Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon Trainer Group RP Interest Check

So I have been lurking around the site all morning in my search for pokemon role play and I have found that the fandom is fairly common here. As my user name might suggest, this makes me very happy, but everyone seems most interested in pokemorph RP. I have no problem with this and I do have a couple of pokemorph RP plots in discussion, but I would love to find an RP focused more on the trainers in the pokemon world with traditional pokemon.

Would anyone else be interested in a more traditional pokemon RP? While the focus would be on the trainers, I am not concerned with the details of the trainer. Age is open, so long as it adheres to site rules in case your character finds themselves in an erotic situation, and you could even play as a member of the criminal team appropriate to the region that we choose.

So if anyone is interested, I would love some input. What region would you prefer to play in? I am fond of this new one, myself.

Okay then we could work out something pretty fun with just the few of us here. If you don't mind co-DM'ing Jackdlemon.

I was talking with jackdelmon and we both thought it would be best to NPC them. Gym leaders, due to their position, couldn't really stray too far from the town their gym is in, right? However, apprentices to gym leaders probably would be okay. Oh! I've got the character sheet posted everyone.

Alright, after some consisderation, Me and Jackdlemon are going to allow gym leaders so you're good to go Alura! ^^

Here is the link to the Profile page.
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=53252

I love the electric type! I've always thought the ultimate Elite Four would consist of Normal, Electric, Dragon, and Steel. Then the Champion would specialize in Poison. That's just me though :)

Alura, I think I'm just gonna follow you from now on. You always lead me to the neatest role plays. :D

This looks like fun. Whenever I play pokemon, I'm pretty much like the in-game bug catchers. I find myself more or less exclusively using bug types. With this though, I get the whole deal! I can wear the sun hat and tote around a big ol' net!

GOD I LOVE BUGS!

Better hope you don't run into any fire, ice, psychic, etc types then. :p Mines grass but Electric is second I suppose. xD umm is there a skeleton for gym leaders? x.xand did we decide on what region?

Yeaaahhh I actually wanted to know that... Are we going to start in the Unova region? ooooor is it somewhere else... or is it going to be like something from Pokemon Soul Silver where people from different regions show up to a region like Kalos?

Both very good questions.
As for the skeleton I'd say just do a regular CS then add a section for gym, type, badge earned(maybe with a picture) and city(that can be left empty till we decide on what region.)
As for region. I have no idea. What would everyone else like to do?

Sure, we could do that. I was thinking it could be fun if we took cities from each of the older regions, and mapped them out into our own region. lol though that's a bit lazy as far as creating our own region goes :p

Hahaha~ I dunno, maybe we could sort of MAKE SOMETHING UP, like a sort of 'annual tri-regional championship' or something like the Olympics, people from various regions would show up to take on Gym Leaders and Trainers considered to be the best in the 'tri-continental' region fo the title of the three regions champion pokemon trainer?

Maybe we could do that. It sounds pretty promising, and I like it because everyone would pretty much have access to any pokemon, despite region. Though unless we want to just do away with the whole getting your starter thing, we'll have to put that off till much later on.

No no I don't think we'd HAVE to do away with the whole starters thing, we could set up a sort of time system, perhaps laying out that the trainers are still you know maybe a year or two early upon arriving or having already arrived in one of the regions, so they'll have time to catch pokemon from several regions to fortify their teams and such.

Back
Top Bottom