Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wanted dead or alive: The tragic downfall of a Wild West Outlaw (BBVD&MisaLaVan)

RE: Wanted dead or alive: The tragic downfall and rebound of a Wild West Outlaw

Joren smiled as he looked at Isabella with a smile “What” he asked teasingly with a smile as he watched her blush deepen. Then he felt her wiggle around and he continued lightly nipping at her neck trying his best to turn this into a very romantic love making. It wasn’t until he opened the can of worms so to speak that everything really opened up the worms. He had told her that he would answer her absolutely anything no matter what and he was being completely honest with her. “Alright somehow I knew this would come up again and I was really dreading this conversation between us but like I promised darling I will tell you absolutely anything you want to know. A couple years ago ten of my men and I went out onto a robbery it was supposed to be an easy job but something went wrong and the Marshalls intercepted us. I buried ten men that day and I went crazy not being able to handle all the people I lost. I went into a fit of rage and began shooting randomly I killed the Marshalls but I also accidentally killed twelve innocent people and from that day forward people began calling me Sixgun because I took out twelve people with six bullets” Joren said looking down and closing his eyes tight it hurt him to think that he had killed innocent people he was an outlaw but he wasn’t a bad guy.

"Joren..." She playfully warned again as he acted as if he didn't know what she was talking about. She giggled out a moan as she wiggled the more he nipped at her neck. It was a nice feeling, one she didn't want to end. She knew however her question would end it. Still she asked her question, knowing Joren wouldn't of let it go if she had tried. She listened carefully, feeling bad the moment he said he had dreaded the conversation. She wanted to take it back, but knew it was to late. She looked up at him as the words flowed from his mouth. Though his eyes closed tightly she could see the pain and hurt there.
Slowly she slid her hand up his stomach and chest, cupping his cheek she pressed a light kiss to his lips. "Aw Joren... I know you didn't mean it. When I thought you were dead, I turned my room upside down. Anyone who came near me I fought against." She kissed him again, this time a bit harder. " I love you Joren, I don't blame you. I still love you, and the people who matter know you would never have meant to do it." Once more she kissed him. Slowly and full of love. She didn't break the kiss as her hand slid to the back of his neck. She nipped at his lips, she didn't want him to feel pain. She wanted him to be happy, wanted to be the one to make him feel happy. She deepen the kiss and only when she needed to breath did she pull back just far enough to take a breath. "Forget about that, forget about Erin. I'm here with you, here in your arms waiting for you to make me yours." She kissed him again. Hoping to wash away ever bit of pain and hurt he had felt since she left eight years ago. She knew she couldn't fully take away the pain, but she could make it better. Easy it from his heart a little at a time. She pulled back once again and looked right into his eyes. She moved forward, titling her head to kiss his neck. She had liked when he had kissed at her neck, she wondered if he too would like it.

“Thank you for being here for me darling especially in my time of grief you’re making it a lot easier for me darling. I am glad to know you don’t think of me as some kind of evil monster” Joren said looking at Isabella happily but kissed her back as she kissed him almost not wanting to break the kiss with her when she pulled away he pouted lightly in a teasing manner whenever when she broke the kiss. “You’re right darling we should just forget everything that doesn’t involve our alone time. Give me one moment” he said standing up lightly as he walked over to the door and did something he rarely ever did he locked the door so where no one could interrupt their romantic evening together. “I swore to you that tonight would be about us” Joren said taking his shirt off so she could see his muscular abdomen, then he removed his pants so he was in his underwear and he walked over to the bed laying down beside her and he felt her moving and they stared at each other for a few minutes before feeling her kiss his neck “Oh darling if you keep that up we’re really going to have problems” Joren moaned out slightly as his hand went down to rest on Isabella’s hip and slightly he began tracing little circles on her hip with his finger's.

Isabella smiled up at him, happy she was helping him. Kissing him she found it cute when he pouted when she pulled back. She watched him as he slipped from the bed, her eyes watched him to the door. She couldn't help but swallow hard as he locked the door before stripping of his clothes. Her face heated as she took him in as he stood in nothing but his underwear. She had never seen a man naked before, and last time she seen Joren shirtless he had been a skinny little boy. He sure had grown up in the time she been gone, her body was reacting to his. He joined her in bed and she moved a little closer to him.
Her blue orbs just took him in for a moment before she made a brave move. Her lips pressed lightly to his neck, kissing him as he had her. She couldn't help but blush when he spoke. She looked up at him for a moment before kissing his neck again. Her fingers ghosted against his stomach as her lips moved down to his collar bone. Her hands soon laid flat on his chest and nipped at his collar bone. Her blue eyes looking up at his face, unsure if this was right, it felt right.

“Oh darling” he said as he began lightly rubbing her hip before romantically wanting her to feel the love just through his touch. “Have I ever told you that you were the most beautiful young lady on the face of this planet” he moaned lovingly as he went back to kissing her neck. Once they had been playing around for a few minutes by kissing each other Joren wanted to make it real romantic by pulling Isabela up to kiss her before actually flipping her over so that he was now hovering above Isabella and he began doing the same thing she had been by kissing down her neck to her collar bone “May I take off your dress darling” he wanted her permission to do this because he was going to give her everything they had both ever wanted. He was almost certain that he didn’t need to ask for her permission but he wanted to because this was a consensual thing between the two. “I love you Isabella” he said now kissing right above her clothed breast. “You said you wanted a family earlier. How many kids did you want all together darling?"

Isabella smiled against his skin as she kissed around his neck. Her body wiggled under the way he rubbed her hips. It felt good and made her whole body heated up. She giggled and nodded "A few times" She said in a teasing tone. She gave a soft airy moan as he kissed her neck again. Her lips moved over his neck and collar bone. Her eyes snapped toward his when he pulled her up for a real kiss. She was all to happy to kiss him back, freely letting him move her onto her back. Blue eyes closed and her head tilted as he kissed her collar bone. Her hands slid around his bare chest, enjoying the feel of his skin under her fingers. Her cheeks flashed and she looked up at him. "Yeah..." She nodded, he hadn't of needed to ask, but it was nice that he did. She smiled before moaning as his lips moved to above her breast. "I love you Joren" she said back. Her hands slid up to his shoulders. "I want a big family with as many kids as you'll let me give you." She said lightly. Her hands slid over his shoulders and down his back a little ways. "How many kids do you want? When do you want to have our first?" she asked thought it was hard to keep her mind on anyone thing with the feel of his lips on her skin. It was like a fire had been lit everywhere his lips touched. Her core grew warm and wet as her body wiggled under his, the need for his touched growing.

Joren smiled as he looked at Isabella once she said he was allowed to take off her dress he was happy that she gave him permission so he slowly took the bottom of her dress and pulled it off of her. Now they were both in bed over half naked lying in bed together which kind of scared Joren he knew that Isabella was a virgin she had told him this before what if this wasn’t what she expected and she dumped him because of it. All kinds of things like this was swirling around his mind. But he decided that this was the best for both of them because they both wanted it. Slowly he leaned over reaching behind Isabella before taking her bra of and letting it fall onto the bed. Joren stared at Isabella’s breast with great interest before leaning down and taking one of her nipples into his mouth and he began lightly nibbling on the tip of it happily. “I want as many kids as you will give me I have always wanted a huge family. Also I am ready to have our first kid whenever you are ready to have kid’s darling” he explained to her happily wanting her to know that there was no rush but whenever she was ready so was he. “I love you Isabella and having kids with you is…Is something I have wanted for a very long time” he said going back to lightly sucking and nibbling on the tip of her nipple.

Isabella couldn't help but blush as he removed her dress. Woman had always been told not to let anyone see their bare bodies, not even a husband. Even in school they were told not to do more then lay there. She was sure that couldn't of been right, at least not for her and Joren. They loved each other too much for him not to see her bare body or for her to simply lay there. Her blush only deepen once her bra was removed. She wanted to cover herself, but didn't she watched his face as he took in her bare chest. She knew her breast were larger then what most women's were, and she had been told and time again it was wrong. Men in this time like women with tiny breast, and a tiny body. She let out a gasp as he took her nipple into his mouth, she had never expected him to do such a thing. She wiggled once more with a giggle as he nibbled at the skin.
She knew to have kids they would have to have sex and he would spill his seed inside her. "I don't want to have children yet." She explained softly hoping that wouldn't stop what was going to happen. That he would still want to make love to her like he said he would. She smiled shyly at him "I love you Joren" She let out another gasp before moaning. "Joren" there was confusion and lust in her voice. Her hand found its way to the back of his head. She wasn't sure what he wanted her to do. She could feel both her nipples getting hard even as he only sucked on the one. Her back arched slightly toward him as her nails bit into the skin of his back.

Joren smiled as he looked at Isabella “I want you to know before we start this darling. You are my equal in this relationship. You are fully able to do whatever you want no matter what it is” Joren said smiling as he looked at her “But for right now my beautiful little angel I am going to rock your world. Get ready to go crazy” he said wanting to give her warning as his hands slowly slipped into the waist band of her panties and he pulled them off lightly until they were in his hands and he threw them across the room before moving down so he was kneeling on the floor. Lightly Joren grabbed Isabella’s legs and pulled her closer to him resting her legs on his shoulder “This is only the beginning of our very loving romance filled night baby. Most men will not do this for their women because they are only greedy assholes who care about themselves but this is because I truly love you” with that he began tracing the entire length of her pussy lips before really beginning to eat her out.

Isabella smiled lovingly up at Joren as he spoke, though she couldn't help the nervous laugh. "Joren" She blushed deeply as he spoke of rocking her world. She lifted her hips as he slip down her panties. Isabella was cleanly cut, with a dusting of red hair on her core. She watched him to slip onto the floor slightly confused by his action. She may not of known of sex, but she pretty sure that wasn't how it was done. The top of her chest heated to match her face as he spoke of their night. "I love you." she said softly. She watched him close and let out a gasp as he started to eat her out. "Joren.." she moaned. Her hands gripped tight onto the sheet of the bed. She moaned, her eyes closed lightly as her hips lifted slightly. She wiggled under his touch, she had never thought it would feel like this. She felt her body was locking up, everything felt tight yet at the same time she felt like she was floating . She let out a whimper as she felt like the built up was to much. She wanted to moan and cry out it felt so good, yet she wasn't sure if he would like that so she bit her lip holding it in.

Joren laughed a happy yet playful laugh as he kept hearing her say his name as if questioning him after he started “Trust me darling I know what I am doing. You just sit back and enjoy yourself you’re everything in my world that is perfect and because of that I owe you the best most wonderful romantic love making evening you could ever dream of” he said before going back to teasing her lightly by only tracing the edges of her pussy lips. Once he saw she was really getting into it he quit teasing once more and this time really went at it eating her out like he hadn’t eaten a meal in days. He heard her whimpering and wanted more he wanted her to scream out his name and let everyone know that she was his just as much as he was hers. They were partners now eternally bound by true love. Joren’s goal was to give her several orgasms just by eating her wanting her to squirm and feel like she couldn’t take any more of the loving he was giving her but he knew very well that he would probably get her to an Earth shattering orgasm before he finally crawled back on the bed and placed himself inside of her so they could finally officially consummating their love in a way that both of them would love. Joren pulled back but began fingering her lightly to keep her going “So my beautiful angel are you happy that we finally decided to do this. Was it worth the wait all those years” he said hoping he hadn’t let her down in any way.

Isabella couldn't stop the happy giggle that bubbled out of her. She looked down as was shocked at what he was doing to her. Even though he was doing nothing but tracing around her core it felt so good. Soon he was eating her like it was keeping him alive she let out a cry of pleasure. It didn't take long for her virgin body to reach its first orgasm. She moaned louder then she meant as she felt her body tighten and her juices flow out of her. She looked down at him breathing heavy a light cover of sweat on her body. He was using his fingers now and each movement made her moan softly. She giggled out a moan and nodded weakly. "I'm very happy.... It ... it was worth the wait." She said moaning slightly. Her hips pressed into his hand. "Oh Joren..." She moaned. She couldn't believe the pleasure he was giving her. "It feels so good.. Joren... " Her toes curled and her body wiggled under him. She found she wanted to reach out and touch him, feel his body. She was sure by the end of the night everyone in the house would know what they were doing.

Joren happily lapped up the juices that came out when she had her orgasm it was absolutely tasty. Slowly he moved though because his nine and a half inch dick was hard and needed to break free of the confinement of his under. As he stood the large bulge was easily seen. He moved over laying back beside Isabella “So what do you want to do next darling there are some things we can do. One I can go back down and eat that beautiful pussy until you can’t move, two you could do something similar to me as I did to you which… In all honestly I like it but it’s never been something I liked having done. Or three I could pull my underwear off let you finally see me completely naked and we could make love like we both want to” he said looking in her eyes as he continued fingering her pussy softly but in a loving way wanting to make sure she was continuing to feel pleasure during their conversation “Like I said before this we are equals darling if you feel like you want to be quiet you can be quiet but if you feel like screaming at the top of your lungs you do it. You are my lover, my girlfriend, my world and you have every right to do whatever in the hell you want to do” he said smiling at her as he leaned down and kissed her passionately.

Joren stood and Isabella eyes went right to between his leg, she swallowed hard at the sight of it. Her eyes move back up to his face as she listened to him talk. She left out soft moans as his fingers moved against her. She was all to happy to kiss him back. Her hands glided over his stomach and chest. She pulled back at looked at him shyly. She loved him, knew she could trust him with her deepest of feelings. "I want ... I don't like holding back, but what if someone hears. What if they say something about it." Her face flashed. It would be so embarrassing if one of the men commented on what they were doing. She was sure they knew it would happen, but she didn't want them talking about it. She didn't want Joren talking about it with them, she was trusting him not to say something. She swallowed hard as it came time for the real question. "I ... I'd like to see you... maybe touch you and... try and make you ... I mean if you let me." Oh how silly she felt in that moment. She was sure she looked silly to him. Looking up at his though her lashes she blushed deeper.

Joren smiled as he kissed her lightly but then he pulled his fingers out of her pussy and licked them lightly loving her taste before listening to Isabella "Listen darling you can do whatever you want with me I am your's" he said pulling her so she was sitting ontop of him and he placed his hands on her waist lightly as he pulled her down to kiss her "And if they hear you too damn bad this is my club and now it is yours as well if people hear us then so what darling. As long as we are both happy, as long as we are having fun and as long as we are both enjoying ourselves then fuck what anyone else thinks about it" he said smiling at her as he rubbed her face. "But now darling I want you take control I know you have it in you somewhere. Let out that beautiful naughty devil that is lying inside you somewhere."

Isabella watched closely as he licked his fingers, thinking of how he must have enjoyed it. She looked down at him as he moved her on top of him. She could feel his harden member pressing against her core. Kissing him back her hands rested on his chest. She smiled and shook her head when he spoke of anyone hearing them. "But what if they say something Joren. I don't want other people talking about our... love life." She said lightly. She pressed into his hand as he rubbed her face. She giggled and leaned forward to give him a kiss. "Joren" She warned, It seemed to be the normal for her. She felt good, truly happy and free to be who she wanted to be. She kissed him once more, looking down into his eyes. "I thought I was your angel?" She asked teasing. Her hands slid around his chest and she looked down at his body. "You've grown so handsome.." She leaned down and kissed his neck lightly. Her hands flattened out against his chest. Her lips moved slowly. "You have to tell me if I do it wrong." Her words slipped out with her warm breath over his skin. Her hands slid down toward his stomach as her lips once again moved to his collar bone. Her body slid down ward as she kissed down to his chest. Her fingers brushed along the top of his underwear.

"Well if they say something then you mustn't worry about it. They already know what we're doing because we let it be known that....We were going to have romantic evening to ourselves. The last time those words were spoke in this house Veronika became pregnant" Joren said teasingly as he looked at the woman he loved more than life itself. "Isabella" he said once she said only his name "You are my angel darling but even an angel can be naughty sometimes you know you are after all a beautiful young woman in the prime of life getting ready to consumate your love with the man who you love with all your heart" Joren said happily "Thank you for the compliment though darling I have really tried my hardest to make my body as perfect as possible" he said feeling her kiss his neck and he moaned out happily loving to have his neck kissed especially by her "Just go with whatever your heart tells you to do there is no such thing as right and wrong as long as you don't bite down on it that would hurt an awful lot and I think I'd cry" but once again Joren moaned a little louder as he felt her finger's brush across the top of his underwear right where the most sensative part of his cock was.

Isabella simply let out a sigh when he didn't seem worried about anyone saying anything. Once again she found herself saying his name in warning. She blushed and kissed his neck, happy to hear his moan. She looked up at him as she kissed down to his stomach. Her fingers brushed along the top of his underwear. She carefully laced her fingers over his underwear, pulling them down slowly. Her eyes jumped from his harden member to his face, before his member again. Letting the clothing drop to the floor she let her fingers run up his legs. She chewed on her lip and leaned forward slowly. Her blue eyes locked on his member. Her tongue slipped between her lips and brushed lightly over the tip of his member. She looked up at him as she let out tongue roll over him. She grew braver as she licked up the whole nine and a half inches. Her lips wrapped around the tip as she started to gently suck on it. Her hands rested on his thighs and she moaned around the head of his dick. Even though he said he didn't like having it done she wanted to just see what it was like. She hoped he would be too upset with her. Sliding her mouth down as far as she could she let her tongue roll around his harden dick. It was a few minutes before she pulled back to look up at him. She moved back up his body, her body rubbing against his. Kissing him deeply she pressed against him. "I love you Joren.. I... I want you."

Joren smiled as he looked at Isabella she was definitely doing really wonderful for her first time in this kind of situation and he moaned once again feeling her kiss his neck that was one of his sweet spots without a doubt. He watched though as she kissed down his body before letting his cock loose of it's clothed prison and his cock bounced out. Once he felt her tongue though he began moaning over and over again softly because it felt wonderful but once she took the entire thing into her mouth though he moaned loudly as he looked down at her "Darling that feels absolutely amazing" he said honestly. "Alright baby how do you want to do this there are a couple of ways. We can have you as the dominant partner or me as the dominant partner which way do you want it" he asked wanting to have her input on this since they were both equal partner's in this.

Isabella had never been more proud of herself then when told what she was doing felt amazing. She moved back up his body, telling him she wanted him. She looked at him for a moment. Her lips moved back to his neck, it was what he seemed to like most. "I ... I want you to be dominant." She whispered against his skin. She could feel her heart racing in her chest. "At least at first, then maybe ... I'll ... I'll try" She offered. Her lips brushing against his skin as she spoke. Her hands where moving over his body, rubbing at his chest and shoulders. Slowly she let one of her hands slid between them, brushing her fingers over his member. She couldn't believe the moment she had always dreamed of was finally there. She was going to make love to Joren, She was going to give herself to him. She felt nervous, and excited at the same time. She pulled back and looked into his eyes. She knew he loved her, and that he wasn't just trying to sleep with her. But she still had to say the words that slipped out. "If.. If we do this Joren, you can't leave me... You can't let me go. You have to protect me forever."

Joren smiled at Isabella as she came back up and he felt her once again working in his neck she had obviously figured out by now that his neck was his weak spot because she continuously kept going after it as if it had a target on it. “My dear God Isabella” he moaned “My neck is my weak spot” he whispered you could hear the thick sexual tension in his voice because he hadn’t came yet but it was fine for him because they had all night to take care of themselves. “Alright baby I’ll be dominant but I do want to give you a warning since you’re still a virgin the first time will hurt a little bit” he said wanting her to know that there would be a little bit of pain which she probably knew already but just in case he wanted to give her warning “But I swear I’ll stay still be as slow and make you as comfortable as possible” Joren said kissing her lightly as he flipped them over once again so he was on top of her his rather large cock was pressed firmly against the outside of her pussy but he wasn’t putting any pressure yet because he didn’t want to start yet. “You Isabella Ann Harper have nothing to worry about because a day living without you would be a day not worth living at all you have my heart and I am yours completely from now until the day that I die” he said rubbing her face lightly as he placed several light butterfly kisses right along her jawline wanting to be as romantic as possible but then he slowly slid his cock inside of her doing it slowly as if to tease her before he felt himself stop and he knew that he was at her hymen. He also knew he’d have to break it “I’m sorry for the pain baby” he said as he broke through her hymen and just stopped moving all together not wanting to further hurt the woman he loved.

She smiled against his neck when told it was his weak spot, at least she knew how to get to him now. She gently brushed her teeth against his skin. She was simply following her gut on what to do, and it seemed right. She giggled at he flipped them over, her hands moving over his shoulders. It was like the feel of him was what was keeping her alive. She knew it would hurt, she only hoped it wouldn't hurt so bad. Once again she giggled as he gave her a few soft kisses. She felt him push into her, she let out a slight moan. While it felt good, it still had a bit of pain. She gave him a soft smile though she gasped in pain when he finally broke her hymen. "Joren.." She said in a pained voice. Her hands gripped tight onto his shoulder as her body tightened up at the pain. She just kept looking right up into his eyes. Swallowing hard she let out a slow breath. The pain was starting to easy some. Moving carefully she leaned up to kiss him lightly. "Okay, I'm okay now." she said when the pain had faded. She was ready for it to feel good, after the pain faded it was half awkward.

Everything so far was going perfectly they had already made each other feel better. Isabella was given her first orgasm by Joren eating her out. Things were perfect but in his mind Joren knew this would be the part that would absolutely kill him having to hear the pain in Isabella’s voice as they made love for the very first time with each other.

Joren kissed Isabella’s shoulder lightly as he slid himself inside her before breaking her hymen but when he pushed through her he heard her say his name in a pained voice and that crushed Joren he felt absolutely horrible having hurt the one person who had made his life worth living for throughout his entire life even when she hadn’t physically been in his life. “I’m sorry Isabella” he whispered the pain clear in his voice as he whispered into her ear. But then he heard her tell him that the pain had faded away so he began at first just lightly rocking back and forth only letting himself move a little bit while allowing her to adjust to his size completely. Joren continued this for a few moments and then he began steadily pumping in and out of her. “Oh God this is better than even my wildest fantasies” Joren moaned as he leaned down and kissed Isabella lovingly.

The night had been better then anything Isabella had ever hoped for. She had never felt more loved and happy in her life. The pleasure he had given her so far was well worth the little bit of pain. She could hear the pain in his voice, and it broke her heart. She let him know when she was ready. She let out a shy giggle as he simply rocked slightly, though the giggle faded into a moan as he started to pump into her. Her arms wrapped around him and kissed him back with everything she had. "God Joren..." She moaned as her legs slid up toward his hips. The movement made it felt better, making her moan loudly. The thought of anyone hearing, long forgotten. Her hips started to rise and fall with the movements of his thrust. "Joren... It feels so good" She breathed out with moan.

Joren felt her thrusting back to meet every single thrust he had and it felt absolutely amazing the way that they synchronized with their thrusting. “Oh Isabella I love you” he said leaning down and kissing her neck lightly sucking on it as he did he knew that he’d probably leave a hickie on Isabella’s neck but at the moment he truly didn’t mind and he hoped she wouldn’t mind either. “Fuck it’s so amazing” he moaned loudly forgetting that until now he had been trying to keep all profanity out of his sentences when speaking to her. Though as they were making love he heard her moan loudly, loud enough that many of the people in the house probably heard it and knew what they were doing but it didn’t bother him but the playful side of Joren came out and he had to say something. While grabbing her legs so that he could pump himself deeper inside her he breathed heavily before saying “Isabella I think the house knows what we’re doing now” he teased as he began playing with her breasts while making love to her. “Hell I think the city knows now” he said with a slight chuckle before feeling himself tighten up he knew that he’d cum early because she had gotten him close while she had sucked him off and he had never been able to actually have his release at that time “Oh baby I’m cumming what do you want me to do. Cum inside you or on you” he asked curiously.

Back
Top Bottom