Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Orc Hybrid - fantasy/adventure Lord of the Rings style?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleLips

Moon
Ello lovelies!

I've been craving a sort of fantasy-adventure plot, heavily inspired by the Lord of the Rings/ Hobbit universe. The roleplay can either be LOTR/Hobbit based or it can be more of a loose fantasy plot. I don't mind either.

My only requirement is that I am able to play an OC Orc Hybrid named Alzeena!
Image is below, as well as a small bio. In the bio, I include LOTR/Hobbit's character, Azog. I have also mixed in my own fantasy elements.

The roleplay is OPEN to ORIGINAL CHARACTERS as well as CANONS and of course, NEW SPECIES!
:)

I'm just looking for a male character of equal or greater height than my character - it's just a kink!

Alzeena - Orc Hybrid

Alzeena.jpg
Name: Alzeena
Height: 6' foot 1
Species: Half Pale Orc, Half Sindar Elf (see below for species description)
Appearance: Alzeena has a slim but toned physique. She has pale skin with purple markings across her body, particular of her face. These originate from her Orc roots, though, the pattern of her markings are a rarity. Alzeena also has extremely long gray hair, which she most often keeps tied in a high pony tail. Among her most striking features, Alzeena has no distinct iris, as her eye in entirety are a sparkling silver.
Bio: Alzeena is a child born out of rape. Her mother was a Sindar/Grey Elf and her father an Orc. Upon giving birth, her mother rejected Alzeena and told her husband to rid the child. He took Alzeena to the black market, where he sold her to the hands of a slaves dealer. She grew up as a slave – moving through the hands of multiple owners until she entered adulthood and grew into a quite beautiful young woman. She was spotted at a slave market sale by a notorious and powerful Pale Orc ruler, King Azog, who purchased her as a servant and later concubine. Though, he was unkind, and fed off of her low self-esteem – convincing her she was too monstrous for Elves and too ugly for Orcs. Despite his cruelty, Alzeena secretly plots against him to ensure the failure of what he claims as a kingdom.

Plot Ideas:
1) Alzeena x Someone who comes over to do business with Azog
2) Alzeena x Someone who sees her get sold at the market
3) Alzeena x Azog's enemy
4) Alzeena x Aragorn
5) Alzeena x Legolas

Pale Orc: Orcs are a series of different goblin-like creatures who range between 3 and 8 feet tall. Pale orcs are a larger breed of orcs, who are very large in appearance, both in weight, height (usually over 6 feet), and in muscle. They are also very aggressive and violent in nature, and are stereotypically seen as dim-witted, though they are among the most intelligent of Orc breeds.

Sindar/Grey Elf: Sindar Elves are separate and distinct breed of elves. Their unique physical qualities include light skin, greyish/silver hair and often gray or blue eyes. They are among the tallest breed of elves, averaging between 6 to 7 feet tall. They are very wise and intelligent, and are often perceived as very beautiful. They are an immortal, or near-immortal species, and mature at 50 years old.

Interested? :)

What I'm looking for in a roleplay partner:

- Literacy: Good grammar and spelling are a must. It's really REALLY not hard to place your response in a spellchecker before sending it. Heck, Google Chrome even has a built-in spellchecker. Use it. I cannot stand bad English writing. Sorry!
- Length: I typically write anywhere between 2 to 8 quality paragraphs. Two paragraphs on the minimal side, and eight paragraphs depending on the story, the characters, and what my partner provides. I'm not expecting 8 by all means. But I'm expecting a minimum of 2.
- Creativity: If you cannot move the plot forward in any of your responses, and I am the only one ever actively trying to move the plot either through action, plot twists, or changes - then you are not the partner for me.
- Patience: I live a busy life. I'm a student who also works full time at a mad-house retail store. I don't have all the time in the day to roleplay - I do it in my spare time. I am not someone who will be able to provide multiple responses per day. I'm very much so a CASUAL roleplayer. I'm looking for a partner who doesn't mind waiting for a response.
- Images: I always provide an image (I use real-life/model images and sometimes digital art. I'm not a fan of anime, though.) for my characters. I find visuals always help me get more into a roleplay. It's easy to find an image, so I prefer when my partners provide one as well.

SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE TO DISCUSS! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom