Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sadist looking for masochistic girl to abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlutDealer

Planetoid
I'm looking for a masochistic girl to roleplay with who can handle all sorts of depraved subjects being played out in a realistic and personal way. You could either be a slave in training, a girl who needs to earn money for school, a girl trying out a one night stand, etc. There's a lot of options for roles but the one thing that will remain constant is you will be treated like an object, degraded and used. Please don't message me if you can't handle being treated that way. If you'd like to talk and set up a roleplay send me a message on aim at sltdealer or on yahoo at front452.

I'll be available to play for the next few days send me a message and we'll see what we can come up with.

SlutDealer said:
I'm looking for a masochistic girl to roleplay with who can handle all sorts of depraved subjects being played out in a realistic and personal way. You could either be a slave in training, a girl who needs to earn money for school, a girl trying out a one night stand, etc. There's a lot of options for roles but the one thing that will remain constant is you will be treated like an object, degraded and used. Please don't message me if you can't handle being treated that way. If you'd like to talk and set up a roleplay send me a message on aim at sltdealer or on yahoo at front452.

im the painslut for you. :) i sent you an offline pm on aim, but i'm not sure you received it. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom