Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

DelightfulRevenge

π•―π–Žπ–˜π–“π–Šπ–ž π•»π–—π–Žπ–“π–ˆπ–Šπ–˜π–˜
Hi there.

I'm looking for a M or a F (that is willing to play male) partner that is willing to Roleplay, but non sexual. Taking a break. Thanks.

Pairing: (Ones that in bold is my roles)

Boyfriend Γ— Girlfriend
Queen x King
Married) Prince x Princess
Friend x Friend
Geek x Popular Girl
GothxPopular
WerewolvesxWerewolves
Random rp
(More coming)

[1.] .]Open
Title: Little Did They Had
Setting: Modern
Boyfriend and girlfriend are together. The girlfriend's boyfriend is in a gang and of course does the wrong thing like: taking drugs, smoking, and taking part in gun violence. The boyfriend's girlfriend is pregnant and was soon to be due. They had no money, but luckily had a house and way behind overdue bills. Sooner or later they were going to be kicked out. The boyfriend tries his best to provide money for his new family and goes to local stores and steals some foodsince it was hard to put food on the table, while the girlfriend is home and laying in bed.

[2.] Open
Title: Little OmegaΒ 
Pairing: Omegax Alpha Male
What happens when a omega makes a deal with her friend and that deal is to kiss the Alpha of the pack? Once she kisses him, its a whole another world for him. Can it be possible for a Alpha to fall in love with a omega? It can be.Β 

[3.]Open
Title: The Curse
Pairing: HusbandxWife

After the married couple had some pretty bad choices towards their marriage and behavior, the wife wishes something that is total unexpected for. Wishing for her and her husband that comes from divorce and hatred, a witch comes and grants her, her wish. The Witch turns the wife into a Wolf but doesn't nothing to the husband. So, one day, the husband comes back home from work and sees his wife into a wolf. Of course, she couldn't speak. She was permanently turned to a wolf, for good. And in order to reverse the spell she needed to ask the witch to change her back. But she was no where in sight.

Days passing to months, the couple again struggles and the husband is desperate to have his wife back. So, they go on a journey and tries to find the witch.

[4.]Open
Title: I Love You, Lydia
Pairing: LydiaxStiles

Okay, I'm craving for a teen wolf Romance rp and is certainly on the search. If anyone is interest, PLEASE PM ME. I'll love you forever. =3
If I'm missing something, pm me. Thanks

Choose wisely...

RE: Taking a Break.

For now, is looking for any partner that wants to do Plot 1. Thanks. In craving. ^^

Still looking.

Bump.

Bumpy...

DelightfulRevenge said:
Boyfriend Γ— Girlfriend
Queen x King
(Married) Prince x Princess

[1.] .]Open
Boyfriend and girlfriend are together. The girlfriend's boyfriend is in a gang and of course does the wrong thing like: taking drugs, smoking, and taking part in gun violence. The boyfriend's girlfriend is pregnant and was soon to be due. They had no money, but luckily had a house and way behind overdue bills. Sooner or later they were going to be kicked out. The boyfriend tries his best to provide money for his new family and goes to local stores and steals some foodsince it was hard to put food on the table, while the girlfriend is home and laying in bed.

Choose wisely...

Hey I wasn't sure if you wanted us to PM you with responses or only if you missed something, so I'm leaving you a message here to also give your thread a bump.

How about a variation of the above? Something set in the medieval/fantasy realm involving a couple struggling.

What if the thief/boyfriend is caught while stealing, and the new mother/girlfriend has to figure out how to save him? Along comes an offer; work in the castle as a servant for three years and the thief will be released, but in the meantime she gets to know someone there, a knight or a prince, or someone else who is working in the castle, and she's torn between which one has her heart?

We could add more layers to it as we go, and show some of their relationship before the thief was caught. I can even add in instances of abuse/disrespect, etc. that paints her first love as - maybe - a not so nice guy who was kind of controlling but she really 'loved' him.

Let me know,

The Traveler.

Traveler said:
DelightfulRevenge said:
Boyfriend Γ— Girlfriend
Queen x King
(Married) Prince x Princess

[1.] .]Open

Choose wisely...

Hey I wasn't sure if you wanted us to PM you with responses or only if you missed something, so I'm leaving you a message here to also give your thread a bump.

How about a variation of the above? Something set in the medieval/fantasy realm involving a couple struggling.

What if the thief/boyfriend is caught while stealing, and the new mother/girlfriend has to figure out how to save him? Along comes an offer; work in the castle as a servant for three years and the thief will be released, but in the meantime she gets to know someone there, a knight or a prince, or someone else who is working in the castle, and she's torn between which one has her heart?

We could add more layers to it as we go, and show some of their relationship before the thief was caught. I can even add in instances of abuse/disrespect, etc. that paints her first love as - maybe - a not so nice guy who was kind of controlling but she really 'loved' him.

Let me know,

The Traveler.
Hey there, Traveler. Thanks so much for you're feed back. Neither pm and thread is fine.

Anyway, your idea sounds really interesting but that's not what I'm really looking for? Sorry.

Good luck with your searching. =3

Thanks for your reply! The nice thing about request threads is that we can figure out what we all want before becoming invested. If only dating was that easy, ha!

Good luck to you too.

Bump. Still looking.

Bump. Still looking for a plot 1 partner.

Update, I would be accepting any FEMALE who would able to do a rp with me. Which is Snooki and Joww.

Bump.

Bump. New Plot added.

Bump. New Plot CRAVING!

Teen wolf fan? Anyone? :/

Bump.

Bump.

bump.

DelightfulRevenge said:
[1.] .]Open

Is still searching. Please. D=

Last bump...

Bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom