Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Help!

Hello out there, I am legit brand new to writing roleplays and to this website, I have never written anything just yet and would love to get started and learn as I go if anyone would like to help me out feel free too, I would highly appreciate the feedback..Thanks!

You will find that depending on what you want to explore and role play that how you write can be different. Some plots are simple and you just need a few lines other times if you really want to get into characters heads you have to write a lot more.

If you can supply some more information as to what you are hoping to RP and what kind of ideas and styles you want to explore it might make it easier to give some advice.

Hiya Toxi,

BMR is a big place but here's a couple tips to help you out:
We have a section to put up your own personal style of rp, writing and things you like or are looking for in a writing partner right over here:
Roleplay requests for females

As well as that forum, there are more that you can peek at and read. Request threads are a good way to introduce yourself and reading other players req threads are interesting. Be sure to check out our Site Rules and make yourself familiar with the basics. It's a friendly place with helpful staff so you'll should settle in fine. Welcome to BMR!

DD

Back
Top Bottom