Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wanted dead or alive: The tragic downfall of a Wild West Outlaw (BBVD&MisaLaVan)

RE: Wanted dead or alive: The tragic downfall and rebound of a Wild West Outlaw

she felt her face and chest warm at his words, she giggled as he kissed her neck. "I look forward to it." She replied shyly. Everything he said about her made her feel proud. "Your the only one who has ever said such nice thing about me." She told him softly. to her father she was to outspoken, to caring for own good. She asked if they would have their own home and she didn't know what to say as they came back to the club house. She looked down at him and took a deep breath. She slid off the horse , wrapping her arms around him tightly. "I want to have our home, our own family Joren." She looked up at him and gave him a soft kiss. Before everything she didn't want to bring a child into this world. Now though she just wanted to be happy with him. She wanted to have children with him, lots of them. She knew that if something ever happened to Joren she would have a family to help her. Being home she found herself feeling sleepy. "Can you lay with me for a little while, or do you need to do your outlaw stuff?" she asked a bit of teasing in her tone. She couldn't wait until this was all over. When they wouldn't have to fear someone coming after them. When Joren would come home and make love to her. They could have their family, and just live their life. She knew it wouldn't be easy, someone would always be at their door looking for her outlaw of a lover. She wondered for a moment if he would ever ask her to marry him, not that it would matter she would always be with him.

“I hope you do I don’t think you know just how much trouble you’re in for though darling” Joren said teasingly as he watched her slide off the horse into his arms and he kissed her lightly not caring who saw them kissing “Isabella we’ll have our own home, our own family everything you ever wanted” Joren said honestly before adding “I promise” he said knowing she knew he never broke a promise “And we’ll have this family to extend our own family because every one of these men and Veronika are my brother’s, sister and Ivan is like a father” Joren smiled as he said “You know darling I think I can manage some time for laying with you” he said teasingly as he took her hand in his own and walked inside the house before going upstairs to lay in the bed with her happily just holding her in his arms lovingly wanting to truthfully spend every single minute of his time with her even though he knew it was impossible for the moment but everything would eventually settle down and then Joren and Isabella could start their own family as husband and wife with their own kids. No matter how many kids they had since Joren himself had always wanted a huge family he loved having a sister and he knew that having a sibling would be the greatest thing in the world for his children when he had them. “So darling what do you want to talk about?”

She blushed at his teasing, it didn't sound like trouble to her though. She smiled happily up at him as he promised her whatever she wanted. Thankful for the time they could spend together she cuddled up to him in their bed. Her hand slid under his shirt to brush along his stomach. "Did your other girlfriends ever see the paintings of me?" She said looking up at him. Her red curls laid around her head, having come out of the braid long before then. She wanted to know about his other relationship, if they were anything like what they had. She never wanted to meet the girls, or to have them part of their life together. She had never been in a relationship before, and she couldn't help but wonder about Joren's past relations. "Tell me about your first robbery?" She asked after learning a bit of his past.

“Yes all of my ex’s saw the paintings of you and they all knew that I was completely and madly in love with you which is why none of my relationships lasted very long but that was fine with me because I knew one day we would be reunited with each other. A love like ours cannot be kept apart for too long there were to many supernatural forces bringing us together for us not to get back together” Joren said honestly as he looked at her red curls “My first robbery… Shit that was so long ago let me think about my first one for a second” Joren said as he began trying to remember his first robbery when he was twenty years old “Alright the first place I robbed was actually Theo’s bar I was young and stupid. I came in with a fake fun in my pocket to make him believe that I had a gun. He found out I didn’t have a gun and he began to whip my ass then I was forced to work for him. A year later I met Ivan and he took me under his wing being the original leader of the gang that is now trying to kill us. James the man who is responsible for the death of Vlad as well as my parents is Ivan’s younger brother who killed an eight year old girl he then made it look like Ivan had done it which was why Ivan was being executed when I found him and so I saved him from that point on he taught me how to be a real outlaw he was a legend already. From that point on he’s been a father figure to me. My second robbery though we robbed a small bank and split a five thousand dollar profit. From there though we continued on and the last robbery we did was in New York we each made ten thousand dollars apiece what about you” he said happily then he made a funny voice and said “How was your high falootin’ school in New York though did you learn how to be unlike us dumb hillbillies here in town” he said in a teasing manner.

Isabella giggled at the thought of Joren being whipped. She listened as she talked about what he had done. She looked up at him and couldn't help but laugh. "Well ... lets see.... I learned not to speak unless spoke too." She gave him a look when she said that. She loved to talk, loved to talk to him. "We learned how to sew, and how to set a table... and Nothing that was of any real use." She rolled her eyes as she rolled onto her stomach. Her chin rested on his chest as she looked up at him. "I got to work with a doctor, that's how I knew what to do for you. I was going to school to become a nurse." She explained lightly. Being a nurse was something she had wanted to do, she wanted to help people. "Do you think I will ever get to go with you, to rob someone?" She asked lightly. She knew he didn't want her to become part of that side of this life. He wanted her to stay good, gentle and caring. She didn't want to become part of that side of this life, but she knew she couldn't change him. "Will you still be going so far away?" She didn't want him to be gone for weeks of a time.

Joren smiled “Ah wonderful that means I have less to do so I can train you to be a pet I’ve always wanted a human pet” he said in a teasing manner as she began naming all of the sexist things she had learned in this school of hers that her wonderful father had sent her to years earlier. “Did they teach you to cook though no offense but the last time I ate your cooking my stomach hated me” he was completely joking with her in a loving manner and you could tell that by the smile on Joren’s look on his face. “Oh well I’m glad that you liked being a nurse maybe after all of this is over I can pay for you to go to school to become a nurse darling” Joren would happily send her to school to be a nurse. “Well I really don’t want you to be a part of that side of this club but if you wanted to do a robbery I am not going to stop you. I am your boyfriend not your boss. Now that you’re here no I probably won’t be going so far away personally but I would still send some of our men to do it so we can keep making large money” Joren said honestly as he hugged Isabella to him in a very loving manner.

Isabella laughed at Joren's teasing and rolled her eyes. "If anyone is going to be a pet, it would be you." She teased right back. She rolled over and looked up at him. Both shock and playfulness filled her face as he joked about her cooking. She smacked his chest playfulness "Joren, my cooking wasn't that bad. Besides I was only ten at the time... but yes they did teach us to cook." She laid there, happily looking up at him. She shook her head, when he spoke of nursing school. "I would have to go too far away. It cost a lot of money." While she wanted to a nurse, she didn't want to be that far away from Joren. She couldn't ask him to leave his family to go with her. Isabella happily hugged him back, half her body rested on his now. She just enjoyed the time they had together. She didn't want to think about what would be happening soon. But one think kept coming to her mind. "What happens to me if something happens to you?"

“Oh damn I’ll be your pet anytime you want me to be” Joren said teasing in a manner before he watched her move so she was even closer to him “Owww that hurts” he said playfully as she smacked him in the chest “Yeah you were ten but that is no excuse but I can’t wait to eat some of your cooking darling. Actually darling they have a nursing school here in Austin now and it’d only be about a fifteen minute ride every day to get your nursing license as for money you don’t need to worry about that believe it or not I actually grew up and have all my money somewhere safe and haven’t spent it but this would be something I’d happily invest in” he said staring into her big blue eyes as he leaned in and kissed her gently after saying that. Then when he broke the kiss he heard her ask the dreaded question “If I were to die what you do is up to you. I would want to be buried under our tree, my killers found and killed and you to leave with this family because even though I wouldn’t be here these people still think of you as their sister or their daughter you know what I mean” Joren said looking at her “But I am going to live I promised.”

A Blush flashed across her cheeks at Joren's teasing to be her pet. She laughed and shook her head, knowing she hadn't hurt him. She smiled. "When you come home, and after our night together, I'll make you a big meal." She told him. Her big blue eyes snapped up at him when he spoke of a school in Austin, she hadn't known there was one so close. She kissed him back, a new excitement filled her. He would let her go to nursing school, most men wouldn't want their women going to school or working.
She had to know what would happen if he died. She wouldn't have anywhere else to go. He was the only one she had left, beside the family. But where they really her family, or just family because of her relationship with Joren. She smiled up at him at his words and his promise. She leaned up and kissed him once again. She closed her eyes as she rested against him. "I hope you kill them all." She said bitterly. She wasn't a mean person, even when Amy Witson had cut of some of her long red hair as a child she hadn't been mad toward her. She had such a hard time finding it in her heart to hate people. But she hated Erin, James and his mean with everything she had. "Joren ... why do you think Erin hates me so much?" she asked weakly as she started to drift to sleep.

“That definitely sounds like a plan darling” Joren said excitedly as he looked at her when she got excited he could see it in her face and that in itself was enough reward for him.
“Oh I assure you that once I am through all men who had anything to do with messing with our family will be gone permanently for sure so don’t you worry your pretty little head about nothing but you mustn’t start acting like this Isabella Harper this person is not you I want the love all, kind beautiful redheaded angel that I fell in love with” he teased as he leaned down to kiss her lightly. “I believe in my own honest opinion that Erin hates you because he has been used to having every single thing that he ever wanted. Being the son of a rich man who sped him from the golden spoon of money. So when you. A woman who he paid quite a lot of money for completely turns her back on him for an ugly outlaw who was raised in a poor background like myself it probably pissed him off a lot” Joren explained.

Ivan knocked twice and then entered the bedroom happily “Excuse me Jor I hate to interrupt you but we should really get going if we want to make it into town and get everyone hidden before the other outlaw’s get there” he said honestly.

Isabella could hear the excitement in Joren's voice and it made her even more excited. Her eyes opened to look up at him, giving him a shy smile. She kissed him back. She couldn't help but feel hate for the man who was ripping her family apart, who was hurting Joren. She didn't blame James, it was his job after all, she did blame Erin he had no reason to go after Joren's family. She couldn't understand why Erin hated her so, and asked what Joren thought. She couldn't help but shake her head. "Your not ugly Joren, your handsome... so very handsome." There was a hint of lust in her voice when she spoke.
Blue orbs jumped to the door when Ivan knocked, she just looked at him when he spoke. She chewed on her lip nervously. Her eyes moved back up to Joren where she gave him a soft smile. With a deep breath she sat up to let him up. "I'll miss you Joren, please be safe." Her hands slid over his chest and shoulders. "Remember you promised to come home, so I'll see you when you get home." She kissed him deeply, pouring all the love she had for him into the kiss. Her hands laced into his hair. Pulling back she blushed deeply. "Keep the men safe to. Maybe you;ll get luck and find a elephant to hide Ivan be hide." She teased to help both of the relax a bit.

“Don’t you worry your pretty little head about a thing my beautiful red-haired Goddess” Joren said as he looked at Isabella with a smile he stood up and pulled her up so she was in a sitting position and he kissed her like he never had before “Why don’t you go hang out with Veronika while I’m gone it would be great if you two got to know each other darling and it’ll help pass the time until I return” Joren said walking out of the door passed Ivan.

“Just so you know little lady when I come home I am going to get you back for that elephant comment” Ivan said teasingly as he looked at Isabella he thought of the young girl as his daughter and with her elephant joke he was definitely going to get her back in a fun way of course he then turned around and walked off after Joren.

Isabella smiled up at Joren as he spoke to her, she kissed him back like her life depended on it. She made a small sound of protest when he broke the kiss. She nodded before looking at Ivan when he teased her. She stuck her tongue at him "Bring it old man." She joked right back at him.
Once the men were gone she slipped from the bed and went looking for Veronika. She smiled when she found the other woman. "Veronika, how are you?" She asked lightly. She sat close by and looked at the other girl. "Do you have everything you need for the baby?" She asked lightly. "If you need anything I'm here to help with her." She smirked. She wanted the baby to be a girl. They were too out numbered in this family with all the men.

Erin was excited to finally get what belonged to him. Soon Joren would get to watch Isabella get what was coming to her. Then Isabella would get to see what happened when she went against him. He would marry her, get her fathers money then life would be good. He was busy getting things ready for when James brought them to him.

Joren rode into town with Ivan and all of the men and after hiding them he sat down in front of the general store placing his hat over his eyes and he began to rest lightly while he waited on James to show up since he knew James would want them both to see each other because he knew that James was an arrogant asshole who thought of himself hightly.

~~Three hours later~~

James walked into town his guns placed firmly in his holsters on his gun belt “Joren Armand you dirty snake stand up and get ready to die” he said standing in the middle of town now everyone was gathering close to watch a gun battle between two legendary duelists.

Joren pulled his hat up seeing James and slowly stood up ready to fight to the dear. “On the tenth pace” he said when they were standing face to face they then both turned and walked ten paces away from each other before pulling their guns out but Joren was faster. Joren pulled his gun and the shot hit James right between the eyes.

Just then six more men jumped out from their hiding spaces and all of them had their guns pointed at Joren. The new leader of the group walked from another hiding space “What are your final words Joren Armand?”

Joren smiled as he fell to the ground on his knee’s and looked up to the sky holding his arms out as if he were giving himself to God “My final words is fuck off you sea cow” he said with a smirk as his own men came out from hiding all of them hitting their marks leaving only the new leader in the open.

The new leader ran to his horse and rode to the Harper family home.

Joren smiled as he stood up wiping himself up “alright now that this is over let’s go home and bury Vlad we’ll give him a warriors funeral” with that him and all his men got on their horses and began riding home.

Veronika smiled as she saw Isabella come in “I’m fine and the baby is as well it’s just been really active here lately moving and kicking a lot” she looked down at her stomach “Vlad used to love to feel when the baby kicked. He’d then get down laying his head on my stomach and talk to the baby he had a conversation with the baby for an hour one night” she said closing her eyes tightly trying her best not to cry. “Oh my baby is a her now” she said as laughed a cute laugh and sort of snorted at the end before covering her mouth now embarrassed she had laughed and snorted “Sorry for the snort it’s just from day one I have hoped we were having a little girl.. The reason is because I am surrounded by too many boys now it has gotten better at least since you’re here I think if we teamed up we could take these men by their balls and rule the roost. Hypothetically of course” she said with a smile “Come on in sit down I won’t bite I promise.”

David the new leader of the other outlaw gang walked up to the Harper family home after getting off of his horse and he knocked on the door rather urgently.

AFter getting home all the boys began digging a hole in the backyard they then placed Vlad in a coffin and in the ground before putting dirt over the casket.

Joren got right beside the resting place of Vlad and began speaking to it "Rest in peace brother. I'll take care of your family....Our family I promise you this" he said as it began to rain heavily.

Isabella smiled as she watched Veronika look at her stomach and speak of the baby. She could tell she was trying not to cry and Isabella felt bad for bringing it up. She couldn't hold back a laugh when Veronika snorted. She moved to sit beside the other woman, smiling a she did so. "Yes you are going to have a girl, you have to. That or we need to find some of the guys women." She joked with a small laugh. "Though.. I think you should name her something other then Isabella." She said looking at the woman's stomach. She wanted nothing more then to reach out and touch her belly. She wondered when Joren would want to start having kids. She knew he wanted a big family, he always had and she was more then happy to give him all the kids he wanted.

Erin waited, it seemed to take forever until he heard the knock at the door. Smiling he limped as fast as he could to the door, only to stop dead when he saw the guy standing there. His mud brown eyes darted around. "Where is JAMES!" He hissed. He let the guy in... not happy with the news. He walked back and fourth. "I want that whore." His eyes snapped to David and he smiled. "I'll pay you BIG, if you find where Joren's hide out is, sneak in and bring me that whore..." He didn't care about Joren anymore, he just wanted Isabella. It wouldn't be that hard to sneak inside and take her. He was sure Joren would want to have a funeral for his men and parents. It would be the perfect time to get the girl.

David looked at Erin angrily “I am here to tell you that…Unfortunately Joren got the best of my father in the gun battle. My father is dead” he said looking away “You throw money around like it grown on trees yet you have not worked a day in your fucking life. I am not going to sit around here and kiss your ass like my father did. If you want that whore then you go get her your fucking self you lousy pathetic little spineless rich boy” David said angrily “I just lot a father and two brother’s all because you’re not man enough to grow a set of balls and face your own problem head on” David said getting face to face with Erin “Ivan and Joren are impossible to find and they are also impossible to beat as a team so if I were you then I’d leave it alone” he said honestly before turning around to walk out not caring whether he got shot or not. But with the way Erin shot he didn’t have to worry.

After crying for about fifteen minutes over the grave and getting soaked with the freezing cold rain Ivan had to take force. “Joren let’s go inside.”

“I’m not going inside yet” Joren argued.

“Joren inside now” Ivan demanded.

“NO” Joren screamed.

Ivan walked over to Joren and easily threw Joren over his shoulder and carried him inside.

Joren began screaming and fighting like a madman trying his best to get away from Ivan.

Veronika laughed as she pretended to think she was thinking about changing the name if the baby was girl “You know what now that I think about it. No I will not change the name you are my sister now and I would be honored to have my baby named after you..Since it’s going to be a girl” she said teasingly. But then she hopped up hearing yelling coming from downstairs “What is that” she asked Isabella as she walked toward the stairs.

Isabella laughed at Veronika's teasing, however before she could say anything she heard screaming from down stairs. It sent fear through her body that something had gone wrong. It took all she had not to run down the stairs, but she followed Veronika. She stopped dead when she saw Joren fighting Ivan, tears burned her eyes. "Joren..." Her voice was soft. Her eyes jumped to Ivan for a moment. She moved closer to him. "Joren... love.. claim down .. " She cooed to him. She reached out to try and touch him, careful of his fighting. "Joren.. please stop... please your scaring me." She cried as tears slipped down her cheeks. She didn't know what was going on, why he was so upset. Had someone else gotten hurt? Or was this everything coming to the front. She could help but wished he would of just come found her to make love like he had said.
Her big blue eyes looked up at Ivan. "Did... did someone ... else ... did someone get hurt?" She stuttered out. She was just trying to understand what was going. Her blue eyes moved to the men around her, stopping on Veronika for a moment. She looked back at Joren, biting her lip as she watched him.

Ivan placed Joren down on the ground.

Joren just continued crying loudly and fell onto the floor letting it all out.

Ivan hugged Isabella to him "I think everything that has happened has just finally hit him. When we got home we buried Vladimir and once the grave was covered back up. Everything just bubbled up to the surface and exploded leaving him in an emotional mess like he is now. Vlad and he were very, very close. Closer than any of us are to him in this family except for you" Ivan said honestly looking at her "They were so close in age that Vlad became his male best friend. They were as close as blood brothers plus I think the realization just hit him that today is also the date he found out his sister was murdered. So four people he loved died on the same day years apart. Go to him Isabella for you are the only one able to soothe the beast growing inside if this sadness bubbles to anger. We might all be in danger I have only seen it once and the last time Jorens demons exploded he killed twelve innocent people. Veronika darling let's go upstaris" he said walking alongside Veronika helping her back up the stairs so where Isabella and Joren could be alone.

Isabella hugged Ivan tight when he came over to her. She was shocked at what she heard, she never thought about Joren killing innocent people. She wait ed until they were alone. She walked over and sat beside him, tears still slowly slid down her face. "Joren..." she reached out carefully reached out and placed her hand on his shoulder. "Joren .... I'm so sorry love... please talk to me." She moved closer and let her hand move over his shoulder. She didn't know what to do, how to make him feel better. "Its ok now... its all over. You killed them, we can be together." Her hand slid down his back, as she wrapped her arms around him to hug him. She hadn't known today had been the day his sister had died. She wish knew how to make him feel better.

"They're not all dead" he cried "That fucker Erin isn't dead yet and he is the main reason everyone is dead” he said with raw red eyes as he stared into Isabella’s “Eyes oh God I’m messing up our special night we had so many things planned” he said rubbing his temples lightly as he tried to regain a normal composure and eventually he regained somewhat of a normal composure all because of Isabella she calmed him down. Slowly he rubbed her cheek with his fingers “My God you’re so beautiful” he said hugging her to him lightly as he kissed her neck gently. “So, so beautiful” he whispered into her ear as his arm went around her waist "Let's take this upstairs darling I really just need to lay down for a few minutes I have a roaring headache" he said softly.

Isabella shook her head slowly. "Erin is nothing but a rich boy ... you can get him any time" She told him. She looked into his red rimmed eyes. "I'm not worried about our special night, I'm worried about you" She told him. It was true, though she had looked forward to their night together. She blushed as he ran his fingers along her cheek. She hugged him back and couldn't help the soft moan as his lips touched her neck. She smiled sweetly at him before nodding. She stood up and held her hand out for him. "Come on baby. I'll lay with you for a little while. You can take a nap and I'll make you something to eat." Isabella lead him up to their room and made her way right to the bed. "Are you feeling a little better?" She asked lightly.

Joren smiled as he walked up the stairs with Isabella and then went to their room and laid down on the bed holding onto Isabella "I think I'll eventually be alright baby I...If it's alright with you and please don't hate me for this but can I take a small nap and then I promise you I'll wake up and we will have the greatest most romantic evening that would blow even our wildest fantasy" he said honestly as he leaned in and kissed her lightly "I'll be fine so no need to worry about me sweetheart. Just being around you will make me feel better you know" he said honestly as he hugged her happily to him slowly though his hands traced down her side towards her leg and he began rubbing her thigh lightly.

They made their way to the bedroom, and soon were cuddled up in the bed. She had never been more worried about him as she was in that moment. She gave him a smile kissing him back. "Its ok. You rest, we don't have to do anything tonight." She told lightly. She didn't want him to push himself to give her something he couldn't at that moment. He wanted it to be special for both of them, not something he felt he had to do because he told her he would. "I'm happy I make things better for you" She cuddled close to him. Her body flat against his. Isabella felt his hand move down her body and she held in a lightly moan when he rubbed her thigh. "You keep that up and you wont get any rest." She teased him. There was a part of her who wanted to ask about what Ivan had told. She wanted to know everything about Joren, even the bad. She wanted to hear it from him, not someone else. She wondered for a moment why he wouldn't of told her such a thing.

Joren smiled as he heard Isabella speaking and listened to every word she said “You know darling either way I’m going to win. I either get to sleep or I get to consummate my love with the most beautiful woman on the face of this planet. It also helps that I love this said woman with every single part of my being” he said teasingly nipping at her neck with his teeth but he could sense by the way she was acting there was something up something she wanted to ask but was afraid to. “Alright listen I know you better than you know yourself there is something that you want to ask but are afraid to ask. So let me tell you right now darling you can ask me anything you want to ask me no matter what it is and I will answer you honestly with no problem at all. I have nothing to hide” Joren said honestly as he stared into her eyes.

Isabella blushed deeply as Joren talked about consummated their love. "Joren" She playfully warned. Her blush grew as she moaned and wiggled against him when he nipped at her neck. She smiled up at him though it faded a bit when he once more showed how much he knew her. She looked down to where her hands played with the hem of his shirt. She took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "It ... it was something Ivan said before." She chewed on her lips still watching her hands as she talked. "He said I had to claim you down. Because we might be in danger, that last time your 'demons' exploded you ... you killed twelve innocent people." Big blue orbs looked at him through her lashes shyly. She didn't want to upset, it was just not the man she knew. She looked down at her hands again, watching them play with the hem of his shirt again.

Back
Top Bottom