Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Aim Smut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reinhardh

Super-Earth
I am a M looking for slutty F or F persona for hardcore fun smut :D (sexy outfits are a huge turn on for me)
Gangbang Scenarios, only willing or enjoyed rape (Orcs, Ogres, Pig Demons, Golems, , Minotaur,) One race in each individual scene Ogres vs Queen, Minotaurs vs Pyromancer, etc.
Vs. Any Girl ( Queen, Witch, Dark Elf, Pyromancer, Knight, Paladin, Cleric, kunoichi, Headmistress, Rogue, Mage, Elf Maiden, Avian, Kitty Katarina Fuck doll, Minstrel, Maid, Frost Archer, Piratess, Dynasty warrior female, League of Legend female, or any cute/sexy character :3 )
Email available. Raiden27d is my kik.

Aim is xvburnthecityvx but I'm not always on just send me a message.

In short anything smutty, I love, so send me a message and let's play. <3 Typically only do one shot scenarios so if you prefer story I'm not your guy.

Likes:Gangbangs, slutty partners, sexy outfits (F), rape or consensual, pure smut RP (sex driven but plot infuenced), I like mythical creatures, Orcs, Ogres, werewolves, tentacle beasts, and I love female Elves, Humans, Dryads, or any other female sexy fantasy character. I do incest, lots of cum, oral, vaginal, anal with some dom kinks like talking dirty and dominating, fucking silly, ie.

I do some fan fics, mostly smut, with anything with a hot female character (I like league of legends a lot for this but up for suggestion.) Tranvestites, ie, Poison (futa) vs Cammy streetfighter is a hot fantasy.

Some scenarios:

Orcs come into the academy for their weekly "appointment", forces headmistress Sera to have sex in exchange for protection but something goes awry as the visits start to become enjoyable and the headmistress plays along with slutty outfits.

Typical lost in forest/ captured scenario where the warrior June meets the warriors of the Orc tribe.

ZpBY2YV.jpg

Queen Morgana Alecia gets bored of her sex life and hires a group of Orcs to keep her company late at night. (Or alternate the Orcs take her by force after invading)

hOE5g8C.jpg

Lost in the Labrynth of Minotaurs.

a Bride named Julia Anne gets taken in front of the kindom on her wedding day when it is tradition for the bride to be enjoyed by Orcs first who control the region

kvyBcik.jpg

A maid named Beatrice Meryl cleans her masters home, nothing knew there until some Orcs decide to drop a visit. Being her friends she doesn't mind them but can see they have other things on their mind besides chatting.

A futa witch named Mandi captures a temple cleric and has her way with her.

Females Soldier(s) or Knight(s) , Roelstra Dirge and Kallid Mogran get overrun by Orcs invading the City

jpo3z4e.jpg

An Aristocrat Adeline and her bodyguard Mary attend the banquet of Roses only to find themselves the entertainment of the guests.

dZCHcGT.jpg

A Witch named Plillith Ona wakes a slumbering demon lord beast.

65KkJy8.jpg

A thief named Skylar Young is caught trying to steal from half-orc's and is sentenced to life as a servicer. Things could be worse, she could not enjoy the brute's company.

9i35EjG.jpg

Irelia Asheford, the princess of the durengray dukedom, forced to live a life of submission after her kingdom is taken over by the neighboring nation.

7MkFIBR.png

Fucked for money, fucked for fun, Stacey Grey used to be a sweet girl till the Okono gang claimed her.

JsjCi1Y.png

Alexis' caravan crashes in the Mystic Woods. While searching for a way out she somehow finds herself in the middle of a Minotaur Gangbang.

XLQArnv.jpg

Extra pictures for no particular RP! <3

http://imgur.com/ZpBY2YV,kvyBcik,jpo3z4e,HzRVPur,dZCHcGT#3
http://imagegur.com/images/cd44cba329.jpg

sample9194.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom