Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Project X-Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.

nanachan

Supernova
Project X-Zone is a video game for the 3ds that includes characters from a whole slew of different video games and animes, from Resident Evil, to .Hack, to God Eater and Tekken. I am looking for someone who has played the game and is willing to do some smut based RP with a variety of female characters. Here are the few game options available for you.

2P X-mode
This is a simple pairing between one male character and one female character. The key however is that they must not belong in the same unit in-game (ex. Chris and Jill, Reiji and Xiaomu)

3P X-Mode
In this mode, you pick one unit and add a third character in the mix for a wonderful threesome (ex. Ryu, Ken and Saya, Dante, Dimitri and Morrigan)

4p X-Mode
In this mode you pick two units who will then engage in group sex and even swap partners (ex. Ichiro and Sakura x Jin and Xiao Yu)

Super X-Mode
Everything goes in here, multiple male and female characters go on an all out orgy, pairing up with any and all partners they can get their hands on. This can go in one of two scenarios.

1. The Cruise Ship (Good Ending)
In Celebration of their victory, the crew decided to enjoy themselves in the cruise ship stage of the game, having a big pool party that soon descends into all out fuck-fest.

2.The end of all worlds (Bad Ending)
With Oros Phlox victorious, the villains decided to take the female protagonists and use them for their own little victory party, only the male antagonists are available for the male side, but both protagonist and antagonists are available for the female characters.

Now this sounds interesting, I'm a big fan of Project X Zone and many of the characters involved. I don't know how well I'd be able to play the characters, but I'd like to give it a try if you're willing to work with me. :)

PM'd you. I've played a good part of Project X-Zone, hopefully at least enough to do an RP like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom