Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Different Sort Of Master/Pet Story (M for F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erit of Eastcris

Low-Rent Poet
Do not PM me and then suddenly abandon communications. I've already had three people go on my shitlist for PMing me once and ignoring me thereafter, I'd rather not need to add to it further.

So a particular one of the many characters occupying my head suddenly decided he was bored and wanted to be used again. In layman's terms, I'm craving a roleplay between a master (played by myself) and their personal pet/slave/permanent companion (or companions, if one is into that), pick your preferred term because she isn't getting away anyway. Preferably she would already be, if not entirely broken, at least not needing to be beaten every other post for disobedience. Broken or not, some free will and capacity for independent thought would be appreciated. And before one approaches, no "nekos" as they are termed here; non-humans are fine, in fact I love (read: want) kitsune and faux-angels, but I have done hindreds of indulgence RPs with nekomata on other boards and I'm quite burned out on them. Unless you can honestly promise to renew my faith in the concept, don't ask about catfolk. To prove that you understand exactly what you're getting into by going for this, title your PM with your favorite kink (so I can spoil you a bit, because I like gratifying my partners :3) in [brackets]. I will give you e-cookies or huggles depending on your preference.

Involved kinks would probably include, but not be strictly limited to:
Humiliation
Bondage (Both light and heavy)
Forced stripping/forced exhibitionism*
Corporal punishment (Whips, fire, switches, yadda yadda)
Non-consensual (From sleep sex to drugging, maybe rape if you're into that)
Reluctant consensual (Or "Fucking because you have to")
Groping/heavy petting*
Non-vaginal sex: anal*, oral, manual, such things (limits negotiable)
Erotic costumes

Kinks that won't be seen in a hundred miles of this:
Scat
Urine
Blood
Vomit
Vore
Mutilation
Death (of the leads, at least)

*: I like these perhaps a bit too much for my own good, and will often use them in conjunction with each other in pairs or all three.

The character in mind as the master in this setting is Ethan Laurke. He's a well-off man, really; master of a sizeable estate and a fairly minor noble. The variable in the setting is your character, hereafter referred to as the pet for the sake of example. The pet could either be new to the household—bought from one of Ethan's associates because said associate had lost his patience partway through training her—or a long-time companion—fully broken, loyal to her owner and willing to satisfy his sometimes seemingly-boundless libido. Either way, shortly into the RP Ethan is called upon to serve as a knight in the King's court and army, and not wanting to be alone in the cold at night he brings his prized pet with him. It would be a tale of court intrigue, some questionable choices, and a healthy dose of smutty debauchery as Ethan tries to do his duty while upholding his own codes, with the pet being at his side for comfort, companionship, the odd bit of wisdom, housekeeping and more than a little help with learning some of the more helpful secrets to the lords and ladies of the land, be that with sharp hearing or spread legs.

And that's just the basic skeleton; if one wanted to suggest some alterations or expansions I'd be glad to back and forth on it.

Of note here is that no matter what I am not looking for a robotic, command-and-I-shall-obey kind of partner. I want the pet to have a brain and use it, to speak when appropriate and sometimes when necessary. A character, not a simple toy. If this makes you question why I'm calling this a master & pet story, it's because obedience does not require submissiveness; the two go hand in hand, but the former can live without the latter.

I would like a literate partner, if possible; 2-3 well-sized paragraphs is about my average; sometimes I post upwards of 5, sometimes can barely put out the one; depends on the situation, my partner, and if I've recently eaten.

I'd like if my partner and I communicated OOC as well, preferably via PM, to discuss ideas and the like or keep each other informed on posting status. Or just natter on about random things if one would like to get to know me.

Oh, and if you reply to this thread, you have my preemptive thanks for the free bump, but without an accompanying PM you won't hear back from me.

All that said, don't be shy! I'll just be sitting here... waiting... for the interest that will never surely come...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom