Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lots and Lots of Strange Things // mxm and mxf

Status
Not open for further replies.

dotCOM

Planetoid
Uhhg, I've really gotten rusty on the finer points of making a thread. So, you'll all have to bear with me as I clumsily knock over all the fine china. I'm a lover of taboo and strange themes. I mean, sure, incest is interesting, but what I mean is shit like sci-fi, like monsters, like giant robots and pretty much any kink that doesn't land somewhere around the toilet. I've got such varied tastes (or maybe just no standards) that I'm going to be very broad in what I'm searching for. So you'll find a lot of loose pairings and ideas in this thread. I love to plot, though, so hopefully if I interest you at some point, we can work on something more concrete.

I guess I'd call myself literate. I can write a lot, no problem; but I won't lie and pump myself up as a master wordsmith. I'm... okay, I guess. All I ask is that you are around that same level. I love a lot of detail without the purple prose, so give me your word vomit. In terms of other important information, I can do both the kinds of roleplays that jump right into the sheets or ones that slowly build into a romance... or rape, or, well, whatever way you want to go. I'm sorry, I don't have an F-list at this point in time, so people'll just have to settle with, "I like weird shit. Like, really weird shit." Again, sorry. Onto what's important, though, I guess I'll touch on the generals of what I'm actually looking for. After all, I've got to get specific somewhere in this post, right?

I play a LOT of video games, and I like to roleplay them. So if you're looking for a fandom that pertains to a video game, I'll likely go for it. So here's a list of what I can pull from my ass in terms of what video games I'd be open to roleplaying at this point. There's probably more, but you'll have to bring it up because I've played too many to recount each one.

Fandoms/Video Games
Dishonored
The Walking Dead (likely within the setting, as opposed to specific characters)
Warframe
Metal Gear Solid 1-4
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Left 4 Dead 1/2
Fallout 1-3 or New Vegas
Dragon Age: Origins or DAII
TES: Oblivion or Skyrim (Again, may work best just within that setting)
Resident Evil
The Witcher
Metro 2033 and Last Light

Y'know, in my head that list looked bigger. I'll probably add more as/if I remember. I don't know if you're even reading this bit or just clicking the spoilers in hopes of seeing something you like, but I'll placate myself by pretending I'm talking to someone and not just myself. Onwards, then, to original and general crap. I had plots once, but my mind is a cramped room filled with cob-webs right now.

Originals, Non-Fandom and the Generic

I have a huge craving for monsters and beasts of all types right now, as well as assassins. These are not mutually exclusive, however, so if that mess of words sparked an idea, pitch it. Beyond that I'm a lover of the strange and will jump for sci-fi, robots, big guns and kick ass powers. I'm less enthusiastic about things like bands or school roleplays. Like I said, I play way too many video games; at this point anything that isn't flashy and loud just doesn't hold my attention. Right, anyways, here are some ideas. I won't dare to call them plots because they're very far from being fleshed out. In terms of general ideas and pairings, I'm up for anything.

* I sort of have a desire to try a post-apocalyptic roleplay where the world has sort of reverted to the ways of the wild west. Most of what's left of the world is arid and inhospitable, filled with mutants and the decaying remains of "the old world" which have become just general safety hazards. Old technology that's found is valued highly, even if most people end up mounting it on a wall because the knowledge to use it is long gone. No specific pairing in mind, I suppose, but we could always go with the experienced bounty or monster hunter and their naive new companion.

* I'm also sort of looking for super powers, or super soldiers and evil plots and experiments, too. So, if that's your thing, just lend me a few specifics and I'm sure I can come up with something.

* Lastly, I'd love to try something involving a failed assassination attempt wherein the assassin, instead of being dispatched by their would-be victim, is convinced or forced in aiding them. This can either be in a physical, slavery sort of sense or in a more adventurous sense of finding out and then sending a bit of vengeance the way of whoever ordered the hit in the first place. In that way it could involve torture, BDSM, interrogation, and other shit.

Plots and the Like
Return to Sender [Monster plot, possibility for doubling, works for mxm or mxf]
"Imagine a man with an amazing power, and then imagine him with an equally amazing hatred. Fueled by vengeance, or perhaps jealousy (who can say?), he forges a mighty monster to wreak havoc upon the one person he despises like no other. He watches with a cracked grin as his creation tears through men and metal alike, cleaving a path to it's target while shrugging off any attempts by it's victims to halt it. At last it arrives at it's target, tearing through servants and guards. However, it's master's wicked plan begins to unravel - a man made beast, however fearsome, can only take so much. As his hated foe is torn apart, so to is his creation; a necessary sacrifice, for his own sake.

This is where things take a bit of an unexpected turn. While it's mission had been a success, the beast lie crippled with the last of it's life quickly fading away. Yet it would not find the same release as it's victim. On the verge of death, it would be revived - but by who?"

So the gist of this poorly written snippet is that some sort of necromancer/summoner/science guy (depending on the setting chosen) decides to wreak the sort of punishment he feels is justly deserved by creating (or summoning/reviving) a monster to murder someone. The beast takes a lot of people with it, and once "defeated" is tossed out in a heap to be burned or mounted or whatever later. However, rather than dying, it is revived (through creepy science or magic!) by the daughter/son (depending on what we go with) of the man it had slain. See, as the surviving member of his/her family, he/she isn't exactly keen to just lie down and do nothing about the brutal murder of their family. There are no leads on who created the beast, so he/she comes to the conclusion to use it to sniff out it's master, similar to how hunters will follow one animal back to the nest.

We could handle that issue a few ways. The beast could either be grateful or freed by the temporary/near death experience and follow out of gratitude, or the son/daughter could use some means of enslaving it via technology or magic. So this roleplay could go a LOT of ways from this point because I've thought of many scenarios and want to try the lot of them. They could go and find the guy who created the beast in the first place, which could lead over a bit of a struggle of "who" is in control of it (which could lead to the realization that it may at that point be in control of itself, depending on how we work the plot). The "bad guy" could be pretty indifferent to the child of the man they killed, or we could find some other way of sparking a strange romance. There's also the possibility of a romance between the beast and the son/daughter themselves (which could either be rough and pretty rapey on either one of their part), or we could branch into a more gentle, romantic side, I dunno. If you're up for doubling (or if I do, depending on what roles we take), we could have all three characters involved.

As for the beast itself and what roles I'd be willing to play, I'd like to say that in a mxm situation, I'd prefer to play the son. If fxm, I could be either a female beast or the daughter. Now, onto I guess the important part, "The Beast", I'm really up for anything. A large part of it will be dependent on the setting and time period, and whether we go for a magical or more realistic route, but I'm up for anything from super bad ass to semi-animalistic to zombie. So really, if you want to play a monster of any kind, this may be the plot for you.

That was a lot of information, sorry! I know I promised something more specific, but my brains spurting out for now. Pardon the lack of eloquence or tact. I'll add more eventually. For now, if you're interested at all, let me know via a post or PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom