Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rihanna's Holiday From Hell (Celebstars & Assume)

Mr. Williams eyes widen as she got up and started to protest. "What the hell do you think your doing?!" he said in a low but anger tone. "Dogs..." he said as he raised his hand to give her a rather hard slap onto her ass. "Don't stand up.." he grunted. "Nor do they speak!" The next slap wasn't on her ass, but rather it was on her face. A loud clapping noise could be heard as he drop his thick large hand onto her cheek. "Now I paid good money for you...So I don't expect for you do nag and complain.." moving out his hand he grabbed her by her jaw.

"Now are you going to play along? Or do I need to talk to your boss, and have him get...rid..of you.." the latter part of his statement had a bit of a sinister feel to it.

The spank on her ass made her turn her face to look at it over her shoulder. That motion then made it possible for her cheek to come out in the open for him. Without even anticipating it, Rihanna felt the force of his slap which even dragged some saliva out of her mouth. Her eyes watered in pain and she nearly cried but held it in.

When he grasped her jaw in his palm and told her about speaking to her boss, she was thinking of what he meant by 'rid of you.'

Gulping, when he let go she slowly got back on to all fours. Looking up at him, she did have the eyes of a puppy and stuck out her tongue panting, all the while giving him a dirty look.

Mr. Williams hold demeanor seemed to change once Rihanna got back on her fours and started to look up at him. "Awww..now how can I stay mad at such a cute puppy?" he said as he got down onto his knees, and cupped her face with both of his hands. It seemed Mr. Williams was rather an easy client to deal with, as long as she stayed in character and did all the task he wanted her to do, he would be happy. "I'm sorry I hit you, but you acting like a bad puppy." From the looks of things, this man was really strange, but he wouldn't hesitant to hit her again if she broke character. Or even worse tell her boss.

"Here...here's a treat.." he said pulling down his pants once again his cock poking out like a spear. "A bone for you to suck on.." grabbing his cock, he pushed it against her lips. "Do you like it?" moving his other hand he reached it around to her bum as he softly patted it going to for her pussy.

Staying on all fours now and doing as she was told, Rihanna felt him pat her a few times before cupping her face in his hands. Feeling awkward and weird about what was going on she tried to be this character he wished of her. Sticking her tongue out she panted like a real dog, even smiling when he spoke of a treat. The woman actually thought he had some food for her, but no, it was in fact his cock which he had whipped out of his trousers. Moving her lips to it she licked it, lapping it up like it was water she was drinking. His cock would lift up and then fall again as he tongue moved. Finally taking him inside she could be human now at least whilst she sucked on it.

Back
Top Bottom