Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bound to her Bully (AK and NightStalker73au)

His hoarse words were all Dallas needed. Lacing her hands back into his hair, she captured his lips, crying out into his mouth as her body exploded for yet another earth-shattering orgasm. She kissed him frantically as the walls of her pussy clenched about his thick heavy cock, milking him.

"Chris, cum with me...please..." She panted, her chest heaving with the exertion of her climax. She moved her lips back to his, a softer kiss, probing her tongue into his mouth teasing him, her hands still locked in his hair as she waited for the heat of him filling her. Dallas didn't trust herself to say overly much, lest she confess in the heat of this perfect moment, the one thing that would allow him to break her.

Chris felt and loved how the inner walls of her pussy contracted around his invading cock, pulling almost all the way out and ramming back in he could feel his own release gradually picking up speed. Several more hard and fast thrusts were all it took before his cock erupted like a dormant volcano, spewing forth the contents of his sacs as he groaned loudly.

"YES!!" Dallas pressed her mouth to Chris' shoulder, smothering her cry. The feel of his body exploding sent her over the edge again, sending more ripples through her muscles. She lifted her mouth and whispered into his ear.

"Thank you," her voice was soft and relaxed. That was how she had wished her first time had gone. However, maybe it was sweeter given their first time. Dallas eyes sparkled, and her skin glowed. She knew this was going to further change everything, but there was a peace with that.

Chris's breathing slowed down as he felt their shuddering subside, still inside of her but much slower thrusts now he moved his head so that lips came into contact with the soft skin of her neck, breath hot as he spoke in a whispered tone. "Dallas you can climax at least once more."

She shook her head, there was no way another could wash over her so quickly...was there? The soft gentle movment of his continual thrusts stroked the fire. After accepting his pounding, this felt deliciously different and soothing. Still clutching his shoulders Dallas closed her eyes and focused on the feeling.

His cock was still hard, and hot against her inner walls. The friction of his surges tingling her nerve endings. Dallas moaned softly as she felt the ease in which the pressure was building yet again.

Lightly caressing his face she found his lips, and kissed him. Full of soft passion and deep feeling, a kiss that told of the words in her heart which she feared to speak.

"Chris," she whispered his name again against the fullness of his lips.

Chris returned the kiss with equal passion as hands gently gripped her waist and kept his thrusts to a bare minimum, the bulbous head of his cock was doing the work as it massaged her inner walls.
Deepening the kiss he moaned as he felt himself getting closer to another release, his words a groan "Cum with me Dallas"

Feeling the swelling of his body in hers, mingled with his words Dallas felt herself react.. Heat flushing her skin yet again, the pulsing throb of his cock signifying his impending release, made her tighten her legs about him.

"Please Chris, fill me again..." She whispered huskily in his ear as she pressed a kiss back to his lips, using the shower wall as leverage to push herself closer to him, and his body deeper. The pressure of his head kissing her cervix made her clutch at him. Pulling her lips from him she added softly.
"I'm right there with you....please...Chris.....so...close..."

Chris felt the urgency in her body taking over now, they were both riding the waves heading for another crescendo and grinding hips harder against hers so that he buried his cock deep he moaned and groaned even louder before his hot white seed shot out the tip splattering against the inner walls of her hot tight pussy.

Dallas gasped as Chris came with shuddering power. His finish sending her body into it's own climax. She sighed, the feel of him exploding inside her, raw skin on skin, was addictive. She loved every throbbing pluse. Dallas panted trying to catch her breath, as the water started to trun cold. She giggled and shuddered as goose flesh pricked her arms and breasts.

"We should clean up and move out of here," she said smiling her tone light and flirty. She wanted to remember tonight just like this.

Chris laughed with her as he felt the water change, having enjoyed this he did not want to sour it and quickly soaped them both up again before rinsing off, stepping out of the shower he held out a towel for her as he spoke. "Come dry off and I will organize some more wine for us."

Accepting the towel as she stepped from the shower, she watched through her lashed as Chris left to fetch more wine. She didn't know if she could handle another glass, she'd never been a big drinker. But she slowly ran the towel over her body, drying her skin, before running if over her hair to stop it from dripping.

Moving away from the shower she wrapped the damp towel about her body, tucking the ends between her full breasts. Her body felt languid and used, but in a good way rather than the pain and dissatisfaction of their first time. Dallas padded softly out of the bathroom to find Chris. Watching him pour two more glasses of wine Dallas sighed softly. He was a vision of perfection, his skin still glistening from the shower, highlighting the muscles on his body.

She blushed softly as she felt his gaze land on her.

Chris was still naked and turned as he heard her enter the bedroom, his eyes hungrily devouring her body like he had never seen it before.
Offering her the glass he smiled and spoke "To the best crescendo I shall ever have."

Dallas accepted the glass, blushing as she tipped it to her lips. She took a sip feeling the liquid burn down her throat. He was looking at her like he was still hungry for more. And she liked it.

If someone had told her a year ago she'd spend the afternoon making love to him, she would have laughed. But now...

"I'm glad you came to find me tonight." She said softly playing with his gift about her wrist. "I wasn't sure what to expect..." She let her words trail off. Standing in his room, him naked and her barely clad in a towel it seemed ridiculous the whole build up to this moment. Dallas chuckled softly.

"What a pair we make," she said gently shaking her head before taking another sip of wine. She just hoped he didn't discard her again like he had before, she couldn't handle that again, especially not after this.

Chris smiled and moved to relax on the bed, stretching his legs out fully he looked directly into her eyes.
"Dallas you can join me wearing what you feel comfortable in for sleeping in"

Looking over her shoulder to the guest room where her bag was sitting at te door, she shrugged and came into his room. She paused at the foot of his bed, and dropped her towel from her body. Stepping out of the rumple of fabric, she moved to the free side of his bed.

Dallas settled herself beside him, her body naturally drawn to the heat his was giving off. Tentatively she placed her hand on his chest, over his heart as she adjusted the pillow beneath her head. She was still vividly aware that the last time she had been in his bed, it was shackled to his headboard.

"Chris," she started, then paused. She had no idea what to say, instead she opted to see what his next move would be.

Chris waited and watched her every move, smiling as she joined him in the bed he was slightly startled when she started to speak then stopped, shaking his head slightly he held her close with one arm and brought the sheet up over them with his other hand. Turning and leaning down slightly he softly kissed her forehead and spoke in a whispered tone. "So glad you joined me."

Dallas nuzzled into his embrace as he covered them with the sheet.

"I'm glad I came with you too, Chris...more than you know." She sighed softly as his heat began to penetrate her skin. Being wraped up like this with him was a dream come true. How often durring that last year had she hoped he'd look at her with tenderness and treat her as though she was worth something to him over just a toy? Gently rubbing her hand on his chest she hid a yawn. The tension from their orgasmic afternoon fading from her body.

"Thank you," she whispered sleepily. "For being you." She placed a soft kiss on his chest above his heart, as her eyes fluttered closed.

Chris knew that she must have been feeling the effects of their afternoon together, he laid there for several hours watching as she slept before he closed his eyes and drifted off.

Dallas woke with a start, not registering where she was. Her heart was in overdrive as she felt a warm possessive arm about her waist. Her eyes adjusting to the dim light put off by the alarm clock, she remembered.

Chris' arm was about her, holding her close to his body as he lay sleeping, spooned in behind her. She was consciously aware how perfectly she fit in that space, and the consistent rise and fall of his chest against her back.

Covering his hand with her own, Dallas closed her eyes again, her dreams filled with the adventures of the night before.

Chris slept all the way through until his alarm went off, sighing softly at not having turned it off the night before he glanced down at her and softly kissed her cheek before sucking on her earlobe.
Words whispered "Dallas let me make you some breakfast."
Not waiting for a response he threw on a pair of boxers and headed towards the kitchen.

Dallas moaned softly as Chris removed himself from the bed, taking the warmth with him. She stretched and padded to her bag, pulling out her pajama bottoms and a pretty bra of white and black flowers trimmed in a soft lace. She dressed before brushing her teeth and hair. As she looked at herself in the mirror, she was a bit taken a back. She looked the same, but there was a glow on her skin which was new.

Dallas moved to the kitchen sitting in a chair to watch Chris as he put together breakfast. She still felt as though she was walking in a dream, and reality would burst this perfect bubble at any moment. Playing with her hair, she watched him, clad in his boxers only, moving about - just watching his body was making hers react. He acted as though he was in love, or at least how she thought a guy in love would act, but she still didn't trust that facade.

She smiled at him as she felt his gaze land on her. "Did you sleep well?" She asked softly as she stole a piece of orange from one of the plates.

Chris hummed softly but could hear her moving about the condo , pausing briefly he waited and hoped that she would not just leave him. Yes he had some quirks and desires that were not all that normal but he did love her in his own unique way.
Satisfied that she was not leaving he returned to breakfast and soon heard her soft footsteps enter the kitchen area, turning his head once he almost dropped the plate. Damn he could go again this morning he thought to himself.
He did look a little longer at her, eyes meeting hers as he smiled "I had an excellent sleep my darling." he said in a whispered tone.
Moving around the bench to just behind her he leaned down and softly kissed her neck, breath hot as he spoke "God I want to eat you"

Dallas felt his words to the core of her being. She leaned back, letting her body press against his hard chest. She laughed softly.

"You are completely no fair, planting ideas in my head, when we need to get to school...I need to get to school. I missed the last week, I don't think I can miss anymore without falling behind." Her tone was light, because in reality she wanted nothing more than to stay, and spend the day being had by him, in any and all ways he wanted.

But that would be counter productive to both their degrees.

Besides, she had missed the social aspect of school. She wondered how things would change now between them on campus. Would he still grab her in the halls and press her to the wall, making good on some of his threats in the dark abandon halls? Or would he be this doting lover she had seen in the last twenty four hours? Dallas worried her lower lip with her teeth, her mind at war with which Chris she wanted, and which drove her more crazy. Not that she'd ever admit his aggression turned her on just a bit, but after nearly four years, her response to him was well conditioned, and now having been his- it was worse. The memory of his body...the feel of him...inside...Dallas sighed softly trying to reroute her train of thought.

Gently she pulled herself away from the feel of his body, and focused on grabbing another piece of orange. Her body aching in protest.

Chris smiled and laughed on the inside, outwardly grinning and playfully nipping her earlobe before moving back around the other side of the kitchen bench.
"My little minx, I can wait until tonight" he said.
Quickly devouring some toast along with orange juice and half a cup of coffee he walked over to the sink, rinsed off the cups and left them to dry on the large metal rack before turning back to face her.
"Yes we should head to college, be ready in 20 minutes or else" he said with a huge smile on his face before leaving the kitchen to have a shower.

Dallas let him leave, smiling to herself as she followed his lead by rinsing her plate and glass before setting them in the drying rack. She padded back to the room she had dressed in and set her bag on the unused bed. She set out her clothes as she listened to the water run for Chris' shower. Once it stopped she ducked into the steam filled room and took a quick one of her own. Washing her hair, doing her legs, before slipping out. She padded back to the room, and leaving the door slightly ajar, dressed fully.

She was ready in 15 minutes all said and told. Still smiling about his comment about tonight. She walked to the lounge, her school bag hanging off her shoulder. For the first time in what seemed like forever, Dallas wasn't dreading going to class.

Back
Top Bottom