Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a whole lotta F//

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alia

Meteorite
Hey guys, I'm Alia and while I'm new to the site, I'm not new to role playing. I really only like doing female x female but I can be convinced to do female x male or female x trans*/genderfluid/any gender, really (assuming original female is cis.)
So besides that I'll be honest, I don't usually come up with very good plots. If you have some, I'd be totally down with that but usually what I like to do is come up with a pretty loose plot line and see where we take it, which will most likely be the bedroom (or hey, anywhere else you wanna take it.) I LOVE a lot of smut and sex and dirty stuff in my role plays. In fact, I need it. If you're not willing, then please don't bother. It's kind of why I joined the site.
Anyway, as for pairings.. I'm okay with most things. But what I absolutely won't do is anything involving incest, bestiality, hardcore BDSM, or any type of huge age gap lolita stuff (which I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to do anyway?)
So here's what I'm thinking, and if you have any suggestions, I'm really open since I'm just coming up with this stuff off the top of my head and I'll probably forget some things -

"Real Life"
  • Best Friend x Best Friend
  • Babysitter x Babysat (no younger than 15)
  • Teacher x Student (no younger than 15)
  • Student x Professor (no older than like 30, please)
  • "Straight" x Lesbian
  • Step-Sibling x Step-Sibling
  • Camp Counselor x Camper
  • Therapist x Patient
  • etc
Or any pairings from the following (probably): Orange Is The New Black, The Millennium Series, Kim Possible (I'm a huge KiGo lover), and maybe Harry Potter, depends on the pairing.
Feel free to suggest other things, because if I've seen it, I'll probably do it.
Oh and I'll either go over PM or on a board, which ever you'd like :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom