Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

On Opposite Worlds (Solace x Javorcek)

Elle-Alexandra-Wearing-Striped-Tube-Socks.jpg

“Are you sure you have everything, sweetheart?” Mrs. Connolly was still fussing over her daughter as the last crate in the small dorm room was unpacked. Nessa, her parents, and her little brother and sister had gotten her half of the room already set up with the few possessions she absolutely could not live without. The other side was still bare and waiting for her roommate to get there. The roommate, which Nessa desperately hoped, would be her best friend from back home. Originally, she had been assigned to some other girl. But apparently the other co-ed had opted out of living in the dorms at the last minute and now Nessa had no idea who her roomie was going to be. But -hopefully- it was her best friend and neighbor... who was also her -girlfriend-. Well...secret girlfriend anyways.

She wouldn’t in a million years admit that to anyone. Nessa was fairly certain that her very Irish, very conservative, very Catholic, mother would have a heart attack and disown her if she found out that Nessa was doing unholy things with another girl.

“Mom I’m fiiiinnneeeee. Really, promise.” Nessa gave both her parents a reassuring smile. Her mother had been overbearing, as usual, but her father was strangely silent… Maybe he’s just worried…? Nessa wondered to herself. Even her siblings were being uncharacteristically silent…she knew it was because she was the oldest, the leader. And now without her, they’d have no one to think up things to get them all into trouble.

“You guys can go, I’ll be okay.” She said as she looked around the room. The bed was made, her computer was set up, her clothes were folded and put away…there was nothing left to do but leave. So she tried to sound more confident than she actually felt…. Nessa had never been away from home before, not like this. School is just 4 hours away from home….it’s okay… It was just long enough to feel independent, but close enough that it’s just a little drive if she ever got really homesick. Everything was alright. And it wasn't like she'd really be alone. Eventually her roomie would get here and she'd have some company.

“Don’t forget to call, if you need anything.” Her father wrapped her up into a great big bear hug and kissed her forehead. He looked down at his daughter, studying her for a moment before finally adding. “And…no boys in your room.” He smiled, unable to resist imparting at least one rule before he left and let her make the transition to adult hood. “And take a self defense class… these frat boys…I don’t trust them. Things are a lot different from back in my day…” And maybe add some advice while he was here...

“Daaaaadddd…come on, seriously? I’ll be careful. No one is going to take advantage of me.” While it was true the redhead didn’t look particularly muscular, she was still toned from playing sports since elementary school and wrestling with her siblings. “Don’t worry, I’ll break their noses just like I broke Mikey’s that one time.” Nessa grinned. Okay…so that one time she broke her little brother’s nose had been an accident, but she was sure she could do it again on purpose to some meathead that thought he was going to take the little redhead for a ride.

Half an hour of ‘goodbye’s, ‘are you sure you don’t want us to stay’s later, and tears from her mother, Nessa was fiinnaaalllyyy free! Her parents and siblings were out the door and she was all alone in her dorm room!

Her stomach rumbled and she groaned, her new sense of freedom being diminished by hunger. It was almost noon…her parents had woken her up at 5 in the morning so that they could come up here and get her settled early so that they wouldn’t have to drive home in the dark. And now she was sttaarrvvviiinnnggg.

So she whipped out her phone, hopping up onto the bed so that she could send a text to her best friend.

[Where arreeeee you? I’m huunnnggrrryyyy! Hurry up and get your butt up here so we can have lunch! I’m in room 3094 in Knowles Hall]

Nicole was walking alone in the parking lot. Her car was parked in front of a tall red building that housed a majority of the first year girl's at the university. Nicole knew that it was going to be a pain living with these girls. The only thing that would remotely make it any better, was if her best friend, and her girlfriend, were housed in the same building. She could only hope.

The only thing Nicole possessed was a suitcase packed to the fullest with her clothes and makeup. In the sunlight, anyone could see that she was a "different" kind of girl. If the eyeliner wasn't any indication, or her slightly pale complexion with the red lipstick for emphasis, it would be the black clothing. She wore a skirt that stopped just above the knees and was rocking back and forth with each step she took with the suitcase trailing behind her, net stockings that led into her skirt, a black sleeveless shirt with the name of some band printed on it, and black lace arm gloves.

Normally, she would have been conservative when meeting Nessa. It was something they talked about that on occasion she would have to tone her image back a bit because of her parents, but now she was on her own, she couldn't give a fuck. Chances of seeing Nessa's parents were slim. Nicole could very well, and had, posed as a normal girl before, it was something that she would ever only reserve for Nessa.

Out of the corner of her eye, Nicole saw movement coming out of the building. They group was walking away, but she was very certain that the group was Nessa's family. The mother seemed to be crying, what a bother, and the younger boys seemed to be ecstatic. They didn't see her thank goodness, she didn't want to have to deal with that. She finally was rid of her parents. They didn't want to come and she didn't want them to come. She gathered what was hers and left.

It was only recently that Nicole received her room number. She applied rather late after hearing of Nessa's plans. The pair were excited the day when Nicole received her acceptance letter, but it was only recently was she assigned a room.

Nicole entered the building. If any indication of what she saw was true, then Nessa would also be staying in the same building. She wanted to dump her stuff off in her room and find her. Then the pair could find a moment alone, hopefully, before another roommate showed up. The lobby was crowded, as could be expected on move in day. Nicole tried her best to avoid the overly excited and annoying movers and helpers. She had to share an elevator with a crowd and after a few stops, the elevator finally arrived on her floor. The hall was just as crowded with people passing through the halls, going in and out of doors and rooms. There was one door closed off in the hall, but before she got to it, her phone vibrated. Nicole pulled it out of the waistband of her skirt and took a look at it. Her heart began to race and she was suddenly anxious to see her Nessa. She had a room number and she was waiting for her. Nicole took a look at her room assignment and then at the door. Her heart began to beat faster and a rare genuine smile appeared. She made it to her new home, room 3094. She didn't even knock and walked right in waiting for her lovers embrace.

Nessa jumped, almost dropping her phone as the door creaked open. She was a fairly easy one to startle…and that fact made her realize that she’d have to learn to lock her door. In the Connolly home, locked bedroom doors weren’t allowed.

“Oh! It’s just you. Hey...” Nessa breathed a sigh of relief before her lips curled into a great big smile, her entire face lighting up as she laid eyes on Nicole. She quickly scrambled out of the bed, peered over her girlfriend's shoulder to make sure the hallway was clear, and then tugged her lover right into the room, shutting the door behind her. Finally! Some alone time with her girlfriend before her roommate showed up. "Sorry...habit." Nessa apologized for the 'sneaking around' routine that she was just so used to. She knew that they were in college now, and that meant fresh starts for the both of them and their relationship. But...old habits died hard, and it would probably take her awhile before she was used to being 'out' in public.

Though...she didn't consider herself a lesbian. She didn't look at other girls the way she looked at Nicole...

As soon as the door's lock clicked shut and they were immersed into their own little private world, Nessa’s nerves and guard melted away. She was pressed up snugly against her love in a heartbeat, throwing her arms around Nicole's neck and connecting their lips in a deep, passionate kiss. Her fingers laced their way into her girlfriend's dark hair, nails lightly scratching along her skin as she devoured her lips. Please be smudge-proof lipstick this time… She loved Nicole, she really did. And yeah…they looked like a very odd couple: a preppy jock and a rebellious goth. But Nessa liked that Nicole was always upfront with her, her best friend was smart, funny, and most of all, Nicole could be who she wanted to be. Not like Nessa…who was used to hiding behind her mask of popularity.

“I missed you…” Nessa softly panted when she finally released her girlfriend’s lips. She -really- had missed Nicole. Even though they lived right next door to one another, her mom had been on a sort of ‘family bonding’ spree over the past week before college and Nessa hadn’t really been able to spend much time with Nicole. But hopefully all that was going to change!

“Sooo…do you want to stay around here for a little bit annnddd maybe break in my bed a little bit before my roommate shows up?” Nessa purred sweetly, her grey eyes getting a mischievous glint in them. Her hunger was immediately forgotten now that it was replaced with a little bit of lust. Whether in one of her goth get-ups or in normal clothes, Nessa was still -very- attracted to Nicole.

“Or I guess…we could go find your room and get you unpacked. Where are you staying anyways?” She glanced down to the floor where Nicole’s suitcase was resting. Nessa knew that this was probably the only thing her girlfriend had brought onto campus.

Nicole was swept off her feet when Nessa pulled her into the room, closed the door, and attacked her lips with an intense kiss. Mmmmm, that's what Nicole loved about Nessa, how her girlfriend could just take control some times and give in to what she really wanted. It was very clear right now that Nessa really wanted her. In truth, Nicole really wanted Nessa.

They had been separated for too long. Nessa had been away with her family leaving Nicole to deal with her own parents. She had no brothers or sisters, she was an only child which could explain some of her ways. Their lips were locked and their fingers were entwined. Nicole couldn't resist the moans into her girlfriend and she couldn't be any more turned on. It was the fact that they were such opposites. Nessa was always the popular one, but she had her little secrets that even her family didn't know. Nicole was the rebellious one on the outside, but deep down inside, she had a soft side for one person and one person only, Nessa. She would and did let Nessa have her way with her whenever she wanted, it didn't matter where or how. In the car in the parking lot? Check! In school in a secluded corner? Maybe just a quick peck and a little touch. In Nessa's own house in her parent's bed? Oh most certainly check and mate!

Eventually, their lips would part and Nicole could see the slight smear of her lipstick. Nessa had told her many times to make the change and she was sure she would get another lecture about "what if we get found out because of the lipstick and yada yada yada..." Nicole smiled at her lover, perhaps the only person she would ever let see smile. She pressed her thumb up against Nessa's lips to wipe the smudges off. Now that she was able to see Nessa again, she couldn't help but find how pretty she looked. "I'm sorry, please don't be made," she said as she showed Nessa her thumb.

Nicole listened to Nessa's offer and she gave a smirk by the time she was finished. It was a very good offer. She was always surprised by how devious her Catholic friend could be. It was one of those things that Nicole loved about Nessa, her rebellious nature at heart. She pretended to think about it for a moment while making her way to the other bed in the room. "I don't know, I was thinking maybe we could...break in MY bed, in MY room." Nicole handed Nessa a folded piece of paper with her room assignment confirming that they were room mates. She plopped down on the bed and placed her hands against the bed behind her propping herself up and making herself look irresistible.

"Come on, it's been too long for me to wait any longer, or are you trying to be a tease?" Nicole said in her sweetest puppy dog voice. To get the young woman over to her quicker, Nicole gave Nessa a little sneak peek underneath her skirt. It might look like a simple pair of black panties, but the back was almost non-existent. In its place was an open area with thin stitches crossing over to expose Nicole's pretty little ass and hold her panties together. The peek only lasted a second, though, and soon her legs were crossed. The only way they were going to come uncrossed was if Nessa uncrossed them herself.

Nessa wasn’t sure if she felt lipstick on her face or just the lingering heat from their kiss. Though…when her girlfriend pulled her thumb back and it was covered in red, she couldn’t help but give Nicole a reprimanding glare.

“Come on…you’ve gotta be kidding me. How many times have I asked you to change your lipstick?” Though, she couldn’t be mad, not really anyways, and definitely not for long. She didn’t have to worry about her parents or annoying little brothers wandering in and seeing her mouth covered in smudged lipstick. And she had missed Nicole way too much over the past week to be able to hold a little grudge. –AND- to make her heart melt even more, it turned out that Nicole would be staying here!

“Na uh, no way!” Nessa gasped, not totally believing her girlfriend until that little slip of paper was shown to her. But there it was, in black and white, Nicole was assigned to room 3094 in Knowles Hall, with –Nessa-. She was so excited that she could barely contain herself! And if she wasn’t so into being such a tease, she probably would’ve pounced on her girlfriend right that second. But as it was…Nessa truly did enjoy their games of cat and mouse. –Especially- when Nicole did things like get lipstick all over her and gave her a reason to be a little cruel with the amount of teasing.

“Poor you for having to wait a little longer.” Nessa smirked, though her eyes seemed to light up when she had gotten that little peek up Nicole’s skirt. “Maybe I should just get you all wound up…” The redhead purred as she closed the distance between them, climbing up the bed and then prowling forward, crawling up Nicole’s body so that she could give her girlfriend a light kiss on the lips. And then she worked her way down…kissing down her lover’s jaw and neck, down her still-clothed body. Lower and lower Nessa went, until finally she was level with Nicole’s black skirt with her hands resting on her girlfriend’s knees, forcing her legs to part.

Stockings had become her new favorite thing ever since Nicole had started wearing them. The way they contrasted with her pale flesh…cutting off right at her inner thigh and forcing Nessa’s gaze upwards towards the panties that usually matched them. And when her lover parted her legs again, allowing her that unobstructed view of the very naughty panties that highlated Nicole’s cute little ass, the redhead gave a soft little whine of want. So not fair…

“Aww…all my marks are gone…” Nessa pouted after she noticed that Nicole’s inner thighs were clear of bite marks and hickeys. Coming from a bigger family, she wasn’t used to having things that were just –hers-. So she’d grown into the habit of marking things that belonged to her; Nicole was no exception. Nessa loved to leave bite and hickey marks all over her lover’s porcelain thighs, and anywhere else she possibly could that would be covered and hidden by clothing. But a week apart had left her girlfriend without any visible signs that she belonged to someone already, so Nessa forced Nicole’s legs to part a little more so that she could situate herself comfortably between them.

“Guess I’ll just hafta fix that…” The redhead murmured as she inched closer. She could already smell the heady scent of Nicole’s arousal, her mouth immediately beginning to water as she relived the taste in her head. But she had more important things to do than get her lover screaming…she had to do a little claiming of her territory first. So Nessa began to nibble and kiss along the sensitive flesh of Nicole’s inner thighs, punctuating the gentle attentions with a couple of rough bites that would definitely leave little marks later. And she seemed quite content to stick to that task.

But that was nothing that a little begging from Nicole wouldn’t be able to fix.

Nicole didn't have to wait very long, thank goodness, for Nessa to come over, although she had different intentions than Nicole was ready for. She felt the light kiss on the lips, but before she could even add anything extra, Nessa was already down to her jaw, and then to her chest, and so forth and so on. She finally gave a sigh when Nessa parted her legs. Just the action alone was enough for Nicole to feel the wetness between her legs pressing against her womanhood and her panties. Since the panties were dark, it would nearly impossible to tell that she was wet, but she knew Nessa knew. She always seemed to know.

Nicole kept her eyes on Nessa and her teeth pressed against her lower lip in anticipation of where this could lead. It had been so long for Nicole, she wasn't sure if she would be able to keep quiet if Nessa went right in. She longed to feel Nessa's tongue pressed against her wet soft lips. She shaved her hair down there with the hope that she would be able to see her lover and her lover be able to see her like this.

The sexual tension began when Nessa started making remarks to all the marks that had disappeared over the time they were gone. To help her lover navigate to where she wanted her to go, Nicole spread her legs further apart and again felt how wet she really was. She hoped that Nessa wasn't in one of her teasing moods, she was borderline desperate to feel her lover pleasing her.

It had been too long, being separated with Nessa, but the year looked very hopeful. She shared a room with her lover and they could finally have a relationship and not care about what anyone thought. They could truly be together. It was all the reason Nicole even applied to the university in the first place and it was another reason for her to stay. She felt Nessa's mouth nibbling on her inner thighs. Her head came back, still biting her lip, as she tried to stifle a desperate moan.

The nibbling was close to where Nicole wanted her lover, too close and still Nessa went on. Nicole had to wonder if this was payback for staining her lips red with lipstick. One of Nicole's hands came to rest on the back of Nessa's head. Strands of Nessa's soft hair went between Nicole's fingers.

"Please Nessa..." Nicole finally said somewhere between a whisper and a normal voice. "I'm sorry...next time I'll remember. We can even go together and pick a shade you like, just please...don't tease me so." She tried to make it sound as innocent as possible with a hint of remorse for what she did. The teasing was truly torture for Nicole who wanted to be taken hard. "Please, I'll do anything."

The silken locks of red hair brushed against Nicole's thighs, tickling the sensitive flesh as Nessa moved up her girlfriend's body. She kept working her soft lips upwards until she finally reached the crease where Nicole's pelvis and thigh joined together. Though rather than give her any sort of relief, her tongue snaked out, teasing gently along her lover's flesh in long, light strokes before pulling back just enough to gust her warm breath over the cooling trail of moisture that was left behind. Then she did the same to the other side, content to draw out this slow torture until Nicole finally broke down and apologized for getting lipstick on Nessa for the millionth time.

"Anything huh? I'll make sure to keep that in mind for later..." Nessa giggled as she peeked her head up from underneath Nicole's skirt, just to make sure that her lover appeared to be just as sorry as she said she was. As much as she loved to play the more dominant role in their relationship, it was hard to say 'no' to Nicole when she was looking so cute. So Nessa decided to take a little bit of mercy on her. "Come on, up." Once Nicole lifted her butt off the bed a tiny bit, Nessa quickly reached up to hook her fingers around the band of her lover's panties and quickly tugged them down her stocking covered legs. She tossed the damp garment over her shoulder; Nicole wasn't going to be getting those back, not for the rest of the day anyways.

"I see you really missed me." Nessa teased as her grey eyes roamed over her girlfriend's glistening pussy, her mouth immediately watering as her mind recalled the delicious slightly tangy taste that was Nicole. She quickly ducked her head back down, eagerly bending forward so that she could start lapping at her girlfriend's slit, humming appreciatively at the taste. Though as much as she loved to go down on Nicole, Nessa was very aware that they were in a dorm room now...and even though their room was private, they still had neighbors that could listen in. And she was still a little uncomfortable about the idea of being 'out'. So of course, Nessa began to think up ways to help muzzle Nicole's moans of pleasure.

She ended up leaving her girlfriend's slit; her lips and chin now coated with Nicole's arousal. Nessa quickly crawled her way up her lover's body, replacing her tongue with her fingers so that Nicole didn't cool off. Two slender digits roughly rammed straight into Nicole's willing sex as their lips connected in a deep, hungry kiss. It took a little wriggling and adjusting before Nessa finally found a comfortable spot with her body half in Nicole's lap as her hand feverishly worked between them, fucking Nicole so hard with her hand that her lover's entire body bounced a bit with each thrust.

The torture was too much for Nicole, but finally her lover appeared to grant her a little bit of mercy. She gave a long sigh as she felt Nessa pull away, but she didn't want her to go just yet, she wanted to be close to her. She tried scooting herself towards Nessa, but it all seemed to be a ruse to get her ass off the bed for suddenly she was without panties. In the mere blink of an eye she found her damp panties in the air and hitting the ground behind her lover. Her wetness was free to flow wherever it might lead, although the laws of gravity would dictate that it would flow down onto the bed, and so it was until a pair of soft lips pressed against her wet slit and a tongue began licking at her wetness.

Nicole let out a surprising moan. Her back seemed to turn like jello and she fell back against the bed. The bed was too short to be laying across its width and she ended up hitting her head against the wall. The pain certainly did not cover the pleasure she was feeling from Nessa's tongue. Her cheeks grew red as she spread her legs wider. She tried biting her bottom lip to keep her moans from escaping but that did little.

With her chin pressed against her chest, Nicole reached down with her hand and pressed against her lovers hair. "Oh please, yes! Right there, you know how I love it," were just some of the phrases Nicole used to encourage her lover. Nicole had been too long without the touch of her lover and she could feel her body ready to lose control. Normally she would be able to keep up, but a week without sex felt like a new body all over again.

"No, no, no, no," Nicole whimpered as Nessa pulled herself away, but she was quickly surprised when two fingers entered her. Her legs instinctually curved their way towards her chest allowing Nessa to get in very deep, just the way Nicole liked it. Nessa was pounding against Nicole's body. Her body was rocking against the bed and a high pitched girly moan came forth from Nicole. No one would ever have guessed that such a type of woman would ever make such a noise and it was true. Nicole would only ever make that noise for one person.

Her voice was shaking in her throat as she could feel pleasure about to erupt, but Nicole didn't want to cum, at least not yet. She wanted to bask in the pleasure a little while longer. "Wait, wait a moment," she said in between girlish moans. Her fingers wrapped around Nessa's wrists to stop her from pushing her over the edge. Nicole brought her head close to Nessa's and whispered, "I brought IT." IT was the word they used for the strap on Nicole bought. They had both used it on each other, but Nicole was very much sure that she loved it way more than Nessa could. "It's in my bag underneath the panties. You can fuck me however you want, how hard you want."

"Mmm...that's right baby...cum for me." Nessa purred sweetly as she kept up the rough pace with her hand, so rough that her wrist was beginning to hurt, but she ignored the dull pain in it. She wanted Nicole a trembling, whimpering mess that was screaming and flailing as an orgasm tore through her body. Nessa always thought her girlfriend looked so beautiful whenever she came; Nicole was so perfectly vulnerable and feminine when she was lost in a sea of pleasure, it contrasted so nicely against her usual 'tough goth girl' appearance. The redhead kept trying to capture Nicole's lips and muffle her sweet moans that were getting Nessa hotter and hotter by the second. She could feel how wet her own pussy was, especially when she pressed her thighs together, it made her very aware of how her own neglected clit throbbed in want.

But despite how hot this scene was and the little bit of safety she felt because they were alone and away from her parents, she was still torn; Nessa absolutely -loved- hearing Nicole's cries of pleasure... but she was also incredibly nervous about other people hearing their ardent lovemaking. What would their new neighbors think if they knew that they were living next to two girls that loved loud, raunchy sex. Nessa wouldn't have to feel conflicted or think about all that for much longer, Nicole's hand had reached down between them and had wrapped itself around Nessa's wrist, causing her to stop her feverish finger fucking of her girlfriend's drenched pussy. It took a firm bit of pressure to her arm before she finally stopped, Nessa -hated- stopping. She could probably have sex with Nicole all day if she could, and on some days, when her parents and siblings had been gone and they had had the house to themselves, they had fucked for nearly the entire day.

"Awww...come on, I don't wanna wait. I was going to let you cum more than once, honest." Nessa pouted as she pulled back enough to look at Nicole, wondering what on earth could possibly warrant stopping right in the middle of sex. Was she being too rough? Was Nicole hurt? Was there something else wrong? But when her lover whispered that she had brought IT, Nessa's pout and worry turn into a grin and excitement almost immediately. She loved playing with their strap on. Despite how feminine and gentle she looked on the outside, she loved the sense of power and control that wearing the fake cock gave her. Plus it let her top Nicole more easily; it was so much more efficient to dominate her lover if she had both of her hands free. "Oh you're going to be in trouble now!" Nessa giggled and kissed her lover lightly on the lips. She withdrew her fingers from Nicole's fluttering folds and then quickly climbed off the bed to get the toy. As she walked over towards her girlfriend's luggage, Nessa's slender digits slipped past her own lips so that she could lick her lover's sweet juices off of them. She'd always loved Nicole's taste and could never get enough of it... But now that her hand was more or less clean, she could finally rifle through Nicole's bag in search of the strap on.

Once her hand grasped onto the familiar texture of fleshy silicone, she stood back up and set the strap on down onto the nightstand. Now all she had to do was wriggle out of her rather conservative Bermuda cut shorts and much more risque pink thong and she'd be all set. Nessa was definitely very cute when naked. She'd played sports for most of her life...just volleyball and soccer, nothing that required her to be overly muscular, and had a very tight, cute little butt and long, shapely legs. But that was about as much skin as Nicole was going to see for right now, Nessa she left her top on, not having enough time or patience to struggle out of her shirt and bra. She wanted to fuck Nicole -now-. So as soon as her bottoms were off, Nessa quickly hopped into the strap on's harness with well practiced ease, the large phallus bobbing proudly between her legs as she turned around to face Nicole. Her hand moved down to lightly stroke along the length of the fake cock, warming it up a little bit with her own body heat as well as giving Nicole a little visual to get wetter with.

"Hmm...I think I want you with your face down and ass up so that I can fuck my slutty little girlfriend nice and hard like she wants me to." Nessa grinned as she climbed up onto the bed and knelt down, patting the space infront of her so that Nicole would get into position.

Nicole watched as Nessa rummaged through her small suitcase. She brought only the bare minimum. She took everything she owned from her parents with the intention of never going back. Her place would be here with Nessa, her partner forever. Her eyes stared at the black phallus between Nessa's legs. It was such a hot sight for Nicole's eyes to behold. Her breath caught somewhere in her chest giving her the sense that she never needed to breathe ever again.

As she stared at the toy, she remembered the day when the two lovers drove up to the toy store on the outskirts of town. They were both nervous, but it was Nicole's idea to make the trip to the store. They spent at least 10 minutes in the car contemplating who should go in or if they should go in together. Nicole had to put on her tough act and finally convinced Nessa to go in together. If the clerk knew who they were or was even aware of the fact that they were underage to be in that type of place, they would be busted. They both went in together, both nervous. They tried to avoid the store clerk completely and any security cameras in the place. They did everything to avoid suspicion by acting like they knew what they wanted, but it seemed like the clerk didn't really care. Their sights set on the strap-on and they both knew that they had to have it. The rest of the day was spent in the car parked in a secluded area off any road testing the new toy on each other. Many orgasms were had in the car that bounced for hours and hours.

Nicole snapped back to reality when Nessa gave her a command. She knew that she had to do anything her girlfriend said, the consequence for disobeying even without meaning to would not be good especially with the girl so aroused. Nicole knew that she was giving Nessa dominance over her by assuming such a position and that's what she wanted. It turned her on greater than anything anyone could ever do to her. Nicole loved being dominated by Nessa and was more than happy to obey by putting her face sideways into a pillow and looking back at her lover as she spread her knees apart to get to Nessa's level and open up her pussy. The look she gave her lover just begged her to begin fucking her. This would not be a quiet simple fuck, Nicole was going to be loud and give her lover the assurance that she was doing everything right. Her hands came up beside her head ready to close around the bed sheets beneath when Nessa pushed herself in. The anticipation was getting to Nicole and she was already whimpering.

Everything about Nicole was perfect; it was like the brunette had been specifically made for Nessa. She was beautifully submissive, had a sex drive that matched the redhead’s, –and- she was juuusssttt the right height so that Nessa could enter her from behind without putting all that much strain on either of their bodies; allowing Nessa to fuck Nicole for hours. Exhaustion always got to her before sore muscles or the straining ligaments did. And Nessa had quite a bit of sexual frustration to work off, so she was sure that her and her girlfriend wouldn’t be leaving this room until it approached dinner time.

“Whimpering like a bitch in heat, huh?” Nessa teased as Nicole’s cute little whimpers reached her ears. She bent down and leaned forward, swiping her tongue over Nicole’s clit, purposefully making her lover wait even longer for what she so desperately desired because she knew that Nicole would cum even harder the longer she drew this out. Besides, it was so hard for her to resist stealing a taste, especially when her girlfriend was dripping wet and so incredibly delicious. Nessa flittered and fluttered her tongue directly over Nicole’s swollen little nub, torturing her clit for a moment before dragging her tongue upwards, coating it in Nicole’s salty-sweet juices. Nessa stopped just short of her lover’s more taboo hole. Even though she wasn’t shy about a little anal play, she always loved making Nicole beg for sex acts that were a little bit more on the depraved side.

“I guueessss I’ve tortured you enough, for now.” Part of her felt just a tiny bit bad that Nicole hadn’t had an orgasm from her in a little over a week. But she’d definitely make up for that right now. Nessa moved forward a little bit, taking hold of the massive black phallus and lining up the bulbous head with Nicole’s pussy. She dragged the tip up and down the length of her lover’s slit, just to get it a little better lubricated before she tried to ease the big toy into her girlfriend. Nessa had used the strap-on so many times that she had become mentally connected with the toy. Even though she couldn’t –really- feel it, she was pretty good at imagining how wet, warm, and tight Nicole would be around her toy, her cock. Nessa gave a soft groan as she thought about those sensations, forcing another inch of the toy deeper.

“Mmmph…how much times have I fucked you…and you’re still so tight for me?” Nessa growled softly as she took tight hold of Nicole’s hips so that she could hold her lover still. Usually Nicole was very good about taking the first couple of inches…but the last few were always a bit of a problem. Rather than slowly work her lover up to taking the whole toy, Nessa’s hands gripped her hips roughly and rammed the last few inches of the toy roughly into her lover’s willing pussy. Not wanting Nicole to focus on the pain of being stretched so full, she picked up a hard, quick pace that she knew her girlfriend would enjoy.

Nicole could very well tell that Nessa was getting into it when she started commenting on her position. Nicole whimpered out, "Yes...I am your bitch. Do what you please to me." Her fingers instinctively clamped down around the fabric beneath the girl as she continued to look back at Nessa with her head propped on the pillow. Nessa seemed to take a cue from Nicole's whimpering by giving her one last long lick. Nicole couldn't take it anymore. She needed to have the hard plastic dick inside her. She needed to feel Nessa's want drive into her and make her cry with each thrust. She needed to be connected to her lover.

Nicole's heart picked up when Nessa announced that she was finally ready to be fucked. Nicole was past the moment of being ready. Nessa was a week overdue to fucking her and it was very evident by the wetness that would soon surround and take Nessa's fake cock. Before Nessa positioned the hard cock and slipped the first inch in, Nicole pleaded one last time, "Please...fuck me." Nicole felt the tip first and her walls instinctively clenched down even though there was nothing there penetrating her. Nessa was rubbing the whole length up and down along her wetness. Nicole's hips were moving on their own even just a little to "accidentally" slip the length inside. It was all just for the tease, Nicole knew, and that part of Nessa was what made her lover all the more irresistible. She knew all the buttons to push to keep Nicole interested.

The first inch went in and Nicole's mouth parted in an O shape, but nothing barely came out. The hardness slipped in with ease and was already splitting her walls apart. She could clearly remember the first time Nessa penetrated her with the strapon. It hurt at first, but that was something neither of them would speak of again. Instead they would recollect on the pleasure that came after and the hours spent in the car testing out their new toy. The windows were pulled up to keep their moans and cries suppressed. Nessa pushed in another inch inside her and this time a moan surprised even Nicole's ears.

Nessa asked Nicole a rather personal and intimate question, another tease to push another one of Nicole's buttons. She felt her lover's cool hands grip her hips. Nicole tried to bite her lower lip but it was too late. She felt the whole length thrust inside her splitting her walls apart around the hardness. A loud cry came out of Nicole that surely would have been heard by the neighboring rooms if there wasn't such a commotion around in the hallways that day. The constant thrusting that smacked against her ass made her face rub against the pillow and her moans wouldn't stop. "Oh God...it's so...good." she managed to say in between moans. "Oh Nessa I love you." The words slipped out of her mouth. The three words that only Nessa had ever heard that were for no one else's ears came out easily and without her knowing. It was an instinct to let out her true feelings for her lover in the heat of the moment.

Being fucked by a hard piece of plastic, Nicole loved the feeling. She would never take something real, from a boy. Only the hardest would pleasure her and only from her lover. The sharp quick thrusts penetrating her, making her moan loudly with each push. Her walls squeezed tightly around the hardness invading her. Nicole couldn't remember the words she said or if they were even words at all. There was only pleasure, blissful pleasure. Nicole didn't care for the world anymore, all she wanted was to be with Nessa. She would lay down with her legs spread open every night if it would keep Nessa around and she knew the same would go for Nessa.

Back
Top Bottom