Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wanted dead or alive: The tragic downfall of a Wild West Outlaw (BBVD&MisaLaVan)

RE: Wanted dead or alive: The tragic downfall and rebound of a Wild West Outlaw

The pair moved in sync and the feeling it gave Isabella was amazing. "I love you Joren" She moaned out as she sucked on her neck. Her body rocked upward, pressing into his as she felt the pleasure growing. She knew from before she would orgasm soon. She felt him grab her legs as he pushed deeper, making her moans even louder. Her eyes opened and she looked at him as he teased her. She couldn't help but giggle and shake her head slightly. "I don't care" Was her only reply. Her eyes closed as her back arched off the bed. "Oh Joren." Her body was shaking as she grew ever close to her release. She looked at him for a moment when he asked where he should cum. She knew what cumming inside would mean, and while she said she didn't want children right now she knew it wouldn't be so bad. She shook her head "Don't... don't stop ... please don't leave..." She moaned out, her way of telling him he was free to cum inside her. With one last thrust her body locked put, her pussy walls closed tight around him as she started to orgasm around him. She screamed out his name as her eyes closed tight. She felt like her head was spinning.

“I love you too Isabella with all my heart” he said taking a few moments in between kissing her neck he then smiled as he wrapped his arm around her waist and began really going at it for the last few minutes wanting to make her feel his love with the way he moved. Everything was beginning to spin around like crazy and his thoughts went jumbled for a few moments as the pleasure over took him he felt her starting to wrap around him tighter as her pussy began almost milking his cock and he moaned loudly feeling it before he said “I won’t baby I won’t stop” he said as he felt his balls tightening a few second before he came hard inside of her. After he was finished he collapsed down beside her with a huge smile on his face as he thought about what they had done “Oh my dear lord” Joren said breathlessly as he looked at her before kissing her lovingly “I have to ask was it everything you ever hoped for because I really wanted to make this the best night you ever had” Joren said honestly worrying more about giving her everything she ever wanted because he had already had everything he wanted just by having her as his girlfriend. Everything after that was just a bonus to hm.

Isabella was rocked by her orgasm as he worked himself harder into her. Her head was spinning and she couldn't feel her toes. Event though her world was on end she still felt it as his seed filled her up. She moaned at the feeling, before her body crashed back down to earth. She laid there gasping for breath as he collapsed beside her. She turned her head to look at him and let out a breathless laugh at his words. She wanted to roll toward him, cuddle to him but her body still wasn't all there yet. She blushed deeply at his question her blue orbs filled with love. "It was better then anything I had ever hoped for." She rolled closely toward him cuddling up to his warmth. As her body came down from her high the cool air from the room mixed with the sweat on her body made her feel cold. "I know I probably wasn't that good since it was my first time... but you liked it right?" She asked softly looking up at him. Her arms were wrapped tightly around his middle and her head was pressed to his chest.
Laying there with him she felt tired, like she hadn't slept in days. She could feel a bit of soreness growing between her legs, she was sure that was normal. After all it had been her first time and neither of them had been gentle. She knew she would need to wash well, with the sweat and both their cum on her body. That however brought the thought of children to her mind. Her blue eyes looked back up at his face. "You know I could become with child." Her fingers played against his skin. "You... you slept with other women..." She was sure he had, what man wouldn't have. It was common for men not to be virgins when married. "Do you have children?" Surely a man couldn't pull out every time, could he? She knew it break her heart if she wasn't the one to give him his first child, but she didn't show that. She wasn't mad, or hurt, by the thought of him being with another women. She loved him and nothing could change the way she felt about it. She was truly happy in that moment, and nothing he said could change that.

Joren smiled as he watched her and lightly after her moving he moved his arm around her waist and lightly rubbed her cheek with his hand “My darling I am glad that I made your dreams and fantasies come true better than you imagined it ever happening” he said kissing her lightly with a smile before hearing her down herself about not being great “Darling this was the best sex of my entire life that I promise you. I don’t even have to think about it because you blew the other girls away” he said honestly “Also yes I have slept with other women but no I do not have any children that I know for sure so if we have a child that is fine with me because I have always wanted children I absolutely adore children and being able to raise a child with you that’s just… My dear lord it’s everything I ever wanted plus some because I was so scared about never seeing you again I had almost gave up hope on ever having children” Joren said smiling at her happily with a smile “I know this is a weird thing to say but how about we go shower together and then we’ll go downstairs and I’ll make you something to eat. I don’t know about you but I missed supper because of going into town for a battle. And to be truthfully honest I’m hungry which isn’t unusual since I’m always hungry but now I am hungry, hungry you know” he said with a laugh knowing how confusing he sounded and hoped she wasn’t confused now.

Joren had Isabella blushed when he promise it had been the best sex of his life. Her eyes moved back up toward his when he spoke of them having a child. She kissed him deeply "I hope I am with child, it would make me very happy to give that to you." She said lightly. A giggle bubbled from her chest as he seemed to ramble on about food and showering. "Joren... I'd love to shower with you. But I do believe I promised to cook you food." She kissed him and slowly slipped away from him. Making a face as she felt the wetness between her legs. "That's kinda... gross" She said in a playful way.

Soon they were going to get washed up. She couldn't help but think of how amazing her life was becoming. She knew Erin was still out there, she could only hope he didn't show back up. If he did though she knew Joren would kill him. Looking at Joren she asked a question she was sure she knew the answer too. "Is my daddy dead?" There was no hurt or pain in her voice.

“Well darling I hope you are with child as well it. I would have everything I ever wanted since I’ve been a young man. I love you and I cannot wait to raise a family with you. There are a lot of things I hope to one day do with you but let’s start with this for now” Joren said smiling “Fine, fine… You can cook I was just trying to be nice and prove to you that all men don’t think women should do all of the cooking, cleaning and stuff like that” he said wrapping his arms around her as he walked to the washroom with her and he began washing himself for a few moments but then started to feel playful again so he began lightly splashing her in a teasing manner before walking over to kiss her again passionately but then he heard the question that he knew was eventually to come “I actually cannot tell you whether or not your daddy is dead I was with you outside when the gunshots rang out so the people to ask would be Ivan or Yalkov. But I am almost certain that yes in fact he is dead probably by the hands of Ivan if I had to guess he didn’t like your father because of how bad of a father he was” Joren said honestly as he finished washing and got dressed before saying “Oh darling I want to warn you the men might…Tease you about us having sex they do it in fun and do not mean anything bad about it alright.”

Isabella rolled her eyes at Joren when he wrapped his armed around her. She let him lead the way to the washroom. She started to clean herself off, washing the blood and cum from her legs. However soon she found herself being splashed. Blue orbs fell on Joren, shock clear in them. She didn't even need to think about it before she splashed him back, her tongue slipping between her lips in a childish fashion. She moaned into the passionate kiss, she couldn't believe how happy she was. She kept cleaning herself as she asked about her father. She gave a small nod when told she would need to ask Ivan. "Joren... is it wrong I'm not sad my daddy is dead?" She looked up at him with worry clear on her face. She didn't want to be heartless like her father had been, but after years of him ruling over her, keeping her from Joren she couldn't feel bad for him.

She got done cleaning just as Joren finished getting dressed. Her blue eyes jumped up to him as he spoke. She swallowed hard and gave a slow nod. She couldn't help but think how different this life was then the one she left behind. In her old life it was in bad manner to talk about a woman's sex life, here it was simple teasing. She knew it would take her time to get use to. She moved to get dressed and felt the pain between her legs. She looked over at Joren. "I'm a little sore." She said with a deep blush.

Joren laughed a few moments after the splash fight and passionate kiss had ended "So is it wrong that even though we're madly in love and possibly even having a child that we're still technically just fully grown children" he teased in a joking manner as he laughed once more thinking about it. "No Isabella it's not wrong because this man really hasn't been a father to you he's more or less been a dictator controlling your life and forcing you to be unhappy just so where he wouldn't have to be teased by his other rich friends about having his prim and proper young daughter who was supposed to be a snobby heartless bitch actually befriend a poor broke boy. And when you proved to him time and time again that you were the farthest thing from a snobby heartless bitch he forced you to another state just to reinforce the fact of you not seeing me anymore because I brought out the best in you" Joren explained with a smile "Does that sound about right?"

After getting washed up though Joren put his clothes on and brought her, her dress, panties and bra so where she could get re-dressed "Here you go darling" he said handing her the clothes "And yeah you'll probably be a little sore for the next couple of days and I promise to help you through it as much as I can."

Once more Isabella found herself laughing at Joren's teasing. It was the most she had laughed in years, and she was sure it was the same for him. "At least our baby will always be happy and loved" She point out. Even if they acted like children from time to time, it was the best life to have. Smiling she gave a small nod "That sound just right." She was thankful when he brought her dress and underclothes. She moved slowly as she got dressed, saying she was sore. Once fully dressed she wrapped her around Joren, hugging him tight. "Your the best thing that ever happened to me Joren. You really have brought out the best in me. I'm so so thankful to have you in my life." She looked up at him, hoping he could see just how thankful and in love she was.

Pulling away she slipped on her shoes and laced her fingers with his. "Its going to take me time to get use to this, eve just having family and love around. Its so different." She mused over the thought of being truly loved, to have a loving family. The thought of family made her think of her mama, a small giggle slipped from her lips. "My mama would of beat your butt had she still been alive, having sex with before being married. Even more so since there is no promise of marriage" She teased him. She smiled up at him "Your mama would of been proud of you, you know that right. Standing up to my daddy and Erin for me, protect me from that life." Her smile faded a bit, and she hoped she didn't upset him by bring up his mama.

"Without a doubt but if you think about it our baby will have a loving mother, father, Uncle Yalkov, Uncle Terry, Uncle Reggie, Uncle Drako, Aunt Veronika and even a papaw Ivan just off the top of my head" Joren said smiling as he kissed Isabella lightly before taking her hand in his "Well I'm honestly proud that I bring out the best in you because your best is perfect" he said honestly as he looked into her eyes before letting her get her shoes and things on so where they could go downstairs "Eh you'll get used to it rather quickly trust me it'll be different but easy to slip into. Now for your mamma you're might she would be quite upset with me for having had sex with you without even so much as a promise of marriage but I think we could've calmed her down a little bit by letting her know that I saved you from going through the same hell as she did. Now my mom might've been quite happy I protected you but don't you think for one minute that my momma wouldn't have slapped me right across the back of the skull for not marrying you before I made love to you. Then she would've slapped me again telling me she was too young to become a grandma" Joren said laughing as he walked downstairs with Isabella and he saw all the boys waiting for them at the kitchen table "Oh dear let the jokes commence."

Their baby would have a very loving home, one much better then her own. She would teach it how to love and care for everyone they meant. Joren could teach it how to shot, it would be the perfect life. She held tight to his hand as they made their way to the kitchen. She talked of their mama's, laughing at the thought of both woman. "She would be happy you protected me, but still upset." She laughed as Joren talked of his mama, she would of been a great grandma. She felt bad that the woman would not be able to see her son happy, and grand children. She hoped the woman hadn't suffered at the hand of James. She knew Erin had wanted them to take her sexual, she hoped they hadn't of done such a thing to the woman who had cared for as if her own.

Her laughed died the moment they stepped into the kitchen, with the boy sitting there. Her face flash blood red as she moved to stand partly behind Joren. She had hoped they at least have until tomorrow before they teased them. Her hold on his hand had turned to painfully tight as she stuttered over her words. "I... I ... am... going to ... um.. make food... would you .. like some?" She asked the group. Hoping they go somewhere else to pick on Joren and leave her alone. She didn't think she ever want anyone knowing about their sex life. She should of asked Joren not to speak about it, this is part of why she wanted their own home. She shifted from foot to foot as she looked at the group. Her eyes fell to the ground and she pulled her hand free from Joren's "I'm going to..." She trailed off as she rushed toward the counter, looking at what they had before pulling out what she would need.

Ivan was the first to break the silence "Don't worry the boys and I have talked we're going to try our hardest not to make jokes about your private life. For several reasons. One we respect you both as human beings because you two are absolutely wonderful kind hearted people. Two because we know that you Isabella are not used to joking around about private matters such as what you two obviously just shared" he said smiling at the young woman "Also I know we didn't have to but if you've noticed all of us boys have a very beautiful ring on our finger in the middle of the ring is our outlaw gang's emblam in it" he said holding up his finger.

Everyone else in the gang held up their fingers as well showing off the gang ring.

"This is our symbol as a family. So we all pitched in without Joren knowing and we had a ring made for you as well so where you can know without a doubt you are apart of our family" Ivan pulled a beautiful box from his pocket and walked over to where Isabella was and placed the box on the counter in front of her before opening the box he then kissed her forehead "Welcome to the family officially we're glad to have you join us" Ivan said hugging Isabella lightly.

Joren smiled as he watched how shy Isabella was being to the same men hours earlier she had joked around with it waws actually quite funny but he kept the laugh to himself and watched the whole scene unfold infront of him and tears were brought to his eyes. He utterly shocked and proud of his men without him even knowing they had went out and got a special custom ring worth about two thousand dollars made custom for Isabella just to let her know that without a doubt she was one of them.

Isabella was going about getting everything ready when Ivan started to talked. She stopped moving and looked slightly back at the group. She was shocked they weren't going to joke. She took in the rings on each man's finger, unsure where it was going. Her eyes moved to Joren then back to Ivan when told they had a ring made for her. She watched in Awe as the box was set in front of her, and opened. She had been given made things though out her life, but none had been as beautiful or meaningful as the that ring. She smiled when she felt the kiss and light hug. She turned fully to face Ivan. her arms wrapped tight around his middle. She felt the tears slid down cheeks. "Thank you." Her voice was soft. Isabella just held tight to Ivan, having felt more love from this man then her own father. Her mind went back over all the cruel things her father had done to her over the years, the things not even Joren had known about. Her hands fisted Ivan's shirt as she held close to him.

She pulled back and brushed her shaky hand against her face. She smiled up at him then looked back toward the others. "Thank you... forever thing." She said lightly. She looked at the ring and reached out with a shaky hand. She didn't pick it up, to scared she drop it with how bad her hands were shaking. Her blue orbs moved back to Joren and in that moment she knew she would never be anything but happy. However her eyes moved back to Ivan. "You killed my daddy didn't you?" She asked

“You’re very welcome Isabella. We all might seem like we’re a bunch of childish immature grown children but we can all be serious when it’s needed and this is one of the times we need to be serious because we want to agree to be a part of this family for as long as you live we all love you here even in the small amount of time that we have all known you” Ivan said smiling as he felt her arms wrap around his waist and he wrapped his arms around her as well in a hug “You’re very welcome darling like I said we all love you here and we hope you’ll stay here forever. And I know we said that we weren’t going to make jokes about your sex life but Terry the deaf brother has been sitting over their signing to me asking if one simple joke can be made. He says it’s your decision” Ivan said looking at her before said “Also yes your father is dead I’m sorry. Once Erin shot at me it really pissed me off so I kicked your father’s knee out told him how horrible of a father he was and then pulled the trigger” he said not knowing whether or not she would be upset about it because he knew he wouldn’t be upset with it. If he was in her shoes.

Joren moved to sit down at the table watching Isabella he knew that they really were getting along like a father and daughter would get along which made him happy because this family that he had created had become just that. A non-blood family who loved each other and respected each other. “Yalkov follow me” Joren said seeing Yalkov leaving the kitchen.

“Yes Joren” Yalkov said following Joren outside the door so he could figure out what Joren wanted to talk to him about.

Joren looked at Yalkov “I want you to ride off into town and go to our jeweler I want you to buy the most beautiful ring you can find for me to propose to Isabella with and have it sent to me. Also I want you to go by JB’s and tell him to meet me here since it is all on the way home.”

“I’d be more than happy to do that for you Joren. I know you’ve been waiting almost a decade to propose” Yalkov said hugging Joren slightly before walking out of the house.

Joren walked back into the kitchen and sat down at the kitchen table with all the other outlaws while Isabella and Ivan had a moment together.

Isabella smiled at Ivan's words, hugging him tightly. She laughed lightly and nodded a bit. "One joke... one, but it better be good." she said in a teasing tone. She simply nodded when told her father was dead, and how he had been killed. She stood on her toes, and kissed his cheek, "Okay" Was her simple reply. She watched Joren and Yalkov leave the room, but didn't ask about it. She turned back to the food she was making for the whole group. She couldn't not make food for the boys. "So lets hear this joke." She said looking over her shoulder at the twins. She didn't know what one was which, she would need to learn how to tell them apart.

She looked at Ivan. "Can you tell them I'm making enough food for everyone. Also... do you think you can help me learn to talk to him." In her short time with the group Ivan had become a father toward her. She couldn't help feel safe around him, almost as safe as she felt with Joren. She hadn't gotten to know the others yet, but she couldn't wait to. While her father had said Joren was a bad person, who only hung out with bad people. She couldn't help but think of how wrong he had been. This family Joren put together, was so much more loving the her own had ever been toward her.

Ivan smiled as he said "Alright but Terry signs his words so I'll have to actually talk for him. He speaks but because of his disability he doesn't speak as clearly as he would like to" he said smiling at Isabella. Ivan began signing to Terry telling him to sign the joke.

Terry began signing so where he could talk to Ivan.

Ivan chuckled to himself "Alright Terry the young man in the black hat with the blue shirt on" he said pointing to Terry "Told me that you moaned so loud that he heard it and he's been legally deaf since the day he was born he also said never have sex in a graveyard because you would literally wake the dead. Then finally he told me he's going to call you bullhorn because you're so loud" Ivan said smiling "Now I'm saying you should whip his ass" he said teasingly as he hugged her to him "Also yes I can teach you how to use sign language" he then turned and began signing to the two brothers telling them that Isabella was making dinner.

Joren missed the joke while he had been talking to Yalkov but once he entered both brothers were signing to Ivan.

Terry and Reggie signed 'thank you for the food' back to Ivan so where Ivan would be able to relay the message to Isabella.

Joren turned to the twins and began signing to them as well making jokes about Isabella's cooking the entire time he was doing it in a playful manner.

Ivan looked at Isabella "The twins said thank you for the food. And Joren is telling that your food tastes like duck poop but he's doing it in a very teasing and playful manner."

"Oh thanks for ratting me out you asshole" Joren said laughing as he heard Ivan tattling on him.

"Also later today darling I will teach you how to identify the difference between the twins and how to both understand and speak to the twins so don't have to worry about anything" Ivan said smiling as he walked back toward the table and sat down by Joren leaving a seat between himself and Joren so where Isabella could sit beside both of them whenever she was done cooking and ready to eat.

Listening to the joke Isabella flashed red, pressing her lips she shot a playful glare to Terry. "You tell him, he isn't funny and may no longer make jokes." There was a teasing to her voice. Sending one last playful glare to the brothers she turned around with a small laugh. She would be whipping his ass that is for sure. With her back toward the boys she couldn't see Joren signing, not that it would of mattered. Shock filled her face and she turned slowly at Ivan's words. "I was ten Joren." She playfully warned him. Picking up a small piece of food she threw it at Joren.

She sent a smile to Ivan before he went to sit down. It took another half hour before the food was done. She plated it for the boys and place it in front of them. She also poured them all a glass of water. It was in moments like this her 'high class' schooling showed. Her core hurt, she felt shift and her back was starting to bother her. Going from having sex to standing for almost an hour was not the best thing. She looked back at them with a small smile. "Anyone else need anything?" She asked. She was hungry and tired, but she was ever the lady though. She hadn't gotten her own food yet.

use sign language which he would teach her how to do later on.

Joren watched as Isabella began serving them and it made him happy that even though she knew she didn’t have to that she was taking the role as den mother so seriously “Yes I want something I want you to get your own food and water and come sit down you don’t need to serve us you’re a part of this family not our servant” he said it happily to reassure her that she was one of them “Also I want to say I love you” he said smiling at her happily.

“Hello Joren are you here” Jackson Brummet said walking into the club house he did this because Yalkov had come to tell him Joren wanted to speak with him.

“Excuse me for a moment” Joren said smiling hearing Jackson with that he stood up and walked into the room where JB was “Ah, JB I am glad you came over so soon. You see I recently got with a young woman named Isabella and we wanted to know if you could build a second house on the property. One for Isabella and I to live in so where we could have a little bit of privacy.”

“Oh the Isabella from your paintings eh. Yeah I’d be honored to not to mention you have all this property that is bare. My men and I shall start tomorrow and we’ll be done in about six months” JB said turning to walk out.

Joren once again returned to sit down at the head of the table and smiled as he looked at everyone “So Isabella darling how are you feeling are you feeling any better” he asked knowing that she would know what he was talking about.

Isabella smiled at Joren's words "Yes sir" She teased as she got her own plate and water. She soon joined him at the table, leaning over she kissed his cheek. "I love you too." She turned back to her plate and took a bite of her food. Letting out a soft moan and the wonderful taste. She looked up as someone called for Joren. She watched him leave before looking at the twins. She wanted to ask them question, but found herself lost.

"Ivan can you ask the twins something for me?" She asked shyly, a soft blush danced over her nose. "Can you ask them how they meant Joren and if they have girlfriends?" She said lightly. She was sure Ivan knew the answer, but she didn't want them to feel left out. Her eyes moved back to Joren the moment he stepped into a room. It was like a moth to a flame, she just felt pulled toward him. She smiled and gave a small nod "Slightly better." Her blue eyes moved back to her plate as she took another bite. "I would like to try shooting some more if that's ok with you. Maybe see more of your land?" She asked.

Joren smiled as he looked at her “Good because if you didn’t love me then this relationship would definitely be weird” Joren said laughing as he leaned over and kissed her lovingly with a smile.

As Joren left to talk to JB he heard Isabella asking him whether or not he could relay a message to the twins. “Of course what do you want me to ask” Ivan said hearing her “Ah, I understand hold on a second” slowly Ivan began signing to the twins he knew the answer but he knew Isabella didn’t want to make them feel left out. Once he got both answers he told Isabella “Well Terry and Reggie’s story is a saddening tale. We met Terry and Reggie they were locked away in a school because their parents gave them up as children not wanting to take care of…” Ivan coughed as if not wanting to say it. “Their parents put them in a school for mentally challenged people. Or in other words a crazy house because they weren’t going to take care of children with special needs the last words their parents said to them were nothing as wrong as you could come from a bloodline as perfect as ours. Thirty years later they’ve still not seen their parents again. Also Terry is a widower and has three children all of which are perfectly healthy he has his own house and his wifes mother helps take care of the kids which have no disabilities and Reggie has a wife who just had a daughter but she is a mute as well but they love her more than anything and he is a great father.” Ivan realized he hadn’t gone in to very good details about how they met “Terry and Reggie escaped the school and was wondering in the desert half dead when we rode by and saved them. Joren was the first to communicate with them because he was the only person at that time who knew sign language. He then from that point on everyone else was taught how to speak in sign language to tell our brothers that we loved them.”

Joren smiled as he looked at Isabella when he returned from talking to JB and sat down before beginning to eat his dinner “Alright darling we can go out and shoot some more after I’m done eating if you’d like.”

Isabella laughed and rolled her eyes as Joren's teasing. Once alone she asked Ivan to ask the twins their story. She listened and felt the tears burning her eyes. She gave a small nod. "That is sad. Tell them I'm sorry, and that their parents where wrong." She said lightly. Her mouth opened to ask Ivan one more then when Joren entered the room. Her mouth closed and she gave a small smile. Asked if they could try shooting again. She finished up her food and stood to start cleaning. "Was it better then duck poop?" She asked in a testing tone, the look on her face almost daring him to say it did.

Isabella had to head back up to the room to get her gun belt. After everything that had happened she had simply taken it off in their room. She wondered if she would be able to go home, get some things. While there wasn't much at the house she needed, she had pictures of her mother and items that meant stuff to her. This all brought on the fact her father was dead, he had been killed. She knew people would be looking for her. She would be getting all of his money, and property. That's when the thought hit her, she wouldn't be getting any of it. She knew her father, he would of made it so she couldn't get anything unless she was married.

Ivan signed to the twins telling them exactly what Isabella was saying knowing that they'd be happy to know someone else was paying them so much attention since the twins absolutely loved people paying attention them since they had been ignored most of their life for being different. Ivan watched the twins signing back "They said thank you for caring about them it means a lot to them."

Joren smiled as he heard Isabella "Yeah definitely better than duck poop it's like something smaller now maybe cricket poop" he said teasingly as he walked up behind her and pulled her head up lightly as he leaned down to kiss her lovingly not caring who saw him "I'll meet you outside darling just walk out the back door" he said already having his gun belt attached to his belt. Slowly he walked out back and began putting up target's so they could do some more shooting pracitce for her.

"Joren" Isabella warned, reaching out she smack his chest. She happily kissed him back, giving a nod before heading to their room. She grabbed her belt and put it around her hips. She all but skipped down the stairs and out the back door. She walked over to were Joren stood, her arms snaking around his middle. "Thank you Joren, forever you done for me. I haven't been this happy in a long time." She whispered. She hugged him tight before pulling away. "Ok so teach me how to shoot gun master" She said with a smile. She didn't know where she would be if it wasn't for Joren He had done more for her then anyone else had ever done. She truly owned him her life. While everything seem to be going perfect, the pair had no Ida that Erin was planing something big, something to get Isabella back

Joren laughed as he felt Isabella slap him in the chest he knew that he had gotten to her once again in a playful manner but he waited outside for her when he felt arms wrapping around his midsection "Why hellop there darling and you don't have to thank me everything I did. I did it out of love" he said turning around to kiss her lovingly before he walked behind her and held her from behind "Alright well first thing you need to do before you ever start shooting is that your gun is completely full" he said pulling out his pistol and he opened it up rather quickly to show her how to do it. "You've shot a couple of bullets and your gun holds six bullets so how many bullets do you need to put in your gun darling" he asked honestly.

She nodded as he spoke, watching as he pulled out his gun and showed her how to open it. Her hand reached down to grab the lovely pistol Ivan had give it. She opened it like he had his and looked inside. She could see the different in the bullets. "I need ... three" She said looking over at him. Carefully reaching up she pulled out the three used bullets from her pistol. While most people may just dropped them, she slipped them into a pocket in her brown dress. She took the bullets offered to her and slipped them into the free space. She pushed the pistol closed and looked back at Joren. "My daddy would shot you if he knew you were teaching me to shot." She teased lightly.

Back
Top Bottom