Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Be A Doll ~ Lady Arachnia x Sweetnothings

The worst things happened when she didn't do something right. Vienna knew what would happen, and she didn't want to think about it. It was better to be a suck up and over-do something then not do anything about it. She stiffened a little bit when her mistress took her right hand and guided her cheek to rest on one of Avabelle's cheeks. "Thank you, mistress. I will." She pulled away and picked up the clothes, folding them before putting them in the right drawers. When she was done, she walked over to Avabelle on her bed.

Vienna watched her get comfortable on the bed, amazed how she could be so beautiful. She smiled and waited for the next command. The next one was an odd one. It was something she usually didn't have to do. Vienna straightened out and listened. "Yes, ma'am. I'll try my best." She smiled and began to roll and knead her mistress' shoulders. They felt tense. Once they were properly loosened, she began to knead her back. It felt good to massage someone. When that was done, she moved down lower to Avabelle's bottom. Smiling, she kissed each one before using her tongue begin licking her mistress' tight hole.

Avabelle went limp on the bed as soon as Vienna started her work. She get out a soft satisfied moan as the hands began to loosen up her shoulders. She gave out little squeaks and moans throughout the whole ordeal, her body like putty. Anything that involved some one admiring her body be it with their lips or hand sent shivers right through the doll maker. Avabelle squirmed a little after her cheeks were kissed and the probing tongue crept towards her back entrance. She gripped the covers tightly and gave another loud squeak. "Yes yes, darling, this is how you become a favourite of- ohhhh.- mine." She urged her pet on further and let her carry on for around ten minutes before she finally tapped the girls head and nudged her away with a hand.

Vienna's mind flashed with the memories of her first day here. It wasn't the most pleasant of first days. That was the day where she knew what her place was, and what she had to do to survive here. Her hands were a little rough and calloused, but they definitely knew how to work the muscles. At night after a run of stealing, she would rub her and the guys' muscles. How she missed her friends. They would be so jealous of her lavish lifestyle now. Vienna's tongue lovingly tongued her mistress' backdoor. She focused on pleasuring her mistress. After 10 minutes of licking and probing, her head was tapped signaling she was done. She smiled and nodded. "Is there anything else I need to do for you before you go to sleep?"

Avabelle gave out a soft dainty yawn as she looked down at her new favourite play thing. She gave a little giggle and shook her head. "Not at all, Sweetling, how kind of you to ask. I would like to take you to your own bed to get some rest though.". The young, naked woman pushed herself up to her feet from the bed and started walking to the opposite end of the room. She snapped her finger and thumb to beckon her pet to follow her. She led the girl towards the large wooden box that looked like the kind she sold her dolls in. There was a large glass pane on the front so that you could see the interior. Inside there would be a large velvet padded mattress at the back with a groove in the middle for somebody to fit in. It would be very comfortable and soft enough that one could sink in to it so that they weren't entirely standing, still though, they wouldn't be able to lie down. "There you go, lovely, get yourself to bed."

Vienna waited quietly as she waited for her mistress to say something. It felt good to listen and do something well. She was rewarded if she did the demand right. "My...own bed?" She was a little stunned, but nodded her head. "Thank you, mistress." Back home, she never had her own room or bed. Instead, she would usually sleep over at one of her friend's houses. When her older mistress snapped her fingers, she quickly followed after her to the large wooden box. It was her first time actually noticing it. It looked like a box to put dolls in. She looked inside and saw the velvet mattress. It looked so plush and soft. Opening it, she climbed inside and got herself comfortable. She was still dressed, but she would undress once her mistress went to bed. "Thank you. I'm happy I have a bed. Good night." She yawned softly and laid down as best as she could on the mattress.

Avabelle would close the box after her and then admired the view. Here, like this, Vienna really did look like a doll in a box on display for Avabelle's pleasure. She gave a cheeky grin before lightly stroking the pain of glass on the box to admire it. She gave the girl a quick wink before turning and almost skipping over to her own bed. She flicked off the light switch and the power flickered off in the lights. Avabelle lit a candle so that her bed was bathed in the shimmering light which revealed her voluptuous form. She lay on top of the covers tonight with it being rather warm. She snuggled her right cheek in to the soft quilted pillow and let out a sigh. She liked her new toy, she liked her a lot. Avabelle genuinely hoped that she could keep this one around.

Vienna didn't like how close it was, but it would have to do. She didn't mind it at all, however. It was comfortable enough for her to sleep in. It felt good to finally relax and not worry about demands. Slowly, she began to undress as well as undoing her bra. However, she kept her panties on. She let her dress pool at the bottom of her feet, not bothering to step out of them. She moved around then closed her eyes, quickly falling asleep. Her body was taking the chance to finally rest. Living here wouldn't be so bad. It seemed like Avabelle really loved her now. Vienna smiled knowing she had done something well today as she slept.

Avabelle slept peacefully through the entire night, better than she had in a long time. Her snoring was light and quiet and she hardly shifted her position through the night. She awoke not long after the first beams of sunlight began to emblazon the window and flooded the room with light. It took her several minutes to get her bearings and then she rolled off of the bed. She went over to the mannequin that was connected to Vienna and gave the nipples a quick pinch and then did the same to her tongue. She then went back to the bed and sprawled out on to her back, waiting.

There were times where Vienna would wake up sweating and scared, but then she remembered where she was. Everything was better now. All she had to do was listen. She slept heavily into the early hours of the morning, not hearing Avabelle wake up at all. It wasn't until she felt her nipples being pinched and her tongue as well that she woke up. Vienna remembered her mistress did it to the mannequin that was connected to her. Slowly, she opened the door with the glass pane, stumbling out of it as she forgot about her dress that had pooled around her feet. "Good morning, mistress." She yawned as she grabbed the dress from the floor. "Sorry about the mess. I couldn't sleep in the dress, mistress."

Avabelle quickly waved a hand to show that she didn't care about the fact she'd forgotten entirely about her dress and was now stood before her wearing nothing but her new underwear. "Good morning, darling" she called in a groggy voice, she was still trying to get her wits about her and wake up entirely. She then pointed to wooden box that was on the desk not too far from the bed. "Go, girly, fetch, be a dear and put it on me won't you?" Avabelle asked in a way that made it clear it wasn't really a question. The upper class woman pulled himself up on her bed so that she was lying against the pillows again as she awaited Vienna to open the box. Inside would be a deep purple rubber strap-on dildo. Avabelle watched her open the box with hungry eyes.

Vienna was relieved when Avabelle didn't mind about her dress. Now that she was fully trained, she wanted to make sure everything she did and said was correct. She knew what the consequences were if she didn't listen. She smiled and bowed her head. "Good morning, mistress. You seem a little tired this morning." She mentioned as she waited from Avabelle to tell her. She looked at the wooden box and raised an eyebrow. "Put it on?" She lifted the top off the wooden box and looked inside. She pulled out a purple strap-on dildo. "Ooh." She blushed deeply and turned around, putting it on one leg at a time. "Like this, mistress?" Vienna backed away with her hands rested by her side.

Back
Top Bottom