Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Be A Doll ~ Lady Arachnia x Sweetnothings

Why does this have to happen to me? What did I ever do to deserve this? I thought I would actually have a nice chance with this woman. Of course this has to happen. Being raped by this mannequin. He's not even real! How can anyone sit in bed and listen to this? Vienna whimpered softly that created vibrations against her mistress' cunt. It sickened her that she thought how pretty this place was. That thought quickly dissolved. She flinched as Avabelle's hands went down to her torso. Those cold hands. A gasp escaped her when her hands touched her breasts. Instantly, her nipples hardened under the cold touch. This was something the elicited a moan from her lips. She blushed the cried out in pain when her nipples were pulled painfully. "T-that hurts..." she whimpered pathetically.

As she got working and put more effort in to it the results would be clear as the doll maker began groaning and moaning her little elegant squeaks. He legs gave way a little several times and she stumbled, each time she gripped her pet's hair to steady herself. One of her silent guards still held her painfully tight while the other continued to fuck her. Their mistress had given no other commands so they'd continue until she did. It was another minute or two before Avabelle finally found herself drawing close to her sweet release. Her left hand combed through her hair and tightly wound the strands around her fingers while the right began raking her back with sharp nails. She became far higher pitched and louder as she came. A torrent of liquid flooded from her cunt and would coat her slave's face. She rode her waves of pleasure against the girls face and then staggered back with three small steps and stood looking at her thoughtfully while breathing heavily. "Not bad, girly"

While Vienna's tongue got to work, many thoughts ran through her mind. On one side, she wanted to pull away and yell at her mistress for making her do this. Never in her life would she dream of doing this. This was not right. Did these people even have morals? They were sitting in their houses, not even paying attention to a poor girl being raped? And she thought the slums were worse than this. Obviously she was wrong about everything. Her arms were beginning to get sore from being held for so long. It wasn't even a light hold. It was one that could break her arms if he held any tighter. Her tongue continued licking her mistress' cunt. Being a girl, she knew when she was getting close. The juices started to get more frequent. As soon as Avabelle's finger nails started to rake across her back, she started to lick faster. No way was she going to go through that. Soon after, she felt the liquid coating her mouth and face. She pulled away and cough, gagging slightly just to show her distaste. She panted softly and looked at her. "Get him away." She demanded, trying to ignore the pain coursing through her body from the mannequin behind her.

"Oh my sweet sweet worthless slave, that's not a him, not any more, it's an it." she then cracked a smirk at her. "I was going to have it stop and us get to my home but..." she then lashed out with a vicious back hand at her pet's face. "You do not tell me what to do and you never, ever talk to me that way -" she then slapped her hard on the other cheek before nodding at her mannequins. "Understood?" she finished sweetly. The mannequin behind her then grabbed a hold of her legs and hoisted her up. The other released her arms and instead withdrew it's cock and quickly moved forward. It hadn't been moistened but it thrust in to her soft cunt regardless and pushed in as deep as it could go. Both of them worked in unison as they thrust and slammed away in to her sandwiching her between them both. Avabelle looked at her with mild amusement and a coy smile tugged on the corners of her gentle lips. "You know how to apologise by now I take?"

"Him, she, it. It doesn't matter. Get him away from me," Vienna hissed at her mistress. It didn't even occur to her that she was acting out of line. She was just acting on her emotions. She was furious that some human being was doing this to her. Her eyes widened as Avabelle struck her across the face. She gasped and whimpered, feeling it swell before she hit her again on the other side. Weakly, she nodded slowly. She was not expecting that to happen. Now she regretted even speaking. She looked at the mannequin who was fucking her in the ass. "P-please. I-I didn't mean it," she said quickly, though she wasn't apologizing yet. She threw her head back and screamed as the one who held her arm thrust into her dry cunt. She reached back and grabbed the one behind her for support. She started to cry and nodded vigorously. "I-I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean to speak out of line. Please forgive me, Mistress. I-I won't do it again," she apologized quickly. That was a lie. No matter what she said, she was going to act out every time she didn't like something.

Avabelle wasn't sure if she wanted to get back to her house or watch her slave squirm and suffer a whole longer. She ended up going for the second. She watched the two mannequins fuck her slave for around another minute before she nodded at them. They immediately let go of her and let her drop to the ground. They stepped away so their cocks slipped out of her. "Kiss my foot and we'll carry on... unless you need both of their cocks in your ass together?" she said in that soft gentle tone of voice. The two mannequins shifted near her to indicate they were ready to move if she denied Avabelle. If it came to it they'd force her head down on to the doll maker's shoe. "Right then, let's go" she chirped happily and set off in what was almost a skip down in to the lush valley filled with vegetation and mansions. The more they delved in the more over grown it came with oak trees and roses along with lemon trees and broad trees littered with nuts and other fruits. There were plenty of bushes scattered around with small berries and sweet smelling buds. Avabelle seemed to be in her element and she stopped at several flowers to sniff them and then stopped by a few of the fruit bushes to sample then.

Vienna was starting to get really tired. She wanted to get to the house already. It didn't matter to her what would happen to her there. As long as it was in there, she would be okay. She was scared people would see her. They wouldn't report it, but they would probably get their fun out of it. She didn't want that. As crazy as it sounded, she wanted privacy. She gasped softly as the mannequins finally let her go. She trembled and gripped the stones in the pathway. She whimpered softly before looking up at Avabelle. Kissing her foot? At first, Vienna didn't want to do it until her mistress gave the ultimatum. She bit her lip and shook her head slightly. Leaning down, she kissed the top of her foot before pulling away. She rose to her feet slowly and limped beside her mistress as she pulled her along. She couldn't feel her legs, but she knew they were going to be sore first thing in the morning. The slave contemplated whether or not to ask a certain question. She finally decided to go along with it. "What else are you going to do to me?" She asked a little hesitantly, peering just over her shoulders at the mannequin then looking at Avabelle sniffing the flowers. It was a strange sight seeing her mistress stopping to sniff flowers and eat some fruit from the bushes. But she didn't say anything about it, just keeping her mouth shut aside from the question.

Oh now that was a grand question and Avabelle took a while before deciding to answering. She tossed the core of some sweet peach like fruit at her pet and began speaking as they rounded a bend and began traversing a large bridge that gapped a river. "Well, plenty of things, I can't list them all now... after all you're going to be my living doll. You're going to be a gorgeous little play thing there for the whims of my creativity, I will alter and decorate you as I see fit. You'll be used to serve my guests... sate my desires and you will look after my homestead, that kind of thing" she finished softly as she took a long sniff of a lilac she plucked.

It was another ten minutes give or take to reach the doll maker's house. At the end of a rather long lane littered by trees a mansion that was bigger than any they'd passed so far was situated. It looked like it held at least twelve bedrooms and had various balconies, pools and statues. The house resembled a doll house to some extent though much grander. Signs of her wealth were obvious. There were two more mannequins outside of the gate and as they reached the front door there was a female styled doll made of the same material as the rest sweeping up. The name read “Poppyrow” and there was a large gold gate that required a key which she withdrew and opened. “Your new home” she explained. There were two more mannequins outside of the gate and as they reached the front door there was a female styled doll made of the same material as the rest sweeping up.

There was no doubt that Vienna was scared out of her mind. Out of all the things in the world, she had asked a question of what would happen to her. There were many different things she could've asked. For example, how conditions were at the house, if she was going to be paraded around naked for the rest of her life living here. But no. Vienna had to be the daring type. She listened to her mistress answer the question. "A-a doll? Y-you can't make me l-like one of them. P-please. D-don't make me like them," she pleaded while her breathing had picked up. She shook her head slightly and stumbled, her knees having briefly given out on her. She was scared.

While she walked after her mistress, she was tempted to attack her. No one in their right mind could make dolls like this, but then again, this was a totally different society. She kept her eyes down as she walked before seeing the mansion in front of her. Never in her life had she seen a living space so big. Even the houses further down the lane didn't look like this. Her eyes widened, mostly in awe. This was where she was staying. It was so big. Somewhere inside of her was thankful she had a decent place to live than the slums. She looked at the other three mannequins, shuddering in disgust. She could not let herself become like that. She clenched her jaw and followed Avabelle. "W-when are you going to turn me like that?" She asked while she continued looking at the mansion. She wondered where she would sleep.

Miss Poppyrow looked at her with an oddly curious expression on her face. She tilted her head and looked between the girl and her life size dolls. "Like one of them... no... I hope I never have to make you like that. What I want is a doll made of living flesh... you'll be a mock doll...I hope any way. All of those that you see there... they were my previous attempts. My patients has it's limits and eventually if my little pets -" she then reached out and stroked a long slow line down her right cheek. "-just don't listen, waste too much time and just tire me then I turn them in to a real doll. My real dolls are special to me. Let me explain this, I take your mind, your soul and place it in to an artificial body made of a very rare and very special substance. You would be conscious and alive inside the body, you would be denied almost any feeling at all. You will be able to touch but not feel the sensation... no smell... no food or anything along those lines. You will however still be able to experience pain and that is something I'll be sure to induce on a regular basis. You also will be unable to refuse a request from me... you will be attached to me thanks to my... abilities. It's why I don't need to say anything to my friends" she said sweetly as she reached back and stroked one of the mannequins.

As they walked further in to the complex they passed the female styled doll sweeping outside of the door and she leaned in to the thing. She gave a kiss where their lips should be before taking a small object from her pocket and pressing it against the doll. The thing remained upright but began to twitch and writhe. If it had a mouth the thing would likely be screaming and shrieking in pain. She pulled the device away and looked over towards Vienna. She gave her one of those delicate smiles but the threat was obvious, 'Do you want that to be you?' it said clear as day. They made their way through the door and immediately they were in a room that was very bright and very girly. There were small custom made dolls every where, paintings of animals, ornaments, mirrors and countless other various forms of clutter. There was another of the female styled dolls cleaning away near them. The room was purple and white and every thing in it oozed wealth. There were several small doors leading away from the entrance hall and a large wooden stair case going up. She led the girl to the side of the staircase and to a locked door there. She unlocked it with the key and then ushered her slave past her. The two silent watchers followed as they made their descent. The walls were less decorated here and were just plain brick. The gas lights flickered to life as they passed and when they reached the bottom room it wasn't a remeasuring sight. There were countless straps and chains on the walls along with frames and objects throughout the room people could obviously be fastened to. There were around fifty medium sized silver boxes on the far wall all stacked neatly. "Now... what happens here is entirely up to how you act, sweet pet." she said with another of those faux kind smirks. "If you really don't want to be like my other play things then try kissing me as though your life depended on it... after all... it might well be".

Vienna was deathly scared of her predicament. If the threat of turning into one of those was here, she would never do anything bad. Never. So when Avabelle's reassurance came, a sigh of relief escaped her throat. She listened closely and bit her bottom lip. Anything was better than becoming a mannequin. She didn't want to become so lifeless. Even though the thought of being surgically worked onto become the perfect doll scared her, she would go through it just to get out of becoming a mannequin. She would do anything not to become a real doll. She flinched at her mistress' touch but stilled herself. "T-that's scary. P-please. D-don't make me like that. I would do anything not to become one, mistress. I promise." She said quickly. It was a way to reassure herself that nothing was going to happen to her as long as she listened and followed orders. Though, it didn't stop thoughts of rebelling from flooding her mind. She cleared her throat and looked at her bare legs and thighs. Her cunt and ass was still a little sore from earlier. Now that she thought about it, she realized there was a small part of her that actually enjoyed being fucked by the two guards. She shook the feeling away and continued following Avabelle.

It was a scary sight seeing the other dolls. They were once humans but turned into this. How many did this sick woman have on her property? Vienna stopped when her mistress did to look at the female styled doll. An innocent one that was subjected to a demonstration of the pain they felt. She shuddered and shook her head. "No, mistress." She muttered. She pitied the doll, but didn't show it. She continued following her mistress through the mansion. It was like a palace. She took a deep a breath, preparing herself for anything terrible. The room made her heave in disgust. Such girliness. There was way too much pink and other things that made her want to jump off a bridge. Could she have been with anyone else who was an opposite of her? Vienna prepared the more boyish things. She was thankful to get out of the room and followed her mistress down the stair case. She wasn't expecting a surgical like room. She looked around, looking around with curiosity but with fear. Almost as soon as her mistress gave her the threat, she turned and pulled her into a deep kiss, her tongue slipping into Avabelle's mouth. It even surprised Vienna, but the room gave her a bad feeling, so following along was easy.

The mannequins and description of her pets potential fate if she misbehaved and tested the doll maker's patience too much seemed to have sent a wave of fear coursing through her. Good. She enjoyed the obvious terror that was now engulfing her slave and she knew that fear was a an effective motivator and that she was far more likely to behave herself now that she had seen what could become of her if she didn't perform to her full capabilities. She heard the stuttering in her words and did her best not to let a smile tug on her lips. "Oh now that is entirely down to you, sweet pet" she replied, sweet as pie.

She waited to see how long it took her property to respond and she was pleasantly surprised that it didn't take long at all. Vienna charged forward and engaged Avabelle in a quite intense kiss. The crafter gave out a gentle "ohh" as their lips met and she sunk in to the kiss returning it with her own sweet cherry tasting soft lips. She dabbed her tongue at the invader a few times and then began to chew lightly on her tongue. After ten seconds, give or take, she pulled away with a very bright red blush on her face. "Oh my... it seems you're quite eager now" she said softly and breathlessly. "Now, see above you? There's some shackles hanging from the ceiling, put your wrists inside them and snap them shut, you will probably need to be on your tiptoes."

Indeed the fear was a great motivator. There were numerous times where fear was a great motivator for her back in the slums. For instance, one of the times she robbed a store. There was a big ass body guard. He definitely stuck fear in Vienna, but it help get the job done quickly. Now for her Miss Poppyrow, fear would help her behave. There might be some times where she will slipped up and not bother following the rules, but for most of the times, she will listen to her. There was no doubt about it. Fear could make anyone listen. Even the toughest people like her.

Vienna was quite surprised by her quickness. She just guessed it was the fear inside of her that made her leap forward and take her mistress in a passionate kiss. It was quite easy though considering she was used to both genders. The slave couldn't help by grin internally at the sound of Avabelle's 'ooh.' She was mostly taken back by the cherry taste. She wasn't fond of the fruit, but she wouldn't do anything to ruin the chances of being on good terms with her mistress. After she pulled away, Vienna panted softly, smirking at the blush on the maker's face. It faded when the shackles were mentioned above her head. She frowned and clenched her jaw defiantly. She muttered some curses and stood on her toes, getting her wrists in the shackles and managing to close them. "Happy?" She growled and huffed.

The shackles locked themselves as they snapped around her wrists with a loud clicking sound. A second after Avabelle's right hand came up to deliver a powerful slap to her face. "I was until you spoke to me like that" the doll maker said with what seemed like a hurt expression on her face. She gave her slave a look which said "You'd better apologize" before she went to one of the steel boxes. She unfastened it and pulled out a small square brass device. With a few quick foot steps she was back at her slave ans sliding a hand down towards her cunt. Once she found the girls labia she used two fingers to spread it and then she pressed the device in to her clit. She pressed a button on it and it began to cause suction so that it stuck to her. Seconds later it would send a quick wave of intense vibrations in to her. It would continue to do this periodically. "I wonder how wet this gets you..." the mistress said thoughtfully as she went for another box.

With the sound of the shackles locking around her wrists, Vienna cursed herself for not holding her tongue. Of course she had to talk. Everything was going so good until her mouth opened. She let out a surprised yelp when her owner slapped her. She whimpered slightly and rubbed her cheek against her arm since her hand was out of reach. She knew she deserved it. As Avabelle walked to one of the boxes, she started to fidget around. She tugged at the shackles and twisted her body, really anything to get out of them. Whatever was in those boxes couldn't be good. She didn't know what to wait around and find out. Her breathing rate had picked up as soon as her mistress was in front of her. "I-I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean to be so rude. Please don't do an-" Her eyes widened as the device was pressed against her clit and started to vibrate with the suction. She arched her back, letting out a loud moan despite her efforts to stifle one. It didn't take long for her juices to start leaking down her leg as the device sent waves of pleasure through her. "M-mistress..." she moaned, bucking her hips slightly.

Avabelle didn't react as her slave squirmed and moaned thought it was interesting and good that she reacted as she should to sexual stimulation, she didn't want some ineffective slave with no sexual appetite. She went to another of the boxes now and pulled out a long wooden paddle. She was back and at the side of her slave again within seconds and was pressing the wood gently against her backside. "Let us see how the mixed sensations are to you, sweet thing" the doll maker crooned. She then gave the girl a harsh slap on the arse with the wooden paddle. She then waited a few seconds for her to have several clitoral joints... and then did it again. She took a break between each strike and in total delivered ten strikes to her butt. She then lashed out again getting the back of her upper thighs, her lower thighs and her calves until it was all a nice pink colour.

Vienna's mind wasn't regretting her actions. After all, she was only moaning to the stimulation. It wasn't her fault her body didn't know the difference between something she didn't want to something she did want. Then again, this felt really good. She didn't want the pleasure to stop. She looked over at her mistress walking with the paddle. She instantly knew what it was for. She struggled slightly while the paddle was pressed against her ass. With a frustrated groan, she stopped struggling a prepared herself for the pain. As the wood came down, she let out a yelp once it made contact with her ass. A couple of seconds later, the pain disappeared to be replaced by the pleasure. She moaned and gripped the shackles. It happened over and over again. Pain, pleasure, and so on. It repeated down her lower body. Soon, she was starting to moan through the pain as if she was enjoying it. "M-mistress..." she said after going through another orgasm.

The paddle was stashed back in the box that was specifically kept for that item and the lady went back over to her slave, those purple eyes full of curiosity. She loved seeing the red strips on her pet's skin. She stroked her fingers over the raw red skin several times and then she went down to her crotch. Her fingers ran eagerly over her pussy lips and then slipped within. They curved to find her g-spot and grinded against that for a while. She then withdrew and brought the digits to her face. She gave them a quick sniff and then dabbed her tongue against them. "Not a bad taste, my little pet, try" she then would force the fingers in to her slaves mouth and wipe them off within her mouth.

She pulled back again and went back to her collection of boxes and took out another. It was clearly a rubber butt plug that had some kind of hand pump attached to it. She returned to the bound girl again and rubbed it against her damp pussy to lubricate it. The plug then found it's way to her ass and began pushing against it until it escaped within. "How much has this hole been used?" she inquired as she began to squeeze the large pump. Each pump caused the plug to inflate a little and she did this until it was beginning to stretch the hanging girl.

When the paddle was put back, only then did the pain start to wash over her. It was mixing with the pleasure from her pussy, so there were mixed feelings about it. She didn't know whether to enjoy it or hate it, but she chose the former option. She groaned slightly as her mistress' fingers went over her raw skin before to her crotch. She bucked her hips slightly and arched her back as they entered her. Her eyes widened as she moaned over and over from the stimulation. She wanted to be pushed over the edge by Avabelle, but it seemed like she wasn't going to get it. She panted softly and looked at her mistress, blushing slightly at her words. At first, she was reluctant to open her mouth, but eventually she did and sucked on the fingers.

She shuddered and looked around, trying to get a picture of her surroundings. She hoped she wouldn't have to stay here for long. She wanted to go back up. Being down here didn't feel right. She saw the butt plug Avabelle had. She struggled and whimpered. After what happened with the dolls, she didn't want anything up her ass anymore. She let out a yelp as it was pushed in. "Please. Don't do anything..." she pleaded towards her. She looked behind her to stare at the hand pump before she started to squeeze it. Her eyes widened. She soon started to feel it stretching her. "No! Stop! Please!" She begged, swinging her legs back and forth to get away from the woman.

When Avabelle was satisfied she released the pump and let it dangle there, it likely wouldn't hurt much after half a minute, especially due to it's recent use. "Be quiet girl, you're embarrassing yourself, that's nothing" she hissed. She was opening another box now and inside was a longb razz needle hooked up to some kind of cog powered motor. She played with it for a moment and eventually with a hiss of steam it came to life and began buzzing. She placed a small tube of black within it and returned to Vienna. She gave another gentle caress of her slave's cunt.

She knelt down and pressed the needle in to her slaves ankle at first. "Do. Not. Move" she ordered in a very stern voice which sounded odd coming from her. She set off to work with tattooing her pet. She'd tattoo her ankles, knees and waist all to make it look like a dolls joints. Her knuckles, wrists elbows shoulders and the rest of her body was similarly decorated. As she worked it was very obvious that she was incredibly skilled and gifted artistically. She ended with doing an incredibly elaborate and fancy PR tattoo on her left butt cheek which was her logo. It took around half an hour but when she was done she oohed and aahed over her work... she was very happy and thanks to that she leant in and gave the girl a long gentle kiss on her neck. Avabelle then went to fetch a large mirror so she could show the slave her work.

There was no doubt some shame was there. She had a good reason for it. It wasn't even an hour ago that she was violently violated by two dolls. That was definitely not on her bucket list of things to accomplish. She looked at her mistress and glared at her. You weren't the one who had a fake cock up your ass and cunt. Stupid bitch, she thought angrily. She had every right to be in pain. She watched Avabelle grab the new supplies. It looked to be a needle. She recognized it. One that gave you tattoos. In the slums, she had considered getting tattoos to show people what group of people she belonged to, but that never happened. She whimpered and prayed to whoever that it wouldn't hurt so much.

As the needle was pressed against her ankle, she closed her eyes tightly and took a deep breath. "I-I know," she whispered. She rested her head on her shoulder and started to feel the pain from the needle as it went over her skin. She managed to open her eyes during the work. She was staring at the black ink that covered her hands and arms. It was every where. It was half an hour of pain to get it all done. She laid her had back and sighed softly, happy it was over. She was surprised by the sudden kiss her mistress gave her. While Avabelle was getting the mirror, Vienna took the time to look at the places she could see. When the mirror was brought over, she saw the artwork on her body. "Wow. I...love it," she told her truthfully.

"You do? Good, it's permanent... you look like a beautiful base doll now." she said admiringly. She ran her fingers over the girl again just to admire her work... she was a good artist and revelled in her own work, it had always captivated her. She got a small tub of some sweet smelling white paste from one of her boxes and came back. She began to rub the stuff over the new tattoos and instantly the girl would feel a strange oily cooling sensation wash over her. This would heal the skin, be clear besides a light sheen and stop the markings scabbing up. It didn't take long and the gel was soon placed away.

She wasn't don't however and after giving her slaves neck another soft nibbling she moved on to the next box which consisted of a cream and a razor. She went to work shaving her slave, she made sure she got absolutely every where besides her eyebrows and her head. HEr legs, arms, pits, butt and crotch were all made as smooth as can be. Her fingers deftly traced over where any hair had been. "If and when I give you some freedom... you will shave, you will shave every day as many times as you might need, understood? Dolls don't grow hair, they just have what they're styled with. I would be very... very upset if my toy didn't look right." she spoke softly again but with that subtle manacle hint to it. More boxes were opened and more equipment came out. Soon enough the girls eyebrows had been plucked incredibly thin, her hair had been dyed a bright whitey blond colour and laced with blue streaks , her lips were thick with blue lipstick, she had matching mascara and eyes shadow and virtually every other product had been used to make her face look much softer, far more feminine and desirable though still looking like a doll, the two bright blue cheeks she'd given her helped. Lastly she'd filed away the scraggy ends of the girls nails and eventually painted them the same light blue as the rest of her make up. All in all the process took close to around three hours and once she was done she gave a loud sigh and fell back. Her mannequins were there right away and each of them caught one of her arms and held her up. She fetched the mirror again and showed her work off to the girl. "What do you think? Not such a beast any more... you look more... girly too... I like that."

Vienna was momentarily taken back by the beautiful artwork on her body. She had always contemplated getting tattoos before, but you could never trust how clean needles were in the slums. The slave only flinched slightly as her mistress' fingers ran over her body. It didn't take long for her to get settled in and relax. Somewhere inside of her, she was actually kind of excited to see what her new life would be like. She already came to the conclusion that she would be here pleasuring her mistress and being the doll for her, but what else would she do? Her eyes went to the paste the doll maker brought over to her. When it touched her skin, she let out a sigh as the burning sensation was replaced by a cooler one.

The slave did her best to stay still and not put up a fuss as the cream was spread over her body. She didn't want to get punished. A soft gasp left her mouth at the feeling of nibbling on her neck. It felt amazing. At first, she came to the worst conclusion as to why there would be a razor and cream, but then she realized she was going to be shaved. She watched with fascination as the razor worked to get all the hair off her body. It felt nice to be clean like this. She smiled softly and watched Avabelle's fingers. "I will, mistress. I'll shave every day. I actually like being like this," she replied. Freedom. The word was bittersweet to her. She wouldn't actually have any freedom, but it would be enough to let her enjoy herself. As the session started of making her more feminine, Vienna stayed as quite as she could. Mentally, she was screaming. The tattoos and shaving was good and all, but the one thing she hated the most was being actually feminine. She didn't want her hair to be dyed, she didn't want to wear makeup, and she definitely did not want to look girly. The one thing that did it for her was getting her nails filed down and painted. That was where she groaned audibly. She stared at her reflection with disgust, but it disappeared. She only wanted to please this girl even if it meant having to put up a facade. "I sort of like it. I mean, I don't really like being a girl, but if this is what you want, then I can suffer through it." She said truthfully. Her eyes went over her body in the mirror. Her face looked so different. Was this really the girl that had lived in the slums?

She could tell that her pet disliked the make up and she saw all the twinges and looks of disgust. Avabelle did not care though, whether she wanted to look like this it was all about what Avabelle wanted and Avabelle wanted exactly this. Her slave confirmed as much soon enough that she understood how it was. This girl definitely looked much better now and more to Avabelle's tastes. She moved close to her again, lick her lips and then kissed the girls shoulder leaving a purple lipstick mark there. She then began to unfasten and release the girl from her bindings, she knew that the girl must be half numb and aching by now. "Whether you feel it or not... and I will be very surprised if you don't, you will act as though you long for me, you desire me and find me breathtaking."

"When you walk behind me keep your eyes down as a sign of respect and to show your position. You also start following me when you hear me click my fingers" she did just that, she snapped her fingers and walked towards the stairs assuming she'd follow. One of the mannequins reached for the device on her slaves clit and then pulled it off of her. As the doll maker came out of the stairs she leant up against the wall with one hand and she tugged up her dress with the other. She snapped her fingers again and then patted her clothed nether region. "Put that mouth of yours to use again, do well and I won't have your butt used again"

Out of all the things she hated the most, it was looking like a girl. She had come to know why there were many people like her in her home city. Being feminine made you more susceptible to the horrors of the men. That's why she always chose to be like a man. Looking like this made her feel her pride and dignity was taken away. No one should have to go through this. People like her that is. Still, Vienna kept her head up high and staring ahead. When her arms were freed, she let out a groan and she brought them in front of her. She had lost the feeling in them about two hours ago. She moved them around and cracked some of her knuckles, sighing with relief that she could finally move her fingers and hands.

She listened to her mistress' words painfully. Like I would ever desire you. It's better if I just fake it. She thought while Avabelle continued. Each word made her wince internally. It was hard still trying to come to terms with being a slave. When she snapped her fingers, the slave started to walk after her before the device came off. She let out a grunt and continued walking. She didn't let her eyes fall though. She wanted to see where she was going. Then she saw the doll maker leaning against the wall. Vienna managed to think that jumping off a bridge would be easier, but she fell to her knees and lifted the dress. "When am I going to get something in return for all of this? Twice now I've done this." She muttered mainly to herself before parting her lips and letting her tongue move over Avabelle's slit.

Back
Top Bottom