Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon Trainer Group RP Interest Check

So I have been lurking around the site all morning in my search for pokemon role play and I have found that the fandom is fairly common here. As my user name might suggest, this makes me very happy, but everyone seems most interested in pokemorph RP. I have no problem with this and I do have a couple of pokemorph RP plots in discussion, but I would love to find an RP focused more on the trainers in the pokemon world with traditional pokemon.

Would anyone else be interested in a more traditional pokemon RP? While the focus would be on the trainers, I am not concerned with the details of the trainer. Age is open, so long as it adheres to site rules in case your character finds themselves in an erotic situation, and you could even play as a member of the criminal team appropriate to the region that we choose.

So if anyone is interested, I would love some input. What region would you prefer to play in? I am fond of this new one, myself.

I'm interested as well. I'm with Silverknight though. Johto sounds like it'd be fun to roleplay in!

I think I sent you a pm back, I mean I was liking where the rp was heading obviously, but, if it didn't go through I could just send it to you again, but lets not talk about it here, after all, I imagine the creator of this thread would perfer discussion of her idea, which is an excellent idea I must say

Hm... Thinking about it, it seems unlikely that one could be a canon Gym leader... though an oc gymleader seems like a possibility~ After all some gym-leaders including the pokemon champion of each region often times walk around freely interacting with some trainers, like in the pokemon Black game and in some of the other games before that. Though it seems kind of 'iffy' even then, it all depends on the creator, though it seems unlikely that a canon gymleader will be able to be roleplayed in the rp.

I wouldn't mind doing a pokemon rp if this idea is still 'current'(in other words, not a dead interest thread)

I'd prefer the region to be Kalos so that all pokemon will be available that way were are restricted to just johto region pokemon..(Also, i can't remember johto pokemon)

Me too! If this is still a possibility I'd really love to play. Plus, I would also like to cast a vote for the current region.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but apparently Pokemon Master Serena hasn't been on for some time now, and its doubtful she'll be on any time soon. So the only way this is going to get off the ground is if someone else steps up to be GM, and get this thing started.

I'd be happy to Co-Gm with you, because I have some experience, but nothing that ended well, or lasted very long Y.Y

What do you mean? o_O
I think it can be any style. Its just that there needs to be a GM to get things started, and keep them moving

Well...I know I'd be pissed if I came back to someone taking over my rp with out my permission but that's just me...^^; we don't even know what she had in mind, yes?

Yeah, I can see what you mean, but we wouldn't really be taking over her rp. It would just be those members who were interested in it, going off and forming their own group. Secondly, I'm pretty sure she just wants to do something that's like the shows or games, with various trainers travelling around in the pokemon world. It said so in her first post that she wanted to do a more traditional pokemon rp.

Back
Top Bottom