Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bound to her Bully (AK and NightStalker73au)

Dallas frowned at the declaration that accompanied the startling knock on her door. She paused in front of her mirror. She was dressed in her pajama pants, dark grey that hung loose about her hips, and a matching tshirt with a sports bra underneath. Presentable enough given the time of night.

She went to the door unlocking it as she took a look from her peep hole. Her breath caught. She knew that jacket anywhere. She opened the door, leaving it chained so she could see out.

"Chris," she said softly her heart beginning to race. "What...what are you doing here?" She raised her eyes to his, flushing as her body remembered the feel of him taking her, plunging his thick cock into her willing body. Dallas waited for his reply, unconsciously holding her breath.

Chris waited and would have used the key but he heard the footsteps, his eyes eventually meeting hers.
"Dallas we need to talk and since you do not follow orders like showing up at my condo I came to you. We can do this the easy way of you letting me in or I wait and use master key." he stated.

"Master key?" She choked, the air leaving her lungs as she saw the set of keys jingling in his hand. She looked back at him, debating, before sighing and closing the door unhooking the chain and opening her sanctuary up to him. She stepped aside to give him access to her space, her back against the wall in the confined entryway.

Dallas damned her body. Just being close to him was setting her nerves on fire, causing responses she had hoped to contain. She watched him warily as he moved slowly and deliberately inside.

"I was pretty sure you wanted nothing to do with me." She said, but even to her it sounded feeble. She felt a blush coming into her cheeks for her lack of courage. She had hoped to be in control of herself by the next time she saw him, to lock away her feelings and avoid being hurt yet again. Obviously she needed to work on that.

Chris waited and entered her apartment slowly, closing the door he smiled and walked further inside pausing as he heard the last of her words.
His blue eyes met hers "Dallas I expected you at my condo tonight and for the rest of the year at least."
He let her words sink in before continuing.
"Now go change and grab a few things , I am not leaving tonight without you."

Dallas paused a his words, as he stopped in the middle of her tiny apartment. From where he was he could see everything, even into the bathroom. His eyes when he caught hers brokered no contest, and neither did his tone. Dallas broke the eye contact first, dropping her head as he told her to change and pack a bag. Every muscle in is body, poised to do it for her if she didn't comply. She'd learned enough about him over the years to know this time he was serious. Very serious.

Dallas moved past him, her body brushing against his as she went to her dresser. She pulled out a couple of tshirts, and then taking a deep breath took her top off and swapped it for the shirt she had lain on the top, next to her jeans. Did she hear him take a sharp intake of breath as she bared her body? No, had to have been her imagination. She put her pajama top in the pile, and grabbed her backpack. Stuffing it with the shirts, some panties and a couple of bras, she then hooked her thumbs into her bottoms, whisking them off as well before slipping into the denim. Packing them and another pair of jeans, Dallas cinched her bag closed. Looking back she found him, eyes on her as though she was his prey, and would disappear before his eyes if he looked away.

"Happy?" She asked as she pulled her bag over her shoulder and grabbed her purse and her coat with her keys.

Chris had been a little unsure of what response his words would bring, eyes watching intently every move that she did make.
Yes he had taken a few deep breaths as she quickly changed and packed.
Leaning forward he pulled her closer and slipped the bag from her shoulder.
"Follow me baby" he said and walked out and down to the car, putting her bag in the back and opening passenger side door.

She felt the room crackle as Chris invaded her space and took her bag, his hand lightly brushing her arm. Locking the door she followed him to his car. When he opened the door for her as she moved by him, Dallas felt her heart racing again. He was being sweet, charming and totally disarming her defenses. She set her purse on the floor, her jacket covering her lap as she watched him join her.

Dallas was at a loss for words. She wanted to say how hurt she'd been and then tell him how when he called her baby, it made her heart sing. And those two emotions were froever warring where he was concerned. Instead, she sat, still and lost looking oUt the window as he took her back to his place.

When they pulled up to the building, the vallet opened her door and helped her out, smiling at her. Dallas smiled back, whispering a soft thank you to him before catching Chris watching her. The vallet saw him too, and backed away as though she'd suddenly become poisoness.

Chris smiled brightly at both of them, the valet would be seeing her around quite a lot so he may as well get used to it.
Walking up to the main door he unlocked and opening it not speaking knowing that she would be following.
"Dallas there is something in the lounge for you, I will be right out with some food."

Dallas nodded as she moved into the lounge. The coffee table was set with two wine glasses and a wrapped gift in the middle. It looked beautiful, and expensive in the robins egg blue wrap. She sat down on the couch, where a week ago nearly she had been in Chris' lap, nearly naked. The memory sent heat rushing to her cheeks.

Gently she picked up the box, turning it in her hands. Her name was written on the stark white gift tag. Bitting at her lower lip, she let her fingers caress the ribbon as she set the package in her lap. She looked up to find Chris, leaning against the door, watching her. She pulled the ribbon on the box and lifted the lid, a soft gasp escaping her lips.

The contents was breathtaking. A beautiful set of earrings and a bracelet. She looked from the box to Chris, and back.
"It's beautiful Chris," she said softly. Her mind racing. This had been completely unexpected. Gently she picked up the bracelet. Turning it over and seeing the engraving, her heart stopped.

He couldn't mean the words on it? Could he? She looked to him.

"Do you mean this?" There was trepidation in her eyes as she met his intense gaze. "Truly?"

Chris had set her bag down in the doorway to the bedroom opposite his and made his way to the kitchen before curiosity got the better of him.
Yes he definitely wanted to know whether she would be game to sit on the couch first, then to open the gift. His blue eyes met hers as he ran several fingers through his hair with a smile spreading wide across his face.
"Yes truly I do mean those words Dallas"

Dallas watched him run his hand through his hair. It was such a simple gesture, but it made him seem vulnerable. She smiled softly as she held out the bracelet to him.
"Can you help me put this on?" She asked softly, standing to meet him half way. She knew she was accepting more than just his apology. She was opening up herself to be hurt again, but at this moment, believing in him and his promise- it felt worth it.

Dallas took a deep breath as waited for the rush she always seemed to get when he invaded her space. Invitation or no, he still set her skin on fire.

Chris watched as she moved slowly from the couch towards him, meeting her he guided the bracelet around her wrist securing it in place and leaning down to softly kiss her lips.
"Dallas relax there baby or explore the condo a little more."

Dallas shivered slightly as his lips left hers. The softness of his kiss making her tingle. She was used to his possessive kisses that were dominating and devastating to her mouth. This was so decidedly different, and she liked the effect just as much. With warmth spreading through her, she nodded before slipping by him to see the rest of the space.

She walked down the hall, her heart pounding as she came to the two doors. She peaked into the one where her bag was. It was not the same room from before, but a mirror image with less of a masculine feel- it was neutral. Dallas turned to the other door across the hall, which was open just a bit. She pushed gently on it, her anxiety peaking, her body remembering the feel of him taking her, using her. Dallas slipped out down the hall further, discovering a linen closet and a large main bath.

He had given her a room of her own. She teased at a lock of her hair as she headed back to the empty lounge area. She had thought, no, assumed he'd demand she sleep with him. Discovering there were two rooms both relieved and saddened her at the same time. She moved to the kitchen.

"This place is really beautiful, Chris." she said softly perching herself on a stool at the kitchen island, her eyes flicking over him. She hated and loved how attractive he was. He would be her complete undoing, she knew it.

Chris smiled and watched her leave to peruse the rest of the condo, he was sure she might be confused by him setting her bag down in that room.
He was partway through organizing their meal and had just finished pouring some wine for them both when he heard her words.
Placing the wine down on the counter in front of her he smiled. "No Dallas you are the beauty in this place."
Taking a few sips of his own he carried both plates back to the lounge almost demanding her to follow him.

Dallas blused under his compliment, and watching him leave to the lounge with both plates and his wine, she followed suit. She sat down beside him on the couch, one leg tucked under her, her knee brushing against his thigh. It was an inceidental touch, but one she didn't chose to correct.

She took a sip of the wine, and then another before setting down her glass and reaching for her plate. She flashed Chris a smile as she took a bite of the dinner he had prepared.

"Thank you for dinner, and the wine," she said. Dallas relaxed into the couch as she took another mouthful. For the moment there was a gentle peace surrounding them.

Chris knew he could do this sweet style with her, it was more effective than the rough way but it might be difficult to avoid he mused.
In silence they ate, sipping the wine he smiled and relaxed back further on the couch fully stretching legs out as he glanced across at her.
"Do hope my taste is wine was good enough" he said.

Dallas, set her empty plate down and curled into the corner of the couch with her wine.

"Yes, it is very good," she said, smiling at him as she took another sip. The alcohol causing heat to caress her cheeks. She appraised him over the rim of her glass. It felt as though the other shoe was yet to drop. Yes, he was being sweet, but she didn't trust that side of him completely. For the last three years it had been that dominate possessiveness he had used against her.

She took another sip of her wine. She was on a slippery slope. Trusting him again would take a lot, but how her body ached being so close to him. Dallas sighed softly, the light softly glinting off the gold chain about her wrist.

She was his.

"So, you have me here...should we study tonight or just leave it?" She asked, eyes flicking over his outstretched body.

Chris knew she was watching him, head turned to look in her direction before moving slowly forward to gather up their plates.
"Dallas we can study in my room if you want, you take the wine I will be there shortly." he said.

Dallas did as she was told, gathering both her glass and his to find her way to his room. Her heart was pounding with the memory of her last visit here. She set the glasses down on the night stand and gingerly sat on the bed. ThE bed wouldn't bite, but it's owner certainly could sting.

Dallas folded her hands in her lap. Already her body was electrified, heat from the memory and desire flowing through her. She had been unprepared for his roughness the last time, she had wanted sweet and tender. Tonight though, while her mind fought, her body sang- it just wanted his touch.

Chris had loaded the dishwasher with the plates and removed his jacket hanging it on the coat rack near the door, keys hung on the hook as he walked casually down to and entered his room.
Taking out the books that he had shoved to one side earlier before leaving the condo abruptly he smiled.
"So Dallas where do we begin tonight"

Dallas watched him as he entered the room, confident. She had to admit she loved the way he moved. She scooted over to make room for him on the bed, and unconciously held her breath until he joied her. The heat from his body radiated toward her, her mind clouding.

"We finished the first part last week, so we are on to the middle, I think.". She opened her book and pulled out some sheets. "I did work on it some..last week..after.." Her voice traied off, leaving the last piece unsaid. He knew "after", she didn't have to explain. She handed him the copy of the work she'd done, her hand brushing his.

Chris smiled as he took the copy, his own matching it before he returned hers and took out the one he had been working on.
"Until earlier tonight, this was to be the middle part" he stated.

Dallas watched him discard their work to the side as he spoke.

"I don't understand Chris," she said softly. A slight frown crossed her brow. He sounded hurt and dissapointed in her. Yes, she hadn't come to him, but would anyone after being used and dismissed as she had? She leaned forward and gently touched his thigh. She was glad her heart beat couldn't be felt through her finger tips. She was once again off kiter with him. She didn't want to hurt him.

"So," she started. "Now what, then?" She raised her eyes to his, holding his gaze, searching. He was still the cause of her torment, but coming to the realization part of why he hurt her was because she loved him had given her some clairity. But then he came to claim her, threatening her, she had come, and his gift, but now the possessIve glint was back in his eyes. Maybe it had never left. Dallas was alll too aware she was in his room, on his bed with the shackles just behind her head, as she worried her lower lip.

Chris smiled as he looked into her eyes, taking her hand he gave it a gentle squeeze and moved a few things around before reaching for his wine and taking a sip.
"Dallas now we work up to the last part, the climax if you will." he said.

It was unfair how seductive some words were, coming from his lips. Dallas tucked a wayward strand of hair back behind her ear, as she watched him sip his wine and turn his attention back to her. If he were a firestarter, she be nothing but ash at the moment. She moistened her lips.

"And what would that be?" She asked slightly breathless. Dallas suddenly felt as though she had woken the lion. And it was hungry. For her.

Back
Top Bottom