriage
Forbidden Lovers

Generic Pairings
Roman Senator x Slave
Roman Senator x New Bride
Lord x Peasant Girl
Prince x Bride
King x Bride
God x Human
Vampire x Human (Not Twilight)
Shape shifter x Human
Abusive Boyfriend x Abused Girlfriend
Abusive Husband x Abused Wife
Elf x Human
Thief x Lady
Prince x Thief (Think Robin hood in female form)

And anything you can think of really. I would like to hear any plot ideas or pairings you might have! I really would. Please PM me so we can discuss plot ideas together. Thanks!

Okay I would be interested in doing a Prince and Thief RP. That sounds fun, and I was thinking the Thief could get injured during the heist. Then discovered by the Prince who would take her in secret, patch her up but keep her hidden away for his own pleasure.

AnonymousRelated said:
Okay I would be interested in doing a Prince and Thief RP. That sounds fun, and I was thinking the Thief could get injured during the heist. Then discovered by the Prince who would take her in secret, patch her up but keep her hidden away for his own pleasure.

Hmmm. Perhaps the thief is a betrothed he never met, who perhaps lost her kingdom to usurpers? Makes for an interesting tale when he realizes who she is.

LaBellaMia said:
AnonymousRelated said:

Hmmm. Perhaps the thief is a betrothed he never met, who perhaps lost her kingdom to usurpers? Makes for an interesting tale when he realizes who she is.

I'm fine with this! I'm game to give it a try if you are. :3

AnonymousRelated said:
LaBellaMia said:
AnonymousRelated said:

I'm fine with this! I'm game to give it a try if you are. :3
Pictures or Descriptions? Threads or PMs? And do you want me to start?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom