Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wanted dead or alive: The tragic downfall of a Wild West Outlaw (BBVD&MisaLaVan)

Seven men peeked out from behind the tree looking at the carriage that was now empty inside of their minds they were thinking that they had won the jackpot so to speak since it was a fancy carriage sitting their all by itself. After checking their surrounding to make sure that they themselves weren't being tricked they made their way to the carriage slowly getting about ten feet away from it before a loud noise shattered the silence around them. As they looked to see what had happened they saw one of their buddies on the ground dead a bullet placed firmly between his eyes. Now fear washed over them as if they had seen the Grim Reaper himself standing before them. Whoever had shot their friend was a master gunsman not anything like they were used to dealing with.

One of the men turned around and began yelling as loud as he could "Malek...Malek...Come quickly one of our men have been shot."

A large burly man with twelve guns strapped to his chest walked out of the shadows of the forest. This man was one of the largest men ever to be a thug in fact he actually made Ivan who was known as the 'Giant' look small in comparrison standing at almost eight foot tall and weighing close to four hundred pounds went over to the dead man. Slowly he took a knife out and cut into the man's face without hesitation pulling the bullet from his head. Seeing the fancy design on the bullet he began laughing in a hearty cheerful way "Joren 'Sixgun Armand" he yelled out loud with a smile "Come out and face me face to face."

Joren watched as seven men came out from behind the tree's and quietly he pulled the hammer back on the gun and aimed slowly not even breathing momentarily as he lined the bulled up to hit the man between the eyes. Once they were within ten feet he let go of the trigger and the bang from the gun killed the silence quickly before it went back to being silent. That was when he heard Malek's name and thought he should come out but figured there were more men named Malek in the world than the one he knew. Soon though he watched a large man come from the shadow's and pull the bullet out of the man's head calling him to get out into the line of view and face him. Quickly Joren put the guns back in their holsters and rolled out from under the carriage laughing himself "Malek Uvetera you ugly bastard it's good to see you my brother" he said laughing as he walked over and hugged the man "Isabella it's safe come out and meet our brother in arms" he yelled to Isabella "My God Malek I haven't seen you in several years since you saved my ass on the Lipnick job."

"Well we went our seperate ways and I created my own gang of thugs but none of these moron's even compare to your skills are you sure you don't want to join my group" Malek asked curiously.

"Actually Malek I found Ivan the 'Giant' and we created the Dark Rider's outlaws. We're actually doing quite well but there's a place for you if you'd like to join me in my quests. We need another smart strategist and gunman like you to take care of big jobs in our group. I am betrothed to the young woman I told you about all those years ago and am going to semi-retire from the game."

Malek laughed as he said "Join the legendary Giant and Sixgun hell sign me up. It's the least I could do to help the man who saved my daughter from drowning. Not to mention I still owe Ivan if it wasn't for him I wouldn't be the gunman I am today."

"I know what you mean I am forever indebted to Ivan as well he taught me how to fight, duel and made me one of the biggest names in the entire country. Well go back to Teddy's bar ask him to take you to the Dark Rider's clubhouse tell him the password is Poppy's Rose bush he'll know what it means. Once you get there tell Ivan Izzy Harper that's our password to let him know you're telling the truth."

Isabella hide as well as she could, laying there listening for any type of sound. She didn't make a sound as she heard foot steps. Her eyes closed and she pictured Joren's face. Though she let out a yelp when she heard the gun shot. She listened as the men yelled for someone else and couldn't help but swallowed hard. Joren had killed one of their men, Joren would only shot to kill with her there or at least she thought. She worried about what was going on though she didn't dare move. Not until Joren told her it was okay. To say she was shocked when someone yelled for Joren would be a understatement. She worried what Joren would do, and for his safety. Thankfully she heard Joren yelling for her, and moved as fast as she could.

She found it hard to clime from the carriage, She couldn't help but glare at the back of his head as she did so. Soon though she found her feet on solid ground and was moving toward Joren. She kept a close eye on the men, not getting a good feeling from some of them. Her hand laced with his the moment her was in reach of her. She stood as close to him as she could. Her body pressed tight against his as she kept her eyes on a few of the men. "Joren..." She whispered lightly. It took a moment for to be able to pull her blue eyes away from the men toward the man Joren was talking to. Seeing him brought a gasp from her lips, and her hold tighten on him.

She heard some of the men laugh lightly at her reaction. Then make a few lewd comments about her. A deep blush washed over her face and she did her best not to sink into Joren. "Joren ... " She said lightly again. Her blue orbs looking toward him. She did her best not to show her fear, but there was only three of them at best and many more of the others.

"Joren these are my men. The one you killed was Steven. These other men are Christopher, Alec, Michael, Roger, Reggie and Wayne I met them a way back and they helped me create the gang the Sleeping Dragon's after the legendary Zhuge Liang who ruled the city of Shu Han during the Three Kingdoms Era of China" Malek said honestly as he watched as Isabella walked up and his face lit up happily "Oh my Lord Joren this... This is the woman that you were painting when we were doing the Harper job..What did they call that painting....Oh my God she's blue isn't she... This is the legendary blue" Malek said exciting.

Joren had totally forgotten about the Harper family job "Yes this is the woman that I was painting while we were doing the Harper job I remember because you were angry at me because I wouldn't let you steal anything from the Harper home except the papers we were going for" he said honestly but then turned to Isabella "Now before anything more is said I want to clear something up" he said honestly "Right after your mother and I met again at the mall she told me that she didn't know where they sent you because your father had made her believe a lie the whole time. She told me that in your father's office there would be paperwork in his bottom right desk drawer saying where you were. Then she told me that your father and her would be going out for their anniversary dinner so he could mingle with his friends and make everyone believe he had the perfect relationship. So I enlisted Malek here who is one of the best lock pickers in the entire country to come with me and break me into your house so I could get the information though when I got there your father had found out somehow and moved the papers and that was what became known as the Harper job" Joren said smiling at her "Also Malek is a great friend we are safe amongst him that I can assure you but as good as it was to see you Malek old friend I promised this absolute amazing beautiful woman that I would take her to the big city so we must be going. Isabella darling are you ready to get going?"

Confusion filled Isabella's face at the man words. She looked at Joren and couldn't help but wonder why he would of pulled a job on her family. Sure her dad was an ass, but her mother had always been nice to him. She didn't even think of the fact the man had called her blue. Her blue eyes were filled with confusion when he turned to look at her. She wasn't sure how she felt about what she had just learned. If her mother would of been home, the other men wouldn't of known not to hurt her. She simply nodded though, not wanting to think anymore on it. She had only wanted to spend the day with Joren. She nodded and offered Malek a soft smile to say good bye. She turned and headed toward the carriage, climbing back into her seat.

When Joren joined her and they were on the way she spoke. "Why didn't you tell me?" She asked lightly. She looked over at him. "Is that how you learned I was in New York?" She asked lightly. She remembered him saying he had come to New York to get her. "If you knew I was in New York, Why didn't you ever try and save me? I mean I know you got into that gun fight that one time... but why didn't you try again after that?" She couldn't help but wonder. It was clear she wasn't upset as she leaned against him again. She was confused and wanted to know the answers.

Joren shook Malek's hand with a smile in their secret handshake as he said "Let the forces of the life guide and protect you brother" he said slowly.

"And always bring us fortune and good luck in our daily endeavor's goodbye brother" Malek said smiling at Joren "Now go and be with her you fought for her so long. Have you told her about the torture her father put you through after we finally found her" Malek asked.

"No and unless she asks I wont tell her either I don't want her to feel sorry for something that her father did" Joren said looking at malek with honest eyes before making his way back to the carriage. After getting up in his seat he clicked his tongue again and the horses started walking again. "Because in all honesty Isabella I had totall forgot about it until Malek told me. The series of events that were followed by that job were too painful to remember for me and so I guess my mind just blocked out the entire series of events that led up and followed that event" Joren explained to Isabella honestly as tears filled his eyes remembering the torture he had endured after Mr. Harper had found out that Joren had been in his office. Though as bad as the physically pain was what hurt him most was the torture that Mr. Harper had done to Mrs. Harper that was what still scarred him to this day. Though as he felt her leaning against him her next question was the question he had been worried about since the day they had gotten back together. He continued riding for about five minutes in silence trying to figure out how he should go about telling her what happened to stop him from looking for her again. Having no easy way of telling her though he just was going to tell her exactly what happened. "A few days after being home from New York your father had a group of men ambush Malek and myself. We were taken to a place that your father had bought and called 'The prison' which was a round concrete building with one eight inch thick steel door that was locked inside was three cells to put people in. Your mother, Malek and myself were put in the cell. For three days they beat and burned the bottom of your mother's feet then she was taken back home. That was when Malek's punishment began they kept him for a week feeding us every three days a little amount of food and they beat and tortured him, then he was blindfolded and taken away. That was when my torture began and they kept me for six more months, beating, burning, starving, hitting, breaking bones everything. When I got out all ten of my fingers were broken, so was my legs, arms, two ribs, hands, shoulder and even my jaw. I had third degree burns on the bottom of my feet as well as my back. I was malnourished from lack of food and wate. Then I was taken to my house and dropped off and it took me a year to heal up. I figured out that I should stay in the city to make sure your mother stayed safe" he said honestly as he placed his face in his hands remembering the hell he was put through for six entire months.

Isabella felt sick from what Joren had to say. She sat up fully as she felt her stomach drop. His words repeated in her mind for a few minutes before she could look at him. Seeing him like he was she felt her heart drop even more. Once again she leaned toward him, wrapping her arms around him. "I'm sorry... I don't blame you for not coming back for me." She said lightly. "Its not your fault...If I...." She shook her head against him and just stayed there for a moment. "I should of never asked. Please .... I'm sorry." She didn't know what to say to fix this. Thought she knew there was nothing she could really do to fix this. "We don't have to go to the city." She said lightly.

Joren looked at Isabella "Listen Isabella don't be sorry none of what happened was your fault and truly everything that happened I would go through again if it meant keeping you and your mother safe because even though I was hurting I knew wherever you were that you were safe" Joren said looking at her with a small smile "You deserved to know Isabella you're going to be my wife soon and my mother and father always used to tell me that one of the thingsn eeded for a perfect marriage was honesty. My mom used to say if you can't imagine telling your significant other every single thing about your life. Good and bad then you shouldn't be married at all and I want you to know absolutely everything my dear" that was when he clicked his tongue making the horses walk again "We have to go to the city for several reasons. One of them is I have business there but the most important reason is because I promised a beautiful woman who I love dearly that I would take her to the biggest city in Texas so I could give her the shopping expirience that she deserves" he said placing his arm around her waist pulling her to him "And I want to kep that promise."

Isabella looked at Joren and wasn't so sure if she believed him. How could he say this wasn't her fault... how wasn't it her fault? If he hadn't been looking for her, if she hadn't of love him they would of all been safe. With a soft smile she gave him a weak nod. Her smile grew stronger as he spoke of his parents.

The horses starting walking again and Isabella was pulled closer. She shifted to sit more against him, letting her body fully rest against his. She placed gentle kisses along his jaw toward his neck. She knew how his neck was his weak spot so she placed a few kisses over the skin, before she sucked lightly. Her arms wrapped around him and she spoke against his skin. "I'm here now. My father is dead, you saved me from him." She said lightly.

Thankfully the rest of the ride didn't go are crazy. She smiled as she saw the city come into view. "Oh Joren." She said excitement clear in her voice. She sat on the end of the seat and smiled happily. While she was a country girl at heart, she had always loved going into the city.

Joren smiled at Isabella happily as he looked at her happy that she didn't argue when he told her that it wasn't her fault. Usually she would've disagreed with him completely and blamed herself because she was a very passionate loving person. Though as she began smiling his own smile grew wider "You know I've missed seeing that smile darling" Joren said romantically as he continued driving seeing that the edge of the forest was coming to an end rather quickly "I remember that your smiles were like medicine to me. It always made me happy" Joren said as he wrapped his arm around her waist happily. As she began planting kisses along his jaw everything was fine but when she began kissing his neck he shivered slightly because she knew that his neck was his weak spot. "Exactly in the end all the wrongs the came forth from the depths of hell were righted by the almighty lord above when he made an angel as wonderful, beautiful and amazing as you are darling. So the day that I got you back was the day that I finally knew what true and ultimate happiness was. Though I have to disagree with the last part of your sentence it was you who saved me not the other way around darling." With that Joren watched as the city came in to view from atop the small hill they were on and it was in fact beautiful without a doubt "I hope you have as much fun here as I do darling because I want to make this the most romantic and wonderful small vacation that you've ever had."

Isabella looked at Joren and gave him a hard kiss. She was excited to get into the city. If she had known though what would happen she wouldn't of been nearly as excited. It took all she had not to jump from the moving carriage as they rode into town.
You couldn't have paid her to stop smiling. Her blue eyes took everything as they rode past it. She sent Joren a smile, and placed her hand on his arm. "Do I get to with you to do your business?" She asked. She wouldn't mind going with him. She was sure if it was anything but normal business he wouldn't of brought her along.
Once they came to a stop she lipped from the carriage and waited for Joren to join her. She hooked her arm on his and let him lead her around the town.

Joren smiled as they finally made it into town and as she asked if she could go with him he smiled at her "Of course you can go with me to my business meetings if you'd like to darling. That decision is totally up to you but I'm tellign you now that these meetings are going to be quite boring. Also you'll get to see the business side of me instead of the handsome, tough outlaw you are so used to seeing here and now" he said teasingly as he got out of the carriage as he felt her hooking her arm with his everything was right in the world again at least for the time being. Slowly he led her around the town showing her all of the beautiful things in the town to kill time until his first meeting. Once it was time though he said "Alright darling let's go to the meeting now" he said walking with her to the building where the meeting was.

Isabella was in awe of the town. She tug him toward shops, and she just couldn't help but look at ever last item. Soon however it was time to head to the meeting. She pouted "Can we shop after the meeting?" She asked as he lead her toward the meeting. She kept her hold on his arm as they were taken to the room they would be meeting in. She took a seat next to Joren and leaned over. "What is this meeting about?" She didn't know anything Joren would be doing to need a meeting. After all he was an outlaw. Sure he owned the bar, but from what she saw he didn't need to meet with anyone about it. Her hand rested on his arm, and her finger moved lightly over his skin.

Joren let Isabella lead him around the entire town looking at every single thing that was inside the town which was fine he would follow her anywhere as long as it kept her happy that was his main priority now and she definitely deserved it after the way he had been treating her the last couple of months. Though as he looked at his watch he let her know it was time for his meeting "Of course we'll shop until you drop after the meeting is over that is a promise" he said honestly. Joren smiled as he walked into the meeting room and placed his arm around her waist as she leaned on him that was when several men all older with greying hair and nice suits came in.

"Mr" he said looking at the paper "Ah, Mr. Armand it's a pleasure to have you here. I am James Owens, these are my sons Greg and Craig Owens they're sitting in because they'll be taking over in a few months. Anyway you called for this meeting and to be completely honest sir I am curious as to why you wanted to meet us since we are nothing more than a real estate agency that helps sel and buy businesses and you are in all respect a criminal."

"Father that is rude he is our guest and Mr. Armand is one of if not the most rich man in the entire state of Texas how he makes his money is none of our business" the eldest song Craig said smiling "It's a pleasure to meet you sir" Craig said sticking his hand out.

"I agree father wasn't it you that said a sale is a sale as long as the money is good" Greg said smiling as he stuck his hand out as well.

"You definitely raised a couple of good boys here Mr. Owen" Joren said kindly even though the criminal comment kind of pissed him off since he shared a huge majority of his own money to those who needed it most. "Anyway I am looking to better my future by becoming more of a...Well a legitimate businessman from now on because I am trying to start a normal life for the family that I am creating" he said looking at Isabella the entire time "I want four businesses that will make good money and people to manage it and I know that you are the best in the state for doing it."

Isabella's hand closed tighter around Joren's hand when the older man spoke of him simply as a criminal. Her blue eyes darted between the men as they talked. Before moving toward Joren when he went to answer why they were there. His eyes were on her as well as he spoke. What he said shocked her and she was sure he could tell. She opened her mouth, then closed it feeling very much like a fish.
Joren wanted to be a legitimate businessman? Did this mean he wouldn't be doing anymore jobs? Would he be leaving the gang or would he simply take a back seat? So many question ran though her mind. However she couldn't voice them, not now and not in front of them. No the man who had clearly judged Joren for being a criminal.
Smiling up at him she was pretty sure he could see how happy the idea made her. She leaned against him and looked toward the group. If they didn't have to worry about any other jobs, if she didn't worry about him all the time. Then maybe, just maybe hey could have a baby.

"So you want four good paying businesses. Well we could open a Armand Mall you would make quite a bunch of money off of that alone though it would cost a lot of money. We could also start a couple of bars, a restaurant and anything else you would like" Owen said smiling as he sat down at the oak table with a smile.

"All of that sounds perfect I shall get you the money within the next couple of days so we can get started on getting all of these businesses up and running. I am entrusting you to manage these businesses for me while I am away but I shall send a courier to get my money every week" Joren said standing up with a smile and shook Owen's hand "Now gent's I don't seem to sound prude but I promised this very lovely woman the night of her life and I fully intend on fulfilling that promise to her. I mean it's the least I could do since she was kind enough to accept my offer for her hand in marriage" he said smiling at the gentleman before shaking the other two men's hands. Oncce they were out of the building he looked at Isabella and made a funny groaning noise "I hate dealing with those tie wearing assholes. They're wolves in sheeps clothing but they are the best at what they do so I have to bite my tongue and allow them to run with the ball" he said smiling at her "If I ever think about becoming a pencil pusher like them please Isabella slap the shit right out of me because I'd rather be dead than be one of those fools" he said smiling as he linked arms with her gently "So m'lady I promised you a shopping spree so grand that you would literally drop from exhaustion so let us go get this day started."

Isabella didn't like the men, she got a bad feeling. She didn't dare say anything though. She smiled when Joren said they would be going and happily followed behind. Letting out a laugh when groaned and then spoke. "More like rattle snakes." She said lightly. Her smile grew when he spoke of shopping. She was excited to get to shop in such a big town. She however wouldn't go crazy, she couldn't do that to Joren. In New York she had no problem buying anything she wanted, it was her fathers money and she was going to make him pay for sending her away.
As they walked she couldn't help but ask "What does this all mean? You said you want to be a legitimate businessman. Does that mean your not going to do any more jobs?" She asked lightly. She was so caught up with looking at Joren she didn't see the blonde woman with a little boy watching them. She had no idea what was heading their way or how it would mess with their perfect life together.

"You know darling I think that is the perfect way to describe those men. Rattle snakes" Joren said smiling as he pulled Isabella to him happily into a loving embrace thats when he spotted the smile growing on her face at the mention of shopping he had known Isabella for years and knew she absolutely loved shopping. Though he knew that Isabella would try to limit the shopping but luckily Joren was going to make her literally shopped until she wanted to stop especially now that he had all the money he could ever need to spoil Isabella with. That was when he heard her question about what this all meant. "Well darling I am not fully retiring I am only semi-retiring but it means this. I am going to do my best to stay home and only if they absolutely need me will I go out and help on jobs but with Malek and Ivan taking care of businesses for me now I probably wont ever have to get out and do a job again" he said smiling at her not knowing that hell was about to be unleashed on them by an ex-girlfriend whose soul purpose was to destroy the relationship of Isabella and himself. "Anyway though darling let's go shopping now and not worry about anything but that" he said happily.

Isabella's smile faded a little as Joren spoke. So he wouldn't be home for good, only going when they would need him. If they were to need him, it would mean the job was hard and that meant more dangerous. She smiled again when he said he probably wouldn't ever have to leave. She hugged him tightly and kissed him hard. "That makes me happy." She said. The happiness clear in her eyes as she looked up at him. She giggled and nodded. Opening her mouth she was about to speak when she heard the woman calling Joren. Her head snapped to the side and her eyes widen when she spotted the woman. Her hold on Joren tighten slightly.

Amber called out for Joren. Her long blonde hair was pulled into a neat pony tail. She had always loved Joren for his money. She knew he had loved someone else, but that didn't matter because she had had him. Then one day he up and broke up with her. She had never been so made in her life. Seeing him now with the red head only made her want him more. She was sure he had more money then he had when he was with her. She picked up the little boy and couldn't help but smile. She made her way to Joren, and acted as if the woman wasn't there. "Oh my God.... Joren. I never thought I would see you again. I had looked for you, but no one seemed to know where you were." She said lightly. The little green eyes boy looked up at Joren, and then to his mother.

"Well I am honored to have made you happy darling that is something that I thrive to do and have since I was a young kid" Joren said smiling at her he was leaning in to kiss her when a nightmarish voice filled his ears and he knew immediately who it was. It was seconds later when his nightmare's became a reality "Amber Nightengale it has been quite some time since the last time I saw you. In fact I believe it was three years ago when I was kicking you out of my home because I had just found out that the only reason you were with me because of my money and I moved from my home and created a new clubhouse which is why you couldn't find me. It was truly because I honestly never wanted to see your face again but now here we are years later with me once again staring at you. So what Amber what is you want money. Fine I will pay you to leave me alone. If not then why are you standing infront of me right now? What could be so important that you took it upon yourself to come up to me, disrespect my fiancee by ignoring her completely and try to hit on me? Answer that Amber" he said looking at her honestly he had watched his tongue only because Amber had brought an adorable little boy with green eyes with her "Hello there son what's your name" he kindly to the child because even though he was considered a monster by most people children had always held the soft spot in his heart.

Isabella stood against Joren, her hands tight around his as she watched the woman in front of them. She couldn't help but think of how beautiful she was, though as Joren talked it was clear she was not. She didn't like the way the woman smiled when Joren asked about the boy. A sinking feeling entered her stomach as she tugged on him. "Joren lets go... please..." She asked lightly. Looking up at him the fear clear in her eyes.

Amber looked at Joren and placed a hand over her chest. "That hurts Joren. I'm not after your money." She said lightly. She looked Isabelle over once but said nothing of or to the woman. "I know how much you love children... I just thought I would let you know you had a son." Looking to the boy in her arms she smiled softly. "This is Andrew, and he is your son."

Isabella eyes snapped toward the woman and fear filled her. She shook her head before looking up at Joren. He had told her he had been careful not to have children with any other woman. However she knew Joren enough to know if the child was his he would care for it. Tears filled her eyes as she couldn't help but feel her body fill with pain. She had not been able to give Joren children, no matter how much she tried. "Joren?" Her voice shook as she looked up at him.

Joren held Isabella tightly as Amber walked up to them and began talking to him completely ignoring Isabella as if she wasn't there and even after he had told her to stop being rude she continued ignoring Isabella. "Alright darling let's leave then we don't need to be hanging out with her" he said starting to leave when Amber laid out the news that the young boy was his son and he immediately stopped in his tracks looking down at the young boy "Wait...Son...Amber did you just say he was my son" he asked as he sat down on a bench that wasn't too far away "How.....How is that even possible? I made sure that you didn't" Joren's head was spinning the whole time as the information was settling in his mind.. I want to get a dna test now I know it'll take a while to get the results back but until then I will help take care of him" he said looking at Isabella "Izzy" he said knowing she was upset with the whole situation but truthfully Joren didn't know what to do. Slowly he looked down at the little boy.

((I miss you my friend))

Isabella smiled tightly as Joren said they could leave. However it didn't seem that it would be happening as the woman spoke. Shock, fear and hurt filled Isabella at Amber's words. The boy was Joren's child? She could hear the confusion in Joren's voice when he too questioned it. Tear's burned her eyes, she had always thought she would be the one to give Joren children. Now it seemed that would never come turn. DNA test could take months, even up to a year to get back. Horror filled her when he spoke of taking care of the child until then. "Don't" She snapped when he dared to call her Izzy. She looked at the boy then to his mother, not missing the happy smirk there. Her blue eyes looked back toward Joren. "You said you made sure ... You said you..." She choked on her own words. "You can't ... please Joren.... you can't do this..." She didn't want them to come back with them. She didn't want that woman in their life. She knew though Joren wouldn't listen to her. They had just started to get their life back on track. She looked around and there were a few people watching them. She shook her head and headed away from the 'family', toward the stables. She was going home and locking herself away. She couldn't understand why her life was so messed up. She didn't know what she had done to bring this onto herself. Reaching the stable she asked for one of their horses, she didn't care if they had ever had a saddle.

(I miss you too my friend.)

Everything happened so fast that Joren's eyes began blurring. In just a matter of moments his whole world had come crashing down. Joren was told he had a son he never knew about, the bitch he hated more than anything in the world was the mother of this child and the woman he loved more than life itself was angry at him because of the whole situation. The saddest part was that his life was finally getting on track again after all the hell they had been through together. Slowly he leaned himself against a wall as he tried to get his head to stop spinning. Finally it did but that was when he noticed that Isabella was leaving so he ran after her catching her right as she was getting on to a horse "Isabella no, please... Don't go Isabella you know that I love you, you know that you are the center of my world" he said taking her hand in his. "You know I want to marry you, to start a family with you and that still hasn't changed anything between us. But you know me if this is in fact my son though I doubt it highly he is I have to take care of him alright."

(-Pets-)

Isabella was just about the mount when Joren got to her. She looked at him, hurt and betrayal where clear in her eyes. She looked down at her hand in his, the ring he had given her clearly standing out against her pale skin. She swallowed hard and shook her head, "I love you Joren, I do and you know that. It hurts to think I wont be able to give you children. Then to learn you may have one." Her head shook again and she looked toward the woman who had a smug smile on her face. "Your going to bring them back to our home... your going to let ... her stay in our home. I know you well enough to know that. Right now I need to get home. " She swallow again, she could fill her stomach turn at all the thoughts running through her mind. She didn't say another woman as she mounted the horse and rushed away from him. She was heading home, she need nothing more then to be alone.

Amber made her way toward Joren, "I'm sorry Joren. I should of told you sooner. It will be okay, we can be a family now." She stood close to him and rested her hand on his shoulder. The little boy didn't say a word, unsure of what was happening. He didn't understand what his mother was truly saying.

Joren looked at Isabella "I love you too Isabella which is why I am begging that you please stay here with me on this trip. I promised to give you a good time and even though my ex showed up telling me that I have a child which I am honestly doubting fully is mine. You and I we'll have our child and we'll create a family together and we'll be together until the very end that you should know. I am going to let her stay at the clubhouse yeah but we've got our own house to live in baby. We have our own life now without her" he said smiling at her before he heard Amber's voice behind him and he sighed deeply quite annoyed she kept butting in his life though when he felt her head go on his shoulder he stepped away quickly "I don't know whether or not he's my son. If he is I am going to make damn sure I take care of him and love him and even though I hate your guts I will have to be nice for my son but let me get this straight right now before anything else is said. Amber I don't love you, I don't like you and I sure as hell am not going to be family with you. So stay out of my business and leave Isabella alone because if you don't do that I swear" he bit his lip as he looked at her his blood boiling at the thought of having to even be near her though he was only speaking loud enough for Amber and Isabella to hear him since he didn't want the little boy to hear him threatening his mother. Joren was rude but Andrew could possibly be his son and Joren was trying to walk the straight and narrow so scaring Andrew definitely wasn't smart. "So Amber go to a hotel I will pay for it. Whatever hotel you want I don't care alright. I don't care" he said looking at her "Isabella will you please stay here with me tonight?"

Back
Top Bottom