Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I wish to fight you. Yes you. Get in here. FxM FxF Short term action plots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KimiDoll

Star

Yes, you heard me correctly.
I wish to fight you.
DO YOU EVEN LIFT?!
FIGHT ME IN RL BRO.
No, that would be foolish.

I wish to have a good, full on, action sequence that involves a strong, head on brawl.
I have been slowly getting back into role play and I need a decent partner to spar with me every now and then so I can get back on my game.
Our posts would be fairly short and wouldn't require all that much plot, but if you'd like some plot we can discuss that later on.
I'm not really looking for it to lead into any smutty stuff, but I won't object to it leading down that road as long as we have a decent spar first.

I am good with all settings from medieval to scifi, as long as I get what I am looking for I don't really mind.

Just to refresh your memory, I AM LOOKING TO FIGHT! FIST FIGHTS, SWORD FIGHTS, GUN FIGHTS, WHATEVER! I JUST WANT TO BRAWL AND HAVE FUN!
Be the viking brawler to my white knight! Be the king's guard to my black mage! Be the space commander to my cyber pirate! Be the samurai to my ninja!

Just hit me up with a message on here or add me on Skype ( User name: my.happy.world )
I await your challenge.
See you on the battle field.

You know what? I'm trying to brush up on my combat writing as well, maybe I can oblige you here. We don't even have to get into the smut.

Let me know what level you favor most (peak human, metahuman, superhuman etc.)

I am pretty interested in having a good ol' fashioned combat scene with someone, and I'm pretty much willing to RP most settings or time lines, however I do like to have a long, drawn out, escalating fight and not a particularly short little spar kind of thing.

I like seeing trees getting uprooted, stone being ground to dust, and the land becoming scarred under the exchange of firepower between two - or more - characters. So, there's my pitch. I like more fantasy-ish settings than gun-fights, but if you have a good scenario for a gun fight, we could work that out.

As for smut, that's optional. I honestly prefer to keep my plot-centric and smut-centric RPs separate, but I can be convinced if there's a good reason to head to smut. I do RPs over PMs or using a chat program like Chatzy or something for a short one. Feel free to PM me if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom