Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bound to her Bully (AK and NightStalker73au)

Chris was almost the last one out, his eyes met hers as he stepped into the hallway and pulled her close before kissing her softly and guiding her down the hallway.
Once outside near the car he spoke. "Thanks for being here tonight, you can drive us home."

Dallas slid into the driver seat of Chris' car, a pleasant flush on her cheeks. His scent filled the small space, a combination of his soap and shampoo but also the underlying male aroma that belonged only to him. Dallas put the car in gear then slid her hand into his lap, high on this thigh.

"I'm glad I went, it was amazing to watch you play..." she said softly letting her words trail off. Amazing seemed so benign a word. He'd been magnificent, the way his body moved and rippled. Dallas stole a quick glance at him, flushing even more as her eyes briefly met his.

The heat and intensity in them promised a night of things yet to come.

Chris could feel the electricity in the air, it was too high to miss.
Taking her hand and gently squeezing it as she drove only gave his thoughts more impurities.
Reaching home he grinned and got out, walked to and in through the front door before turning to wait for her.

Dallas parked the car, and followed Chris into the condo. She smiled up at him as he waited for her at the door. Her heart was racing, the tension in the car had been electric. Dallas knew that this had long been one of his fantasies, taking her after a successful game. Tonight that would come true.

She closed the door behind them and leaned back against it, beckoning him towards her. She pressed a hand to his chest as though to push him away, as he invaded her space, causing her to press tighter to the door accepting the invitation. Her other hand hooked into a loop of his jeans pulled him in. She raised her eyes to his, her lips just a brush away from his.

Her mind flashed with words... I'm yours...take me...fuck me...as she breathed deeply her chest pressed against his, his hips against hers, she could feel his arousal.

"Fuck me..." she breathed softly, a whisper... a plea... like so many before, but words different. She followed as always, by her breathless last attempt to diffuse the situation, though tonight it was meant to insight... "....Please..."

Chris knew that tonight would be the break in their relation for the better, she was slowly but surely coming out of her shell around him.
Hearing those words were all he needed to clasp her hands and pin them above her head only seconds before capturing her lips with his, passionately kissing her before leading her down the hallway and into his bedroom.
"Strip and bend over the bed baby" he ordered.

Dallas was momentarily stunned from his kiss. How many times had he pinned her arms like that and demanded a passionate kiss? And every single one of them made her wet. Her whole body ached as she followed him into his bed room.

She turned to face him when he told her to strip. Slowly taking off her clothes, her eyes never leaving his for more than a brief second or two. Finally, as she released her bra, and shrugged out of it and then rolled her panties off her hips, she stood before him naked. Watching him still, she did as he commanded, and turned away, legs spread, bracing her hands on the bed, as she bent at the waist for him.

Dallas' breasts hung from her chest, nipples tawt as she waited for him. She shivered slightly as she anticipated his touch.

Chris watched each of her movements, his own clothes discarded as he stepped forward and took hold of her hips.
No preparations were going to be needed tonight, one quick hard thrust sent the entire length of his shaft into her pussy.
Pulling back only slightly he rammed himself back in and moved hands around to cup her breasts, fingers pinching and pulling her nipples.

Dallas' whole body jerked as Chris entered her with one powerful thrust. She had been wet, but the girth of him and his position still caused her to wince and grab at the bed sheets. She sighed as he pulled back and rammed her again.

"Chris...god...yes.." The throbbing from the roughness of his penetration eased from pain into pleasure fast enough as her body accepted him. She could feel the velvet walls of her slick pussy massaging his hard length as his tip kissed her cervix. Dallas closed her eyes to the sensation, the sweet feel of his balls slapping against her as he thrust the pressure of him at her back.

Chris's grip on her waist tightened as he continued to thrust relentlessly in and out of her tight hole, the tip of his cock pounding mercilessly into and trying to break her cervix.
Words spoken more as an order but hoarsely "Cum for me baby"

Hearing Chris command made her gasp as he thrust back into her body, hard and demanding. Her body began to tremble, her fingers clenching into his bed sheets as she tired to hold herself up. Chris' hands were tight on her hips, and she knew while she may have his fingerprints embedded into her skin tomorrow they would be there from mutual passion, not just a taking.

He withdrew and pounded deep and hard back into her as deep as her body could take, and it was enough. She cried out as her body shattered into pieces about him. Her walls were quivering, clenching and milking at his thick cock, begging wordlessly for his cum to fill her.

"Chris... " she panted his name as her climax rolled through her entire body. "...I ....love.... you..." she ground out softly as she shuddered for one last time.

Chris was not far behind her with his release, it coming hard and fast like a torrent.
His breath coming out slowly as he released his grip on her body, withdrawing himself completely from her body.

Dallas felt the loss of him immediately. Her body still wanting to contract against something as she moved fully onto his bed, stretching out on her side like a well pet cat. She watched him intently, her head propped on her hand, her breasts peaked with hard nipples, one leg bent just slightly, painting a picture of seduction.

"Congratulations Chris, on winning..." her words were soft, accented by a smile meant only for him.

She loved looking at him naked, the glistening of his cock from their release still evident on his skin. She waited for him to join her, her heart still beating rapidly from their passionate display.

Chris watcher body move slowly to the bed, eyes meeting hers as he grinned at those words before joining her on the bed and pulling the sheet lightly up over them both.
"So what would have happened if we lost" he asked.

Dallas nuzzled herself against his chest as he wrapped them into bed together.

"I don't know...maybe you'd be sleeping alone..." She teased softly, knowing that even if she had tried to pull that stunt it wouldn't have happened. Chris had broken her down, and if he'd come to take her by force, she knew she'd let him, deserved it for being contrite.

Gently she laid soft kisses on his chest. Her hand slipping to his waist, resting comfortably over the now soft package of his perfect manhood.

Chris almost laughed at her words knowing that would not have happened.
Gently tracing fingertips down her spine he spoke. "Any plans for two weeks time at end of semester"

Dallas sighed against his chest. Had the end of the semester really crept up that fast on them? She let her hand trace circles on his pecs. "I hadn't thought of it, to be honest."

She'd need to figure them out fast. Her apartment was good until the end of the year, but it still needed to be maintained even if she was here full time. Then, once the year was over, she'd have to decide if she was moving back home or going to try out on her own. The whole thought seemed a tad overwhelming as she lay naked and satiated in Chris' arms.

She propped herself up to look at him. "What about you, you must have something planned for the break?" She smiled at her lover, soft and accepting. He'd likely be headed on some vacation somewhere. Dallas always looked forward to breaks in high school, as it usually meant he was gone and couldn't torment her. Now, he'd be gone, and torment her just the same. She sighed softly. Damned if she didn't and damned if she did.

Chris smiled up at her and pulled her back down, kissing her fiercely and passionately.
"Only to spend more time with you, wherever you want to go" he said.

As Chris pulled her back down into his fierce kiss, Dallas moved sliding a leg between his, causing her core to rub against his thigh. His hands laced in her hair controlling it, as she responded to him. Pulling away to catch her breath, she sighed softly.

"I want to make you happy, whatever you wish." Her words were a soft caress as she recaptured his lips. Her body moving to straddle his, Dallas conformed herself to the curve of him under her.

Chris could tell that she was still on fire, her body melded to his as he deepened the kiss fueled by his own desires running to the core as hips ground slowly upwards against hers, initiating slow contact from his cock to her pussy.
"Baby you already do" he whispered.

Dallas smiled gently at her lover, as she moved to completely straddle his hips. Her warm pussy pressing against his growing shaft. She moved her hips as she braced herself against his chest, teasing the connection between them out. She looked down into Chris' desire darkened eyes, her breath catching as she felt him throb hard against her. Arching her hips a bit she raised herself up to allow his thickening cock to slid easily back between the fold of her moist pussy, still slick from his cum. She smiled teasingly as she kept contact to just his head between her folds, as she rocked gently.

"I love that I make you happy, Chris." She said softly as she moved, her rounded breasts swaying with the teasing motion of her body over his. Dallas knew she was driving him crazy. But she was willing to push, to see how far he'd let her go before taking what he wanted.

Chris was enjoying the teasing sensations her body was creating within his, newer feeling surfacing all the time with her as he gripped her lower body tighter against his, hips moving slowly against hers as he spoke in a whispered tone. "I know you want it baby."

Back
Top Bottom