Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

superheroine incest

Status
Not open for further replies.

deepestdesires

Planetoid
deepestdesires said:
Being a child genius 16 year old Logan DeWhitt is constantly getting into trouble. Having grown tired of his behavior and not wanting to deal with it anymore his parents send him to live with his older sister. While staying with his sister Logan makes a discovery and figures out his sister is the local vigilante that he's read about. Being the devious little brother that he is Logan could simply blackmail her and fulfill one of his greatest fantasies or he can contact one of her enemies and together they hatch a plan to bring her down.

deepestdesires said:
deepestdesires said:
Being a child genius 16 year old Logan DeWhitt is constantly getting into trouble. Having grown tired of his behavior and not wanting to deal with it anymore his parents send him to live with his older sister. While staying with his sister Logan makes a discovery and figures out his sister is the local vigilante that he's read about. Being the devious little brother that he is Logan could simply blackmail her and fulfill one of his greatest fantasies or he can contact one of her enemies and together they hatch a plan to bring her down.

Hi I can play Logan.
YIM: pussygrinder_m29
AIM: owning_master

It really doesn't matter which character I play but I was also thinking about a scene with two characters similar to Captain Marvel and his sister Mary but instead of the sister being effected by the darker powers its the brother that's effected. I just haven't come up with a plot for that one yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom