Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Be A Doll ~ Lady Arachnia x Sweetnothings

There were seven main landmasses on the whole planet governed by their own laws and leaders. Dystoxia was still ruled by a royal family. Unlike several of the continents Dystoxia's land varied from one part to another. The mainlands were rock deserts and mountains with some mountainous forests, the mountains were rich in minerals and ores making the land highly profitable. The coastal areas were some what tropic with lush jungles surrounding their cities that were based on the edge of the vast oceans. The north of Dystoxia was cold and fielded many snow capped mountains. One long river ran through the centre of the continent with an oases around it like a belt.To the east was the Valserian Ocean, this stretch of water also covered most of the north side of the land. The south and west was home to the Gorean Ocean which was some what an archipelago. Many islands lie off the cost containing rare animals for furs along with spices and highly valued gem mines. Trains were the main way to get around though many poorer people still used horse and cart. if you were lucky you could gain passage one of the great airships.

Dystox was the capital city of Dystoxia and situated in the mainlands several hundred miles away from the coasts. The city sprawled out in a web way of buildings and rail roads that crept through the many mountains of the area. Several parts of the city were connected via rail through some of the larger mountains that cut the city in to segments. Smoke billowed from the great capital and lights always flashed in to the sky at night. Factories and other production buildings ran from coal and clock works. The city was always active and never slept, there was always plenty of things happening every were and a lot of hard labour to be done. The city was on several levels up the mountains and the generally nicer areas higher up. The richest sector where the most wealthy lived was in a luscious valley in their large mansions. A top one of the small mountains in the valley stood the royal palace which was a spectacular building with great spires that sported several large cogwheels that were perpetually moving. At the top of the tallest tower rested a colossal diamond that rotated with the turning of the cogs. Every full turn a pulse of energy seemed to emit from it and travel through the metal devices around it. This was one of the largest power sources in Dystoxia powering the majority of the city.

Avabelle Fiorin Poppyrow could definitely be described as extravagant. She had wealth and a quick glance at her would tell anybody that. Her hair was purple and curled in to long ringlets that scattered all around her head and down to her shoulder blades. In her long locks were several brightly coloured bands and beads that added to her bright appearance. She had a smooth unblemished and rather young looking face. Her eyes were a deep purple that matched her hair, likely the result of some cosmetic procedure. Her eyes had black eye-liner and a very faint shade of purple eye shadow. Her eyebrows were thin and well looked after with not a single hair out of place. On her upper lips she wore a thick layer of black lipstick whereas her lower lip had a purple layer. She wore a frilled silk lace dress that was a black and purple colour. The dress was made by herself and without even touching it was obvious that the dress was made of a very fine and expensive foreign silk. She had long elbow length matching gloves that were tightly fastened to her hands, they were fingerless so that she could show her alternating black and purple nail polish. The dress stopped around her knees and the top of her socks were visible purple and black stripes, before vanishing in to her boots. Her boots were made of a shiny black leather. The souls, heels and laces however were that bright purple colour once again.

Right now the doll maker was meandering slowly through one oft he various slave shops the city had to offer. The better end slaves were usually sold at auction... the ones that never sold or the ones not expected to sell for too much often ended up here. There were cages littered around the brightly lit shop. Some hung from the ceiling cramped in uncomfortable poses. Others were in holes on the wall where as a few were chained up to display the slaves assets. She wanted to find the right kind of girl though... a girl who wasn't actually that much like a girl.

Dystoxia. The cursed place everyone was forced to live in. No one understood why they couldn't live on another continent. It had to be this one, the most populated continent on the planet. It had the latest fads and the most advanced technology. The land was diverse and many different types of people lived on the continent. The Northern lands were cold and covered with mountains and snow. The Tameran river that flowed from the mountains down into the Valserian ocean. The coast by the oceans were warm and tropical. It was a wonderful place to live in if you lived in the wealthier parts of Dystox. If you lived in the poor part of Dystox, then it wasn't a pleasant place to live. It wasn't a great place to live. Money was a big factor. Everyone had money in Dystox to get around by train. The poor people didn't have the money for that.

Vienna Daecher was one of the poor people. She lived by stealing and bribing. She had jet black hair that framed her face. It was wavy, and she usually kept it in a single braid to keep it from getting in her face while she was out stealing. She had piercing blue eyes that contrasted against her hair. Her eyes brought out every feature on her face. She had some scars around her face, her most profound one above her right eye. She was running away from a shop keeper who had beaten her quite bad before she managed to escape. Her eyebrows were naturally arched. She had pale skin, but it looked tanner from the dirt she had on her. She wore worn out, faded jeans with sneakers a size big for her. She wore a loose shirt and a jacket. She hated it when people saw her as a girl when she was in stores. She didn't want people to let her get away. She actually liked being chased by the store owners after she took their things. She was one of a group of people who stole from stores to provide for their part of the town. She was proud of that.

Of course, what goes around comes around. Vienna wasn't lucky two days ago. She and two other boys were walking out of the store with things under their jackets. The two boys were out of the store before she was hit in the back of the head with a bat. Since then, she was taken by the slavers. She cursed herself for getting into this. This had never happened to her. Her cage was hung up on the ceiling. She watched countless of people walk in and out of the slave shop. Each time, she had managed to spit on them. She loved being up here. She watched from above at the woman walking through the shop. "Hey! Up here!" She whispered, swinging her cage back and forth playfully. She smirked and sat back against the back bars. She doubted the woman would even want her. She wasn't the best person to live with. Not with her manners.

Avabelle slowly tilted her head up when she heard one of the slaves call out to her and she was taken by surprise, normally the slaves were far more... subdued. She wasn't sure if she should be annoyed, offended or disgusted, in reality she actually turned out to be none, instead she was merely curious. She examined the girl and took in her body frame, she looked like quite the feisty ruffian, interesting definitely interesting. She turned to the nearby shop assistant and spoke in a soft clearly upper class voice. "My dear, I like her voice but I'm curious to know how she screams, I'll be hearing a lot of screaming from the slave I purchase so it's a wise thing to check." The assistant was dressed like many others in the capital. He wore a frilled white shirt, a brown waistcoat over it, some brown boots and matching brown leggings. The man gave her a quick nod and went off towards the front of the store. Avabelle had his eyes still locked on the cage girl. "Why on earth have they kept you dressed? Surely you don't look that dreadful?" she asked inquisitively.

The man returned a few moments later with a black case and he opened it on a nearby table. Inside were various instruments, any thing from knives and scalpels to clamps, pliers and small odd looking rods. Avabelle reached for one of the rods and pulled on the end which caused it to distend. She played with the small dial near the handle and as she did a spark leapt from the tip. "Now then, I believe were were going to hear your scream?" Avabelle asked in a voice that sounded as sweet as honey. The dial was set high, she hated starting gentle, she believed going far beyond what was required in intensity would have the best results as far as discipline was concerned. She prodded the stick forward and held it against the girl for ten seconds as the currents began to course through her body. She'd then pull back, give her a small break and jab her once again. This happened three times in total.

Vienna was already having fun. She liked the way this woman looked. The purple and black. It was definitely different than what she had seen back in her town. People didn't dye their hair funny ways. They kept it like it was, proud to be who they were. She smiled down at the woman, moving around, causing the cage to swing like an ape's. She could tell she was studying her. She raised an eyebrow and leaned against the bars to listen to wha they were talking about. "H-hey! You aren't making me scream." She said, glaring down at the potential buyer. Now she was getting really scared. She wanted to get out of here, but she didn't want to be screaming for this lady. She bit her lip and sat back on her rear. She realized how quiet everyone else was. She had noticed that the other slaves didn't talk much compared to her. Now that she thought about it, she was the only one who had made a sound during their time here. She thought they were too soft, too malleable. That was Vienna's opinion. "I guess they just thought I was different from the rest." She answered the buyer's question with a tone of dislike.

Vienna turned around in her cage to look to see what the assistant had brought out from the back. She was anxious to see what would be there. She looked at the various instruments in the black case. All of them looked painful. Her eyes went to the one the woman brought out. She stared at it with curiosity. She backed up against the bars when a spark came from it. Vienna was in no mood to be shocked with something like that. She whimpered and shook her head. "P-please. D-don't." She begged. She didn't know what it was used for. The buyer didn't even buy her yet. She was helpless as it was pressed against her. She shrieked and tried pulling away, but in the small cage, it was useless. She panted during the small break she was given. She screamed two more times as she did it. When she was done, she laid against the bars, shuddering and curled up. She never felt anything like that before. She had broken her bones before, but that was worse.

Avabelle liked this, despite the girls rugged tough girl exterior it was clear that she, like most non city folk were actually rather intimidated by those who dwelled within it, her demeanour changed entirely as she saw the doll master take out the instrument. A pleasant smile remained on Miss Poppyrow's lips all throughout the electrocution. She did scream as Avabelle knew she would and the sound was quite pleasant. She couldn't help but smile up at the girl even brighter. "Not going to scream, is that right my dear? Now, unless you want me to make you scream much more and much longer get those clothes off, you shouldn't be overdressed as a slave and how is your body supposed to be shown off if it's not on display?" She waited for her answer but made sure the device sparked again just as a warning. The shop assistant just stood patiently by watching the show.

Vienna's mind was in a haze. The pain was so much. She never thought she would feel something like that. There wasn't much electricity back in her town. No one really electrocuted themselves like that. It was a totally different experience than breaking her arm. She realized how wimpy she looked. She hated looking wimpy. She wanted to look strong. She leaned against the bars, sweat glistening on her dirty skin. She wiped it off to rub her hand on her pants. She looked at the woman and hesitated. She formulated a plan in her head as she obeyed. She pulled off her jacket, shirt, and her pants. Even though she was a tomboy, she liked to keep herself shaven down below. She pressed up to the bars with a ball of saliva in her mouth. She spit it at the woman and glared at her. It was worth it. No one should ever electrocute someone like that. Only a truly evil person would do that.

Avabelle's deep purple eyes remained locked on the slave and she watched as she began removing her clothes. Her eyes were filled with curiosity and she said nothing as she watched. When the slave swooped in close against the bars she held her hands out expecting the slave to offer up her clothing, instead she was greeted with a face full of spit. The shop assistant immediately went for a baton on his waist. Avabelle held up a hand to indicate that he should stop and then with her other gloved had she wiped away the spit. She froze for a moment and looked up at the slave with that gentle friendly look still on her face. "No, don't, I like her, this is definitely the kind of toy I am looking to cut up and modify... she does have such a delicious scream too, does she not? I want to her her scream every day until nothing but a croak comes out.. I want to see her contorted in to positions that will strain her bones beyond their limit. Her skin will be red raw and tanned with lines from where she's been beaten." every thing she said was spoken with such innocence it contrasted to the threats so drastically.

Miss Poppyrow reached in to the kit once more and took out a small syringe filled with brown liquid. She reached up and jabbed the thing in to her, being in a cage she couldn't really avoid her. "Take off your underwear quickly or I'll make sure this lasts twice as long... I promise you that you do not want that." she threatened in a slightly lower tone. As the liquid was emptied she feel feint tremors in her muscles at first that began to grown in intensity. Before long her arms, stomach, chest legs and shoulder muscles would begin cramping excruciatingly. "Push the clothes through the bars ir you're staying like this a while. I know it's hard but do try." she asked.

Vienna knew she was risking everything. She just spit in a wealthy woman's face. Nothing is worse than that. It was worth it though. No one deserved to go through the pain. It wasn't right. She could tell the woman wasn't expecting the spit that hit her face. Vienna even thought she was crazy just for spitting. She only did it because she felt like it. She stared at the assistant as his hand went to his baton. She bit her lip, thinking she was about to get beaten. She sighed softly when the hand went up. She sat back in the cage to watch what would happen to her now. Surely something crazy as that wouldn't go without punishment. She started to listen to the buyer as she spoke. Her eyes were wide with horror. 'This woman is crazy. What is she going to do to me? Cut me up and modify me? What is she planning?' The thoughts were clouding her mind. She was absolutely horrified. She liked the way she looked. She didn't want to be cut up just for her. She whimpered and backed up slightly in the little space she had.

The young German watched the woman reach into the kit. Her eyes were on the syringe she was holding. She started to tremble in fear. She tried to press her body to the back of the cage, but it was no use. She cried out as the needle was jabbed into her. She didn't have time to react to her threat once the needle was empty. The pain was little until it grew worse all over her body. She screamed and arched her back. This was even worse than being electrocuted. She tried her best reaching down and taking off her underwear. Every movement hurt like hell. She managed to get them off and push her clothes out through the bars. Vienna continued screaming as the pain coursed through her body. Tears spilled from her eyes. "Make it stop!" She begged.

Avabelle's eyes lit up with enjoyment as she saw the first tremors begin to settle in with her future pet. She saw the muscles twitch and then she saw the grimace. Once they kicked in she couldn't hold back a soft giggling. She made sure to take a good look at her breasts (what size are they by the way?) and then her exposed ass and crotch. "Mmmm... I like" she said in a low moan. She flashed another sweet smile as the drug caused her body to sieze up and thrash about, watching her limbs contort under it's effect. She struggled hard to remove her clothes and give them to the doll maker... but she did it. Miss Poppyrow loved this scene and she began chewing her lower lip hungrily, a few whimpers of longing escaped her mouth.

After around a minute she sighed and went for the next syringe, the one to counteract the first. She held it near the bars and spoke softly. "Apologise to me and I will give you your release". Once she'd heard what she wanted the syringe would plunge in to her and instantly her muscles would begin to relax though they were all sore and would feel rather week for some time. The inadvertent effect of this drug though was that it worked as a potent aphrodisiac as she';d soon find out.
"I'll take her" AVabelle told the assistant who looked very relieved. He began lowering the cage and quickly left to the back of the shop.

Vienna could only scream in utter pain. It was crazy how much the pain was. It was inhuman. She wasn't sure if she would survive this. What made it worse was her soon to be owner was giggling at her pain. She started to think about the other slaves, how they weren't enduring this pain. 'They would never feel this pain. I guess I'm doing something for them.' She told herself. She briefly saw the woman staring at her C-cup size breasts. She had no control over her body movements. Vienna hated what was in the syringe. She regretted even thinking about spitting at her. It was her fault. She had to be so defiant. It was just who she was. She started regretting walking into that store with her friends. None of this would have happened if she just decided to sit out that day.

The screams that was emitting from Vienna's throat was starting to get hoarse. She watched the buyer grab another syringe. She knew what it was fore. "Oh God. I-I'm so sorry. Just make it stop!" She apologized. She wasn't affected by the pinch of the needle. She collapsed in the cage, panting as her muscles relaxed. Something like that never should have happened. She was relieved that it was finally over, but she soon started to feel something between her legs. She furrowed her eyebrows and tried her best to curl up. She felt like she weighed a ton. It was so hard to move, and that feeling between her legs was making it worse. Vienna looked up at the woman and stared at her with a fire in her eyes. She still had her dignity.

The slave was settling down now and the fire in her eyes did nothing to dissuade Avabelle from her new purchase and instead just confirmed it. "We're going to have so much fun, I can tell. I will make you so pretty, you will be gorgeous" she exclaimed as she waited. Once the man was back he asked Avabelle to go to the counter, which she did. She was gone for around five minutes in all bartering and signing the required papers. During this time the shop assistant would open up the cage and drag the girl out of it. He was a big chap and ready to either drug her or zap her with his baton should she try to resist. Assuming he was able to he'd end up clamping some leather shackles on her wrists that were attached with a brass chain. There were similar ones attached to her ankles though the chain was a fair bit longer so she could walk.

Once Avabelle returned she examined her new purchase curiously. Her eyes were once more on her slave's breasts and she frowned before giving a little sigh... "We need to have them pierced... we really do... for now though kneel and stick out your chest. That's if you don't want to be injected once more. If you do however... feel the need to have more of that toxin in you then just disobey me and I'll see you accommodated." The doll maker then pulled out two brass nipple clamps.

Vienna was going to give it her all. She wouldn't do anything in front of the assistant. He was too big, and she was scared of him. She had gotten into fights before. And most of them weren't with women either. She looked up at her new owner and looked down. She wondered what she would look like after she modified her. She stared out of the bars at the shop assistant and whimpered as he dragged her out. Her muscles were still in pain. She didn't bother lashing out and hitting him. She would've if she was able to move. She watched as he clamped leather shackles on her wrists and ones on her ankles. She rose to her feet and kept her eyes down on the ground. Only now did she fully realize she was slave to this woman. She was to be tortured and changed for her liking.

The young woman heard the footsteps of her new owner. She bit her lip and look up at her as the woman studied her breasts. She wanted to hide her chest, but it was useless. She saw the frown on her mistress' face. "P-pierce? Y-you..." She was at a lost for words. She trembled and heard the threat she made if she didn't obey. She did as she said, sticking out her chest, but she turned her head away. She didn't want to look at the clamps. They scared her.

Avabelle's deceptive innocence was back on her face as her pet spoke. "You're worried about the piercings? Oh don't be silly, they're not so bad, quite pleasant actually... well compared to the other things I'll have to do to you. Now, you call me Mistress, understood? Don't make any of this harder on you than it needs to be." she warned her as sweetly as honey. She then stooped a little as she leant in towards Vienna. She placed the first clamp around Vienna's left nipple and began tightening until it pinched the bud firmly and wouldn't simply be pulled off. The second clamp was attached to the second nipple. Once they were done she'd take out a small brown leather leash. The leash had two chains leading from it, one to each of her breasts. "Now, you walk behind me" she explained before making for the exit. If she had to she'd drag the girl by her nipples and it would be obvious that Avabelle was much stronger than a girl of her size should have been.

Outside of the shop stood two large mannequins in expensive suits stood either side of the door. They both wore black trousers, no foot wear, frilly white shirts and brown waist coats. They were at least six foot four in size and when the doll maker began walking they followed her with surprising silence. Despite their obvious lack of eyes they seemed perfectly adept at finding their footing and were aware of their surroundings. As they walked Miss Poppyrow decided to talk again. "Now, you're going to be a good girl right? Well then, every time we stop you're going to drop to your knees, kiss my feet and say I'm very sorry that I disrespected my mistress"

Vienna was trying to figure out why her mistress kept putting on that innocent look on her face. She bit her lip and stared at the floor as her mistress spoke. She already like the way she looked. She didn't want anyone putting piercings through anything. "O-okay, mistress." She only could mutter that. She turned her head back around to watch what she would do with the clamps. She let out a yelp when the first one came in contact with her nipple. She clenched her fists and tried not to start crying as mistress tightened it. She whimpered and got through the same thing on her right nipple. She groaned in pain and look at her red nipples. She sniffled and wiped her eyes on her shoulder. She looked at the brown leash that had the two chains. She nodded and followed after her mistress. She wasn't looking to be dragged by her nipples. That was not going to be fun.

Vienna looked up at the two mannequins. They were a good foot taller than her. They looked so life like. They were dressed nicely. She wanted to reach out and touch their suits. She stumbled slightly and started walking behind Avabelle. She heard their footsteps and turned around. She almost let out a petrified scream as they followed them. She realized they were her mistress' dolls. She was careful not to trip of her feet. She didn't want to be dragged by her nipples. She listened to her mistress and frowned. "I'll be a good girl, but I'm not going to do that. That's so degrading." She said in disgust.

"The unfortunately you're not begin a good girl and my previous lessons haven't sunken in yet." she gave a sight that sounded as though she was genuinely disappointed with her slaves progress. She glanced at her two dolls and nodded to them. They seemed to understand her perfectly and turned to the slave. They moved awkwardly but oddly quick. They were well oiled so their movement was still as quiet as ever. One moved forward and quickly clasped it's hands around her throat, they began to squeeze tightly to restrict her breathing and then used it to hoist her in to the air. It held her there while the other began to position himself. It's fist clenched in to a tight ball and then it sunk a solid fist right in to her stomach. It was cold hard and solid and would dig deep in to her. The first then withdrew and then punched her again... and again... and again. After fifve it stopped and the one holding her neck released her. They then stood either side and slightly behind her waiting for more orders.
"So then, you can start now, apologise please, pet"

Vienna wasn't sure what to expect. She knew her retort wouldn't go unpunished. She was just hoping it wouldn't be painful. They were out in the open, but Dystoxian's didn't care about the slaves. Everyone had theirs nude and on display. She wasn't used to it. She was from the poor parts of town. She noticed her mistress nod to the dolls. She was unable to react before she felt one's hands on her throat. She let out a silent gasp and kicked her legs weakly as she was losing air. Her eyes went to the second one and saw its fist. She instantly knew what was going to happen. She couldn't scream for help. No one would care. Her eyes widened in pain, and she opened her mouth to scream. She never felt punches like that before. She could only stare in pain during the five punches. She sank to her knees once she was let go. She held her abdomen, tears falling from her eyes. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say those things." She said quickly. She took uneven breaths before rising to her feet slowly. She kept her arms on her stomach. She coughed and glared at the two mannequins. Surely they couldn't do anything without her mistress saying so.

((Sorry about the pause, been soooo busy at work. Full time now and 11 days in a row))

Avabelle stooped down towards her slave and tried to deliver a hard slap to her left cheek. "Close... but I want you to say 'I'm sorry mistress for disrespecting you' understood? You're wearing my patience thin and I don't want to have to do anything truly horrible to you, I mean, I like your teeth, you should value them more." the doll maker explained. She waited For her new purchase to react and if she never she'd feel the mannequins behind her start to stir in order to encourage her it was in her best interests. Once that was all done and dealt with the doll maker set off once more at a quick pace and began steering the group through the streets. Several people would stop and look at them, many didn't seem to take much notice but a few sniggered at the girl, one or two even gave her a wolf whistle and more than once she'd feel a hand groping at her chest or butt. Soon enough though they were going down towards the valley in which all the upper class civilians lived in rather large and eccentric houses. There were trees and plants all over the section and that was obvious as they grew closer and closer.

((Oh no. I understand. Work can be a pain in the ass sometimes.))

Vienna quickly saw a disadvantage out here. She was naked in front of people, and it was quite breezy outsides. What she would do for a nice jacket right now. She flinched slightly as her mistress stooped down to slap her. She was thankful she didn't strike her. She listened closely to what she had to say and bit her lip. She knew what her mistress meant when she said she liked Vienna's teeth. She certainly didn't want them pulled out. "I'm sorry Mistress for disrespecting you." She said simply. She wanted to get it over with. Plus, the mannequins behind her certainly did scare her. She rose to her feet slowly and tried to catch up to the woman in front of her. It was hard to walk fast with shackles around your ankles. She listened to people in the crowd chuckling at her and whistling at her. What disgusted her was getting groped on her ass or breasts. She knew she better get accustomed to to it since she was to be this woman's slave. Vienna followed close behind her mistress as they walked into the valley. Her eyes were on the houses and the vegetation. Back in the slums, they didn't have nearly as nice houses or trees. "Wow." She whispered softly. She was absolutely amazed by it.

On the edge of the district there was rather large metal pole that had various loops on it jutting out from the ground. Avabelle stopped by the and quickly threaded the leash around the pole and fastened it in one of the loops to tether her to it. "So, how about a little fun before we get closer to my home, pet?" she asked in that sickly sweet voice. She nodded to one of the mannequins and he'd step forward to grab her arms and use them to force her forward so that her body was bent and leaning over. "I might break you in a little here just so... you know, you have a little experience before we get back". As she spoke Avabelle walked to the other mannequin and her hands slid down it's torso and to it's waist. She began to unfasten the fly of his trousers and a moment later a rather large realistic looking cock was pulled out of the clothing. It may have looked real but it was the same cold material that he was made from.

She guided the mannequin slowly behind the girl who was being held by the second of her guards. She licked her hand several times and began stroking along the erect shaft. She gave the girl a quick slap on her butt and then guided him closer. "I'll have a task for you to do... the better you perform the quicker he will be. Tell me, do you like men, women or both?" she politely enquired as that cold cock was pressing against her. With the doll makers guidance the shaft would slowly begin to pressed against her butt and it would force it open as it penetrated her. The mannequin would keep entering her until its considerable length was buried within her. Avabelle went around the front of the girl now and raised her dress some what. He smooth well kept legs would become visible as would her nice frilly purple thongs that she wore beneath. She put the dress over the top of her slave and took a few steps closer. "Get licking sweet thing, show me what you can do or you'll be here for a long time"

Vienna was entranced by the wonders. The city was filled with lights. Back in the slums, there were frequent black outs, so it was usually dark at night. Here though, the city was always filled with lights. She looked at Avabelle and raised an eyebrow. She stared at the loop around her while she listened. "Fun? What kind of fun would I have in this? Hey! Let go of me!" She yelled at the mannequin. She twisted her arms in his grasp, trying to pull them away from him. She almost felt something break and cried out. She had forgotten how strong they were. "B-break me in? W-what are you going to do?" Her head looked back to see what her mistress was going to do. She watched her undo the other mannequin's trousers. Her eyes fell upon its cock. Quickly, her eyes widened. She had her fair share of cocks back in the slums before she was caught. She hung out with males all the time. It was to be expected she wouldn't be a virgin, but this cock was unlike any others. She definitely didn't want that.

"N-no! Y-you can't do that! Don't put it inside of me!" She shouted in protest. Watching the woman lead the mannequin over was enough to scare her. She trembled visibly in the second mannequin's arms. "I-I don't know. Both, I guess?" She answered, a little confused why it would matter. What mattered what now was a doll's cock going inside of her. A painful cry left her lips as the cock began to penetrate her tight hole. She kicked her legs out as far as she could. She arched her body back, her legs falling down to the ground once the cock was all the way inside of her. This was so much for her. Did anyone hear her, and if they did, did they not care what happened to her? She was a slave after all. Her gaze went up to her mistress. Her head was covered by the dress. She listened to her and shook visibly. She moved her head forward slowly before reaching her tongue out. She didn't want to be here longer than she had too. Her tongue went out and ran across the woman's slit.

So she liked both? It didn't matter to Avabelle, she could have been as straight as any one possibly could be and she'd still find herself buried in the doll maker's cunt, often. I guess this just made things less humiliating for her pet, a little any way. She waited to see if her slave did something and within seconds she felt that tongue against the fine silk material covering her pussy. She gave a quick gasp of air along with a "Ooh". Her hands grasped Vienna's hair rather tightly. The mannequin behind was still pumping his false cock in to her ass and Avabelle knew that soon enough the pain in her ass would subside a little as she stretched and adjusted to it. "Come on sweet thing, don't be shy, get sucking on the silk, get that tongue working." she added as she gave another little squeak of satisfaction. The doll makers eyes were locked on her new purchases butt as she watched the white shaft enter her over and over again.

Vienna mentally scolded herself. How could she have given in so easily? She wasn't supposed to be doing this immediately. Her pride and dignity was still in her, but now it seemed like it was loss. Perhaps it was the pain from the mannequin. Maybe it was walking through the streets, listening to their teasing. She couldn't think of it, but it didn't matter now. She couldn't stop. She wanted to get this over with. She let out a quiet yelp of pain as her ass stretched to fit the doll's cock. She struggled slightly, trying to pull away from Avabelle's tight grip on her hair. "I-I don't..." She said quietly. She wanted to keep whatever pride or dignity she still had left. She forced herself to obey. She ran her tongue over the thin fabric, her tongue lightly touching the soft bud of nerves on the woman.

Her vassal seemed to be having some second thoughts or internal debate, Avabelle wasn't sure which but she knew that she did not like it. She gave a painful tug of her hair and then reached forward to deliver a hard slap to her butt to give her a little encouragement. The mannequins movements were oddly silent as it ploughed away at the owned girls tight ass. He seemed to get no joy or satisfaction from the act and just carried on with it relentlessly. The second was simply stationary and gripping those arms painfully tight to keep her bent double. The girls mind seemed to be made up and once again Miss Poppyrow felt the tongue begin to tease the silk. "Mmmhh" she moaned quietly. Her crotch was getting slightly damp and the harder her girl worked the more she'd notice this.

The slave immediately regretted saying anything. I need to stop talking out. I would never make it through this if I keep talking. Just do what I'm asked, and I'll be okay. She told herself. She definitely didn't want to stay out here. She cried out quietly, flinching as Avabelle's hand came in contact with her ass roughly. Only then did she turn around to look at the mannequin behind her. No noises were coming from him, and she wondered if he could even talk. He just simply fucked her. Now she swore she broke an arm while she was pulling away. She kept underestimating their strength. She looked up at her mistress when a quiet moan came from her. It was some sort of relief that she was doing this right. She felt the wetness against her tongue. She blushed deeply before continuing to lick the fabric against the woman's slit.

"Come on now, my abysmal little harlot, get your whole face in to it, use your nose, your lips and reeeaaally start using that tongue" she ordered as she gave out a soft breath from the other's actions. Avabelle's eyes literally drank in the sight of this girl's ass taking the white thick shaft. She groaned and chewed her lip from the sight alone. Her hands reached around the girl now and met her torso. They roamed across her chest untill they found her breasts and in particular the soft buds in the centre of each. Her thumb and forefinger tightened around them and at first she gave them a few soft tugs. A moment after the grip tightened some what more and she began to pull on them rather painfully.

Back
Top Bottom