Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon Trainer Group RP Interest Check

So I have been lurking around the site all morning in my search for pokemon role play and I have found that the fandom is fairly common here. As my user name might suggest, this makes me very happy, but everyone seems most interested in pokemorph RP. I have no problem with this and I do have a couple of pokemorph RP plots in discussion, but I would love to find an RP focused more on the trainers in the pokemon world with traditional pokemon.

Would anyone else be interested in a more traditional pokemon RP? While the focus would be on the trainers, I am not concerned with the details of the trainer. Age is open, so long as it adheres to site rules in case your character finds themselves in an erotic situation, and you could even play as a member of the criminal team appropriate to the region that we choose.

So if anyone is interested, I would love some input. What region would you prefer to play in? I am fond of this new one, myself.

Hmm... Perhaps we should include that sort of 'pokemon olympics' sub-plot I was discussing, I think it would help...and... I don't know what else we could include..

Girls in bikinis?

Yuri girls in bikinis?

Anthro pokemon in bikinis?

Some sort of unusual sub-plot of this team rocket like organization attempting to make 'sub-kaiju' like pokemon out of a desire for world domination?

Yeah, we could use the olympics thing. Maybe there's a lot of chaos due to factions trying to gain more control over the region and the olympics are in some way going to be used to straighten things out

The team rocket idea could be used too. We could throw in some of the other gangs, and have them battle out for territory or power.

kaiju means strange creature.

Team Swimsuit.......

205f7eb.jpg

Oh Okuu your are one greatest Nuke.

Team Trap?

Still haven't play gen 6, but one thing I do like in the game is the Hex maniac.

Sadly to say, I think that's it for this rp. I haven't heard from the CoGM. I'd start things, but with a job and school, I don't think it would really out that well. :(

Back
Top Bottom