Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

help me pass the t i m e [ hetero && lesbians ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

detox__

Supernova
candy.jpg

first and foremost,

• It's been quite a while since I've been on this lovely site,
                                  so long that I was even informed that Rabbit Hole has pretty much
                                  keeled over on itself. ( ain't that a bitch, because that literally means
                                  having to go through the tedium of clicking shit off lists. )

BUT I'M BACK NOW.

And I want to play, with a few good people here and there.

After reading through my old threads and PMs,
                                  and my old request thread ( hence that big ass picture up there. )
                                  it gives me chills and inspiration. I enjoy incest, especially between
                                  a father and a daughter, just because I love the possibilities. A father
                                  punishing a slutty daughter, a daughter stealing her daddy away
                                  from her stepmother, etc etc.

YEAHOKAY GUYS,
                                  I got a crazy rush of guys wanting to punish their
                                  very own sluts. So, I had to scratch this off,
                                  and if some of them die then I'll totally open this back up.
                                  But if you want to play a mother tired of her slutty daughter
                                  then mmmmmm let's go babe.

Not to say I won't do Mother x Son, but I would prefer not to play
                                  to a completely submissive son.

Clearly, I'm a fan of dominant to switch men, and unless
                                  you've got an extremely good idea, I'm probably never
                                  going to be up for playing with a primarily submissive man. Just no.

Same goes with women, and futas.
                                  ( although I can be talked into playing up against a slightly submissive
                                  futa. Just because mmmmmfutas<3 )

I enjoy corrupting fairy tales,
                                  and stories that are usually seen as moral and good in the world.
                                  Corrupted superheroes, villains winning, things of that nature.

I take pride in playing Poison Ivy,
                                  although I haven't in a really long time.
                                  I usually prefer to play her against Jonathan Crane
                                  or The Riddler, maybe the Joker but we'd have to
                                  figure that out. Probably with Harley too.
                                  AND SURPRISINGLY,
                                  I can still remember the plot I had from
                                  forever ago.

MY NEED FOR THIS HAS BEEN MET~~~~!

Of course I also do the basic pairings,
                                  Teacher x Student, student x student, boss x employee, etc.

I'm also of course ready to hear any ideas you have in
                                  mind or want to run by me.

Just send me a PM baby dolls~

ALSO,
                                  I'm going to be using my friend's kink list from a different site,
                                  since I'm fucking lazy, alright?
                                  here you are.

i can clearly see i'll need to state this.
PLEASE.
do not post in here because i'll bump and completely
fucking forget about you. and we don't want that.

love the pic!......if you ever get the urge to play FxF, maybe something like 2 HS students 'discovering' each other, drop me a line?

I'm a lover of incest and like to think I can be a decent enough dom, or at least a decent enough writer. PM me if you would like to give me a chance, or I can PM you and we'll see what works out. :)

Hello

I am Jan (22) from Switzerland. I love roleplays and I am into heavy strict bondage and furs (wearing furs. Not a furry)

I would love to know if you would like to act as a very rich milf/teacher/younger women in a world which is splittet into 2 parts. One part is tropic and the other arktic.

You would be from the artic new industrie time part. To get a feet into the male dominated world of the elite you need to impress them. You decide to get a slaveboy from the moust exotic jungelhumans of the tropic part (me). It is totally normal to have slaves in this kind of world.

The start of the story would be when you start the hunting on me.

You can add details or pm me for question.

Kiss Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom