Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wanted dead or alive: The tragic downfall of a Wild West Outlaw (BBVD&MisaLaVan)

RE: Wanted dead or alive: The tragic downfall and rebound of a Wild West Outlaw

Joren felt Isabella's fingers on his back and he looked up at her through tear stained eyes as he looked at Isabella as she heard Isabella say that she was going to fix things he then watched as she began heading toward the stables he knew exactly what she was going to do "No" he said weakly not being able to muster up a voice loud enough to get her to stop so he slowly did his best to compose himself before running after her grabbing her leg before she could ride off "Don't leave...Please Isabella don't leave if you do then you know what'll happen and I wont allow that to happen to you" he said with tears running down his face. "Not alone. If you're going to your father's you're going with me and some of my men to back us up in case things get hairy."

Yalkov walked inside the house and found two rings on the floor he knew immediately whose rings they were because Yalkov had been present when Joren had bought these two rings for his parents since they had, had to sell their original wedding rings years earlier to feed their family. After bending over to pick them up was when he saw the finger on the floor and his hand went immediately up to his mouth. As he was raising up he found a note and began reading it for only a second before running upstairs to his father "Father...Father!"

"Yes son what is it" Ivan asked curiously.

"I found these on the floor with a finger. Then I found this note I really think you need to read this" Yalkov said handing his father the note.

Ivan began reading the note and his face immediately filled with anger once he read it. James was Ivan's younger brother and years earlier James had found a way to take over Ivan's outlaw gang and from that point on made things worse for him. It stated in the note that James was hired by Isabella's father and the man she was sold to and that he was responsible for the death of Vladimir as well as Mr. and Mrs. Armand.

Blue eyes snapped down to Joren when he grabbed her leg. She felt her heart break as she looked at his tear stained face. She slid from the horse into his arms, her lips slamming into his. The kiss was rough and hard, so much so she could feel the bruises on her lips already. The kiss lasted a long while, before she finally pulled back. Her hands moved gently over his face as she drank him in. "I love you Joren Armand. I always have and always will until the day I die. You are the only man who will ever hold me heart. If I could I let you have my body right now. But for the same reason I ... I can't let you come with me we I can't let you have my body. Your hurt Joren, Ivan's hurt and Vladimir is dead, all because of me. Because they want me back." Tears burned her eyes and face her body shook. "I don't want to go back. I know what will happen if I do, I'll be raped and beaten... they might even kill me" She kissed him again. "Its my turn to save you. If I go back, I can get them to leave you alone." All she wanted was for family to be safe. If that meant giving her life she was willing to do it. She pulled away from him rolling her bottom lip between her teeth as she looked at him. She should of never gotten off the horse, she found it hard to leave now.

Joren looked at Isabella with a smile as she fell into his arms and he immediately kissed her as well it had hurt when their face connected together but he couldn’t help but completely forget the pain in his face and just continue kissing her. “I love you as well Isabella Harper you are the light of my life and now that I have you I couldn’t live without you” he said honestly as he took her hands in his own and placed them over where his heart was “Which is why I cannot allow you to leave this place. Especially not back to them they will do things to you that are absolutely unimaginable. Things that I wouldn’t put my worst enemy through” he said with tears still in his eyes “We have suffered many tremendous losses today that of which the wounds are still fresh but we will get through this as a family because that’s what we are” he said looking at her honestly.

Ivan looked at Yalkov “Take me downstairs I need to speak with Joren.”

“Dad I don’t think that’d be the best thing right now I mean you’re just starting to heal up from the gunshot woun” Yalkov started but was interrupted by his father.

Ivan looked at Yalkov and said “Listen here I didn’t fucking ask if you think it’s a good idea I told you to take me downstairs to Joren” he said watching Yalkov walking over to help him downstairs and outside until they found Joren and Isabella kissing “Joren…Joren I found out who the killer is and I don’t think you should go to fight him” Ivan said honestly “My brother James….He, he’s the one who killed Vladimir and your parents. Yalkov get four horses ready to ride with guns we’re riding to the Harper family home and taking this thing head on. You, Isabella, Joren and I are going to do this….As a family and if things get to hairy grab Isabella and get back here as soon a possible do you hear me m’boy” he said speaking to his son.

“Yes father” Yalkov said respectfully as he went to get the horses ready to ride he was also putting guns in the saddle bags.

A weak smile graced her lips as she looked up at him. Her hands closed around his shirt when he moved her hands. She shook his hand, she had to leave. She hated to see the tears in his eyes, hated that she had made him feel such pain. She kissed him again, needing to feel his soft lips on hers. Pulling away when Ivan started to speak, her blue eyes never leaving Joren face. She shook her head. "No... you can't just send me away if things get hairy." She said lightly. Her fingers moved along Joren chest. "If something goes wrong... if something happens to either of you.." She trailed off as so much pain filled her voice. She wouldn't run away. If anything happened to any of the men she would do what she needed to. She would go back to them. It didn't matter what happened to her as along as her family was safe.

Joren looked at Isabella as they kissed and kissed again allowing the love from their hearts to flow through each kiss because they were in absolute love in its form. Which was hard to find in this day and age since men thought of women as nothing more than property but this between Isabella and himself it was more than that. “I love you Isabella I really do but” Joren almost didn’t have the heart to tell her the next part “No offense darling but I agree with Ivan I doubt things will get hairy but if they do I want you out of the way because I don’t need you getting hurt or killed by a gunshot” he said honestly as he looked at her “But this once I am going to go against my best judgment so please stay close to me so you don’t get hurt alright” he said smiling as he placed his gun belt on once Yalkov came outside with four gun belts. “I want you to be ready” he said as he took a female’s gun belt from Yalkov and helped put it on Isabella she was officially one of the outlaw’s now slowly he placed her guns in the belt “If things get crazy shoot just shoot and worry about the consequences later” with that he lifted Isabella up back onto her horse before getting on his own.

Yalkov who wasn’t even a part of the group decided he was going to go on this ride with his father, Isabella and Joren these men were responsible for the death of his baby brother and family was the most important thing to this family so he himself hopped up on a horse with his guns.

Ivan who was already rather large had no problem even wounded mounting his horse before leaving her turned to all the people with him and said “We do this as a family let’s ride.”

With that Joren, Yalkov and Ivan rode off slowly waiting for Isabella to join them on this ride which would eventually choose a winner of this small war going on between the Dark Rider’s and the rich Mr. Greenway, Mr. Harper and their outlaws.

Isabella knew the love they shared was love in its truest form. A love that wouldn't break, it would stay just as strong. She gave a small smile, the same heart felt one she got every time he said he loved her. She knew he didn't want her to get hurt or killed, but she couldn't leave her family when they would need her most. She was about to open her mouth when he once again spoke. She nodded in agreement. "I promise I'll stay right by your side" she watched him put on his gun belt. She looked down as he put the gun belt on her and her guns inside. The thought she should of shoot more yesterday, and not gone to lay down hit her. She smiled down at him when he helped her onto her horse.
Soon they were all mounted. It was funny how Ivan was leading tho group even though Joren was the leader. She followed them along the way to her daddy's house. She kept her horse close to Joren's, she would stay close to him. She needed to be close to him. It took a while but soon the house came into view. She had stop, she needed to breath to think. She knew that if worse came to worse, before anyone could be shot she would agree to what ever her daddy wanted. She would give herself up for this family. She would she could of loved Joren in its simplest form, felt his body. She also know if anything happened to Joren, she would be sure someone paid. Her life was his now, as long he lived she would too. That is what mattered in all this.

“Alright everyone head out” Joren said smiling as he kept looking behind him every few seconds just to make sure that Isabella was close enough to him that if anything happened he would have time to react to whatever the situation was. Soon though all the horses pulled up to Isabella’s childhood home. Slowly Joren hopped off of the horse and walked to where Isabella was and held out his arms to help her off of the horse. After getting her off of the horse he smiled at her “Just stand behind me and if remember this if things get to heavy in here shoot first think later” he said honestly as he looked into her eyes “I cannot say that enough darling” he said honestly as he looked at her.

Ivan pulled up beside Joren and got off of his horse and tied both Joren’s, Isabella’s and his own horse up to a wooden post so where they could escape fast and the horses wouldn’t be able to escape either.

Yalkov pulled up at the house looking at it with interest he couldn’t believe anybody could live like this since he had been homeless a lot of his life barely getting scraps to eat as a child.

Yalkov, Ivan and Joren placed their hands on their guns so it could be near them if they needed them.

Joren smiled at Isabella before going to knock on the door.

Adam Harper wasn’t expecting guests so he was surprised to hear someone knocking after looking out of the windows though he knew there was trouble “Erin Joren and two of his men are here with Isabella and our men aren’t here to protect us.”

Every time Isabella saw Joren looking back at her she gave him a soft smile. Soon they pulled outside her father's home. She slid into Joren's arms and looked up at him. She smiled up at him, looking right back into his eyes. "I know love, I promise I'll shot first think later. Just breath and pull the trigger" She gave him one last hard kiss before they headed toward the door. She stood half behind Joren, her blue eyes locked on his handsome face as he knocked on the door.

Erin sat up right, putting his book down, as he heard Adam's words. He thought for a moment and came to am idea that seemed right. "Maybe they are sick of that whore, came to give her back to us." The thought brought a smile to his face. He grabbed a gun, he had never shot before and tucked it beside him on the couch. "Let them in." He ordered.

Isabella's blue eyes moved over the land around them before landing back on the door. She shifted from foot to before taking a deep breath. She had to relax, they would be fine. She stepped a bit closer to Joren, her hand rested lightly on his back. The action was something she had done a child when her father would yell at them both.

Joren smiled as he continued looking back at her with a smile loving the fact that even though they were on the mission she was with him because she was his everything and the fact that he could share everything with the woman he loved. Though soon they were all walking up to the house. As the door opened he walked inside with Ivan and Yalkov surrounding Isabella so she’d be safe.

Joren walked inside and sat down with his men surrounding him and his arm around Isabella’s waist “Mr. Greenway I came here to give you your props you really took us by surprise by killing my friend’s son Vladimir. Oh and killing my parents and sending me my mother’s finger as well as my parent’s ring. But I wanted to let you know both of you that you have started a war that you will never win. Also I wanted to say this. I want you to get word to your hitman I know exactly who he is we’ve all dealt with him before. Tell James that I am challenging him to a one on one duel in the middle of town in two hours. I’m also warning you Erin that if he’s not there I will come back here and place a bullet right in the middle of your forehead do you understand me?”

Isabella followed the men inside, she couldn't help the hate she felt for Adam and Erin. She stood beside Joren as he sat down, her hand sliding over his shoulders. She felt safer some how with his arm around her waist. She couldn't look at the other men, she kept her eyes on Joren. Her hand lightly rubbing his shoulder as she listened to his words. She hide her shock when he challenged James, not needing her father or Erin to know anything.

Erin smirked, he believed in his man. "I thought you would like that. Did our little Isabella enjoy knowing she is why three people are dead?" He asked, liking how Isabella's body locked up. His eyes moved back to Joren. "Why don't you just hand the little whore over, then we wont have any problems." He asked. It wasn't true he would still have James kill off Joren and his men.

Isabella couldn't help it as her body locked when he blamed her for the deaths. Her eyes moved to him when he asked Joren just to hand her over. Her hand had stilled on his shoulders. Her looked eye to eye with Erin. She couldn't believe or understand the hate she saw there. She moved slowly stepped back a bit, closer to the back of Joren. She wanted nothing more to hide behind him, to have him protect her from Erin's hateful eyes.

Joren smiled “Oh yeah it was a great touch I must admit I wasn’t expecting you to be able to hang with us big boys you preppy little shit. I must admit you’re going to be a great opponent in this thing though you are soon going to be dead anyway because after I kil Alex I'm coming after you and Mr. Harper Erin. And I am going to make sure you have a slow painful death."

Adam smiled as he walked over toward Isabella hearing Erin tell Joren that Isabella was staying.

Joren stood immediately seeing Adam walking towards them “No, no I am keeping Isabella with me and I’m actually wanting to see your next move. You’re now a player in this game and while you may have won three consecutive battles remember I will win this war” Joren said honestly before placing his arm around Isabella and he walked out shoving Adam Harper down with ease as he walked past. “Let’s get you on your horse darling” he said to Isabella as he looked at her “You know Erin’s an asshole don’t worry about this alright none of this is your fault it is all because of that worthless, spineless coward Erin Greenway.”

Ivan sat down where Joren had been sitting “Mr. Greenway I tried to be nice. I’ve tried to play fairly with you. When you offered me the chance to kill Joren I respectfully but graciously declined to do so hoping that you would just be on your way to find a woman but no.. No, no you decided you would rather hire a group of hitmen who killed my son. I am usually individual who tries to get along with others but you stepped over the boundaries, you took a young man from me who meant the world to me. Who was about to become a father. Now that child will have to live his or her entire life without a father all because you decided that some woman who you don’t even give two shits about decided instead of being with a thumb sucking, baby of a rich boy who has had a golden spoon up his ass his entire life she wanted to be with a man who she has loved since she was a small child. A man who she would have been with earlier had it not been for a hotheaded worthless rich man thinking he wasn’t good enough so as my friend said earlier I will pay you five thousand dollars apiece if you just leave us alone if not then this war is really going to start getting bloody.”

Isabella couldn't help but smile as Joren called Erin names, it was slightly childish but funny. She found she wanted them to die, wanted them dead now. She didn't want this little game to play out, but it was Joren's call. Her father stepped toward her, as Erin told Joren to have her over. Joren stood, telling them she wouldn't be say before pulling her close. She wrapped her arms around his waist as she stood next to him proudly. She let him lead her away, her blue eyes looking up toward his.

Erin watched as Joren started to lead Isabella away. It pissed him off that she was just, once again, leaving with him. "Isabella you get back here... you hear me you whore?!" He called after her but she didn't stop. His eyes snapped toward Ivan as he started to talk to him. Erin had always been an angry man, he was known in New York for beating women who wouldn't give into him. It was clear between him and Adam, he was the one making the big calls. "I paid good money for that whore. She belongs to me. I will get her back. James is going to hunt you all down, kill every last one of you. then he is going to bring Isabella and Joren to me.." He started to yell his face getting red, he was not able to control his angry. "I'm going to let Joren watch as every last one of James men fuck that whore before I have my go. Then she can watch as he hangs." He snapped. He pulled the gun from beside him and pulled the trigger, lucky for Ivan he wasn't a good shot. He missed and shot a vase that broke into a million pieces.

Once out side she moved so they were face to face, her hand lightly gliding over his chest and stomach. "It is partly my fault." She gave him a shy look before kissing him lightly. "I don't like this Joren. Can't you just kill them, and be done with it? Once my daddys died I will get all his money, we can pay off James so he leaves us alone." She knew he wouldn't go for it, but she had to try. Her blue orbs filled with love looked up at him. She jumped as the sound of a gun shot rang out. Her eyes snapped back toward the house "Ivan...." She started toward the house, needing to check on a man who had been more fatherly to her then her own had.

Joren smiled as he stood outside beside Isabella “You know darling I saw how you tensed when Erin began speaking. I know I’ve told you this at least a hundred times today but none of this is your fault this is one of the reasons I was hesitant on letting you become a part of this side of the group. It’s not because I think you can’t but… I don’t want you to be like me darling” he said lightly running his hand across her cheek “You’re beautiful and definitely the sweetest young woman I have ever met. Please promise that you won’t ever change” he said looking at her as he heard the gunshot and he grabbed his gun pulling it out before walking inside.

Ivan laughed as he said “Well I’m going to enjoy watching Joren tearing ripping you apart piece by piece.” Ivan only laughed harder watching the bullet fly past him hitting a vase in the corner of the room he held up his hand stopping Yalkov from doing anything because he knew that Joren would want to take care of Erin personally “No, no Yalkov let us leave” Ivan said walking over ripping the pistol from Erin’s hand he made sure that all the bullets including the one in the gun was taken out before throwing the bullets one way and the gun at Erin “But I will leave you with something to remember me by” Ivan said pulling his gun out and he kicked Adam Harper in the knee knocking him down.

Yalkov stopped seeing his father’s hand come up and he respectfully bowed to his father before backing away.

Adam yelled out in pain as his knee was kicked out from underneath him and he fell to his knees.

“As a man and a father myself I think you are a disgusting, horrible human being” Ivan said turning to Erin “Remember to tell my brother about what Joren told you. Also remember we will be coming after you next so if I were you I’d start practicing shooting” he said placing the gun barrel on Adam Harper’s forehead before smirking evilly “Bye Erin” he said pulling the trigger killing Adam by putting a bullet between his eyes. With that Ivan and Yalkov walked outside.

“Are we ready to go” Joren asked curiously as he looked at Ivan as he walked out.

“Yes we are but we might want to hurry before the law comes let’s just say that I took out one of our three problems” with that Ivan hopped up onto his horse along with Yalkov.

“Ivan, Yalkov leave now. I have some unfinished business I’d rather attend to” Joren said honestly.

“But Joren” Ivan started before being interrupted by Joren.

“Ivan leave NOW!!” Joren said getting loud as he picked Isabella up and placed her on the horse before hopping up on his own horse.

“Yes sir” Ivan said motioning for Yalkov to follow him soon they were both riding off without saying another word.

Isabella looked at Joren and nodded when he spoke, she had tensed it was hard not to. She offered him a smile, leaning into his hand as he ran it across her cheek. Her smile grew when he spoke of her. "I promise" she said right before the shot rang out. She took a few steps toward the door, with Joren behind her. She let out a breath when she saw both men walk out. She turned back toward the horses, though she looked toward the door when she heard Erin yelling. She wondered what had happened, if someone was dead.
Joren helped her onto her horse and she watched as the other two men rode off. "Is everything ok Joren?" She asked lightly she had never heard him speak loud like he had. She had never seen him yell at any of his men before. With a tap of her heels her horse moved closer to his. She reached out and ran her hand along his leg.

Erin could do nothing but watch as the men killed Adam. He screamed after him, not that it did any good. he couldn't wait to watch his men kill that bastard. He was going to have them gut him alive.

“Good you better stay gold darling” Joren said hopping up onto the horse with a smile and he took her hand in his happily kissing the top of it “I’m fine I know that Ivan as a fatherly figure in my life wouldn’t want me to stray away from the group too much. Especially not for what I am about ready to do” Joren said smiling as he nudged the horse lightly and began riding towards Isabella Garden the field that he had bought just like he had always promised he would. Joren remembered talking to Isabella last night and he wanted to show her how beautiful it was in person before the gun fight since there was a possibility of him dying in the gun fight later that evening.

Soon they reached the place nicknamed ‘Lovers lane’ and he smiled as they got there “I wanted to show you this place darling it meant so much to us as kids” he explained happily “And I know you don’t want to hear this but there is a possibility that I might not be coming back after the duel tonight darling and just in case I do…..Die I wanted to come here with you at least once more in our lifetime.”

Isabella smiled and gave a nod, happy nothing was wrong. She followed him as he started to ride, smiling when she saw where they were going. She looked over at him and her gut twisted she didn't want to think about that. She didn't need the thought he would die in her mind, not now at least. She slipped from her horse and tied it to a post. She looked up at him with a shy smile. "Come on Joren...." She said before she took off into the garden. She needed something normal, they both did. He didn't need to be over thinking what could happened. Isabella came to a stop when she found the tree they spent a lot of time under. She stood with her back against the tree, looking out over the field. She knew it wouldn't take long for Joren to find her. The garden was just as lovely as it had been when they were kids. She thought back to the painting he sawed her of it and couldn't believe what a good job he had done with it.

Joren smiled as he got off of his horse and tied it right beside Isabella’s horse he slowly pulled two carrots from the saddlebags and began feeding the horses before walking off toward the way Isabella had took off. Soon he saw her not too far off from him underneath the old tree that he had carved Joren loves Izzy in to without her knowing. “You know you shouldn’t run off like that darling anything could happen if you did” he said teasingly before he walked over to her and stood under the tree with a smile “Boy this tree brings back a lot of memories for me” he said looking over the tree soon finding the carving he had done as a little boy and his fingers lightly ran over the carving. "I remember carving this right after you left" Joren said knowing that she had no clue about him carving Joren love Izzy in to the tree but he wanted her to know because that had lead him to continue on looking for her and now his fantasy was a reality.

Isabella looked over at Joren when he teased her. "Nothing would happen to me, I have you to protect me." She said coolly, making it clearly she truly believed he would protect her from everything. Her blue eyes followed him as he moved around the tree. She walked over to see what he was talking about. Her arms wrapped around him as she looked at the covering. "That is so sweet." She stood close to him, her body flat against his. "Joren..." She looked up at him. She just looked at him for a moment before kissing him deeply. Her hands closed tightly around his shirt. "You will come back to me tonight. You have to. I can't live without you." Her words were soft and she kept her lips against his as she spoke. "Promise me you'll come back." Her blue eyes opened and locked on his. They depths held so much feeling sadness, worry, love and lust. Her hands slid along his back and sides. Joren had never broken a promise to her, she needed him to promise to have that in his head that he needed to come home to her.

Joren smiled as he looked at Isabella smiling as he felt her push up against him and start asking him to come back to her and promise that he would make it back to her safely. Tears stained his eyes and he was honestly thankful that his back was turned toward Isabella because tears were now falling down his face and he didn’t want Isabella to see him crying. Slowly his hand came up rubbing his forehead lightly as he stopped the tears from falling and regained himself before speaking “Yes, yes of course Isabella” Joren said turning around slightly to look into her eyes slowly his hands caressed her face lightly as he stared into her eyes “I promise I’ll come back to you tonight no if’s and’s or but we just started our life together and we’re going to continue with our lives” he knew now that he would be coming home to her tonight without a doubt because he had never ever broke a promise to her Isabella and he definitely wasn’t going to break a promise to her now. Joren’s hand dropped to hers and he grabbed it in his hand intertwining his fingers with hers because this was a special moment for them. Leaning in Joren kissed Isabella passionately.

She gripped his hand tight when he laced their fingers together. She kissed him back just as passionately, her free hand wrapping around his neck so her finger laced in his hair. She kept right on kissing him, until she needed hair. She pulled back just enough to break the kiss, her breath coming out in puffs. "Joren Armand, I love you and I'm going to spend the rest of my life with you." She kissed him again pulling him closer, her hand moved from his to join her other in pulling him close. Again this kiss last a long while, until she was gasping for breath. Her body shook, not from cold or fear, but from the passion and love she held for Joren. she had never known you could love someone so much. She had thought for years her love was dead, that all that was left for her was the life her mother had had. To marry a man who didn't love her, who would do cruel things to her. She didn't want him to go, at that moment she wanted to keep on kissing him and keep going until he made her his. Her hands rub lightly over his shoulders and neck, her blue eyes locked on his face.

Erin had screamed until one of the house workers came down, set the man to get James. He would have Joren Armand head. He waited for the outlaw to get there and couldn't hold back his angry when the outlaw finally showed up. "Where the hell were you? Joren was here, look what he did to Mr. Harper." He snapped. He was now up, limping around the room. "Joren has challenging you to a one on one duel in the middle of town in less then two hours. I want him alive... I want him to watch what happens when people mess with me" He let out a almost evil laugh. "Oh he is going to watch as you and your men take Isabella, and she can watch as you kill him slowly..." He walked up to the man "You better not fuck this up. I want him alive. do you hear me?"

“You dear are absolutely amazing darling no matter how I’m feeling whether I’m happy, depressed, angry or confused you have a way of brightening my world like a ray of sunshine” he said kissing her back passionately and continued doing so until she pulled back the first time. As she pulled back he was about to say something and got “I” out before she once again kissed him and once again they were making out under their tree Joren felt woozy in a good way after they broke what would be their third kiss. “My dear lord you’re not making this controlling myself around you any easier” he said teasing about the conversation they had, had earlier about him wondering how anyone had kept their hands off of her “That’s actually making it a lot, lot, lot, lot harder to keep my hands off of you” he said teasing as he giving her a kiss after each time he said lot since he was being playful with her. “Alright darling I think we should go home though I really need to rest up I have a shootout to attend in a little less than two hours and if I know Erin… Which I think I do he’ll have men stationed at all exits of the town ready to take me out because he wants me to crash and burn. The sad thing is, is he wants you and him to have a front row ticket which is why I am putting my foot down you have to stay at home with Veronika while I’m out doing this if you’re anywhere around me he’ll smoke you out and then he’ll take full custody of you and once he gets his hand on you…That’s actually something I don’t want to think about Ivan told me last night that he tried to hire Ivan to kill me off and take you. He said he was going to have each man of the gang take you sexually before he took you himself and make me watch. Then once that was done he was going to make you watch me hang” Joren said not wanting to scare her but wanting her to know the truth.

James bowed seeing Erin but immediately raised “Listen here boss I was hired to be a hitman not your personal security what I was doing is my own business. As for Mr. Harper” he spit right on the corpse “He was a spineless piece of shit anyway we all know that you sir were the true heart, brain and backbone of this entire operation the way I see it is now we have one less obstacle once you force Isabella Harper to marry you, you inherit her money and then you can commence the operation to break her into the nasty little whore you want her to be while being twice if not four times as rich as you are now” he said smiling a crooked smile at Erin “Also I’m the best in the business you just leave getting Joren Armand to me I’ll make sure he gets to you alive by the end of the night and even if the whore isn’t with him we’ll smoke her out using Joren before we hang him” he said laughing as he smiled at Erin.

She was happy to know she could bring such light to his life, that he was truly happy with her. She kissed him , not wanting it to end. She smiled at his teasing, giggling at his playfulness. She loved this side of him, she want to see this side of him more. looked up at him and rubbed her nose against his. "I told you we would talk about you having to keep your hands off me." She pointed out in a teasing tone.
Their playfulness was short lived as Joren brought them back to the real world. She was shocked at what she heard and could only shake her head. She couldn't understand why Erin hated her so much. Why anyone would want to do such cruel things to someone. Her arms wrapped around his middle and she hugged him close. "I don't want you to go. Why do you have to go" Tears burned her eyes as she thought about what would happen to him. "You remember you promised to come back. You promised, so you have to come back." She felt like a child, weak and helpless. She looked up at him "Your going to take men with you right, you wont go in there alone." She didn't want him to go alone, to know James would have men with him.

Erin snorted a bit. "He was a spineless man, couldn't even keep that whore in line." He sat down thinking over everything James had said. He gave a small smile. "Your right. You bring me Joren and Isabella" He said waving his hand. He hand plans for that whore and the bastard she was with. they were both going to pay for what they had done to him.

“Of course I am not going in alone darling I’ll have my men stationed around the inside of the town we’re going in an hour early and I’ll have everyone close to the duel ready and equipped with guns so where they are blended in and can’t be seen the only person that I am going to have a hard time hiding is Ivan… I mean have you seen the size of that mother fucker” Joren said in a teasing manner as he looked at her with a laugh before pulling her along with him toward their horses this time however after untying both horses he put Isabella on his horse and got on behind her knowing her horse would follow them “Also I know we talked about it but it still doesn’t make it any easier I mean have you seen your body it’s absolutely gorgeous” he said in a teasing manner before nudging the horses side so it’d start running and he began riding back toward the clubhouse.

“Of course I’m right Erin you hired me because I was the best and I didn’t become the best by being stupid” James said laughing “So don’t worry I’ll do exactly as you ask sir and by the end of the night we’ll have another handful of death’s that’ll make you smile I promise” James said sitting down happily on the couch.

Happiness filled her to know he wouldn't be alone, that he would be ready for anything. She laughed as he teased about Ivan. "He is a very big man." She agreed following along as they made their way back to the horses. She smiled when she was placed on his horse and was joined by him. She sat back against him and couldn't help but blush. "I am happy you find me gorgeous" She said she turned her head to look at him. "When you come back Joren.... I .. I don't want you to hold back. I want to be with you." She said shyly, she kissed his cheek and just enjoyed the time they had together. She would be worried sick once he left for the duel. She didn't know what she would do if he died tonight, she knew she wouldn't want to live with out him. Her hands had found their way to his legs, rubbing lightly as they rode to the club house. "Will we always live with the other men? Or do you think we will have our own home?" She asked lightly. Not that she minded the men, but it would be nice to have their own place. That was if Joren wanted that.

“You know darling I think I can do exactly that don’t you worry. When I get home I don’t care where you’re at or what you’re doing I’m coming in, picking you up carrying you to our room and I am going to make love to you all night long” Joren said happily as he kissed her neck lightly “And it is easy to find you gorgeous because you are both physically and mentally which makes it even easier to love you. Finding a very beautiful woman with a beautiful kind of attitude as well why that’s damn near impossible” Joren said happily as they continued riding but eventually he felt her hand on his leg “You know Izzy I can’t honestly say I mean one day I hope to have a house of our own someplace where we can raise little children somewhere safe but close because I hope you don’t mind but after the connection the family has with each other now I don’t think I could ever leave this group. So I will always be a Dark Rider but that doesn’t mean I won’t make a great husband and father to our children” Joren said as they pulled up to the clubhouse and he just sat there on her horse running his finger’s lightly down her stomach “Someday. I hope to have a big family what about you” he asked hopping down as he looked up to her sitting on the horse still.

Back
Top Bottom