Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

plot based angel/demon rp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tegan

Moon
Plot based rp.

You’re a demon cast out of hell for the treason on falling in love with an angel. As punishment, you’re doomed to roam the earth for all eternity. My punishment was not to be cast out of heaven entirely, but to be given a chance to find my way back home again to test my true loyalties. As a result, my soul was to be recycled on earth and to be reborn into the body of a human. My parents, of course, were informed of the situation, and instructed to keep me sheltered and on the path of righteousness.
It’s been exactly 1000 years since you last saw me, and even though you know of my punishment, you were almost at the point of giving up hope that you would ever see me again. Deciding to perform an act of fury to the heavens, you sneak up on a sermon lead by my father in the garden of the church. But just when you are about to destroy it, you catch sight of a little girl trying to take back her ball from a group of fairies a little distance away. Knowing humans had long since lost their ability to see or make contact with the other world, you watch her carefully, taking in her undeniable mannerisms and the exact same eyes you had not seen for a 1000 years.

You followed me home and act as my imaginary friend over the years, ‘protecting’ me from the horrific monsters I see, while trying to distract me from the path of righteousness which has proved to be a lot more difficult than you first anticipated. Today is my sixteenth birthday, and you’re waiting at the catholic school gates to give me my present, knowing you only have a small window in which to turn me. However, as you wait there, you see me walking hand in hand with my ex angel lover from a past life, who is clumsily disguised as another student. He tucks a rose into my hair and kisses my cheek wishing me a happy birthday, leaving me blushing deeply before turning to walk home. You’re furious with the angel’s interference, knowing he was probably the one who had repeatedly undone your past efforts to turn me.

(Looking for a manipulative guy who maybe uses his powers and natural influence over dark creatures to occasionally stage an attack that terrifies her beyond belief, only so he can act like the hero who saves her before any real harm is done, subconsciously planting the idea that she could not survive without him.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom