Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

LF slice of life, romance, long term, literate

Status
Not open for further replies.

My_Apocalypse_Pony

Supernova
I am not in the mood for anything big or over the top right now. Basically, I want to write a story with someone. Call me boring and vanilla but for the moment I just want to go with the flow. That is not saying I don't want it to stay that way or we can't do something with fantasy and have fun with it.

A few things I am looking for:
Story/plot
-I have an idea that I really want to do. It's a long term modern-day cowboy story that would span over quite a years. It's about step siblings, and would start when they were in there mid to late teens. I was thinking she could be 16-17 and he would be 18-20. I don't want too much romance film the beginning maybe light flirting after a while and maybe a kiss. The early part would be set in the summer, when my character would be going to visit her mother at her new step father's farm. During the summer her step father spent a lot of time with her, teaching her to ride a horse and all that. Your character could feel that she was annoying, always wanting to tag along and taking up his father's time when there was work to be done. After a while he warms up to her and starts to enjoy her company. The last week of her summer vacation is when I thought we could have them kiss. For the next fee years they both stayed fairly busy, and only saw each other once or twice, after graduating school she moves in to her mom's house to start fresh. Depending on your tastes we could have it be anywhere from 6-10 years. Maybe he had gotten married but divorced or is a widower Orr maybe he has just been too busy to get married. I'd lobe to brainstorm on it a but and find something that would be a good fit for us.

Slow romance
-Like I don't want to be instantly in love/lust, let our characters get to know each other.
Slice of life
-Give me the day to day stuff
Literacy
-You don't have to write novels or have perfect grammer but give me something to work with

Some parings I am interested in right now:
Military
Modern Cowboy(I have a few ideas)
College life

Things I don't do/like/want:
Master/slave
Humiliation
Lolita
Heavy bdsm
Beastiality
Bathroom stuff
-watersports scat vomit