Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Lone Survivors (Assume x Celebstars)

Assume

Supernova
Sweat trickled down Fred's forehead as he ran from the group of zombies that were chasing him. He was constantly turning around and shooting his pistol at the abominations behind him. 'This is bad' he thought to himself, he was quickly running out of bullets. How did this happened? No one could have ever thought that the world would be taken over by zombies. Of course some people joked about it, but Fred himself never gave it any attention. He could remember his old life, but those days seemed to become less and less clear in his mind. He had a wife and some children, as well as a good job as a manager of a firm.

Now there he was running down the street, wondering if this would be his last day in this hell of a world. Looking ahead of him, it seemed that luck was on his side as he saw a gun shop. Rushing towards it he figured he would be able to lock himself inside of it. By the time the zombies were to break there way in he would be fully armed. Making a hard turn he pushed forwarded as he widen the gap between the zombies and himself. Just a few feet away from the entrance, he dashed towards it when he was suddenly stopped in his tracks. "Awwwwwwww!!!!!" he let out a load cry as his leg was trapped inside of a bear trap. The spikes dug into his flesh as he fell crashing to the ground. His gun managed to fall out of his hand as slammed against the walls of the building.

Grabbing onto his leg, he tried to break free from the trap, but it was no use. Looking back, he could see as the zombies were approaching fast, there were about five of them. Struggling, he reached out for his gun. Crawling his body against the concrete floor, he managed to stretch himself far enough to reach for the weapon. Pointing the gun right at the zombies he quickly, started to fire. Making sure to aim for their heads. Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Shooting five rounds, he pulled the trigger again as one of the zombies continued to walk towards him, but he was out of bullets.

Luckily the zombie quickly collapsed right as it reached him. It seemed like he would live to see another day, that is if he would be able to break free from the trap. After a few minutes he quickly passed out.

'Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang!'

The noise caused a few crows to leave the trees and fly in to the air. Emilia turned her head to where the sound came from and started to run towards it.

Her long blonde hair bounced against her leather jacket whilst she jumped over tree logs and bushes. Emilia was in the forest at the moment, it was where she stayed as she had her own base. It was the safest place to be she thought, not many people would come this way and the only things she had to deal with was the undead. They were stupid and easy to escape from regarding you weren't trapped.

Coming to a clearing after five minutes of running she saw a man in the street by the ammo store. He looked in serious pain and on closer inspection she could see he had fell in to her trap. Coming out of the bushes Emilia looked left and then right before pulling both of her pistols out. They were in each holster which was carried on a belt.

By the time the girl reached him he had passed out. Rolling her eyes she had to think of something quickly so she dragged him inside and pulled the shuttering down on the store. It made the inside go dark with very little sunlight entering.

Opening the trap, she lifted up his trousers and saw the wounds. She wouldn't be able to do much right now so instead cut his trousers with a knife she carried. Putting both guns back in to their holsters she tied the piece of material tightly around the wound and elevated it on her lap.

All Emilia could do now was wait for him to wake up.

Darkness was the only thing Fred could see. He wondered if he was dead. Maybe death would have been better than living in this awful place, but it seemed as if it wasn't his time to go. Slowly opening his guys, the dark brown hair man gazed up at the dark ceiling. What was he doing inside? Looking around his eyes took in the surrounds rather quickly. The first thing he noticed as he looked in front of him was the long blonde hair of the women. She was quite beautiful. Looking down he could see that she was elevating his leg. Was she taking care of him? It had been quite sometime since he saw a woman. Or a person in general.

"Who..are you? Did you save me? What happened?" Fred had a lot of questions, he tried to get up but his strength failed his as he fell back down onto the ground.

Emilia was trying her best to stop the bleeding. The trap didn't seem to hit any major arteries which was a good thing. Keeping his foot elevated stopped the flow of his blood and allowed the rag she had made to clean up any excess mess. Pulling the material away she could now see the would clearly. There were four cut marks, two on each side of his leg which didn't penetrate to deeply. She assumed his bone would be badly bruised but not broken as it wasn't hanging or in a awkward position.

Getting a clean piece of rag, which meant cutting the other side of his pants, it looked like he was now wearing shorts. It made her giggle because she altered his clothing but she was sure he wouldn't mind as she was saving his life.

Wrapping the cloth tightly around his leg, she heard him groan with a few words. "I am Emilia" she answered, tying the knot around his leg just above the ankle. Once that was done she slowly put his foot down and got up, standing over him. "Save you? I would like to think so. You hit one of my traps, meaning you were trying to steal my ammo!"

Emilia was the only one in this section of the city. She didn't know why but it suited her. Maybe it was because a large building had collapsed blocking an entire street in the middle of the road. There was no climbing over it or getting through it.

"How did you get here? It can only be through the forest."

The short blonde was wearing tight leather leggings which showed her meaty thighs well. They also went nicely with her black boots which were tied up right to the very top. Above was a white t-shirt and over that was a light brown leather jacket. Her hair was long flowing, a very bright blonde which made her very hard to miss. Even at great distances.

Getting up a bit dazedly, he watched the beautiful blonde before him. Blushing a little bit, the first thing he noticed was her meaty thighs. It had been so long since he had been with a woman, and that woman being his wife. He wasn't sure if she was even alive at that moment. His blush soon managed to fade though when she opened up her mouth. "Well you wouldn't have to save me, if you didn't put traps outside of public places.." he said using his elbows to elevate himself up. "And your ammo? I doubt you own this shop. Did you pay for things? No.." he said a bit spiteful, looking up at her. "Any who, I'll at least thank you for saving me, even though you could have spoken to me a bit better." Feeling a bit courageous, he tried to get up to his feet but felt a shot of pain. "Awww.." he cried out trying to use his leg, as he fell back onto the ground.

Holding his leg, he listened to her as she question how he got here. "Well, if it can only be through the forest..I guess you know how I got here huh?" he said mocking her a bit, before sighing. "I was looking for ammo. I didn't mean to steal 'yours..'.." he said still believing it wasn't her. "When I was saw this shop, the zombies started to chase me. I tried to make it into this shop to get some ammo, but then your trap got me. It almost ripped off my leg!" he scolded her. "Luckily I still had enough ammo to kill the zombies.." he said softly, then he started to pat his jacket. "My gun..." he said looking around. "What did you do with it?!"

Her face gave him a stern look as he mocked her questions. "Your gun?" Looking around, she saw it on the floor and picked it up. "This one?" Pointing it directly at him, she hesitated for a few seconds before throwing it on to his lap. "Have a nice day" she smiled, turning her back on him and walking out of the shop. Emilia left the man where he was, she knew he couldn't walk very far and even if he could, he wouldn't be able to take all of the ammo. There was plenty of it for them to share between each other.

Heading back in to the forest, the blonde made her way to her tree house. She hadn't built it herself, it was already here and was crafted beautifully. No zombies could climb it meaning she had somewhere safe to sleep every night.

As she pointed the gun at him, he looked at her a bit scared. Was she going to kill him? Something about her did seem a bit off, he believed that she would have pulled the trigger, when he suddenly remembered that the gun was out of ammo. "Hey!!! Where are you going!?!?" he yelled at her when she said 'Have a nice day'. Fred yelled a bit more, but it seemed that she had quickly left the shop. Was she really going to leave him here? Trying to get up once more, Fred soon realized that it was useless. Sighing he lay his back on the ground as he looked up at the ceiling. "She was cute.." he said softly to himself. "Wish she had a better attitude" he said grumbling as he shifted his body to a sleeping position. Using his arm as a pillow he softly closed his eyes.

At least he would be somewhat safe in here, he thought. Maybe in the morning his leg would be better, and then he could take the ammo and leave this area...

After a nice comfortable sleep, Emilia awoke stretching her arms out wide. She had the luxury of being able to sleep in her underwear or sometimes naked as she knew no one would be able to see her. Going over to the sofa, she had neatly folded her clothes the night before ready to wear today. Slipping on her tight black leggings and her black leather boots, Emilia pulled over a clean fresh shirt which had buttons up to the top with a collar. Now putting her arms in to each sleeve of her light brown leather jacket, she picked up her weapons and made her way down the tree.

Holding a large shotgun in both hands, she had her two pistols in either holster on her hips. Walking through the forest she came to the street again and walked over to the shop. Lifting the shuttering she let the light in and saw the man still inside. It did make her feel guilty leaving him there all night. Walking over to him she prodded him with the end of her shotgun.

Back
Top Bottom