Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Be A Doll ~ Lady Arachnia x Sweetnothings

Avabelle was still damp between her thighs and she still smelt as strongly as she had earlier. She heard her slaves mumbling and moaning and she sighed, it annoyed her. She thought they were getting along so well too. She gave a little squirm and a soft whimper as her cunt was licked again and Vienna would realize that her lips left light blue marks on her mistress when they touched her thanks to the lipstick. Avabelle reached back for her slaves hair and pulled tightly, she shifted her head so that her face was against her ass instead. "Here" she told her and then pulled her against her own plump cheeks that would likely cut off her breathing.

"You've had sex with two of my guards and you've been finding sexual gratification for the last several hours while I worked. You are a selfish, cruel and uncouth harlot. That is not good enough for this house, after every thing I've done for you... you could have ended up with some brutish rapist that would have killed you by now... or some one who wanted a breeding partner for their pups." she let go of Vienna and shoved her away. Her face was flushed with annoyance and she looked at her pet. She snapped her fingers and watched to make sure her eyes went down as she walked towards the main staircase.

Vienna didn't mind what would happen to her if her mistress had her mumbling. It seemed like the young girl wasn't getting that she was owned by somebody now. She still thought she could say whatever she wanted and not get in trouble. Her reason was that if she had pleasured Avabelle, she would forget about her words. Not everything worked out that easily though. She placed soft gentle kisses on her lower lips until she felt her hair being pulled harshly. "Hey!" She grunted and was greeted by her ass. She had taken a deep breath before her breathing was cut off.

Now, she regretted ever saying anything. Everything was perfectly fine between the two before she had to mouth off. She struggled against her hand and shook slightly in fear. She listened to everything she had to say. She had to admit she was being a little selfish, but it still didn't matter. Vienna let out a deep breath and coughed slightly after she was shoved away. She rose to her feet slowly and contemplated lashing out. She let the thought die before nodding weakly and following her with her eyes down. "Sorry for mouthing off." She apologized. She had replaced the sarcasm that threatened to slip into her words with a false sincerity.

Vienna's words made Avabelle pause for a moment as she looked back at her. The slave's eyes were down as they should be and that helped, the redness in the doll maker's cheeks began to lessen and her breathing calmed a little. Her apology had saved her a little, this time at least. "As you should be... and you will call me Mistress or Miss Poppyrow." she added on the end. "Now stop testing me, if you really need proof that I mean my threats and that I will truly start to punish you... I will give that to you. Just remember, what happens now is your fault and you will NOT be able to change it, it's going to happen either way. You'd be better to just go along with it" The young woman was very vague about what exacly 'it' was.

Upstairs was much like the down stairs in style, there was a railing going around the corridor so that you could look down at the entrance hall. There were doors on each wall leading off from the stair case. Avabelle led them both to a large set of oaken double doors which she shoved open. Inside was like the bedroom of some young princess. There was a large four poster bed that had purple cloth drapes around it, in one corner stood a colossal walk in closet, on the other was a fine table with a tea set on it. Dolls were every where, on shelves, on cupboards and poking out of drawers. At one end of the room was a large box with Avabelle's symbol on it, it looked just like a large version of the boxes she shipped dolls in. On the left side of the room was a line of mannequins, lifeless and propped up. They all looked plain and were undressed, all besides the one on the far left. That one looked oddly human, not entirely but like a hybrid. It's posture was different and it had a face painted on it that gave it that realistic look, it also had hair.

Avabelle closed the door behind them and pointed to the centre of the room. "Wait here" she ordered and skipped off in to the walk in clothes room. She was rummaging around in there for close to half an hour before she came back with several items on clothing in hand. She then placed them on a chair near Vienna. "Go on, put them on." she told the girl. The expression she wore was one that expressed clearly how much she didn't care what the other girl thought of them, Avabelle knew she'd hate them. There was a very expensive well tailored and fine with and light blue dress that matched her hair and make up. The dress had several ribbons and bows on it. She was also given a very fancy lacy white and blue thong. The outfit came with knee high heels and long silk gloves. It was complete with a collar that was made of metal though painted white with a sapphire in the front of the neck. The set was complete with two ribbons for her hair, one white, one blue. Avabelle sat down and ignited the portable stove beneath the kettle while she enjoyed the sight of the girl dressing.

Vienna prayed that Avabelle would be pleased with her apology. She fought the urge to glare up at her. As much as she hated her mistress at the moment, she was still a slave and she wasn't looking forward to anything that would cause pain. Whether it was physical or psychological, she didn't want it. Wearing make up and having to act girly for Avabelle was enough torture for her. "Of course, Mistress," she acknowledged the statement. She listened closely to what she had to say about her punishment. Now she was on edge about what 'it' was. She wanted to know. If it was having to be girly, that would hurt so much. She hated being girly. She preferred being a boy more than anything.

"What is it, Miss Poppyrow? I want to know, and it's killing me not knowing. Please tell me." She begged. All she wanted to do was know what was going to happen to her. She already knew it was going to happen no matter what, but it didn't provide enough details. She needed more to know. With a frustrated sigh, she followed her into the room. Her eyes quickly took everything in. It was amazing. The room was beautiful, but yet still too girly for her. It pained her knowing she had no choice on how her room would look. She was amazed at how many dolls there were. It kind of freaked her out, too. Vienna stubbornly stood in the spot she was told to stand. She didn't like waiting. She was impatient, and it took long. She was ready to give up and walk out of the room while her mistress took half an hour to pick out an outfit. Sometimes she hated being a girl. She looked at the blue outfit and wrinkled her nose in disgust. It was pretty, but she would never wear it out. With a frustrated sigh, she started getting dressed. She took her time to gag and whimper. She was treating it like it was a piece of trash. It was to her. After a while, she finished dressing after managing to put the ribbons in her black hair as well as the collar. "Is this what you wanted, mistress?" Her voice had a hint that she was aggravated.

Avabelle's eyes twinkled as the girl was fully dressed in the outfit she'd picked. That along with the make up truly made her look like one of her dolls. She had a satisfied smile on her face despite the girls look of disgust. "This isn't a showing of what will happen, dear, not at all., you were going to be dressed nice and pretty regardless... I made that dress, it cost several thousand Toxins. Toxins were the currency of Dystoxia. She went over to the girl and and ran her fingers through the blonde and blue hair of her slave. "That doll there" she said softly pointing to one of the plain mannequin's against the wall. "That might be your host... depending on how badly we get along... you could be spending eternity inside of it. Soon you will be linked... you'll have a soul connection to it, the more you disappoint me the more I make the connection grow until eventually your soul has transferred. Your body will be alive still... but empty, I know a doctor that pays good money for that" the doll maker said sweetly. "Now... how much I link you to your doll depends on how you perform now."

The door opened then and in it came her two guards holding up a naked woman, they were dragging her in and her eyes were red from crying. She looked remarkably like the mannequin designed to be female. The girl was quite petite and stood at only five foot two. Her body had whip marks and bruises spread across her pale skin. The other thing it had were the same doll like tattoos that Vienna now wore They dropped her and she went straight to her knees. The first thing she did was scramble desperately to Avabelle's feet and began pecking them with kisses. "please... Miss Poppyrow, please, Mistress don't... I err. I won't, never ... every thing you say straight away. I am yours I have no will but to serve."
Avabelle looked down at the girl with a look that seemed like sympathy though... those who knew the doll maker knew better. "There there sweet thing... it's okay. Do you see this girl here?" Avabelle asked sweet as honey and then pointed to Vienna. "That's your replacement... you were a terrible doll... maybe you'll make a better mannequin?" she asked in the same tone that one would ask another the name of their children. The wretched girl shrieked and began to sob, she kissed her Mistress more with several more pleases. The thing about knowing you might be turned in to one of those creatures is that it ate away at your mind, paranoia and worry would sink in and the though of no longer being human often broke people down.

"There there... not this time, you had three chances left... you now have two. Now stand up and kiss me, then you will face your punishment." the doll maker commanded. The slave looked equal parts relived and worried as she nodded and staggered to her feet. Avabelle wasn't tall but she still had to reach up to plant her lips against the doll makers. The kiss was intense and full of fire, for the first ten seconds any way. Then the slave began to twitch a little and it looked as though she tried to pull her lips away from Avabelle though they were glued together. Avabelle gripped tightly on to her body then to hold the girl up as she began to go limp. After another long twenty seconds Avabelle released her and pulled her lips away. The girl collapsed to the ground breathing heavily while Avabelle licked her lips hungrily. She walked over to the mannequin based on the crumpled girl and then began to kiss it just as tenderly as she had the girl. The object shifted a little as she did, it's pose changing and the features on it's face becoming just a little more real. Avabelle stroked it's cheek and then went back to he two.

"Stand up girl, punishment time" she crooned. The girl seemed half aware of where she was as she slowly rose to her feet. She looked exhausted and physically drained, her eyes were glossed over. "Yes Miss Poppyrow... thank you... for leaving me here... I deserve punishment" she said in an inhuman like voice as she recovered. She placed her hands against the wall, leant on them and spread her legs as she faced away from them. Avabelle then looked at Vienna. "You wanted some satisfaction didn't you? First you amuse me and you'll have it". She pointed to a large purple chest near the door. "Use several things... make it interesting." The chest contained all sorts of sex toys and instruments of pain. There were knives, purple whips, strap ons, paddles, ropes, plugs, gags and many other things. Some looked truly painful, others looked more for fun. "I want you to beat her, really hurt her so that the girl remembers her lesson... then you will use her to get yourself off however you want. Do not put yourself in a bad situation my pretty girl, you're my favourite right now, favourites can easily change... just ask her"

The outfit made the slave want to bend over and throw up. It was horrible. The color of it was nice, but anything else could go burn in a fire. It was just ugly. The frills were disgusting. She looked at the dollmaker with hatred in her eyes. It wasn't toward the woman; it was more toward the dress she was forced to wear. It felt like fire against her skin. Vienna turned towards where Avabelle was pointing at. That doll. It was eerie. The strands of her new hair color made her want to cry. She missed her black hair. She took a deep breath and listened. Her eyes widened as her mistress explained everything to her. A host? That was freaky. She didn't want to be part of doll. She would rather be a human than that.

As the events unfolded in front of her, her mind was fighting its own battle. This poor girl. Those whip marks and bruises were enough to make her shutter. She had gotten worse marks before, but still, it hurt to see this. Plus, the girl looked terrified. It was like she knew what was going to happen. She watched with a curiosity. Then came the horrifying part. It was like Miss Poppyrow was fine for one second then it seemed like she was sucking the life out of the girl through kissing. The scene was almost enough to make her turn away and throw up in disgust. Everything about the wealthy city was terrible. Now she preferred to be back in the slums with people she knew.

Was this what she had to do? Was this what she had to do to make her mistress happy? She started putting things together. She clenched her jaw tightly when she realized what she had to do. This was on another level of degrading. She couldn't face the fact that she had to hurt an innocent person. She had hurt people before, but they weren't innocent. "Y-you want me to hurt the girl?" She stuttered softly. She looked at the chest and let out a shaky breath. Vienna looked at the chest and its contents. The first thing she grabbed was a knife. This was something she could use. She dug deep in her memory to find the image of what Avabelle's symbol looked like. She walked to the girl and held the knife tightly. "I'm so sorry..." she whispered before started to mark the girl with the knife of the symbol. "I'm so stupid. I shouldn't have said anything. I don't want to do this. I messed up. Stupid store." She grumbled as she looked at the blood piling on the floor.

Avabelle waited patiently with some sick satisfaction in her eyes as her mark was cut in to her, she was half expecting the girl to refuse but the fear must have been enough. She didn't want her new favourite to be too messed up and she could see how much hurting another bothered her. She stored that away in her mind for later and once her mark was finished she snapped her fingers. One of her guards came and hoisted the girl up and took her out of the room. That left just one guard, Avabelle and Vienna. "What is your name?" she asked realizing she'd not known it.

Tears managed to well up in Vienna's eyes. That was a feat that rarely happened for her. This was terrible. Sure she had killed others before, but she never tortured them or hurt them like this. It was always a quick death. She took her time with the mark, making sure the mark was nice and deep before finishing. Once she was done, she dropped the knife and shook as tears ran down her cheeks. She watched the girl being carried out of the room with pity. "Vienna. My name is Vienna." She managed to answer through her tears. "I'm sorry for asking for so much. I've disobeyed you, and I'll never do it again. Please don't make me hurt someone again. Please, Mistress." She sank to her knees in front of her and sniffled softly. Now she had truly broken.

"There there... poor Vienna" the doll maker said in a soft soothing voice a lover might use with their partner. "It's okay, the wretch has gone now, no need to think about it, it's just us here... just us" she continued. Avabelle walked over to the girl and stretched her arms out to try and take her slaves hands. She'd take a firm grip and use it to pull the girl up to her feet and then pulled her against her chest and cradled her. She rocked side to side slowly with Vienna and made soft soothing noises. "It's okay sweet thing, there there..." Her touch was tender and deft. "Come now, lovely girl, kiss me, kiss me and then you can sleep the night away."

It wasn't the act of making the mark. It was the way the girl didn't react. It was like she wasn't here. Literally, she was, but parts of her were in that doll. That made Vienna realize she could never disobey Avabelle again. She wouldn't ask for much, and she would listen from now on. She sniffled and looked up at her mistress, taking her hands quickly and gripping them. She rested her head against her shoulder with her arms around Avabelle's waist. She took a deep breath once she was done crying and listened to her mistress' command. That was easy. She stood on her toes slightly and kissed her deeply.

Was this truly the tough rebellious girl that had spat on her from inside a cage? She'd underestimated Avabelle. something many did, people saw all the sugar and sweetness and didn't realize that if you washed away all that honey something truly vile and twisted could be hidden within. She felt the lips make contact and she began to kiss back. The kiss was as gentle ans passionate as the one before... at first any way. She held the kiss for ten seconds before Vienna would feel her lips stick to Avabelle's. It wasn't like they were glued there but... if she tried to move away they just wouldn't work. She'd feel a cold chill spread through her lips and course through her under her skin... like small wires searching. The cold feeling made it's way to her chest and next it would feel as though a knot had formed there. Next the knot was pulled away, the tendrils began to recede and it felt as if a very tiny lump travelled with them. This was brought up her throat and left her mouth in to Avabelle's. She'd feel a slightly numbing sensation and it would be quite obvious that she'd lost... something, she wouldn't feel quite while but what she'd lost she wouldn't be able to place. The doll maker had taken such a tiny part that she'd feel almost fine... though she now had a taste.

The mistress pulled away from her and planted a soft kiss on to the girls forehead. "There, thank you, Vienna" she giggled and then made her way over to one of the dolls. She started her kiss with this doll now and within a few seconds it began to morph. It's size altered to match Viennas and it's features... would vaguely begin to match the slave girls as well. It even spouted hair which was the same died colour. "Now we have the base to work with... hopefully that is all that happens though... I would be so upset to lose you"

There had been some hesitant before about kissing Avabelle, but she didn't want to be punished for not doing so. She was scared that her lips would get stuck to her mistress' like the girl before her. She was afraid of the consequences. For the first ten seconds, she was glad nothing happened. Then it got scary. Her lips wouldn't budge against Avabelle's. Vienna started to scream, wordless begs of mercy. So this is what was to happen anyway. Vienna could only struggle and try to pull away, but nothing happen, only the "tendrils" moving through her body to find whatever it needed. She cried and cried until it was done. They had taken something, but what was it? Was it something she needed? She hoped it wasn't important.

After it was done, Vienna stepped back from her mistress. She clawed at her own lips and cried. "P-please..g-give it back." She begged. She watched Avabelle stride over to one of the dolls to be used for her and kiss it. She slumped to the ground and held her head. "What did you take from me?" She whispered, staring at the ground. Why did this have to happen to her? She did everything right. She hurt the girl like she was supposed to. She had wished that was enough. She almost wanted Avabelle to burn in hell, but she didn't. She stood up slowly and kept her head down, not daring to look up at all.

Avabelle just flashed that soft smile back at her. "No, that is mine now. It's a small piece of your soul... only a tiny piece. You won't get it back but behave and you won't have to lose any more... it's delicious by the way" she added towards the end. "I would have done this regardless of what happened... I need to create your soul link. Now... come here... on your knees" Avabelle ordered with a click of her fingers. She then gestured towards the Vienna mannequin. "Put your lips between it's legs and begin licking and sucking as though this was me and not some object"

Whatever Avabelle did, it certainly made Vienna not feel right. She couldn't describe it. She didn't feel sick, yet she did somehow. As Avabelle explained it to her, the slave stood up slowly. This was worse than she thought it would be. She understood how serious the doll maker was now. This was no fun and games. Vienna was truly a slave. At her mistress' command, she did as she said and got on her knees. Her head turned towards the mannequin who looked almost alike to her. "You want me....all right." She said softly. She moved over to the mannequin and spread its legs. She moved her head to its cunt and started to lick and suck as she was instructed to. Her teeth lightly nipped on the lips just for the fun of it.

The second the girl made contact with the thing she'd feel a tingling against her own cunt as though it were her being licked. Every nip, every suck and every lick she delivered would be sent straight to her, she had some kind of connection with it. "Now... I think you were complaining about not getting enough sexual gratification?" Avabelle asked curiously as one of her well kept hands ran down the mannequins spine and gave the object's ass a smack. She then began to gently run her fingers over the cheek and caress it lightly with gentle squeezes that, of course, Vienna would feel. The doll was life like enough to have nipples and a hole for the mouth, the butt and the crotch, they were all slightly soft so that they could be stretched. "Get a finger in... come on really enjoy yourself"

As soon as she felt the tingling in her nether regions, Vienna got the message. Now she was thinking how fortunate she was to be licking a doll only for it to be transferred to her. That was something she could like about this. She started licking and nipping more, her own moans resonating throughout the room. Her body shuddered from the touches Avabelle made on the slave. Vienna's hips started to move as she continued her ministrations on the doll. She took Avabelle's comment to heart and move two of her fingers into the doll's cunt. She started to pump them in and out while her hips move back and forth. She moaned wildly. She continued pumping her two fingers in the doll's cunt while her tongue licked and sucked on where the clit would be.

Vienna was clearly enjoying this... from fear to desire in the space of minutes. She could see how eagerly she was lapping away at the doll and each little squeak or moan sent a thrill of excitement through Avabelle. She eagerly obeyed the orders of inserting two fingers in to the doll and the doll maker could only imagine just how wet she was. Her gentle caressing changed as she slipped a finger in to her rear opening and wiggled it in further. Her finger began to slide back and forth and Vienna of course would begin to feel the same stimulation. "Come on, my pet, come for me".

There was no point in fearing Avabelle. Even though somewhere in Vienna's soul she was mad for losing some of it, it was for good reason. She wouldn't be doing anything bad to continue losing it any further. She would strive to be the perfect slave for her mistress. After all, she had admitted Vienna was her new favorite. With the growing pleasure in her nether regions, she started to pump her fingers in out of the doll's cunt furiously. She let out a gasp at the sensation of her mistress' finger inside her ass. She bucked her hips slightly, the pressure that was building up soon region great heights. She arched her back and cried out as she came from the stimulation on the doll.

Her favourite pet was doing every thing she could to work on the doll... and why shouldn't she? Her had work was directly rewarded with the stimulation sent through her body. Avabelle watched her writhe and squirm as the combination of her fingering the girls butt and Vienna's licking and finger work of her own. It wasn't long at all though before her slave fell victim to another orgasm and had arched her back in pleasure. Miss Poppyrow gripped Vienna's hair and gave it a sharp tug to pull her away from the doll. "Stand" she ordered as she slipped her finger out and went to wiping down the saliva from the doll, she gave the clit a quick pinch while she was there. "If you ever feel this..." She then quickly pinched both of the dolls nipples before slapping it hard across the face. "I am summoning you and you come right away... understand?"

The slave knew she was doing everything right. Why wouldn't she? This was so pleasurable for her. It was so pleasurable for her in fact that she was starting to thank Avabelle for taking that little piece of her soul and putting it into the doll. It was like an unwanted gift that later came in handy. Vienna panted softly after she came down from her orgasm. That had to be one of the best ones she had. A groan left her lips as she stood up slowly. When the doll maker lightly pinch the doll's clit. She shuddered and watched closely, although it was mostly feeling. She gasped and held her cheek. "I understand, mistress." She said quickly. She straightened out her back and thought of other things. "What else are we going to do today?"

"What else are we going to do today?" she repeated in a soft voice as she contemplated it. "I thiiiink" she began as she looked back over to her bed. "We are going to have an early night. I've worked hard today and I'm soooo tiiiired, I'm sure you must be weary as well, pet?" Of course she didn't really care how tired the slave was, it was just polite. "I need to settle down though before I have any hope of sleeping. Will you help me out of my clothes so that I can get comfortable, Vienna?" she asked sweetly. "I don't want to ruin my dress and it's so much more comfortable to feel the silk sheets on my bare skin."

Somewhere deep in Vienna's thoughts, she was yelling at herself for failing herself so easily. All she could do was ignore it. This was her life now, tending to the needs of her wonderful mistress, Avabelle. She smiled softly and nodded. "I am, mistress. I am a little tired from the day's events." As she spoke, the memories rushed through her head to remind her what the events exactly were. She smiled at her mistress when she asked if she would take off her clothes. "Yes, ma'am." She moved to the back to undo the corset, taking her time unlacing each of the laces. Finally, she finished it then let the dress drape over Avabelle's shoulders. Then, she pulled it down to her ankles, so she could step out of the dress. "Is that better, mistress?"

She noticed how placated her slave seemed to have become now, it was likely a combination of the fear and pain she'd experienced along with finally getting her own satisfaction after behaving. Good, whatever the reasons were the doll maker was pleased that she was finally starting to accept her place and settle in to her role as a slave of the Poppyrow estate. She watched her dress slip from her body and pool around her ankles and she quickly stepped out of it. "Place it carefully over one of the chairs. You're not finished though, I am still wearing clothes, I asked you to undress me, not just remove my dress, use your ears, dear". She was currently stood in her long thigh high socks along with the frilled purple thong and matching bra.

It felt good to actually listen to Avabelle. It did feel better to rebel, to be who she was. However, she didn't like to be bruised. Her body was sore from the rough fucking and the entire time she has been here. Vienna just wanted to relax and please her mistress. She let her lady step out of the dress, a little happy with herself that she managed to do something right. Once again, she somehow failed again. She sighed softly and nodded. "Sorry, mistress. It won't happen again." She went to the back and undid the bra before kneeling to pull down the socks and purple thong. She smiled and stood up, hoping that she had done it right this time. "Did I do a better job, mistress?"

She was getting there, Avabelle conceded, it was clear enough that the girl was doing her best to try and get some kind of acknowledgement that she was pleasing the doll maker. The mistress reached out with her right hand and scooped it under Vienna's cheek and used it to lightly pull the side of her face against one of Avabelle's plump lower cheeks. She held her there for several seconds as she began to stroke the side of her face. "You did, good pet" she called as though sh were talking to some kind of dog. "Now put my clothes away and return to me" she commanded.

Avabelle slipped on to the bad and lie down front first on the bed. Her breasts were large and soft and Avabelle placed one arm above them and one below, her head going to an oversized fluffy pillow. "Vienna, darling." Avabelle called gently. "You're going to have to massage me before I'm ever going to get to sleep. Once you've done my back and shoulders pay extra attention to my cute little bottom, that's going to need kisses and your tongue." the doll maker giggled, sounding like a sweet girl.

Back
Top Bottom