Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fuck it

To Whom it may concern,

FUCK YOU. Fuck you and all you love, dream and care about.

Oh, here’s a lesson I learned the hard way: The World doesn’t care if you’re sad. They don’t care if you’re crying. They really don’t care what you’ve been through or what you’ve seen. No, because caring would take them out of their self imposed environment. The amount of care they have is only what they show when in your presence. Once you leave, so does the thought of you. Out of sight out of mind.

Yeah, argue it away. “I care.”

Fuck off. You care to the benefits of yourself and what you want the impression of your “self” to be.

Waiting for someone to save me or take me as I am is futile. People are selfish, and I have to be exactly what they want and expect. Fuck this. I’ve tasted a fake world of being myself, and now I want it for real.

Think I’m not dateable when I’m trying to be for you? Well, HA. Fuck you. It’s not even about changing to be what you want, or making you want me now. No, it’s a big FUCK OFF. To the mass of relationships and general interactions.

I’ve done just fine alone. Despite the fact that people seem to automatically assume I’m always depressed or sad because I’m “alone”. Is silly. It’s natural to want what other’s want, as it seems like it should be the norm.

Fuck being nice. I’m prepared to be a bitch, simply because really-- that’s who I am.

LoL

If this wasn't a journal-- you know what, better yet; when the fuck haven't I called someone out by name in PVP for being a moron? Obviously, this is a note to self and about something I want to whine about. I'm not going to be one of those dumb ass fucking kids journaling in the PVP. So, yes... journal.

Back
Top Bottom