Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Suggestion Box! [F x M] - Looking for a true story teller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cupoftea

Super-Earth
Hello there!​

I just had the pleasure of stumbling across BlueMoon while I searched for an outlet for quality Roleplaying. I have been RPing for around four years, despite my ignorance of this site. I would love to meet fellow roleplayers who want to expand their imaginations with me. I think it's important to note early on that I have a real variety of interests. I can delve into dark and manipulative, as well as romantic and loving. For me, the only essential elements of roleplaying are characters with authentic motivations. I want to see thought processes, the development of ideas, and the unfolding of emotions (whatever they might be).

Things you should know about me:
I'm a 21 year old female, and I'm comfortable roleplaying a variety of ages (my comfort zone is 17-25). I'm heterosexual (sorry ladies, I'm not interested), and I prefer to RP with an older male (meaning someone older than myself). That being said, I will not exclude someone who's younger than me if their writing is quality. I do not Roleplay as a male character. Ever.

I consider myself to be a submissive personality, but when I say that, I do not mean that I prefer characters that are insipid or weak-willed, sitting by and passively allowing events to occur. I simply mean that I prefer to play a character that is manipulated in some way or another, in the best or worst way. It's nice when a partner can exploit that and bring out the dark parts of my character, depending on the scene. And sexually, I'm definitely a submissive, assuming the classic feminine role. Don't expect me to want to tie you down; I won't.

Below is a simple list of various preferences, as well as a few bare plot structures left for you to explore and develop with me. I also have a couple specific plots I'll add from time to time.

Preferences:
I prefer PM for really quality roleplaying. I will use IM (YIM) for roleplay, but as a secondary source, or in combination with PM. IM works if we have long periods of time available, but PM allows the response to be a little more thought out because I'm not feeling pressured to respond instantaneously. I am fine with using the forums for a roleplay (although I find they are less personal). If you want to roleplay, it is polite to contact me on PM first, and then I'll be willing to share my YIM information.

It's important to note that just because I would support roleplaying via IM does not mean that I would be alright with meager responses. I understand that the quantity of a response cannot necessarily be maintained at all times, but I find that my blood pumps more when I can delve into the detail that modern society often throws to the breeze. I prefer to let the context of a story control post length; if you find that you're saying the same thing over and over again just to add "length", it's not worth it to me to read, and it's not worth your time to write.

For any of the pairings below, I'd love to see if we could play them within the context of a different time period, for added depth. For example, it's one thing to play your standard Daddy/Daughter scene. It's another to implant that relationship into Victorian England where etiquette and society heighten their eventual sin as a contrast to the daily life of propriety. I'm always open to suggestions!

Plot is important to me, but I also don't want a roleplay to be entirely plot driven and save a sexual encounter for the very end. I prefer if the plot is solid and there is smut peppered throughout; a beautiful balance with proof in the pudding.

Love 'em.
Literacy
Intelligence
Plot-Driven (although I can go for some plain smut now and again)
Detail, Detail, Detail (with regards to thoughts, not just actions)
A Strong Male Partner
Romance
Development
Temptation/Manipulation/Seduction/Teasing
Rough Sex (Light bondage, slaps, spanks, love bites/marking)
Ageplay (within reason - nothing below 16)
A Wide Variety of Time Periods
Incest (I am interested in the emotional aspect of this)
Risky Places
Risk of Pregnancy (entirely dependent upon the story)
Literary Plots (not a plot that fits into a typical vein, but a plot that is unique and makes me think)

No Thanks!
Extreme Fetishes (Vore, gore, bathroom love, furries)
Playing an openly slutty character
Non-Humanoids
Humiliation
Multiple partners
Extreme Physical Abuse (this doesn't necessarily include Non-Con. I'm not against Non-Con, but it has to fit the story above all else)
One-Liners
Women Partners (Sorry, I love men too much)

If you have any other questions, just ask!

I'd love to hear your suggestions for the following plots which are currently my fancy, or on one of your own creation you think I'd enjoy. The first few are generic themes that I tend to like, and below those are more specific plot lines. All of them are up for debate with me, and I'd love to hear your ideas for their development.

Daddy/Daughter
I prefer to play either 15-17, and I tend not to assume a promiscuous role. The kind of daughter that I play is completely unaware of the affect that she has on her darling daddy, whom she loves dearly, and is very anxious to please. I prefer a strong male as a partner, who is conflicted to the core with these feelings, but can only deny them for so long. I'd like to work with someone to come up with the background to our joint family life (Where is the mother? Are they still a family? Is she deceased, or are they divorced?), and then we can develop our individual characters (and their motivation) on our own based on that and dive in. While I would be supportive of a step-daughter/step-father variation, I don't think it gets nearly close enough to the emotional turmoil of a real daddy/daughter involvement.

Historical
I have a few plots in this vein. They range from WWI, WWII, the US Civil War, and the medieval era (medieval is such a generic terms, so I'm sorry I'm using it). I am very open to historical RPs, and would love to hear suggestions or formulate a plot with you. Other fun time periods include: Victorian/Edwardian England, Colonial America, the Crusades, the 30 Year's War, the 100 Year's War, Regency England, Ancient Rome/Greece, the Feudal Era (Europe, not Japan), the Roaring 20s, the height of the Russian Empire, the height of the Soviet Union (Cold War spy antics), etc.

Domination
When I refer to domination, it is less with regards to physicalities such as BDSM. I love plots where the domination is taking place at a mental level, and thus at a physical as well. These kinds of themes still need to be plot-driven, and I have a few suggestions if you don't have anything ready.

Other Pairings I Enjoy - When done well.
Teacher x Student (I'd be willing to play these roles interchangeably)
Boss x Employee
Cheating - Either one or both is married or committed (I don't want to play an older desperate housewife, so please don't ask)
Brother x Sister
Brother's Friend x Sister
Boyfriend's Father x Girlfriend
There are others that I can't think of at the moment, so suggest away.

**A note on these: these can be scenarios that are so much more than simple smut. I value realism, and while it's nice to be bent over a desk eventually, if there isn't give and take, or a development of temptation, then it isn't interesting for me. I hate it when there isn't a sense of guilt or hesitation**

Current Specific Plots - Just a bare intro

Holiday - Brother x Sister
Despite the fact that it was the holidays, because her brother couldn't manage to escape work to come visit Mom and Dad (or chose to stay behind with some excuse), that left Jen at home, bored out of her mind, as any 20-year-old would be. After a week or so of being on break from college and having nothing to do at home, she gave up and decided to come and visit her brother instead so that he didn't have to be alone on Christmas. The two of them were close when they were younger until she got the hint that having a clingy sister was annoying. She distanced herself, although her brother was still fiercely protective of her, much to Jen's own annoyance. As Jen continued with college, and her brother secured a job in a different state, they naturally grew apart, despite their best efforts to keep in touch via phone and email as much as possible. Jen's plane had just landed and she turned on her phone, sending her brother a quick text.

Libération:
The year 1945 could not have come sooner for the citizens of war-torn France. The British, Americans, and Russians had begun their invasion of Europe, and were liberating various towns and villages throughout France on the way to Berlin. However, as tanks entered towns, some of those tanks still belonged to the German army. Despite the rumors of the retreat, now was not the time to assume anything. Claire Dupris was a spirited young woman living on the land of her family's vineyards. Their home sat on a hillside overlooking the small village in the valley below, the lines of grapes strung up and down that same hillside. With her father gone, one of the many that this bitter conflict had claimed, Claire had been left to care for her family alone. That morning, she had seen warning smoke from the village below, and soon after heard the clatter of slow-moving tanks. She quickly hid her elderly mother and young brother in the large cellar below and had gone upstairs to the kitchen to retrieve some last minute supplies. Their home had managed to remain relatively untouched by the war, something that Claire was more than aware of. As it was drawing to a close, it would've been wrong to assume that they would stay that way. (I leave your character up to you, and we can discuss the direction that this can take. It can run the gambit from forceful to romantic, and I'm always curious to see how you'd want it to go).

Vow:
Jen Myers was now a widow. Two weeks ago the policemen had arrived on her doorstep and torn her world apart. Her husband, Adam, had been involved in a single-car accident. It was believed that he'd fallen asleep at the wheel and driven straight off the road and into a tree. The car had been torched, and Adam had been killed on impact. It was true that Adam had seemed jittery all week, and no amount of coffee or attempts to calm him down seemed to do the trick. Jen knew that things had been busy at the successful stock trading company where he worked, but she never guessed it would lead to this. She was furious at herself, and his company, for allowing him to be so overworked. None of the wealth he'd gained meant anything now, and she was determined to make them feel responsible for the death of her husband.

However, things were nowhere near what Jen believed them to be. In reality, Adam was on the business end of a large underground drug ring. It was easy for him to masquerade as a corporate man in front of his wife, who easily believed that's why they could afford to live in luxury. Adam's college roommate, and soon fast friend, [Derek] had been the son and heir to the drug money, and it was high class money at that. Adam had immediately wanted in, and his whole life was sucked into this mess. Things were working perfectly with him, and he fit in so well....until he got greedy. He began to look for ways to profit on the side, unsatisfied with the large cut he was already receiving. Through number crunching and backhanded deals, Adam was isolating parts of the shipments and arranging their sale with other buyers. If he thought he was getting away with it, he was wrong. [Derek], his supposed best friend, was responsible for Adam's capture and torture. Did Adam really think they trusted him entirely? [Derek] felt responsible for Adam's idiocy because he had brought them into the world of his family, and now he was angry. Adam pleaded for him to reconsider, but there was nothing to reconsider. Adam's car was found the next day...but what no one could've predicted is that it wasn't Adam's burnt corpse within it. The truth was, [Derek] had something more sinister planned, something that he wanted Adam to be alive to witness for himself: taking Adam's wife, Jen, for himself.

(I'd love to know as we go through whether or not you're interested in my character for temporary use, or whether you want her for the long term. This one is obviously a bit more maniacal, but I love how manipulative it is. I normally don't like to define your character for you, but it was kind of necessary to describe this plot. If you'd like to make changes, by all means, let's talk about it!)

Blue Blood:
After the attack on Fort Sumter, men from across Virginia rallied to support that golden Confederate cause which had been solidifying itself over the last century, coming to a head with the election of Abraham Lincoln. Of the first to join ranks and don the grey was Gerald Stevens. He had raised his family in the same plantation he was born in, and he would be damned if some Yank president thought he could take away the sole support of his industry. Little did he know that one member of his family was less than supportive of his Confederate zeal. Jennifer Stevens was Gerald's eldest daughter. She was a spirited woman, with strong opinions that she worked very hard to guard, particularly on her family's plantation. On the day her father and her older brother left to join ranks, she joined her family and sent the two of them off with enthusiasm and regards for General Lee. That night, however, she sheered her hair short enough to be hidden beneath a cap, stole some trousers from her brother's now empty bedroom, and fled, with regards for Abraham Lincoln. She had a new name, and that was Samuel Johnson, and a new color to wear: blue.

Treaty:
King Banrayn was a firm and kind ruler of a sizable domain, founded on the vast farm lands that stretched across the northern plain. However, the majority of his people were simple folk, and farmers were as populant as the land they worked. While he had an army of note and skill, they were small, maintained only for defense, not offense. Banrayn's neighboring kingdom to the north, Tryn, often took advantage of this. They were a warrior kingdom, founded on the breeding of horses that made their clan successful. For the majority, Tryn did not trifle with King Banrayn, but things would soon change. In order to stir the pot, the newly crowned king of Tryn lured Banrayn into a battle the older man could never hope to win. He knew that Banrayn had no sons, and he saw an opportunity to gain an entirely new realm without a single attack: marriage. He offered Banrayn a deal: Give his eldest daughter to rule as queen of Tryn, or watch his men fall on the battlefield. There was no choice in the matter, and his daughter, Eileánóir, was promised.

Eileánóir was a kind young woman, noble not just in birth but in the way she cared about the welfare of her people. She was bright and had a sharp tongue, and beauty to match. She was her father's favorite, and the only reason she had yet to be married was because the King was loathe to give her to just anyone. Thus Tryn's conditions humiliated him even further. Eileánóir bore the burden of the news with grace, but as soon as she was alone, she grieved privately. Had it been any of his other three daughters, Banrayn knew they would've protested and broken down the door of his aggressive neighbor, but not Eileánóir. She loved the people of Banrayn far more than she valued her vanity, and so she went. What Banrayn could've never known, though, was that Eileánóir never intended to watch this King of Tryn take her home for himself. While her sisters had an external fire, Eileánóir's simmered in her soul, and she was more than a match for her future husband.

Variation on Treaty:
It's essentially the same except that on Eileánóir's way to the kingdom of Tryn, she passes through the Forest of Dubh Dorcha and the carriage is ambushed by....thieves? Bandits? Another Kingdom? Up to you.

I'm excited to hear from you!
Hugs and Hot Tea,
Jen

RE: Suggestion Box! [F x M] - Historical, Smut, Plot, Etc.

To the front page! Bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom