Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for [FxF,FXM,FXFuta,FxFurr]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet_Sara

Planetoid
Hi Everyone, I am Sara, new here on BM ,have been doing role plays for 6,7 years now.I am looking for another female/male to play t.I like romantic long term plays but i am also interested in humiliation,public exhibition/dominating and abusive roles, i love being dominated.I will either play submissive roles or romantic , I am not good at domination.I am posting one of the role play i like to do, other ideas are WELCOME !!!
My F-list

https://www.f-list.net/c/sweet_sara

Role play Cravings

The New Neighbor (Milf x Younger female/shemale)

A woman in her mid thirties, just shifted to new city to restart her life after the divorce,she gets her dream job and a fully furnished apartment along with it.A bit shy and submissive in nature she longs for new friends and someone who can care about her.The young female/shemale next door fills the gap slowly getting closer to her.She starts coming closer caring about her slowly knowing the submissive nature of the woman and taking over her life.Younger female/shemale love the power over the woman and start dominating her slowly. (We can discuss the role further if anyone interested in this one)

The modelling Job( Milf x Male/Female(Multi Characters))

A mature and married lady is forced to look for a job when her husband loses his job and they RE struggling to make ends meet financially. She finds an ad for modeling, and she decides she should try it out, thinking she's still attractive enough even though she is 40 something. Upon answering the ad and attending an interview the photographer gives her check just for showing up and then asks for a practice session. With each photo he takes, more money comes her way. Pretty soon though, he starts asking her to remove her clothes, then get into more and more erotic poses. She enjoys the practice shoot and wanted to go further but her upbringing does not allow her to.

Corporate Slut(FxM/F)

A woman saw an ad in the newspaper of a vacancy with an attractive pay and relocation to a beautiful vibrant city with good growth opportunities (younger/Mature). She dropped her CV and got the call for an interview, what comes next was not even in her dreams.The job offer was attractive but the position was to please every single client , to be a corporate slut.

Pairings

Secretary/Boss
Teacher/Student
School girl/School Girl(Boy)
Milf/Younger Girl(Boy)
Mother/Daughter(son)
Best friends
Stranger/Stranger
Female/Shemale
Female/Male
Female/Futa
Female/Dog

Hello Madame

I am Jan (22) from Switzerland. I love roleplays and I am into heavy strict bondage and furs (wearing furs. Not a furry)

I would love to know if you would like to act as a very rich milf/teacher/younger women in a world which is splittet into 2 parts. One part is tropic and the other arktic.

You would be from the artic new industrie time part. To get a feet into the male dominated world of the elite you need to impress them. You decide to get a slaveboy from the moust exotic jungelhumans of the tropic part (me). It is totally normal to have slaves in this kind of world. ;)

The start of the story would be when you start the hunting on me. ;)

You can add details or pm me for question.

Bow infront you Pelzmann

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom