Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Always Searching [craving some extreme]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CandiedCreativity

Super-Earth
I am not new to this site and not new to posting my own search thread. My old thread is getting cluttered and I have found myself wanting a little more extreme than some of the plots that had been in my old listing.

Here is the link to my f-list, just so everyone knows what I am looking for.

I will be using a couple of my old plots to open up this thread and will add pairings and ideas along the way.

***The Corruption
Happily married Darcy Summit has it all. A nice house, a sweet college sweetheart turned husband, and a fantastic body. Little does she know, an ex boyfriend from college wants her back, but not because he loves her. One night while Darcy's husband is on the night shift of the hospital he works for, the man slips in and takes his ex, fucking her brutally and telling her that from now on this would be her life. So he takes her to a cabin deep in the woods and keep her there, naked and chained to the wall with a metal collar and a chain welded to it.

[I'd love for this to include extreme control of all sorts. From bathroom control to speech control. This can be very rough and fantastic if done right.]

***Unwilling Slave
How humiliating it was to have to sit in the hallway of her own house and wait every evening for her "master" to come home. Every time it was something new, something humiliating and awful. If she didn't have panties balled up and pushed into her mouth, she'd end up being caned, and if she wasn't kneeling with her hands held behind her head, he would fold her over the couch and fuck her until she was rubbed to raw to walk. The worst part of this humiliating life was that she had never wanted it, never wanted to be held captive in her house with bars over the windows and locks on the outside... and yet it made her feel the most overwhelming pleasure.

[this is meant for only the most twisted. It can be done different ways, from her husband being her master, or perhaps a man that had been a stranger had raped her once and then decided to keep her. It needs to have practically no limits and I'd love for it to have some deliciously creative tortures in it.

***Daddy's Little Whore
Daddy had never been mean, just demanding. Mom had always seemed so tired and so upset when he was around, but she had never really known that something was wrong. Not until a few months ago, right before her seventeenth birthday. After that, something seemed different in her dad and he became overbearing. She had to quit her job and learn to care for the house while her brother lies around not doing one damn thing. Little does she know that the relationship is about to get worse.

[I would really like this to be violent. I think this could be fun and entertaining throughout the entire roleplay and can be taken in many different directions.]

***Teacher's Teachings
She thought of herself as the popular girl and everyone knew that she skated through life. Never had he, the teacher, been able to trump the little slut but now he had proof that she had stolen the test. The hidden nanny cam had so much dirt on her that she would never get into college just because of some idiot thing that she did as a high school senior. Finally he could show her what being a real slut is like.

[This is pretty simple, but I want to make it fun by having it as practically limitless. Want her to be used as a urinal for the teachers? Done. A foot stool during her free period? Perfect. Embarrassment is key for this roleplay.]

***Trophy
Women aren't supposed to be prizes, but in today's society gorgeous girls have been seen as exactly that. One in particular, an heiress, has been trained to be the golden cup, a possession that would serve as a slave inside of closed doors but a pretty piece of meat on the red carpet that dangles on a man's arm. You are that man. Seize her and train her to your personal tastes. She is worth millions, and that is just the beginning.

[I think this is a fun, consensual roleplay idea that really has potential. It is non specific because it is meant to be just an outline.]

I would also be interested in doing a number of pairings.

My role x Role up for grabs

Student x Teacher
Pet x Master
Girlfriend x Dominant boyfriend
Servant x King

This is a sample of my writing. I like to have at least one paragraph because I tend to mirror posts.

Olivia shrugged when Justyn turned down pizza. She brought her legs up just a bit when he came to sit by her. "Doctor was your favorite?" She barely got a laugh out before his eyes caught hers. Something terrible was brewing there, and she suddenly knew, just knew that whatever was coming was going to be oh so painful. She pushed away from the bed, trying to get away, but it was to late. She could feel herself being pushed roughly back down against the mattress. Her head hit her wooden headboard so hard that it made her eyes water. Or maybe they were watering because her brother's hands were peeling down her panties.

"Please no. Please. God." The girl tried squeezing her legs together, but he was wedged to tightly close to her. The sound of material ripping finally did the redhead in. The first tear fell as a scream ripped from her throat. She struggled to get free, her body bucked and it only seemed to excite Justyn more, though he didn't seem fond of the screaming. His screams melded with her own before he brought his hand down to cover her mouth and force her to look at him. "I'll hurt you even more if you keep resisting me." Olivia could feel the tears slide down, hot and free onto Justyn's hand. She pleaded with her eyes to be let go, begged him with her body to be freed. Even though he had told her to be still, she kept moving, her sole reason to live at that moment was to make everything all the harder. Then he yanked her forward by taking the hand that had held her mouth and pulling at her hips. Olivia let out one of the most pitiful cries that she ever had. Her face fell onto the pillow and her eyes caught site of muddy brown ones in the hallway.

"Please Justyn. Stop. Jeremy is-" Pain ripped through her body as her brother penetrated her. It was her first time so it made things better for him and much, much worse for herself. She looked up at her brother before letting out a scream. She squirmed and hit Justyn in the back with her knees as she tried to do everything in her power to get him to let go of her arms so she could push him away, but he was to strong. It seemed that all of that strength training was paying off for the twisted man that loomed over Olivia. The dancer kicked out, bucking her whole body once more before finally giving in. She turned her head away as Justyn re-positioned her and instead looked at her window seat where her Ipod now sat.

During the next forty minutes, Olivia cried as silently as possible as Justyn moved her body into different positions and raped her. With each thrust the redhead could feel herself growing number. Of course the pain was still present, but she couldn't find a reason to fight. If she just let him fuck her then he would be happy and get his fill. She watched her digital clock, watched the minutes go by one by one as her brother came closer to his climax. After one final, deep thrust, it was over. He stood, cleaned himself, pulled his sweats into place, and walked out, forcing Jeremy to go to his room. Once she was utterly alone, Livvy sat up, wincing each time she moved, and looked down at the blood that covered a few spots of her sheets. She stood, stumbled to the bathroom, and took off what clothing she still had on before rinsing off and then running bath water. Finally the girl allowed herself the ultimate weakness. She placed her head in her hands as her whole body quaked and the tears began to fall once more. Her screaming and the tears from the pain had been one thing, but her full sorrow felt so terribly private. After twenty minutes, she got up, cleaned herself as thoroughly as she could, and walked back to her room. She had a mess to clean up before she could do anything else, which meant she had to leave her room to find fresh sheets. Her hand was on the knob, but she never turned it. She instead grabbed a blanket, took it to her window seat, and let her head fall against the cool pane of glass as she fell into a fitful sleep. She knew it was to early, but she was oh, so tired.

Please send me a PM if you like anything that you see!

RE: Still Searching for Non Con and Hesitant Con [craving some extreme]

I enjoy your creative writings you shared in your postings. I fear that you are a level above me in your abilities, but I will share a sample of my writng in a private PM for your consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom