Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Meet your hell on Earth [Me and Snow]

Forever Unbreakable

Banned
Banished
Angel had come to the church thinking it would be fun to meet some new people, she did at first then her life went to hell. After about a month of being there she was drugged and dragged to somewhere she didn't even know, she was raped and didn't even know who it was. The next morning she was home, her parents didn't know shit, and she didn't even know what happened, all she knew was she hurt like hell and she wasn't the same. After a few days she noticed bruises on her body, that got her concerned and she went into a hospital only to be told she had been raped, surprised that she had been she didn't even know who it was so there was no case for it. A week later her parents consented to let her marry the lord of the church, the leader, the one they said would lead them to heaven, now she was basically his slave, his pet, his whatever.

She didn't even know how her life changed in such a little time, but now they where in a different town, she got to know a few people but she was still nervous about getting close or talking to many people. The guy she was with was named Vincent and he was twenty one, her being sixteen which wasn't normal, she didn't even want to get married which made it worse. She was dragged by his right hand man to a cross that was set up on the church throne, tied and raped in front of his followers, they did nothing but just stare and urge him on. She wondered just what kind of church this was, later she found out she had come to a church that was a cult, that she was basically married to the leader and if they ever went back they would worship her. He could beat her in front of them, rape her, do whatever he wanted and again they wouldn't do shit, even if she begged, screamed, for him to stop even if she was bleeding, crying and crawling away they still wouldn't.

Right now of course she was against a wall waiting for a guy to come and talk to her, seeing him she hugged him lightly and nuzzled into his neck. She felt safe with him, felt at home but always knew to keep a close eye on her surroundings, Vincent was very possessive of her and would warn any guy to back off if he was getting to close, so far the guys did but she didn't know the outcome if they didn't. Talking to the guy she smiled lightly, bruises on her arms and legs but he didn't question her, she wearing a pair of black short tight shorts and a red tank top, her hair up in a high ponytail and a tattoo on her neck showing what cult she was in and that she belonged to a leader. Looking around again she bit her lip as she saw Vincent's right hand man walk by and start up towards where they lived, one thing no one knew was even at sixteen, when she was raped on that throne and cross she was bound to him as his bride forever. There was no way of her getting away, she had tried once and somehow he had found out, she didn't know if he had a tracker on her or on something he gave her but all she knew was he found her. She kept talking to the guy thinking Vincent's right hand man was just going up to the place to watch, so she felt comfortable but little did she know Vincent was in a rage, and coming down that same road that his right hand man had just went up.

Vincent sighed heavily as he looked over some pictures. The pictures were of his pretty wife. It was of the passionate night they had sex on the alter of the church. The night he had drugged and kidnapped her. At first Vincent was going to just let her live her life, but then he discovered how much he hated seeing her around other people, especially guys. There was just something about her growing close to someone other than he that aggravated the hell out of him. So to settle things he decided to marry her. And being a priest in her parents’ eyes they consented foolishly, signing their baby girl over to a sadist bastard. He grunted softly as he looked down at the blonde currently giving him head. She was nothing compared to his petite lovely little blonde but she would do for right then. It would be Angel between his thighs working that mouth of hers, but every time around this time of the day he would let her off the tight leash he had her on and give her the freedom to roam.

“Mmm…” he licked his lips as he pressed the palm of his hand down onto the back of the blonde’s head thrusting his cock deeper into her mouth, and down her tight throat. As he felt himself about to climax Maxwell, he right hand man came barging into his quarters. “Oh, shit..sorry to disturb you Err…Vincent but Angel’s out there talking to some guy. It seems like they are getting closer than needed…” All Vincent heard out of Max’s sentence was “close and guy”. His palm never ceased holding down the girl’s head and while she was steady squirming between his thighs she accidentally bit him. “Nng…Close to some guy!?” he shouted as he pushed her head down even further, her teeth squeezing his cock firmly, the piercings pushing firmly into his skin. “That’s not good at all…” he said in a quieter voice this time as the girl had stopped squirming falling limp. He grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her head back letting her fall onto the wooden floor. “I’ll fix him…and her…” he murmured as he stood up from the chair stuffing himself back into his pants and adjusting them.

“Wake her up…” Vincent referred to the blonde lying faint on the floor, her mouth slightly ajar, his warm seed seeping out of her mouth. The brunette ran his fingers through his long brown bangs, brushing them back as he stormed out of his study rushing down the stairs. As he walked down the road he began considering perhaps what Max said was just a joke and that his little Angel wouldn’t do something as foolish as get close to another guy. But, sadly as he walked down the road Angel came into view standing with some dude. His temper ignited and before he could think twice about his actions, not like he did anyway, he began running. He tackled the guy onto the ground and began punching him in the face. “What were you thinkin? Thought you weren’t going to get caught trying to mess around with my girl?” he asked the male as he continued to pound his face in. After he had pounded his frustration out, her security blanket was bloody, a broken nose, busted lips, and swollen eyes ruined whatever good looks he had. Rising to his feet he looked down at Angel and sighed. “Happy now? Happy now that you know what happens to whatever guy that dares to fucking try and mess around with you?” Vincent asked out of breath.

Angel didn't even know Vincent was there until the guy was tackled in front of her, she growled lowly and ran over to try and pull Vincent off "Get off him, I wasn't even getting that close damn it get off him Vincent.." Seeing him start to get up she backed up looking up at him then to the side as she saw the guy badly hurt "I wasn't even, he needs to go to a hospital damn it have one of your men take him to one, and you can't keep doing this to me, I swear to god!!" Turning around she saw one of the servants around this place and she growled "Fucking have some of your friends take the guy to the hospital, and call me when he is awake." Her eyes went back to Vincent as she growled lowly a look in her eyes that he never saw before, walking up to him she pushed on his chest and glared "You think, you think you can get away with having girls suck your cock, for you to do shit when I'm out just cause you can't get what you want, and then come beat the shit out of someone who I wasn't even that close to!!"

She turned around and growled lowly as she smelled sex around him "Fuck you bastard, you want to fuck some girl behind my back, get off to another girl when you chose me to be your bride, I will kill them I promise you.." She was pissed beyond hell and he could tell that, she had smelled it before but she didn't show it and now she was, walking up to the mansion they lived as she saw the girl being carried out. Her mouth had cum dripping out of it and she glared at the people carrying her " She is dead, there's no use to fucking even try and revive her, plus if you already know Vincent will have enough of he wants.." Angry, frustrated, confused, and feeling rejected she walked past the people holding the tears back, running to her room she slammed the door and didn't care if it was locked or not. Her body dropped on the bed as she gripped onto a pillow that she cried into, she only rebelled, got close to someone to make him jealous, make him see just how much she wanted the attention and him to do what he was doing even more, he just didn't see it.

Tears rolled down her cheeks as she wondered how she could tell him, or show him without him stopping the abuse, she loved the abuse, she loved him and she loved how forceful and possessive he was. Her mind was racing, the next girl that he fucked or whatever he did she would warn and if they didn't back off she would kill them, even if they couldn't get away from him. She was his and his only, and soon enough he would know that he was hers and only hers but she would keep rebelling until then.

It was amazing how she could tell when he’d been getting head. Considering that’s all he did with other girls she was good at noticing. He only enjoyed her, but since he chose to be somewhat lenient and let her roam free, he needed to release. And if getting head from another blonde would get him off well so be it. However after seeing her reaction just then he realized that she hated him getting pleasure from another girl just as much as he hated her getting even remotely close to another man. “Vincent you’ve really gotta stop loosing your temper so much…” one of his servants informed him as he and another guy began carrying Angel’s friend away. He started back up the road and sighed stretching. Just as his mansion came into view, so did Max with the blonde. “Vincent you killed her….” The brunette shrugged his shoulder nonchalantly at the information. “Well that’s good news for you then my friend. Make sure you dispose of the body correctly after you’re done…” he said with a sly grin. Max was into necrophilia which made him an ideal asset to Vincent whenever sex with a female went horribly wrong… Or when he wanted to blackmail a women while she was unconscious.

Upon not discovering his Angel in the master bedroom he wandered down the hall to her bedroom. It was the room she locked herself into whenever she would be mad at him. Vincent grabbed the knob and for the first time he didn’t have to threaten her to unlock it, for it was open. He walked inside to find his little Angel gripped her pillow and possible crying into it. “Are you crying over that bastard?” Vincent asked as he crossed the room over to her queen sized bed. He ripped the pillow from her grasp tossing it onto the floor. Grabbing her shoulders he forcefully turned her onto her back. “You weren’t THAT close to him? What a damn lie…” he said as he placed a hand upon her neck. “Did you fuck him!?” he asked grabbing her thighs and spreading them. Positioning himself between her legs he then grabbed her hips. “Did you fuck him Angel? You suck his dick? Ride him like a pony?” he asked as he grabbed at her tank top with one hand lifting it above her breasts. “Is that why you are dressed so slutty?” he asked grabbing one of her exposed breasts firmly. “Tell me damnit! Don’t fucking lie. Was he better than me?”

He questioned as he took his free hand grabbing at her shorts as he popped the button and broke the zipper. He dipped his hand into her shorts and panties and cupped her hot pussy roughly, his middle and index finger slipping passed her lips and poked at her entrance.

She knew Vincent's friend liked to have sex with dead girls and she knew Vincent was even as sick as he was, hearing him come into the room she didn't lift her head but she knew she had to soon, or he would do it for her. Feeling the pillow be ripped from her hands she whimpered, looking up at him she yelped as he pushed her onto her back "Vincent please!! Don't do this please!!" She knew he was pissed off that another guy might be better then him, but he would know just what she was feeling, if he was fucking, or getting sucked off by another girl while she was gone she felt that girl was better then her. Whimpering her hands went to his hips as he got between hers "Vincent...you...you..you don't understand.." Closing her eyes as she felt his hand on her neck she growled lowly, her body tensing afraid he was going to hurt her again "NO!! YOU AREN'T BETTER THEN HIM!! I WASN'T GETTING CLOSE TO HIM I DO IT ONLY TO GET YOUR ATTENTION..." Her head went to the side as she felt his hand go into her panties and shorts, arching her hips as his finger slipped into her she growled lowly.

Opening her eyes she decided it was time, she knew he hated to be on bottom even if she wasn't even fucking him. Leaning up she pushed on his chest and made them both fall on the floor, growling in his face she glared into his eyes "You don't understand, you never fucking have and it seems you never fucking will, the way I dress like this, the way I go around and talk to guys is to show you own me and that I'm your fucking bride..." She ripped his hand away from her pussy and growled lowly as she grinded against his hips and hard, her hand went against his cheek then straight to his neck "Maybe you think I'm getting close to them when in fact I'm showing off that I'm yours, the tattoo's the bruises out in plain fucking view...AND YOU THINK I'M GETTING CLOSE TO THEM.." Glaring she looked to the side as her nails ranked down his chest leaving his shirt ripped and red marks that started to bleed "You mark me as yours, I can make you as mine, I know you feel the same way...if I go around guys you think your not good enough but I feel like I'm not good enough when you let other girls fuck you or suck you off.." Her nails dug lightly into his neck as she pushed herself off him an walked to the door "Next time I see another girl even giving the hint that she LIKES you or WANTS you or YOU EVEN HAVING HER...your friend can have fun fucking another bitch that's dead."

Grabbing a jacket she walked out the door and started towards the living room wanting to cool off by the fire "He doesn't want me to show that I belong to him I will just cover it from now on..."

Okay so maybe he was being a little insecure. But he couldn’t help it. Every time he gave Angel her free time, he would keep getting reports that she was hanging out with some random guy. How was he supposed to know it was to get his attention if she never told him? He couldn’t read minds. And if he could he probably couldn’t understand a damn thing going through Angel’s because everything she said contrasted with how her body acted. She’d say no, but her body would scream yes. So much confusion drove him to just flat out believing she was maybe fucking other guys which conflicted her feelings for him. They fell onto the floor with a loud thump, his head slamming into the floor, his body being used as a momentary cushion. He grunted loudly, but not from the impact, from her grinding on top of him stirring up another raging hard on. He moaned softly as she dragged her sharp nails across his shirt, ripping the fabric tearing at his skin. At first he was feeling pleasure but as she started to give herself the slightest bit of authority over him the pleasure was overrun by anger. “Is she serious? Maybe she just forgot who the fucking real master was….”

He thought as she continued to rant on him. He listened and plenty of what she was saying sank into him, but at the moment he was still angry she had the nerve to top him, and then turn her back on him. Vincent jolted up as she got off of him and left the room. “Don’t you walk away from me Angel.” He said as he went after her toward the living room as well. Once he was in reach, Vincent grabbed the collar of her jacket and pulled her into his arms. “So….all this time you just lied about not liking the pain…” he said as he then ripped the jacket from her arms and shoved her onto the floor, by the fireplace. “You want my attention, my abuse…and yet you lied about it. How the hell was I supposed to know that’s what you wanted all along Angel? Especially if you refused to tell me…” he got onto his knees and grabbed her by her hips and pulled her close to him. He spread her legs and then grabbed her hips, planting a kiss upon her lips. “How long have you been hiding this secret from me Angel??” he questioned as he dipped his hand into her shorts and panties once again. He cupped her pussy, dipping a finger inside of her wet cunt thrusting it deep. “When did you start craving my abuse? When did you develop into such a masochistic woman?” He questioned again toying with her pussy, leaning in closer to her, nipping at her earlobe, teasing the bite marks with the tip of his hot tongue. The more he toyed with her the more worked up he was getting. Here he was thinking he was gaining all the pleasure at the expense of causing her pain when all this time she craved it.

She knew he would come after her, she knew he would show his dominance over her and she knew how turned on and confused he was. Feeling his hand jerk her back she yelped and whimpered as she was close to him, she felt his chest breathing up and down harshly from the confrontation they just had and she knew what was about to happen. Feeling her jacket be ripped off and her being shoved to the floor she whimpered hard looking up at him "I thought you would know, I thought you would caught onto the hints, you know any other fucking girl would try to hide this kinda shit and be ashamed, but noooo you thought I was fucking around with other guys, WHEN RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE I WAS WANTING IT FROM YOU!!" She back handed him and growled deeply as he pulled her close, she didn't know how to react or how he would react she just knew their true feelings where coming out with such harsh actions. Whimpering as he kissed her, her hands went to his hair and she pushed harder into the kiss as her hands gripped as his hair, she let him pull away but her legs wrapped around his hips and she arched her hips as she felt his hand go into her shorts again.

Biting her lip she moved her hands to grip onto the rug they were on, her breathing became harsh and deep as she was riled up, but also pissed off and angry just like him. Her chest arched against his as he nipped and licked at her ear "I did when you first raped me, the way you handled me, the way you used me and drugged me, the way you looked at me when you took me in bed that one night, I like that cold hearted look the emotionless look and if any other girl thinks different they are just fools." Growling lowly she bit her lip as she needed him to just take her hard, to fuck her "Now that you know just how I feel, will you be different now?? or will you be the same and find other girls to take care of you while I'm out?? Cause you don't know a damn thing, you basically own this town so why didn't you ever think of just fucking me right in front of some guy that means nothing to me?? That was just a thing to get your attention??" Her body leaned up as she wrapped her arms around his neck, her hips grinding against his and his finger, she nipped and kissed at his neck as her breath hit hotly on his neck "What you did today, just before we had this was the hottest thing I've ever seen you do, much less to show a guy not to mess with me, you never have looked into my eyes after you did that?? HAVE YOU??"

Well at least she was letting out… Seriously acting rebellious and pretending wasn’t going to get him or any other man for that reason to know anything. For men when dealing with women, shit needed to be broken down, even if they seemed like gods. He was glad she was telling the truth now, letting him know just how much she craved his abuse. However that didn’t excuse her less subservient behavior toward him. Vincent moved back a bit taking his hand from between her hot thighs. Once he had he grabbed her and turned her onto her stomach. He then grabbed her hips forcing them into the air, grabbing the rim of her shorts and panties and pulled them down to expose her beautifully bruised ass to him. There wasn’t a part on her body that wasn’t freshly bruised as he liked to make it know she was his, and his only. With on hand on her hip, he undid his pants with the other pulling out his stark erection. He then placed his free hand onto her other hip and placed his cock into the crack of her butt, rubbing his cock between her supple cheeks enjoying the feeling of their skin touching.

Vincent said nothing as he leaned forward taking his left hand and grabbing her ponytail roughly. He yanked her head back, forcing her to hold her self up with her hands. He had to admit, he really didn’t pay much attention to her from time to time. He was so focused on everything else around him he just assumed things about her. Now that he knew however, perhaps things would be different between the two. He slapped her ass with the hand that was still on her other hip, watching her ass jiggle. He then grabbed his throbbing cock, keeping his hand tight around her blonde hair, as he pressed his cock up to her dripping wet cunt. “Beg me to fuck you Angel…” he said as he began to tease her twitching slit, the soft sounds of her wetness echoing around them. “Tell how much you really want me. Prove to me that what you say is true…” Vincent said needing confirmation. Women did lie a lot. It was their specialty to play games when the minds of men. “Beg for my cock to be inside of you.” He said as he pushed his cock down, the tip brushing up against her clit roughly, before the tip just barely slipped into her pussy before slipping out and caressing her clit once more.

Feeling how he was annoyed she glared up at him "Seriously you would have thought, that how you acted towards a guy and I kept going back I was begging for you to hit me, not go all out on them.." Her eyes closed as she was now annoyed more then ever, he hadn't even gotten the hints and they where right in front of his damn face this whole time!! How fucking dumb was the guy she was forced to be married to?? Yelping as he flipped her over her body tensed as she felt him grab her hips and jerk them into the air, oh great now he was going to be on top again this wasn't good, she liked how she had him so confused but now nothing, great. She liked how she still saw the marks on his chest, they were deep and would most likely take a while to heal, or not even heal at all depending if she kept marking him in the same spot "I'm not going to fucking beg some god damn bastard like you, who for one hasn't seen the fucking hints and for two I think is a dumb douche bag that fucked girls around behind my back when I was practically begging for it!!"

Her body tensed up as he jerked back making her scream out in pain but also pleasure, he was being rough with her which she liked, and she winced as he slapped her ass. Biting her lip as his cock rubbed between her ass, then down to her cunt and rubbing against her clit, her body jerked hard an she gripped onto the rug hard "Oh...fuck....DON'T TEASE ME BITCH!!" Her eyes went wide as she knew she just went to far, calling him all the other names was fine but that, he only called her that and only if he was mad. Whimpering some she started to rub herself against his cock, letting her hips roll in circles as she teased him hoping to get his mind off it "Please fuck me, take me hard and rough and make me scream for the whole town to hear you.." She closed her eyes as she didn't know what he was going to do, how he was going to react or just how rough he would be on her, she had bruises yes she had a tattoo yes but she wanted more but she couldn't bring herself to say it. Her body un tensed as she thought of a way to tell him "Vinc....Vincen.....Vincent I...I..I..I..I want to have......I want to have.....your child....." Her eyes went to the floor as she was afraid if he would make fun of her or just reject her, he had never brought up the idea but she really didn't know just how he felt about her, an this would show her if he loved her the way she thought he did.

Her words had stunned him. Vincent wasn’t sure how to take her words. She had called him a bitch and that certainly snapped him out of his own world just long enough to hear her say something about wanting a child. Was she serious. She wanted a child with him? Nonsense, what woman in their right mind would want a child by a sadist bastard like him? How would they know he wouldn’t sacrifice its virgin blood for one of his ceremonies. “You want my child?” he questioned as he slammed his cock deep into her tight cunt. Are you saying this because you want to have my child or you just want more attention?” he question as he grabbed her hips fiercely slamming his hard thick cock into her. His child…. She wanted to have his baby. No women wanted to settled down with him like such, let a lone have his child. He snatched her hair up once more pulling her head back forcing her on her hands once again. He slapped her as with his hand before grasping her left cheek softly dragging his nails across her ass leaving read marks.

“You want my baby Angel…scream for him…” he said as he continued to slam himself into her. “Scream out how much you want one….show me how much you really mean what you’ve just asked for.” Vincent demanded as he pulled her hair harder pulling her body into an upright position. Her back was pressed into his chest then. He grabbed her breasts roughly, his nails digging into her softly skin, leaving red pulsating marks. He nuzzled her neck with his nose, pushed her head aside before opening his mouth and clamping his teeth down on her exposed skin. He bit down hard leaving red bite marking breaking a little skin, little beads of blood decorating her skin. He licked over the wound, before sucking softly, his hips still moving hard band fast making sure he hit her spot with each thrust he made.

She whimpered now knowing how he was going to react, her body tensed up as he started to ask her questions "Yes I am your child Vincent, I have wanted it just didn't know how to say it to you.." She screamed an threw her head back as he slammed deep into her, her hands gripping onto the rug as she leaned her head down "I'm not saying it just cause I want attention, I want your child but to give it to a servant or whoever to raise it, I know you won't be able to handle it around one and I don't want him or her growing up with seeing you beat me.." Closing her eyes she screamed as he kept fucking her, her head being forced back up and her forcing herself to support herself, feeling his one hand grip at her left cheek and she yelped as he dragged his fingers leaving red marks.

As she heard his words she knew she would be hurting a lot after this session, screaming as he continued to slam into her her head stayed up knowing if she let it back down, he would most likely hurt her in some way. Feeling herself with her back against his chest she whimpered some, her hands now gripping at his pants "Vincent, be easy, please.." She closed her eyes and winced as she felt his nails digging into her soft breasts, her body aching from the pain but to also cum, feeling his head nuzzle into her neck she growled her body reacting as almost a purr came out of her mouth. Then the feeling of pain on her neck, she screamed and gripped hard at his pants not wanting for him to mark her anymore "Vincent please, you have me marked enough no more.." She only said that cause she didn't want more guys coming to her, making her feel safe and ask about the bruises then him finding out, it would be them just having this fight all over again, she started to moan every time he hit her, hit her in that same spot when he thrust up into her.

Back
Top Bottom