Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romanctic Roleplays! (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eowyn

Star
**** DISCLAIMER :: If you do NOT read my thread (and trust me, I will know, I might very well just drop you. It would do you well to read everything (and I know it's long, I apologize) because it will tell you what I like and what I don't like. That's why we have search threads, isn't it? Thank you! :)

About me

(I really hope it's okay I'm posting this in here, since I do have another search thread. I don't remember seeing anything about multiple searches being posted... I did just re-read through the rules and did not see it. And if I missed it, PLEASE let me know, I definitely don't want to break any rules here. I'm still a newbie. Dx)

Hey all, you can call me Addie! I'm 20 years old and I prefer to roleplay with someone around my age.

I love roleplaying and as much as I do love sexual based roleplays, I would love to do something not focused on sex, but more on the plot.

As for AGES, I play 18 - 24 years old only for main characters and I prefer age differences in characters as well.

I am also rather desperate right now. I'm pretty sick and need a distraction as I'm going back to the doctor's tomorrow. ):

What I Want From You

- Please try to be on often. I am on A LOT and as I am sick right now, I would like a near constant distraction from my symptoms. ):

- Over PMs or possibly Skype. I don't care much for thread roleplays but I will do them if it's the only way you do them. I do have a YIM but I prefer to NOT roleplay over it. I don't like how it doesn't show typos and has a limit on how much you can post in there.

- I prefer 1-3 paragraphs. I don't like putting limits or minimums of how much to write, but because this is a writing site, I would expect at least a paragraph. I think shorter lengths are better, but I need AT LEAST one paragraph. I do not like one liners, I'm sorry.

- M x F only. I will ONLY play the female, I'm sorry. I will, however, RP with females or males. Doesn't matter to me.

- DO NOT come and tell me that one of my kinks is different or odd in a

- Have manners. I never ditch, but if you come off as super creepy or are just plain rude to me, then I will be ending all contact. Attitudes are NOT okay with me. This also means NO DITCHING. If you lose interest, please tell me. We should all be adults here, which means we know how to be mature and respectfully end things on good terms.

- I do not play the dominant woman. They will have spunk and fight, but they will NEVER dominate you. So if you're looking for that, I am not the one for you.

- Please be willing to work on the plot with me. I have had people be incredibly hard headed and only want it THEIR WAY. That will not fly with me. If you're like that, go write a novel, you shouldn't be roleplaying. Roleplaying is a collaborative effort and that means we both need to be happy and enjoy the plot we create together. :)

The Roleplays I Want/Like

- ANYTHING fantasy and romantic I LOVE. Honestly, I do like tired cliches sometimes. Comedy, action, drama, etc. all good elements to a story as well! No slice of life roleplays, though.

- Pregnancy in this would be wonderful too, I will probably want to add it depending on the plot. I view it as a very good plot device.

- I love some fandoms. My favorites are Avengers (Loki x my OC) and Labyrinth (Jareth x Older Sarah). I also really want to do a Doctor Who roleplay, with the 10th doctor. However, I haven't really seen the show, only a few episodes. But, I have a plot that will allow me to use this to my advantage. :) I also do know the basics lol V for Vendetta is another favorite of mine.

- Favorite pairings are generally like this: Inhuman x Human. I like the dynamic. I have a huge list of pairings and plots if you want them. I typically play the human, but there are some instances where I will play the inhuman character.

- This may be a regular roleplay, but if sex happens, it happens. It's a way of life, so I don't mind, of course.

Biggest cravings from here :: I am DYING for a Loki x OC pairing or a Sarah x Jareth pairing (Labyrinth, which I have a plot for). I also have some ideas inspired by Beauty and the Beast. I also really would like this pairing/plot idea I had a long time ago. About a girl who is the president's daughter and she finds out the government has been testing DNA on humans to combine them with an animal. She meets a boy who is a little older than her, who is part cat. I have a ton of ideas for this plot. Also V FOR VENDETTA is another big craving.

AVATAR THE LAST AIRBENDER :: Prince Zuko x Katara

PETER PAN :: Wendy x Hook

Fae x Human is something I'd love right now.

CRAVING THIS PLOT BUNNY :: I had a dream last night that a girl fell in love with a boy, when they were younger. However, that boy wasn't normal... He was really a spirit (this is LOOSELY inspired by Spirited Away, I think lol). They were able to stay together, that wasn't the problem... The problem was that someone was tainting his conscience and thoughts, turning him into something colder... And finally swept him off to the spirit world permanently, to let him become a higher ranking 'official' of some sort. The girl, of course, is heart broken, but there isn't anything she can do. Years pass, and the girl has somewhat forgotten about this, and is now a paranormal investigator. Weird stuff is going on at this big house that her team goes to, and they spend a few nights there. However, full body apparitions keep showing up and doing rather... Bad things to them. One night, the girl is taken away by the spirits, only to be brought back to the Spirit boy she'd fallen in love with, in his world, to find he isn't the same as she remembered.

FYI :: The boy and the others don't have to be spirits. They could be Uneseelie Fae, they could be Demons, anything like that.

Contact

If you are interested, please send me a PM. I don't check my email often enough to see if you replied to this thread, and I don't check this thread often either. I do have an IM but I will not give it out until I'm sure we are definitely roleplaying. Sorry!

So, send me a message and I look forward to hearing from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom