Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Midnight Magic [FxM]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CelticMidnight

Meteorite
Hello, Im CelticMidnight. Just call me Midnight though.
A couple rules I have:
1-No smut based Rps
2-Dont leave an Rp without telling me, I dont want to be waiting for you forever.
3-Try your best when it comes to spelling. I know im not the best but I hate text talk.
4-Preferably no one liners unless you really cant think of an response.
5-Dont comment or respond here, PM me.

Things I dont do:
1-Gore
2-Death
3-Animals (humaniods can be discussed)
4-Feces
5-Extreme Blood
6-Older Females (I like to be the younger character)
7-Canon Characters from TV shows, Books, Comics, Movies. (This doesnt mean I wont play with you if you want to play one.)

Things I love:
1-Anything Supernatural (Angels, Demons, Elves, etc.)
2-Pirates
3-Magic
4-Alternate Reality
5-Future
6-Biting
7-Spanking
8-Handcuffs
9-Dirty Talk
10-Build up/Character Development.

Plots
Plots will be separated by Genre.

As of my first day here i only have one and its not very good but its what I have for now.​

Magic/Superpowers

1-The Magic Store
On the edge of GreenWoods Village is a Magic Store, its small and rustic and many people say the owner of the store is a real witch. The elderly lady has long white hair and a crinkly face that was obviously beautiful in years past. Many people come into the shop for trinkets that seem to work and to listen to the Owner weave the stories of great magical battles in a world parallel to their own.

Unknown to the people of the small town the once beautiful owner of the shop is indeed telling the truth, she was a refugee from a world that lived next to our own hidden by a veil only those gifted by the sight could see.
The Elderly Lady had once been a noble woman who lived in said magical world, she fought in many wars and brought peace to the lands. Then one day a great Evil came to the land, threatening everything and she was tasked with taking the great evils son and the kings daughter to another realm. Our world.

Years later, she seats in the shop protecting the only gate to and from her world. waiting for the two children to come to her with questions that she knew they were bound to have. At that time she would be able to lead the young woman and man back through the portal so the last battle could take place. But for now she waits happy with making magical items for the people of the town and enthralling them with her stories of things they dont believe in.

Little does she know that the time for her to lead the two children she had saved from the war so long ago would be showing up sooner rather then later.

Realistic
Realistic will have sub categories for modern, future and historical.

Modern

1-She is no Angel
As a young girl she had been abandoned in the entrance to one of the most widely known business, it had its fingers dipped in many pots but it was best known for its entertainment industry. The owner, Ryan Sterling, wasnt known for being a cruel man so when he found the toddler shivering in nothing but a thin jacket looking scared and defenseless her took her home and later adopted her. He spent so much time at his office it was as though she was living by herself but that didnt bother her any, it wasnt until later on in her life did she start to long for something more. To see her dad, to talk to him, to have a real connection.

When she was still young at thirteen she figured out that if she got in trouble he would spend a little extra time at home if only to yell at her. Soon though she had made friends and enemies in the wrong crowds, many vicious rumors spread through her school. Painting her a slut, a drug addict, and many other awful things. She couldn't understand why the kids would be so cruel, or why her father never paid her any attention, or why she had been dropped off on a door step to begin with.

Slowly her rebellion faded and she graduated high school, immediately she moved out of her fathers house and into her own apartment. And even though she didn't need the money she started working as a bartender at a small pub that was both dirty and scary. This is where real trouble starts.

(Basically, its about a spoiled girl who only craves attention and praise because of this she seeks it in all the wrong places. This gets her into alot of trouble, your character could be someone trying to use her/hurt her, or someone trying to help its up to you. Hell, if you really wanted to you could play her adoptive father and we can play out a weird romance.)

Futuristic

1-Arrow
Its been two thousand years sense the 'end' of the world, but the world didnt really end. Many died, but many survived. The world is alot harsher now, people kill over warm blankets and pieces of bread. In this world a young girl was risen to a fame of sorts, she is called the Arrow or in some stories she is known as the Raven but in all of them she is known for her great marksmanship and her agility. They say she watches over the weak, keeping the evil men and women bent on using them to their own needs. Some of the stories say she is nothing but a glorified robber, but all agree that she has the makings to change the world.

Not that she agrees, she doesnt go out of her way to fight the evil. She just stops injustice when she sees it, she doesnt steal, and she doesnt care about the world just about feeding her younger siblings. When a wealthy merchant rolls into her town though and spies her younger sister, thats when things start going awry. Now she has to get her sister back and the only people who appear to be able to help are part of an rebellion group that wants to use her skills for their own means.

Fairy Tales

1-Alice
Sitting under a small tree is a small girl is long blonde hair, rosy lips pouted, large doe like moss green eyes are framed in thick black lashes, and a small up turned nose make her look like a doll. Though she is much older then she was when she entered Wonderland the first time she still craves to return.

So what happens when she finally does return?

(So I would like to see multiple characters, even the Cheshire cat. But I would like to see him in humanoid form.)

2-Little Red

I dont really have a plot, just a craving for a little red Rp.
The wolf can be a were wolf but even in 'wolf' form he would have to be humanoid in form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom