Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bound to her Bully (AK and NightStalker73au)

Chris was soon dressed and just checking a few things out down in the garage then the small room just inside the entry. Smiling widely he guided her down to the car and drove the short distance to college, parked and locked up before walking around to the passenger side.
Holding her close he kissed her passionately and aggressively as fingers gripped her buttocks tightly, only breaking the kiss as his mates pulled up.
"Catch you later my little minx" he said before greeting his mates and walking across towards the large auditorium for first class.

Dallas felt a bit stunned, her lips succulent and bruised from his possessive kiss. It left her breathless and feeling naked in front of the world. Watching him go off with his mates, jostling and joking together, she turned away to head to her own class a smile on her lips.

Dallas found her way to her lecture hall and took her regular seat. She smiled briefly at one of the guys who normally sat beside her in greeting, as he nodded in her direction. They'd never exchanged words, but a friendly face was always noted in these large classes. And it helped he was cute. Today he broached her, and asked if she was feeling better, Dallas nodded and smiled, making small talk with him before classes began.

As class began to wrap up, the guy reached out and grabbed her arm. Dallas' eyes flashed from his hand to his face, as he detained her while the rows of students cleared out. He leaned in and whispered softly in her ear a compliment and a request to see her- outside of class. Dallas gently pulled her arm away, and muttered an excuse as she left the auditorium quickly.

The only thought in her mind, if one of Chris' friends saw only part of that exchange, she was going to be in trouble.

Chris's morning was quite boring to say the least, only enjoyment of the day came after lunch when he hit the gymnasium for sport.
Some track work and weights along with some joking around with coach and mates helped to pass the time, all the while thinking of her.
After a quick shower and saying bye to his mates he stood at his car waiting.
"My little minx I await you at the car" he texted to her.

Dallas pulled out her phone as it buzzed from inside her pocket. She read the text and blushed softly. Looking up she could see Chris casually leaning against the car, waiting. For her. She was across the open common area and quickly sent him a reply.

"ETA 2 minutes"

Dallas picked up her pace walking towards him, a smile on her lips. She was his, just like her bracelet declared to the world.

Chris smiled at the text only seconds before noticing her walking towards him.
The passenger door was already open for her as he moved to sit behind the wheel.

She slipped into the seat of the car next to him, closing the door and belting herself in.
"How was your day?" She asked as she settled into the car, her bag between her feet. Dallas was a bit nervous. She was going home with him again which felt a bit surreal truth be told. But at the same time her body was tight with anticipation. She glanced at him, and he seemed a picture of calm himself.

"Mine was....uneventful, but I've definitely missed too much reading, I think it will take forever to catch up." She winked at him, smiling. Dallas was still a bit on edge. She wasn't sure how to tell him about the guy in her first class, and more than that, she hoped he didn't over react.

Chris smiled and reached across to gently squeeze her inner thigh as he drove away from the college towards home.
"My day was good, really enjoyed catching up with everyone again." he said.
Nearing home he stopped at the large convenience store.
"Want anything before we get home." he asked

Dallas smiled easily at him. He seemed in such a good mood, and his hand natural as it rested high on her thigh, further staking his claim. Gently she shook her head.

"No, I am fine." She smiled at him. "I can't think of anythig I need."

She knew at some point durring the weekend she'd need to go back to her appartment and get more clothes as well as clean up the fridge, but that was on the horizion since it was only Wednesday. Dallas felt her temperature rising in her core. She wasn't sure what tonight would bring, but part of her deeply anticipated it.

Chris smiled and left the car for only a few minutes picking up some groceries that should hopefully see them through until the weekend. Placing the bags in the back seat he started up the car and headed for home
Parking and locking up his side of the car he grabbed the groceries carrying them inside the condo, starting to put them away.

Dallas trailed Chris into the condo. She watched for a moment as he started putting things away.

"I'm going to go change," she said as she grabbed her bag and headed to her room. Once there, she slipped easily out of her clothes, not bothering to close the door. Really, he'd seen her naked already more than once, she didn't have to hide anymore. She slipped into her pajama pants which fell loosely about her hips, and then chose a well worn soft tshirt to pair with them. She debated for a moment before slipping on the shirt over her push up bra, which caused the fabric to cling in even more revealing ways than she could have imagined. She ran her hands over her curves checking in the mirror before turning to leave her room. Dallas' breath caught a bit as she discovered Chris leaning against the bedroom door, eyes riveted to her.

She smiled nearly shyly, as she ran a hand through her hair and approached him.

Chris had finished putting the groceries away, moved to stand near the bedroom watching her quietly as she changed.
Just as she neared him , cell phone beeped and quickly glancing at the caller id he sighed and placed a hand up before walking away towards the end of the corridor.
"Yes Dad, will meet you and coach alone tonight"he said into it before turning head to meet her eyes.
"Sorry Dallas babe, gotta go and please don't wait up."
He grabbed his keys and left the condo.

Dallas stood stunned in the doorway of the room. It had felt as though she'd almost been slapped. He hadn't even kissed her goodbye. Her heart trembled a bit. Had it really been his father on the other end of the phone? Or was it some other girl? Someone more his style?

Dallas wrapped her arms about herself. Chris had always had girlfriends in high school. But they were oblivious to his torture of her, or if they had known, he'd spun it so she'd deserved it. She bit her lip, unsure of what to do with herself. She made a sandwich, setting one aside for him in the fridge, and as the hour grew closer to eleven, the deeper her doubt was settling.

Sighing softly, she made the choice, to settle herself in his bed. She curled herself up on the side she'd slept on the night before, pulling the blankets about her. The scent of him on the sheets providing a comfort she was loathe to admit to, as she fell asleep alone.

Chris could only half imagine what would be going through her mind right now as he drove towards the small auditorium just out of town.
Arriving and parking he sighed audibly and pulled open the door to the office, stepping inside and sitting down opposite his father, the coach turned up only a few minutes later.
The meeting ran longer than he had hoped and glancing at his cell phone he shook his head, parked near the condo hoping to god he had not woken her up.
Removing shoes so he would be even quieter he made his way to the bedroom, stripped down and slid into the bed, placing one hand gently on her side.

Dallas moaned softly in her sleep as the weight of his hand settled on her body. She unconciously moved closer to his body, her bottom coming tight to his groin. The heat from him penetrating her dreams. She sighed his name.
"Chris," it was a soft whisper on the still air.

Dallas' dreams were swirlling, the heat of his body lending itself to deepening her dream. She was struggling against her arms being pinned above her head, but the thrill of it was making her hot...though in reality it was his heat that was raising her temperature. Dallas squirmed deeper into Chris' body.

Chris barely felt her body move closer to his during the night. Closer to morning his hand had made its way around and down further, fingers spreading out wide as they lightly caressed the skin above her pussy lips while lips teasingly made contact with the skin of her neck.

Dallas moaned softly as she woke, still in the morning fog to Chris kissing her neck and his hand teasing at her pussy. She arched her hips against him, pressing her ass tight to him. She smiled softly as she came awake the feeling of his hard body behind her.

"Good morning..." Dallas twisted to look at him over her shoulder, as her hand slid down to cover his.

"I have a confession," her words were a whisper. "I have always loved the feel of you behind me...always." She closed her eyes.

For years she had fought against the desire the sensation of his body agaisnt hers caused. Even pressed face first into lockers or a wall, feeling him and his hard cock against her ass had made her wet from the first time he had pinned her captive. Dallas stroked his hand lovingly as she invited him to slip lower.

Chris could not help but grin at the confession from her, it had been his intention to fully torture her back then and it seemed to have worked.
His fingers did caress lower and sliding his middle finger past her moistening lips he ground the head of his turgid shaft harder against her ass, words whispered. "Want me to take you anally"

Dallas moaned softly at his whispered question. She couldn't deny the feel of his hardened cock between her ass cheeks felt so right. She felt the ache deep in her body, but did she trust him enough to let him do that to her? Own her in every possible way?

"Yes," she said softly. "But be gentle Chris, please..." her last word coming as a soft plea as the head of his cock parted her cheeks. She wanted to feel him claim her completely, but she also needed to know he'd cherish her as he did so rather than just take what he wanted. The fact he asked had been something. Gently she moved herself against his head, rubbing and allowing him to press further into her. She bit her lip as she moaned his name.

"Oooh Chris," she softly panted.

Chris waited and felt her body moving back against his even before the words hit his ears, his own body moving slowly as the head pushed deeper into her anus.
Allowing her body to control the action he moaned out her name in a hoarse whisper as fingers continued to massage the inner walls of her pussy.

Dallas moaned in response to hisexpression of her name. She gently rocked her hips letting him move deeper.

"Ooh Chris, you're so big..it feels so good..." She breathed before stifeling a soft cry. His body filled her, his balls coming tight against her ass as he fully burried himself in her. Dallas slid her hand over his as they began a slow dance in thhe sheets, his body pushing and pulling as they gently thrust together. Dallas bit her lip as the pace started to increase. Her ass was tight about his thick cock, her pussy wet and aching as they rocked together.

"Chris, oh god...I love you..." Dallas bit her lip harder suprised at her sudden confession.

Chris could tell that he would ultimately loose this dance quicker than her this morning as his balls tightened much faster than usual, the exquisiteness and tightness of her anus almost completely sending him over the edge.
Increasing his movements only gradually at her whispered words, he moaned louder and thrust his cock deeper into her anus.
"Dallas I love you too" he groaned only seconds before cumming hard and fast.

Dallas felt hot tears welling in her eyes before they went spilling down her cheeks, over come with emotion as Chris let his load explode in her. The feeling of being filled by him was indescribable. She tired to stifle her tears, but they came hot and fast. Her emotions were raw, how fucked up was this? Could he really mean the words he had said? The sound of his voice as he had said them sent shivers down her spine. She'd remember it forever.

She cried out as Chris' fingers brought her to release, sending her further into an emotional overdrive. Dallas couldn't hide the shaking of her body as she shed the tears from her eyes. She was lost, her body belong to him, and so did her mind even though she had tried to fight it. Now she hoped she hadn't given him the means to strike a death blow to her heart.

Chris rode out his release fully and made sure that hers had gripped her too before slowly pulling out and moving on the bed gradually to a sitting position.
His words softly spoken "Dallas come lets shower together."

Dallas sniffled at his words, and offering him her hand, let Chris take her to the bathroom. Her chest was flushed from her outburst, and her eyes red and watery.

Just outside the door though she stopped, and pulled him into her, pressing herself close to him. Gently her hand cupping his cheek she kissed him, with all the tender passion she could put behind her lips, a kiss confessing it hadn't just been a heat of the moment confession for her. She pulled back after a long moment, resting her head against his shoulder.

"I'm sorry for crying Chris," she said softly. "It's just all so over whelming." she placed light kisses on his neck and jaw before claiming his lips again. Dallas moaned softly against him as she delved her tongue into his mouth, seeking affirmation his confession had been the same. Real, not just uttered in the throes of passion.

Chris smiled softly into her eyes and held her close, fingertips teasingly caressing her buttocks as he returned the passionate kiss.
Sliding one finger between their bodies he rubbed and teased her glistening labia, thrusting it inside slowly as he spoke.
"Dallas come again for me my love."

Back
Top Bottom