Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wanted dead or alive: The tragic downfall of a Wild West Outlaw (BBVD&MisaLaVan)

RE: Wanted dead or alive: The tragic downfall and rebound of a Wild West Outlaw

Isabella moaned when his hand moved to her stomach. She enjoyed his touch, it was something she had come to need in her life. When he pulled away from her she had missed his touch more then anything. There was something about him touching her that made her feel safe. She laughed at his teasing and shook her head. She slipped from his lap and gave the puppy kiss. She was heading toward the bathroom when she stopped. She didn't look back at Joren just stood there for a moment before speaking. "If you hurt me like that again.... I'll leave you." She said lightly. She wasn't trying to be mean but she needed him to understand where they stood. She went into the bathroom, washing herself up and getting dress. While she loved Joren she could never go through that again, it would kill her. She knew, as she was sure he did, there relationship would never truly get back to how it had been. She walked out of the bathroom, the light green dress hugged her body just right. She walked back toward the bed and next to Joren. Her fingers wiggled just above Outlaws head as he tried to nip them.

Joren smiled as he looked at Isabella "I wont ever leave like that again because I realized just how stupid I was when I started acting like a complete and utter ass. It also hurt me to see you hurting if I ever...EVER do that again even though I know I wont I will personally load the gun pull back the hammer, place it against my skull and let you pull the trigger because if I can't have you in my life then there is no reason to live without you. You were, are and always will be my everything" Joren said looking at Isabella honestly before watching her go into the bathroom and Joren began playing with Outlaw again having the small dog snapping at him like a guard dog was. Slowly he picked Outlaw up and placed the dog in his lap as he began petting him "Yeah you're gonna be momma's personal bodyguard aren't you" Joren said smiling as he watched Isabella come back out wearing a beautiful light green dress "Wow you look amazing darling" he said watching as she teased Outlaw like he had been. "So what do you want to do now darling?"

Isabella joined Joren in the bedroom once again. She played with Outlaw as Joren held him. She smiled and thought for a moment before speaking. "Can we go into town?" She questioned lightly. She didn't know if Joren would be up for it, but she hadn't been in town for a few days. Ivan had taken her to pick up a few things, and she had ordered something for Joren. "I need to pick some things off, and there are a few last minute items I was waiting for you to pick up for the house" She explained. She offered him a gentle smile, hoping he say yes. Sometimes she missed New York, being able to shop and walk around. They lived a rather small town, and very rarely got to the bigger towns.

Joren smiled as she played with Outlaw "Of course we can go into town darling I actually needed to go get some things myself" he said moving the small dog from his lap and be stood up happily grabbing Isabella into his arms gently "Before we go though darling I must do this" slowly he kissed her lovingly before saying "Anyway let's head off darling we need to finish the house as soon as possible because I really want to be able to live in the first thing that is ours together as a couple you know it means a lot to me. Also I was wondering if you wanted to accompany me to Dallas I've got some business there as well and I know you're used to big cities and that is in fact the biggest city in all of Texas" Joren said happily as he took hold of her hand in his own as he walked outside with her happily before begining the process of hitching a carriage to a team of horses who were ready to pull them the whole way of their ride. Slowly Joren moved to the passenger side and kneeled down wanting Isabella to use his knee so he could help her get into the carriage.

Isabella smiled, happy they could head into town. She made a small sound of protest when he broke the kiss, unable not to pout as he spoke again. Her smiled grew when he spoke of heading to Dallas. "Really?" She laced her fingers with his and followed along as he lead her outside. "When do I get to start school?" She asked shyly. She let him help her onto the carriage and waited for him to join her. She moved a little closer to him, lacing her arm with his. "I missed you while you were gone... how was the run?" She asked lightly. They hadn't really talked about the run he had gone on. She knew there had been a few changes that needed to be made, but that was it.

Joren smiled as he watched her smiling which really warmed his heart because he really loved Isabella with all of his hear "Well you see darling I am really being honest about going to Dallas it's a huge town with lots of shopping to be done and I know that you more than likely love to shop" he siad honestly as he walked with her outside before helping her into the carriage and getting on himself "You start in two weeks and you'll be shadowing a dear friend of mine named Laura who is the head medical nurse of the city we live in. I pulled some strings but I got her and Dr. Bawly to sponsor you which will look good since they are two very highly recognized people in their field" he said staring at her honestly as she asked him the question about the run as she called it. "Well darling I missed you as well the whole time I was gone you were always in my thought's whether it was day or night, awake or asleep. But the run was wonderful we only thought there'd be a million or so dollars in gold but we stole over fifty million dollars worth of gold" Joren said honestly.

Isabella was excited to start school, it was the only thing beside Joren she had ever truly wanted. She smiled as she thought of how much fun it would be. "How do you know Laura?" She asked lightly. She couldn't help but wonder how an outlaw had come to know a nurse, though she would guess it had to do with him being hurt a time or two. She asked about his run and she couldn't help but smile lightly at his words. "Does that mean you wont have to go on any runs for a while?" She asked the hope was clear in her voice.

Joren smiled as he looked at Isabella as he cracked the reins lightly to get the horses started walking and soon they were heading off toward town and from there they'd be going to Dallas "Well I met Laura a couple of years after you left. It was right after I became an outlaw I was in a gang shoot out and got shot six times. Ivan took me to the doctor and that's where I met Laura who took care of me since my doctor was out on vaction. Once I started getting money though I gave her money which helped her pay for more advanced nursing classes and soon she was the top nurse in the state" he said smiling as he held his arm around her "And you my darling have the friends, family, money and everything else you need to help push you to the same position that Laura is in now. Also I can't promise you that I wont be doing any runs but I will promise that I will do my best not to go on any runs."

Isabella shook her head slightly as he explained how he meant Laura. "That was nice of you." She said lightly. She smirked a little bit at his words and couldn't help but roll her eyes. "I hope your right...." She said lightly. She could do little more then hope she could make him and the rest of their family proud. She could only nod when he spoke of trying not to do runs. She took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

Joren smiled as he said "Well you know darling I help those who help me so when she took care of me when she could've simply called the law and got money off of me. So I returned the favor whenever I started getting money and I don't have any doubt that if you put your mind to something then anything is possible darling" he said smiling at Isabella happily. "But for now let's worry about what we're doing right now because I am thinking about making this a date day for us. We'll go do whatever you need done and I'll do whatever I need to do then we'll both go out to eat maybe I'll buy you a couple of pretty things then we'll head to Dallas and have the time of our lives" Joren said wrapping his arm around her waist before kissing her forehead lightly as they made their way into the small town of Austin where they had lived their entire life.

Isabella blushed at the thought of them having a date. After all it wasn't something they had ever done. They had not really gone on dates., but she liked the idea. She sat close to him and while things weren't back to normal between them, it felt right to be in his arms. "I like that idea" she turned her head slightly, looking at him. She smiled at his, taking in just how truly handsome he was. bring her hand up, she copied his cheek and turned his face toward her. Her bright blue eyes locked on his for a moment before she kissed him deeply.

Joren smiled as he looked at Isabella happily as he said "Well I am glad you like that idea we'll get our work done in town and we'll meet in the middle of town and I'll take you on a romantic date and then we'll head off and go to Austin together" he said leaning down to kiss her when she kissed him lovingly. It was seconds later that the reached the town they were heading towards and he stopped the carriage in front of the pub before saying "Alright baby I'll see you in half an hour right here in the same place does that sound good to you darling" Joren said smiling as he cupped her face in his hand.

Isabella nodded " Right here in half an hour." She agreed. Bringing her hands up she placed them over his. She had missed him so, not just while he was working, but over the months hee pushed her away. After a few moments She pulled away to slip from their carriage. "I do need your help picking out somethings for the house, but we can do that later." She let him know. What the pair didn't know was that Mark had come back to town.

Joren smiled as he looked at Isabella happily as he said "Alright baby I'll see you then but just in case I want to give you one more thing" slowly he pulled out a beautifully crafted pearl-handled butterfly knife from his back pocket and he placed the knife in her hand and said "I don't know if anything will go wrong or not but I do know that you are unarmed and being my girlfriend that is dangerous. If anyone attacks you darling I want you to open this knife and defend yourself the best you can" he said before showing her how to open and close the knife. "Now that I showed you how to open and close the knife I will see you in a half hour" and with that Joren walked off to get his business done it took him the entire half hour and as soon as he was done he walked to the carriage and laid down in the back gently waiting for Isabella to come back.

(The knife [ http://www.blowgun.com/images/Mother_of_Pearl_Faux_Butterfly_Knife.jpg ])

Isabella looked at Joren and was a little unsure when he handed her the knife. She looked up at him and nodded as she watched how he opened then closed the knife. She slipped the knife in her pocket and made her way to take care of businesses. She headed toward the shops she needed to go to, happy she was only picking up items. After all she still couldn't use Joren tab, and Ivan wasn't there. Her last stop she picked up her gift from Joren.
Making her way back to the carriage she smiled as she saw him laying in the back. She moved carefully, trying to sneak up on him. "You know its not very nice to make a lady carry her own bags." She teased lightly. She carefully slipped into the back of the carriage, not caring who saw she she moved to straddle him. She smiled down at him. "I got you something..." She pulled the new Gun belt she had made just for him from one of the backs, hoping he liked it.

Joren smiled as he looked up at the clouds in the sky much like he had always used to do with Isabella when they were kids. However when he heard her voice he laughed and said "Two things one you know sneaking up on a man with two loaded pistols isn't a good idea I could've shot you accidentally and two if a lady would've came and got me I would've carried her bags" he said jokingly before placing his hand on her waist as she straddled him "Oh you got me something did you? You know you didn't have to get me anything" he said watching as she grabbed inside one of the bags and pulled out a beautifully crafted gun belt and he could tell that it was customized as well as hand designed and he fell in love with it immediately "My dear lord" he said holding it in his hands happily "This is....Izzy this is amazing" he said happily before removing his belt from his pants carefully and placed the new gun belt on before placing his guns in it. "I love it" he asid pulling her to him closely before kissing Isabella passionately.

Isabella rolled her eyes at Joren, she didn't think for one moment he would shot her. She nod and pulled the gun belt from the bag. She smiled happily as took the item in. She slipped from his hips onto his legs, letting him put on the new gun belt. Her smiled grew, happy to hear he loved it. Her arms wrapped around his neck as she kissed him back. She didn't care they were in the middle in town, and everyone could see them. It was a no-no for a man and woman to kiss were other could see, let alone them not being married.

Pulling back she blushed slightly from the words she heard others saying. "Are you ready to go? You promised me a date." She said happily, trying not to pay mind of what was being said about them. Her hands slight lightly looped around his neck.

Joren smiled as he watched her move down his hips slightly so where he could put the gun belt on but once he had it on she leaned over and kissed him passionately which he happily returned with just as much passion and love as he could. At the current moment he wasn't thinking that any person who was passing could easily see into the carriage and see them. Not to mention if anyone said anything he'd merely just pull his gun and scare the living shit out of them because of how well he was known around this trown. It seemed like the kiss lasted forever but whne it broke however he felt a twinge of sadness having to leave the love of his life's lips but only momentarily as he said "I am absolutely ready to go Isabella my darling I did promise you a date and I intend on keeping that promise to you" Joren said sitting up before grabbing her around the waist before standing up slowly.

The pair shared a passionate kiss before it was broken. She smiled and let out a giggle as he stood with her in his arms. Her arms and legs wrapped around him and once more she kissed him. "Joren... people are going to think we enjoy having sex ... maybe even that we do it somewhere public." She teased with a light laugh. She held onto him and pressed her face into the hollow of his neck. "I missed this so much ...." She whispered before placing a kiss to his neck.
She wouldn't let him put her down, laughed each time he tried. Though she knew if he really wanted her down he would of gotten her down. When they reached their date spot she slowly lowered herself to the ground. She took the time to look at Joren, take in how handsome he was. She was excited for their first date and for the first time in a long time she felt relaxed. She couldn't help but think Ivan was right, they had been putting to much into trying and have a baby. She laced her hand with his. "So tell me about this wedding you planed for that sexy little girlfriend of yours?" She asked teasingly.

Joren smiled as he kissed Isabella back smiling as she giggled he love hearing her so happy "Well Isabella darling I must honestly say that I do enjoy having sex a lot actually so these people wouldn't be wrong on that. Not to mention we have had sex in a public park before so they wouldn't be wrong about that either" he said scratching his chin "So what would be wrong with them thinking the truth" he asked teasingly before standing up and carrying her to where there first date would be. Once they got there he watched as she slid down him back onto the grounds and walked inside the building with him closely behind her "Well you know I can't say too much about the wedding or else my beautiful little girlfriend of mine would learn to much but what I can say that I have huge plans for this wedding that shall be taking place rather quickly. I also hired the best wedding planner in all of Texas to take care of all the details of the wedding while I spend more time with her" Joren said holding Isabella's hands in his with a smile "And soon enough she shall be the first and last Mrs. Armand because I know that you're the only woman that I want to spend the rest of my life with darling no one else would suffice."

Isabella kept herself wrapped around Joren as he made his way to were their date would be. She looked at him playfully shocked "Joren" She said gasped as a blush rushed over her cheeks. She hide her face in his neck for a moment before whispering. "I enjoy having sex with you too." Once they reached the spot she slid down his body and looked up at him. They entered the building and she listened closely as he spoke of the wedding, yet he didn't. Her fingers laced with his. "Mrs. Isabella Armand" she mused. "I don't know ... maybe you should Mr Joren Harper?" She teased with a laugh.

The next few hours the pair spent having the best date Isabella could of asked for. They talked, and laughed and just had a good time. Isabella could almost forget about everything else that had happened. However there was still that guard up, she didn't want to get hurt like she had again. As they made their way toward Austin She just enjoyed the ride. "Joren .... what if I can't have babies... will you leave me?" She asked, voicing her fear to him for the first time. It was the question she had been asking everyone since he left on the job weeks before hand. "I know how imported kids are to you ... I wouldn't blame you for leaving .... " She added lightly. Her blue eyes watched the world pass them by as the horses made their way into the city.

((Hope you don't mind me jumping... if you do just forget the last part))

Joren smiled as he looked at Isabella wrapping herself around him and it made his heart flutter with joy because he hadn't been like this for quite a while with her "Well you know darling I love you dearly but there is no way in blue hell I am taking the Harper last name" he said teasingly as he took his hands in hers happily looking at her engagement ring. Though in the next few hours their date was over they had eaten and drank to their hearts desire and they were now in the carriage driving toward Austin when he heard Isabella say his name "Yes Isabella darling how may I help you" he asked curiously as he heard the question "Well darling I want to lay this to rest once and for all right now. Isabella I don't care whether or not you have children or not I will not ever leave you for any reason you are my now and forever and you always have been. I wouldn't leave you for anything because I know that I would never be happy if you weren't in my life" he said leaning down to kiss her cheek lovingly.

Isabella smile softly, happy to hear he wouldn't be leaving her even if they couldn't have children. She looked at him and asked teasingly. "Does that mean you'll take the Harper last night?" She had been teasing him most of the night about, since she had first made the joke. She was sit closely to him, her body resting against his as he drove the carriage. "How much longer?" She asked with a light pout. She was excited to see the city, it would be her first time there. However if she had known going to the city would turn her life upside down she would of begging Joren to go home and make love to her. Her fingers played with her lovely engagement ring.

Joren smiled as he looked at her happily "Well I've thought about that actually but Joren Harper doesn't sound like a scary name for a wanted criminal. So I'm sorry" he teased back at her as she rested against him Joren moved one of his hands off of the reins and wrapped his free arm around her waist knowing he could easily one hand steer the carriage they were riding in "Well darling we're probably still about an hour maybe an hour and a half away from the city depending on whether or not we're attacked by bandits looking for carriages to loot since those stupid bankers and richmen always use this pass to get from place to place." Then he looked back at the rode and made a clicking noise with his tongue and the horses stopped slowly "Isabella don't ask questions just do as I say as I say it" he whispered to her closely "Climb over to the back of the carriage and stay quiet and out of site until I tell you it's safe" years of being an outlaw as well as a fugitive on the run had strengthened his senses. Their were fresh footprints in the dirt showing that twelve or so men were around. This meant that there was a group of outlaws hiding in the forest somewhere waiting for the perfect time to attack an unknowing carriage for their supplies and Joren wasn't going to fall for such a stupid trick. Slowly Joren pulled his two pistols out of the gun holster that Isabella had bought for him before quietly slipping from the carriage. Once off of the carriage he slipped underneath it making it look like the carriage was empty he knew once someone peaked out and saw no one was their they'd come to see if they could scrounge anything from it but once they came close Joren would take them all out.

Isabella laughed at Joren's teasing. "I guess your right" She was happy to cuddle closer to him when his arms moved around her middle. She nodded as he explained how far they were, and about the bandits. Just as she was about to speak he brought the horses to a stop. Looking at him her eyes widened at his words. Fear filled her eyes as she gripped his shirt tightly for a moment. "Joren." The fear was clear in her whispered voice. even after the months and all that had happened she still trusted him though.
She leaned forward and placed a gentle kiss to his lips. She did as he said, curling into the back of their carriage. Fear ran through her veins and she prayed for their safety. She laid there and fought the need to call out for him. She wanted nothing more then to be with Joren. She wondered what would happen to them.

Back
Top Bottom