Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon Trainer Group RP Interest Check

So I have been lurking around the site all morning in my search for pokemon role play and I have found that the fandom is fairly common here. As my user name might suggest, this makes me very happy, but everyone seems most interested in pokemorph RP. I have no problem with this and I do have a couple of pokemorph RP plots in discussion, but I would love to find an RP focused more on the trainers in the pokemon world with traditional pokemon.

Would anyone else be interested in a more traditional pokemon RP? While the focus would be on the trainers, I am not concerned with the details of the trainer. Age is open, so long as it adheres to site rules in case your character finds themselves in an erotic situation, and you could even play as a member of the criminal team appropriate to the region that we choose.

So if anyone is interested, I would love some input. What region would you prefer to play in? I am fond of this new one, myself.

Ah point taken lol. Well Grass is definitely neutral. I'm not sure about electric.
What about dark and glass? I think Dark would be resistant to it, and its attacks would be super effective because dark covers glass. Does that make sense?

Alura, it's funny how you mention a glass type pokemon. Just the other day, I was thinking of the idea of a glass elemental/golem.

But I think now would be a good time to mention that we should'nt derail and try to keep posts in this thread relevant to the actual pokemon role play. ;)

So would anyone be opposed to adding a new type(s) and fan made pokemon? I'm not saying that anyone can just add a new type or pokemon willie nillie, just if we're opened to that?

jackdlemon said:
So would anyone be opposed to adding a new type(s) and fan made pokemon? I'm not saying that anyone can just add a new type or pokemon willie nillie, just if we're opened to that?

Hmm, I don't think that would be a good idea... :-/

Ya I rather not have no fan-made pokemon. I haven't gotten my mind wrapped around gen 6 new stuff at all beside the mega stuff and the new fairy type be the bane of dragon, but can't take poison attack.

Stonetribe said:
I'm still waiting for hiddenlust to get back to me on my starter reservation.

Speaking of which, I was wondering... Do you guys think it would be too far fetched to have a Weedle as my starter rather then one of the traditional fire/water/grass types?

Well, I don't know about ANYTHING. Something like a Kangasghan or Sableeye seem like they'd be a little too powerful to start out with, factoring out battle experince and stuff. But I don't see a problem with using most other pokemon as a starter, so long as it's not too out of place.

Get what I'm trying to say? Or does that make no sense?

Sableye is too powerful, really? Sure, its got a type advantage, but its pretty weak.
I think I get what your saying, and I'd be fine with that. Though, hidden lust is supposed to be Gming this, so, yeah........ We'll have to wait on her.

Hmm. We kind of need some more people for this, huh? What's a good way to spread the word. Anyone know any good way to get more interest?

lol that would get me into anything, especially trouble.

Okay let's see what we have so far.

There will be no fan made pokemon or mega evolutions.
There's probably going to be open selection for starters so long as its not a fully evolved pokemon.
The region will be a newly discovered super continent with all of the non-legendary( I still say there should be new legendary pokemon but oh well) pokemon roaming around it.
Most of the area is undiscovered, and trainers are still making their way into it. The towns will be few, and far in between.
Am I missing anything? Are there any points or issues that need to be discussed before we begin? Will this be set at the same time, or after, whatever timelines is normally shown in games/media, or will it be further into the future, maybe with changes in available tech?

Back
Top Bottom