Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wanted dead or alive: The tragic downfall of a Wild West Outlaw (BBVD&MisaLaVan)

RE: Wanted dead or alive: The tragic downfall and rebound of a Wild West Outlaw

Isabella cuddled close t Joren as he spoke to her. She found comfort in his words, in knowing he was there with her and always would be. She trusted him with her life, and knew he would do anything for her. She smiled at him gentle. "Okay, thank you." She watched him leave with Ivan. Running her hands over her face she moved to get cleaned you. Using a rag to wash her face and arms. Her blue orbs looked at the mirror, taking in her form for a moment. She ran a brush through her hair making one long braid that hung to just above her bottom. She moved to the closet and pulled out a simple brown dress. She wiggled free of the white under-dress and into the brown one. It was much simpler then what she would normally wear, what her father had her wearing. She liked it though and it made her pale skin look even softer.
She moved slowly down the hall and stairs. She came to a stop in the door to the kitchen. Her blue eyes moved over the men who sat at the table eating. Her eyes moved over Ivan and his son, Vladimir. She hadn't gotten to meet anyone but Ivan, but she could easily see what boys belonged to him. She couldn't help but wonder what his wife had looked like. Her eyes finally fall on Joren and she moved toward him. She offered a soft smile to the group and slipped her hand over Joren's arm.

Joren smiled as he looked at Ivan as he watched all of the men come downstairs and sit in their already set places since they had a table seating. At the end of the table was Joren, Ivan sat to his right followed by Ivan’s three sons Yalkov, Drako and the youngest Vladimir. Terry and Reggie sat next to them then all the others sat around the table. One spot to Joren’s left however was left empty because everyone wanted Isabella to sit beside her new lover.

Not to mention most of the men wanted to actually meet this new mystery girl that had put a smile on their leader’s faces. Since the only three people that had seen the new girl was Joren, Ivan and Vladimir.

“Yalkov, Drako, Vladimir have you gotten everything ready to go see your mother’s grave today. You know today is her birthday” Ivan asked his sons since they were all waiting on Isabella to come down to eat since she was a part of this family now.

Yalkov the eldest son looked at his father “Yes sir we have. I packed our guns and put saddled the horses, Drako made sure the guns were loaded and ready in case anyone attacked us and packed food since it is a long ride there. Vladimir got flowers for all of us to put on her grave while he was out running for the new girl last night to get her some fresh clothes” he stated happily.

“Yes we’re proud of young Vladimir he has grown up a lot since we first got here. In the last few years he’s become one of the best shooter’s and also one of Joren’s right hand men and while I know I shouldn’t say this I received a letter. It seems our young Vladimir is going to be a father” Drako said loudly as he also signed it for Reggie and Terry just so they could know what was happening.

Ivan let a loud happy laugh escape his lips as he heard his eldest son “Good, good your mother would’ve wanted to see her sons working together as one. Plus she always loved her flowers” he said happy to hear Yalkov, Drako and Vladimir were being more grown up now. It was exciting to see how much more his sons had grown up but then he heard about Vladimir “Vlad…Is it true are you to be a father?”

“Yes sir Veronika and I are going to be parents” Vladimir said happily as he looked at his father.

“I think that this deserves a celebration” Joren said smiling as he lifted a glass filled with alcohol “To Vladimir our brother in arms we hope you have a long and happy life with Veronika and your child” Joren said seeing Isabella walk in “Ah, darling there you are” he said smiling at her “Come, come sit” he said smiling as he patted the chair that was sitting beside him "Everybody this is Isabella. Isabella this is, Ivan, Yalkov, Drako, Vladimir, Terry, Reggie, Alex, James, Christopher, Michael, Lonnie, Seth, Lester and way on the end is William but we all call him Willie" he said introducing Isabella to everyone.

Isabella cleaned up and headed down toward the kitchen. She smiled when Joren saw her, and called her near. She walked over to him and slipped into the sit on his left. She looked down the table at the men who would be come her family. "Its nice to meet you." she smiled in greeting to them. She saw they had not started to eat. Her blue eyes looked back toward Joren. "You didn't need to wait for me" She pointed out. She hadn't expected them to way for her, and they did need to. Her eyes moved back toward Vladimir, she had heard of his new when she entered. "Do you want a boy or girl?" She asked softly.
She felt a little odd as most of the men gave her a once over. She wondered if they all knew of Joren's paintings. If they did would they put together that she was the girl in them. Ivan had commented about them not thinking she was real. Her eyes turned to her plate. "Are there any other females?" She asked, though she hadn't truly meant to. It was out there now, and she did want to know. She hoped she wouldn't be the only female in this group. Her daddy had told her stories of outlaws, no her daddy had always been wrong. She knew Joren wouldn't have men who did such things to women. If even they did he wouldn't let them lay a hand on her.

“Actually Isabella that was a mutual choice of the family” Ivan said smiling at her happily “You see you’re our family now and we want to eat as a whole family” he said honestly “Oh and even though I am certain you can tell who is my children I want to introduce you. This is my oldest son Yalkov my second oldest Drako and my youngest Vladimir which you know” he said smiling as he introduced his sons.

“Hello miss it is a pleasure to meet the woman who has captivated our brother’s heart. We’ve heard so many stories about you over the years. We always saw all of his paintings that you were in” Yalkov said smiling at the young woman.

Darko smiled as he agreed quickly with his brother comment “Ah yes very wonderful to meet you indeed and we cannot wait to get to know you better” he said smiling at her.

“Actually I hope to have a daughter but a son would be fine as well” Vladimir answered Isabella honestly.

“Well you were the first female to actually join our ranks in a long while but no there are other females who are almost always here. Vladimir’s fiancée Veronika is almost always here she’s just out getting some things for the clubhouse right now” Joren explained to her “Alyssa, Ivan’s wife was the first female in our group but after her passing we decided to limit our women member’s in the group” he said honestly as be placed his hand on Ivan’s shoulder “Ivan I do have a surprise for you as well though. It is a gift to you and your whole family. Vladimir came to me a few months ago telling me that Alyssa’s birthday was today and he asked me for a huge favor and I happily obliged. Vladimir if you would, would you go get the surprise from wherever you hid it?”

“I’d be more than honored to get it” Vladimir said as he stood up and walked outside of the room coming back with a huge paint canvas that had a white sheet over it “Father I know that you married mom on her birthday and this would’ve been your thirtieth anniversary today and so for you and our whole family I asked for Joren to do this for us” with that he handed the canvas covered with the sheet to his father.

Ivan’s eyebrow raised as Joren and Vladimir began interacting with each other this was the first time he had heard of this from either one but as Vladimir handed him the canvas with a sheet and he studied the canvas wondering what was on this painting. Slowly he removed the sheet and began crying almost immediately it was a painting of his late wife Alyssa and it looked identical to her every single detail of her face and even the gleam of his eye. “Joren….It’s….It’s beautiful” he said with tears in his eyes.

“Thank you Ivan it means a lot to me that I could help you by doing this for you. She was a wonderful woman and an excellent mother” Joren said happily.

Isabella was a little taken back by Ivan's words. Her blue eyes moved around the table until they landed on Joren. Sure she knew that she would become family, but she didn't think it be like this. Not right away, she thought she would need to work for it. To show she could be trusted and would then become family. Her eyes fell back on Ivan's son and she couldn't help but blush as they seemed happy to meet her. The blushed moved from her face to her ears and later his chest. It was an odd feeling to have people happy to meet her. She asked if she was the first woman to join. She listened as Joren spoke, her eyes jumping to Ivan when he spoke of his wife.
Her hand slid cross the top of the table to take Joren's hand as Vladimir went to get the gift, a painting, Joren had done fore Ivan. she offered Joren a small smile before looking back toward Ivan. She smiled at the thought poor Vladimir would be getting no rest. So far he had been set to do all kinds of things and soon he would have a baby. She couldn't but wonder if Joren would want children, but she pushed that thought aside. She wasn't sure she want to bring a child up were at any moment it could lose its daddy. She wondered if Vladimir would leave the group, or if he would stay. She didn't dare ask though. Just watched happily as Ivan took in the picture. His tears brought her own to burn her eyes. She blinked them back.

Joren took Isabella’s hand in his own smiling as he brought her hand up and kissed the top of it gently. Staring into Isabella’s eyes she was wonderful to have around a true pleasure to be around and it seemed that his men, his brother’s welcomed her into the family immediately which brought even more joy to his heart. After a few moments he turned his attention back to Ivan as he pulled the sheet off of the painting. The man who had become a fatherly figure to him was crying but Joren knew immediately it was tears of joy slowly he placed his free hand on Ivan’s shoulder in a caring manner.

Ivan stood immediately and hugged Joren the man he looked as to a son “Joren this means a lot to me and my entire family. My wife would’ve loved this more than anything on the face of this planet” he said honestly “Vladimir” he said with tears in his eyes “Son thank you for doing this for all of us it means a lot to me” he said hugging Vladimir as well.

“Honey I’m home” a young female’s voice called from the front room.

“Ah I am going to go help Veronika” he said hugging his father back “I was happy to do this for you dad” he said honestly as he walked to the front room. He returned a few moments later with bags of stuff and a beautiful red haired woman. “Isabella this is my fiancée Veronika.”

Isabella smiled when Joren kissed the back of her hand, her eyes locked with his. Her smile grew when she watched Joren and Ivan interact. It was clear just how close the pair was. She wondered if Joren and his father had ever gotten along as well as the pair before her did. Her eyes followed Vladimir as he walked out to greet his fiancee. She smiled warmly at the other female. "Hello, its nice to meet you." She was a bit shocked with just how beautiful the woman was. She felt almost plan compared to the woman. Her eyes moved to the other brothers. "Are either of you married or have a girlfriend?" She asked lightly. She didn't want to seem nosy, but she wanted to know about her new family.

Yalkov spoke first “I have a wife and three girls at home. I live away from here because I left the family business a couple of years ago. I’m just here because my father, brothers and I are going to my mom’s grave and I wanted to be with my dad when we went there because even though my dad is a hardcore bad ass man but he is really is a loving, caring softie on the inside” he said smiling at his father.

“I agree with the softie part look at this big old pudgy man” Drako said laughing as he poked his father in the stomach gently in a teasing manner “But to answer your question miss no I do not have a girlfriend or a wife I am more of the free spirit in the family. I have a lot of growing up to do before I start a family” he said honestly with a smile.

Ivan smiled as he said “Yes my two sons grew up after they had their kids my third son refuses to find true love and grow up” he said teasingly as he smiled as his sons “Alright everyone let’s mount up and get to your mother’s grave.”

“Alright dad we’ll get out now” Vladimir said kissing his fiancée with a smile before going outside to get the horses in front of the door so where his brothers and father could get on their horse when they got out of the house.

Ivan and his two remaining sons walked out of the house got on their horses and then they all rode off.

Veronika smiled as she heard Isabella “Hello and it’s nice to finally meet you I’m guessing that you are the famous Isabella who is in Joren’s paintings and from Joren’s stories” she said walking up and sticking her hand out towards the young woman.

“Alright everyone I need to go out to tend to some things outside. Isabella if you want you and Veronika want to get to know each other better” Joren said smiling “Then when I come inside we can all hang out” he said wanting to make sure that Isabella would be fine with the idea before he went out and did it.

Isabella smiled and listened to the stories the other two boys had. She waved good bye to the men happy to see even after all the years they still cared about their mother. Her blue eyes moved to the red who made her blush when she spoke of Joren. She gave a nod and shook the woman's hand. However it was Joren words that had her worried. Her blue orbs snapped to his face, she simply looked at him. She was worried, she didn't want him to get hurt and he really should be resting. She wasn't sure what to do, if she should say anything. He had promised to be more careful, to take care of himself for her. She rolled her lip between her teeth before giving him a small nod.
She didn't want to be the one holding him back. Didn't want him to grow to hate her. She wouldn't ask him to leave this life because she knew he loved it. Part of this life was doing things even when he was hurt. She slowly turned back to the other woman offering a small smile. "Is there a living room area? I didn't really get to much of the house, Just here and Joren's room" She explained softly.

Joren smiled as he leaned over and kissed Isabella lightly "Darling I promise to stay safe and I'll even take Reggie and Terry with me incase I need any help" he said looking at Isabella wanting to know he was going to stay safe just like he had promised her the night before. He knew that he was hurt and that Isabella was only looking for what was in his best interest. He then turned around the table where Terry and Reggie were sitting and he began signing to them asking if they would please help him outside with his duties.

Terry nodded and began signing back to Joren he signed "Your girlfriend is pretty would you tell her that for me?"

Joren nodded and smiled at Terry happily.

Reggie smiled as he signed the same thing that Terry had.

Joren smiled as he looked at Isabella "Before I go out to do my chores darling I wanted to tell you that Reggie and Terry said that you were very pretty" he said smiling at Isabella happily before the three men walked outside quickly to do work.

Veronika smiled "Yes there is a living room darling follow me" she said smiling as she walked into the living room after sitting down in a chair she began rubbing her rather large stomach "My dear being on my feet all day and being pregnant just doesn't work" she said with a slight laugh "So Isabella tell me about yourself."

Smiling she was happy that Joren would take help, it made her feel better. She watched as he signed to the two boys, though she couldn't understand them. She blushed when told what they had to say. "Tell them I said thank you." She said shyly. She followed Veronika to the living room. She sat down and laughed lightly. "I bet" She was taken back "I ... Well I grew up in a wealthy family. I meant Joren when we were six or seven. We became best friend, I tricked him with cookies." She joked with a light laugh. "I ... My daddy sent me away almost ten years ago because he didn't like Joren. He told me he was dead..." Tears filled her eyes at the thought. "I just came the other day... my mama died. Joren found me, and here we are." She gave a light laugh then shook her head. "I'm not really anything. My daddy sold me to another man, that's about all I'm worth. Why Joren picked me to love is beside me. I'm happy he did though, I don't think I make it with out him" Her voice was soft. She didn't want to talk about her past, or her life before today.
Swallowing hard she looked back at Veronika "Are you excited about the baby?" She asked, wanting to talk about something happy. "Do you want a boy or girl?" She listened to the woman's answer, then asked what she really wanted to know. "Are.... Is he going to keep with the group?"

(Hope you don’t mind that I threw a curve ball in to spice things up. )

Veronika looked to Isabella completely taken back by the story that the young woman told her “Listen darling that story was…Horrendous and I am truly sorry that your father treated you that way. I don’t know what you’re talking about though unfortunately before Joren and the men I didn’t know what it was like to have a family. I only vaguely remember my family my mom died when I was young, then my father died not to long after. I lived on the street from the time I was nine until right after I turned sixteen that was when Joren found me and brought me in. Fed me, clothed me he treated me like I was a part of this family not long after Vladimir and I got together and from that moment on we were inseparable and trust me I felt just like you did now. Wondering why anyone would want a woman like myself but now I’m seeing it first hand with you and Joren and now I understand. You are a beautiful woman, kind hearted and loving. I know this from just the way you interacted with everyone” Veronika said smiling at Isabella “Also I want a little girl and if I had a little girl I think I’d name her after the woman who helped me change my life. The little girl that Joren told us stories of” this had Veronika really glowing with happiness “I’d name her Isabella if you wouldn’t mind. Also I doubt Joren’s leaving this family is his life and he wants to share it with you.”

~~A couple of hours later~~

Drako rode up on his horse looking for Joren since Joren was out back. Drako ran inside getting inside the living room finding Isabella and Veronika tears filled his eyes and he began bawling his eyes out as he dropped to his knees in front of Veronika “I’m sorry. I’m so, so, so sorry we couldn’t save him…We couldn’t save him we tried” he said crying while he was talking which made it kind of hard to understand him.

Veronika calmly placed her hand on Drako’s cheek “Drako my dear sweet brother in law calm down and talk to me you tried to save who?”

“Vladimir….Vladimir is dead. We were ambushed by a group of men whenever we got to mom’s grave they followed us from in town to the gravesite where mom was buried. Vladimir was leaning over mom’s headstone talking to her and then a gunshot ran out. The next thing I knew was there was a large group of men trying to kill us we took a lot out and they left but one of the men stated that this was a message from Erin and a man named Adam Harper. He said that this Erin man said that he wanted his whore back or else more would die” Drako said crying.

Joren came inside from working and wiped his forehead as he walked from the back of the house to the front of the house all he heard was a thump and excessive crying so he went to find out what was wrong that was when he heard the story of Vladimir’s death. He then heard a name that sent anger through his very core Adam Harper and that man Erin had something to do with this it pissed him off highly either Isabella’s father or the man who was supposed to marry her had hired a group of outlaws that had killed a man who he thought of as his own brother.

James Alexander the man who had led the group of outlaws that killed Vladimir walked up to the Harper family home and knocked on the door.

Adam Harper smiled as he looked at Erin who was healing from the beating and shot he had taken a day ago “Erin my boy it seems the leader of the outlaws you hired are here” he said opening the door.

James walked inside with a smile on his face “Sir I found a group of people that were a part of the group that did this to you. We killed a man named Vladimir before some of us were taken out. But we injured a big man named who I believe is second in charge of the group of outlaws that did this to you.”

Isabella found comfort in talking to Veronika, it was nice to have a woman to talk to. She had been honored to have the baby named after her. They spent a few hours talking about anything and everything. However the happiness died when Drako came rushing into the room crying. Horror filled Isabella's body as she heard Vladimir was dead. Tears burned her eyes as she looked at the pair before her. However it was Drako's words that had her gasping. Her father and Erin had done this? It was hurt fault Vladimir was dead, that his baby would never know its father. "I'm sorry.." She shot up as she felt sick, turning to rush from the room. She didn't dare look at Joren as she rushed past him. She didn't know where she was going, but she couldn't stay there knowing she had done this to them.

Erin sat up right when Adam spoke of James Alexander. A smirk slipped on his face as he heard the words. "Good, but you wont get paid until I get that whore back and Joren is dead" He said. This was how things got done. He had tried the law but it was to soft to do what needed to be done. "If you get the whore back before the end of the month I'll let you and your men each have a turn." He would enjoy watching that woman suffer. She had done this to her self by running off with that bastard.

Isabella ran out the back door and kept running for a while. She fell to the ground as she cried. She hadn't meant to do this to the family, to Joren's family. She couldn't see the worth of her staying with them. after everything she was sure neither Drako, Ivan or Veronika would want her around. If she went back she was sure she could get them to leave Joren and his men alone.

(No it was great)

Joren turend to Reggie and Terry and signed for them to grab their guns. He then walked over to Darko pulling him up off the ground and immediately hugged him "Darko I know this is a rough time for you but go get Terry and Reggie. Take them to where your father and brother's are and bring them all back. We'll give Vladimir a hero's burial" he said with tears in his eyes "Veronika dear let's get you upstairs to lay down all this stress wont be good for you while you're pregnant."

"No" Veronika said holding back the tears "I have something else I need to do first" Veronika said standing up slowly but then she walked the way that Isabella had run off. Slolwly she made her way to where Isabella was crying. Carefully she got down on teh ground beside the young woman and hugged her tightly "It's alright darling" she said looking at the young woman "None of this is your fault alright and I don't want you blaming yourself for this" she said carefully as she hugged her new friend.

Joren waited until Terry, Reggie and Drako had rode off on their horses before going out back to where Veronika and Isabella were and he got down on the ground beside them hugging Isabella "It's alright baby" he said kissing her cheek "Don't blame yourself for this alright this is definitely not your fault."

James smiled as he said "Of course sir but I will do you one better. Before I bring you the girl I will kill off Joren's men and then I'll kill him and bring you his head in a bag. The money is great but being known as the man who ended the legendary infamous Joren Sixgun Armand I'll be legendary. I do have an idea though sir Mr. Harper here knows where Mr. Armand's parents live if we kill them then he'll definitely come out in the open do I have permission to kill his family."

Adam Harper laughed "I think I speak for both Erin and myself here when I say you have permission to do whatever you need to do to bring back my daughter and to get rid of that annoying, pesky little piece of shit Joren Armand" Adam said with a smile.

Isabella cried hard as the other woman hugged her. She shook her head. "It is my fault, Its me they want" She explained. She couldn't bring herself to move as they sat there. Her blue eyes were filled with pain and sadness as she looked at Joren. She shook her head slowly "Joren... I'm sorry..." She finally pulled away from Veronika, Her arms wrapping around Joren. She could never explain how she felt in that moment. People were dying all because of her. "They want me Joren. They are going to hunt you all down until they get me back." The fear was clear in her eyes as she looked up at him. "I don't want to hurt your family and I don't want to leave you. What am I going to do?" She held on tight to him. Her body shook as she tried not to start crying again.

Erin smirked at James words "I think that is a great idea" He agreed looking at Adam Harper with joy. Soon they would have that bitch back and be done with Joren Armand once and for all.

Joren might looked at Isabella with tears in his own eyes "Listen darling it's not your fault believe me on this alright" he said looking at her "I hate that Vladimir died and I am truly deeply depressed by his passing but none of us are blaming you for something that an controlling asshole like Erin whatever his last name started. He wants a war he's got a war" Joren said looking at her. "Let's get both of you ladies inside though we don't need you out here in the cold so inside with both of you" he said helping them both inside.

~~A couple of hours later~~

Terry and Reggie took Vladimir's body off their horse.

Drako and Yalkov helped a wounded Ivan inside to the front room chair.

"Father can we get you anything" Drako asked knowing his father was in a state of shock right now and was losing blood quickly.

"Yes please bring Veronika and Isabella to me immediately please. Yalkov you go get me something to stop the bleeding" Ivan said weakly.

Drako ran off toward the backdoor right as Joren and the women were coming inside "Isabella, Veronika father wants to see you both immediately" he said looked at the women "Follow me" he said leading them all to the front room where Ivan sat bleeding.

"Ah first let's start off with Veronika I want you to know darling that you are now and always will be my daughter in law. I love you dearly and want you to know this entire family exteneded family as well will stick beside you and make sure you have absolutely everything you need to have a easy delivery and an easy pergnancy" he said weakly "Isabella. Isabella my child please come here and sit on the chair beside me we need to talk for a moment."

Joren looked at Ivan and then to Isabella "Darling go talk to Ivan while I go get something to stitch him up" he said starting to walk away but ran into Yalkov who had all the things needed to stitch up Ivan. "Ah Yalkov exactly what I was going for" he said taking the things from Yalkov before walking over and kneeling in front of Ivan. Slowly he lifted up the mans shirt and began cleaning him up with a warm wet rag once all of the blood was off he began stitching Ivan's wound up.

"You know sir" James said laughing as he looked Erin and Adam "I think this is going to be a great partnership between us" he said laughing with a smile.

Isabella stood slowly, but she couldn't bring herself to let go of Joren. She held his hand tightly, knowing in that moment they needed each other. She was shocked to hear Ivan wanted to see her. She let the men lead the way, though she didn't leave the door way. The horror and sadness never left her eyes as she stood there. Her eyes moving between Ivan and Joren when Ivan called her forward. She shook her head and opened her mouth to speak, but was cut of by Joren. She wondered for a moment how badly Ivan would yell at her. She moved slowly, carefully her blue eyes locked on the ground before. She sat on the very end of the chair, her body stiff as she waited to hear what Ivan had to say. Her throat felt dry and tight, making her breathing heavy. She watched closely as Joren soon joined them and started to clean Ivan's wound. She wanted to offer her help, she knew how to do it she had done it to Joren. Her light red hair was stuck to her red tear stained face. Her hands twisted painfully around one another, the skin growing raw and she rubbed at it. Her foot bounced a clear sign of her nervous. She didn't know what to say to this man, she was the reason his youngest son was dead. The reason the boy would not get to meet his own child. Before she could think the words slipped free "I'll leave ... I'll go back to them so they wont hurt your family any more. I'm so sorry I never meant to kill him."

Ivan looked at Isabella as she hesitated to come over slowly he placed his hand on her back lightly rubbing her back as she spoke "I do not blame you for the death of my son Isabella. I know your father and the man he sold you too was behind this attack but I am not going to blame you for something they did. I mean look at yourself you are the complete opposite of this man named Erin and you are in a totally different level than your father. All they care about is money and power for they are greedy people and you.. You are a very beautiful, kind hearted loving woman and I know you're beating yourself up blaming yourself for this but you are the only one blaming you" he said reaching up to lightly wipe her tears from her eyes like a caring father would do "Now dry those crying eyes and don't blame yourself at all we'll all get through this tragic time as a family" he said smiling up at her.

Joren smiled as he finished sewing Ivan up then he stood up looking at Isabella "I agree with Ivan."

"I agree with them as well this isn't your fault Isabella" Veronika said honestly "And my baby while he or she might not have her father will not be unloved because my baby will have a wonderful grandfather, an awesome Uncle Joren, Yalkov and Drako and a beautiful, kind hearted loving Aunt Isabella" she said sweetly.

Isabella did her best not to cry as she looked over the group around her. She gave them a soft smile. She knew there would be more to come, that her father wouldn't give up. Standing on shaky legs she made her way to Joren. Her arms wrapped around his middle, her head against his chest. She swallowed hard "Your going to have to kill them, both of them. They aren't going to stop unless you kill them. " She looked up at him and around the group. Before she had felt a little sad at the thought of her father and Erin being killed. However now, after what they had done, she found she didn't care. She almost welcomed the idea of them being killed. though she knew if her father died she would get all his money. She licked her lips slowly. "I do have to tell you though, Erin's last name is Greenway." She knew they would know the name. Everyone knew that name, Green way was one of the riches families in the country. Her blue eyes locked on Joren, waiting to see his reaction.

van sat up taking a deep breath as he did “Isabella I think I speak for this entire family when I say this. You have been a big part of our life before you were even here. Every time one of us felt sad and wondered why we were even trying to go forward he’d tell us a story about the beautiful young woman that had captivated him and stole his heart. He told us of all the heartbreak he had been through but yet he was still one of the happiest men I have ever met because he said you know Ivan one day I know I will see her again. He was so sure that one day you two would be reunited that his happiness rubbed off on all of us. Then he began painting the young woman and those paintings gave us all hope and pushed us forward. Now you’re here and we’re all happy to finally have the woman that gave us all faith and power to move on in our home” Ivan said looking at Isabella honestly.

Joren smiled as he hugged Isabella back as she came up to him and kissed her forehead lightly before smiling at the young woman “Listen darling we will take care of this I don’t want you to worry about a thing. Everything will be fine in the end because you are one of us and we’ll take care of you” he whispered softly in her ear as he looked at Yalkov and Drako “Yalkov, Drako get your father up to his room” he then turned to Terry and Reggie and signed to them “Get Veronika upstairs and laid down she’s been through a lot.

Yalkov and Drako grabbed their father placing his arms around their neck and helped him up the stairs.

Reggie and Terry walked up holding Veronika’s arms and walked with her up the stairs as well.

Isabella blushed deeply at Ivan's words, there was no way she could explain how much his words meant to her. She slowly moved forward and wrapped her arms lightly around the man. She hugged him tight and pushed back the tears. "I really am so sorry about your son. I want you to get better, Joren needs you to get better soon. I need you to help kill the men who did this to our family" Her words were soft, so only he could hear. She kissed his cheek, before standing to go to Joren.

Walking to Joren she wrapped her arms around him. She smiled and let out a soft sigh, feeling safe in his arms. She watched as both Ivan and Veronika were taken to rest. Her blue eyes looked up at Joren, she knew he was upset and hurt. She leaned up and pressed a light kiss to his lips. "I'm so sorry Joren. I didn't think they would go this far. " She said lightly. Her hand moved lightly along his back, as she enjoyed his warmth. "How are you? Is your stomach doing ok?" She asked lightly.

Joren smiled as he placed his arms around Isabella’s waist with a smile as he leaned in and kissed her lovingly his hand moved to her back pulling her closely to him “Right now my darling Isabella you are looking lovelier than ever those big beautiful blue eyes, that beautiful white skin, that dress looks absolutely amazing on you hugging every single curve of your stunning angelic body. How anybody ever kept their hands off of you is beyond me” he said spinning her around lightly as if they were dancing “As for my stomach it’s hurting a little bit but a lot less than it was yesterday and you have nothing to worry about because soon I will be completely healed” he was still deeply hurt with Vladimir’s death but he needed to keep his mind off of it because if he continued thinking of Vladimir’s death he knew he would only start crying which he didn’t like doing. “Also darling I think everyone likes you including Ivan and honestly he’s the hardest person to get to like anyone. Hell he hated me for the first year and I saved him and his family from being killed.”

Ivan smiled as he looked at his two sons “I want you two to go downstairs and get everything ready for Vlad’s funeral please.”

“Yes father” Yalkov said smiling at his father before walking downstairs and outside with his brother.

Terry and Reggie began signing to Veronika.

Veronika smiled as she looked at Terry and Reggie and signed back ‘Yes I really do like Isabella just like you two I think she is very sweet. I can’t wait to get to know her better.

James had killed Joren’s parents and to prove it he cut Joren’s mother’s ring finger off that had a very expensive ring on it. After he killed Joren’s parents he went to buy a very decorative antique wooden box with beautiful intricate carvings on it and placed the finger with the ring and Joren’s father’s ring inside the box as well and wrapped it up in paper. He then went to the bar and began writing a note after he was done he placed the note and the wrapped box on the table “I know you know Joren Armand tell him this is a gift from Mr. Greenway and Mr. Harper tell him we hope to see him soon” with that he left.

Theodore the bartender took the box since he was already closing the bar anyway and he walked out of the bar and began the ride toward Joren’s hideout since Vlad had come to tell him they moved to a different place before they headed out to see his mother’s grave.

Isabella's hands moved upward, wrapping around his neck as he moved them i a sorta dance. She smiled lovely up at him and laughed lightly. "Having the fear of you beating them helped." She teased before adding "Beside Joren Armand for as lovely as you speak of me you too have done a good job of keeping your hands off me" She didn't want to think about anything but Joren and her time with him. As far as she cared from this moment on her father wasn't alive and her time in new york never happened. Her fingers brushed along the hair at the base of his neck. "I like Ivan, I like everyone. This is the family I always wanted, a loving father (She spoke of Ivan), a Sister, brothers and the only man I will ever love" Her head turned lightly to the side.
Her blue eyes stayed locked with his as she let him keep moving her about. She knew he didn't need to think of what was happening. She knew he wanted to be strong for his men and her, but was still raw with what happened. "You have always had my heart Joren, you are my life. Even when I thought you were dead, it was my love for you that kept me going." She kissed him deeply, her body flat against his as she let out a small moan. She wanted him to feel loved, to know how much she loved him. She wanted him more then anything in that moment.

“I wouldn’t have hurt them….Too bad” Joren said with a laugh as he looked at Isabella now just slightly swaying back and forth with her as if dancing to a song that wasn’t even playing “Ooh somehow I knew you were going to bring that up. I have kept my hands off of you but it has not been the easiest of tasks I mean when you have someone as amazing and stunning as you are and I wanted cuddling up to you feeling every single curve of her body pushing up against your own my God that drove me crazy. Almost crazy enough to jump your bones last night darling but I kept myself in line and trust me it took absolutely everything inside of me not to” Joren said smiling “Yes this is definitely a wonderful family to be a part of and everyone seems to love you which definitely makes everything easier around here for me as well because I never want to be with anyone but you for as long as I live as well” he said looking into her eyes “Isabella just shut up and kiss me” he said in a teasing manner as she leaned in kissing him and he felt her body pushing against him.

Theodore the bartender walked into the clubhouse seeing Joren and Isabella kissing and he lightly turned around and cleared his throat allowing the two to know he was there “Joren sorry to bother you but some scary looking man brought this wrapped up box and a letter into the bar he told me to tell you something but for the life of me I can’t remember what hold on a second” he said as he began thinking about everything that the man had said “OH!!” Theo explained “The scary looking man told me to tell you that this was a gift from someone named Mr. Harper and Mr. Greenway he also told me to tell you that they meaning Mr. Harper, Mr. Greenway and the scary man hoped to see you soon. I’m placing this box and the letter on the table I got to get home to the wife tonight’s our baby’s birthday” he said tipping his hat to Joren before walking out.

Joren immediately broke the kiss when hearing the named Harper and Greenway he knew immediately who Theo was talking about and his blood began to boil what had those two idiots done now. Slowly he walked over to the table where Theo had sat the box and letter. First he opened the letter and began reading it allowed “Dear Mr. Armand I am James leader of the Devil’s Advocates outlaw gang I was hired by Mr. Greenway and Mr. Harper to retrieve the little whore you know as Isabela Harper it seems I am going to get paid twice though now. Once when Mr. Greenway pays me and the ten thousand dollar bounty on your head from the law. My, my you’ve done some naughty things in your life Mr. Armand. Anway I’ve been rambling on in this letter for too long. So I will wrap it up by saying this. Tell that large man that you know as Ivan that I will get him for betraying us in Kansas. Also tell him that he should’ve heard the way his son begged for his life as I killed him oh the rush of hearing a man begging to let him go so he could get back to his pregnant fiancée it was thrilling for me to watch the life drain slowly from his eyes. The last thing I am going to say is I went to visit a Mr. Alexander and Mrs. Juliette Armand today. Inside the box is a present for you from them. See you later Mr. Armand” as Joren read this his blood began boiling more and more until he saw his parent’s name and then fear overcame his face as he took the box and began unwrapping it when he opened the box though his worst nightmares came to life the box dropped out of his hand and the finger and two rings flew out. Joren on the other hand ran outside and immediately began getting sick after he was done getting sick he began bawling the death of Vladimir had hit him and damaged him badly but knowing that his parents were dead now because of Mr. Harper and Erin Greenway that really just sent him into a fit of sadness.

She gave Joren a knowing look when told he wouldn't hurt them to badly. Before she knew it she was blushing deeply, happy to know he wanted her so badly. She gave him a shy smile before whispered words "Once your fully healed, we can talk about if your hands need to stay off me." There was a playfulness in her tone. Isabella was at such easy with Joren. She laughed a little when he told her to kiss him, all to happy to do so. Her body was pressed against his, kissing him deeply. Even when she heard someone enter, and the clearly of a throat did she pull back. She just kept right on kissing him until she heard her father's name. They pulled back at the same time.

Isabella stood rooted in her spot as Joren made his way toward the box. She didn't dare speak, simply watched as her read the letter then opened the box. He dropped the box and she could do nothing more then scream as she watched a finger fall out. Her hands moved to cover her mouth as Joren rushed out the back. She gagged as she tried to find her feet. Tears burned her eyes as she made her way toward the back. She spotted Joren, she didn't need to read the note to know what had happened. She moved slowly toward, kneeling next to him. She reached out with a shaking hand. Fear filled her, not just for her new found family but for herself. She didn't want Joren to push her away as he had done at times as a child when he was very upset. Her fingers brushed his shoulder before she pulled back. "Joren... I'm so sorry.. I'm ... I'm going to stop this before I lose you." She stood on shaky legs, making her way toward the stables. She didn't know what had happened to her horse, she would just use someone else.

Back
Top Bottom