Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Roawr! [M/F]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TribalLynx

Meteorite
Hello there.
I'm not new to roleplay, in fact I've been doing it from a rather young age. Not erotic ones, maybe, but still. I must confess I'm really kinky, but sometimes I do like some romance, too...Despite my love to smut, I value plot-driven RPs over the smut ones.
I'm not a native speaker, and English is my third language, so mistakes do happen. I'm doing my best to avoid the grammar ones, always keeping the spell check on, however my writing style and use of tenses might not always be correct.
I consider myself as a literate writer, since it's always been a passion of mine and I sincerely love what I'm doing. I will /never/ give a one liner. The least I may offer is one decent paragraph, and so I expect to receive nothing less than that. When in the mood or very intrigued by what is going on in RP, I may write a whole novel.
Despite my passion to RPing, I don't always have time for it. I'm finishing school this year and as you may guess, I'm flooded with exams, university choices and such, and such. It's a pity I can no longer contribute as much time to my hobbies as I used to, but it doesn't mean I'm abandoning them completely. So please, don't get upset if you don't receive a reply from me for a couple of days. I ensure you, I never forget any of my RPs.

Now, let's speak of roleplaying matters!
My F-List can be found here - F-List

I can't say I'm much into fandoms, but there are a few I do enjoy. However there are only specific pairings I would play. P.s. I like furries. It's not that I will play only them, no! It's just a side note.

Bleach:
Kyouraku X Nanao
Shinji X OC
Ukitake X OC
Renji X OC

Naruto:
Kakashi X OC
Asuma X Kurenai
Sasuke X Sakura
Sasuke X OC
Iruka X OC

Shaman King: